Pages

Sunday 24 December 2023

The Sunday Blog № 403

 


My Sunday Blog № 403 


Today is 24th of December 2023CE 

The 10th of Jamadi us Sani 1445H

Room temperature 26.7 °C

Karachi

Weather Now 19°

Feels like 23°

Clear

Precip:0%

Humidity:31%

Wind:23 km/h 


Moon: 89.1%

Waxing Gibbous

Current Time: 24 Dec 2023, 00:48:07

Moon Direction: 274.56° W↑

Moon Altitude: 46.88°

Moon Distance: 381,139 km

Next Full Moon: 27 Dec 2023, 05:33

Next New Moon: 11 Jan 2024, 16:57

Next Moonset: Today, 04:33 


12:49 am Okay this must be the end but it's still not the Last Sunday of the year 2023CE next Sunday will be the 31st of December 2023 CE and the last Day and Sunday of the year 2023 CE 


This past week was quite amazing....weather was colder with chilly winds .... neighborhood remained quieter . And personally I fasted 4 out of 6 days ....reaching the grand total of 99 fast in the year 2023 CE . So if I fast today which I definitely intend to do , I will complete my century 💯 


This year I have fast a few times without sehri because I fall asleep and woke up after the astronomical twilight ....but this week there was also the ssgc gas ( not petrol ⛽) night Curfew discouraging from getting up and making tea or coffee and frying the scrambled eggs....or kabab . Just had a bottle of water if and when I was able to get up before the sehri end time ....on Friday night I ordered kat a kat through food panda 🐼 and eat it around 1 am and called it sehri it was okay ...at 5:30 am I got up and had a bottle of water....fasted and prayed fajr .... Heated water , made tea and boiled egg for sister and fall asleep till the garbage disposal at 9 am ...sleep till noon ... check water pump , prayed and before you know it ...the day was almost over and it was ASR time ....Azan ends at 4:30 pm and by 5:30 pm it's time to set the table for iftari ...5:47 ...5:48...5:49...


5:52 am Fasting .....Fast № 💯 

Fall asleep....eating peanuts ....woke up 5:30 am 

First brushed the teeth with very cold tap water ....had a bottle of water and did niat for fast in the month of Jamadi us Sani.

Now I have to get up again and start the process ....heating water ....making tea and boiling egg for sister . Then pray 🛐 Fajr and sleep. My focus today is not the Sunday Blog at all ...but iam sure I will do better . 

So here I take a break for Fajr Prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین !


6:02 am Break ! 


6:56 am Alhamdulillah ! Amen 🙏 

So I am checking the Jews tweets about US led operation guardian prosperity ...against the yemeni hoties .....



CONFIRMED: Operation Prosperity Guardian falls apart as France, Spain and Italy withdraw, refusing to put their warships under U.S. command 


Sun 10th Jamadi us Sani 1445H

26.0°C

10:43 am Fasting ...

Fast № 💯 

Windy and dry not very cold 22°C humidity 35% 

Neighborhood very quiet 

Nose very dry blocked breathing hard ....

Throat clogged 

Stomach soft inside 

No cramps or aftereffects.

Probably fall asleep again 


1:48 pm Woke up with Azan and checked the time on the mobile under the pillow ....I  got relaxed that it's only 11:15 pm ....put down the mobile and then it flashed ...PM ....no ...it can't be.....so I checked again.... suddenly it was 1:15 pm ....then I realized that I have been blessed by the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

Sister was sleeping too .....otherwise I would have woken up by the kitchen activity long ago ....I forget to put the mobile on flight mode ...you know it's Sunday I can't put the mobile on flight mode you never know when Doctor Saab decides to do a Chaapas ....so there is a miss call from Telenor ....both Telenor and ptcl disgruntled staff is panicking.....getting more Spam calls and messages this week than in the the cricket season .....oh I forget it is the cricket season .....there is a boxing day test coming up .....

So anyways ....it seems that the whole neighborhood was sleeping.....except one ....he drove all the way to the Sunday birds market  and brought a beautiful pair of colorful chicken and 6 chicks in a cage ....there were two white edible chickens have been already caged in his kerb parking since yesterday.....so I guess that was the story .....the baba must have told him to sacrifice two black chickens for safety but his lazy help brought white poultry chickens .....live of course....so he went to the Sunday birds market himself to bring the two black chickens to sacrifice for safety and malevolence......but there in the Sunday birds market he bought this pair of colorful chicken with 6 chicks of the same breed ....and brought them for his grandsons to play with .....he must be heart broken since one of his two sons left the house with his family .....no sure where ....a major portion of his house has been practically taken over by elderly health care unit of a leading private hospitals of the city . ....just now when he returned from the Sunday birds market with a pair of colorful chicken and 6 chicks in a big cage... his entrence was locked from inside and he had to shout out loud on the nurse to let him in ....which she did not so he went inside through the staff gate .....and then come out from his entrence..... thank God the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 that I was sleeping all this morning and not dreaming at all ..,

Missed taking pictures and now the cage of colorful pair of chickens with 6 chicks has gone inside and the grandsons are playing I can hear their voices ....I tried to find a similar pair in a cage on Google but I can't so I will take the picture later this week probably tomorrow when the cage comes out for washing and cleaning and sunbathing on our kerb ....

Okay time to get up and clean and bath myself and pray 🛐

Can you believe there is a good news this morning in this Warn and dry ..no snow land .....We have Gas ( Not Petrol ⛽) . There was a shutdown notice by gas ( Not Petrol ⛽) supply company that due to maintenance works gas ( Not Petrol ⛽) supply in some parts of the city and district could be suspended. 

Thank God the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

Our area is not included ....

@SSGC_Official

SSGC ALERT On December 24, 2023, #SSGC will be carrying out a gas distribution infrastructure development job that will involve installing a 16" dia. isolation valve on 20" dia. C-station main in main Ibrahim Hyderi, Cantonment Korangi Creek.  For carrying out this indispensable task, gas supply will remain suspended in Korangi industrial and residential areas and in portions of DHA from 9 am till 8 pm on December 24, 2023  Inconvenience is regretted.


Okay then it's time to pray 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین !


3:06 pm Break ! 


4:03 pm Today the Sunset is at 5:49 pm ...about one hour and forty five minutes left of this hundredth fast of this year 2023 CE ....so most of the duration of the fast I was fast asleep....so I was wondering ....most dead drunk people woke up just about the same time I woke up today .....some may even have the hangover so they don't get up and get out as quickly as I do ....for the garbage disposal, and checking the water pump or making tea and breakfast for my sister ....


But the dead drunk people...stay in bed much longer say from about midnight till noon on weekends and especially holidays....that's twelve hours or more .....my fast today was also twelve hours long 5:51 am - 5:49 pm 


No wonder the dead drunk Americans are living longer than praying five times a day Pakistanis ....because Dead drunk Americans and rich people around the globe are fasting maybe not intentionally but physically...and practically .....

While Muslims keep munching all night and day ....all their body systems work harder and longer ....Americans wake up ...relaxed ...walk more ...comb their hairs better ...and live longer ...they don't give a damn to what the Israelis and the Russian been doing ...laugh on the jokes about what they have been doing ....and do what they have to do ....Simple .


Okay the final call for the asr namaz is about to start ...my wazu seems intact so I better quickly pray ASR prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 


please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen !


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔

  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے




 آمین !


4:26 pm Break ! 


Sun 11th Jamadi us Sani 1445H

26.6°C/24°C


Moon: 93.7%

Waxing Gibbous

Current Time: 24 Dec 2023, 19:01:40

Moon Direction: 80.02° E↑

Moon Altitude: 43.91°

Moon Distance: 383,490 km

Next Full Moon: 27 Dec 2023, 05:33

Next New Moon: 11 Jan 2024, 16:57

Next Moonset: Tomorrow, 05:35


7:03 pm Did iftari and prayed Maghrib prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین !








































All day all morning sleeping on Sunday and then breaking the fast with halwa Puri aloo choley ....kofta ... isn't it a sign ?


The new neighbors just installed a temporary led light over the wall illuminated our courtyard ....not sure why they are so interested in the back ally .


I am so lazy ...I used chargeable lights while checking the water pumps at night ....I should have done this two years ago ....

Okay the Azan's have finished so I better get up and pray right now ....

With a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین !


7:36 pm Break ! 


11:33 pm So after the isha ...I wanted to go to the market to bring eggs and stuff and also wanted to watch the next episode of two hum tv drama series .....but I discovered that cable is off ....so I cancelled going out and ordered maghaz Nihari from zahid ...














What a day this has been ...and the neighbors guard also informed that mali paid ...a visit .....


Really not sure what it means ...as I was not expecting any mali ....I am onto organic farming .....I won't buy anything from the mali ....or I hope so .....slowly I am giving up on a bagh in malir disappointed after my siblings refused to pray for it ....also malir is now a concrete jungle .....mostly ....

Okay ...

Anyways I watched both hum tv drama ...on YouTube....Fareb had last episode....I loved the ending ....

And the ishq murshid episode was also ok ....shibra meets the father of UK ....king  with chippa 1020 in between...


Movies of the week : 


The Archies (2023)

Fair play ( 2023)

Last call from Istanbul (2023)

Thank you for coming (2023

 ) 

I am not sure about the future prospects of these rich Mumbai kids of the Bollywood giants ....but I think they should do such school projects for Netflix in more offtin . 


Fair play had a better ending than I was expecting....


Wow ! Bhumi pednekar did it again ....an awesome selfie movie....

An absolutely new twist to the fairy-tale syndrome. I hope it's an adaptation of a foreign film ....I would definitely love to watch the original.



And the breaking News: Indian Navy is becoming a global terrorist organisation.....after assassinating Sikhs in Canada and the US ....this week they poisoned the Dawood Ibrahim named businessman wanted in India according to unconfirmed media news .


YouTube link 

Raw is not doing it's work properly .....this picture of Dawood Ibrahim does not go with the profile ....anybody who started his career in crime in the 70's must be at least 70 years old by now ....does he look like a seventy years old fellow . 


Monday morning.......not sure why the neighbors cat female has been abandoned....she has been yowling continuously.....I tried to catch her yowling on video but every time she sees me with the camera she either stops yowling or runs away ....


She is not very friendly just like her owners ....not even to her own kind ...


Yes I am not the only one of a kind unfriendly in this neighborhood.....

Anyways....instead of paying attention to the yowling .....I watched dhak dhak movie .....and at the end had peanut 🥜 biscuits and a bottle of chilled water for sehri and brushed with cold tap water and fasted . 

Fast № 101 .

Now I will try to sleep ....today is the public holiday for Quaid 's birthday 

Breathing is hard due to congestion and clogging  

Dhak Dhak.....




No comments:

Post a Comment