Pages

Sunday 17 December 2023

The Sunday Blog № 402

 


My Sunday Blog № 402 


Today is the 17th of December 2023 CE 


The 3rd of Jamadi us Sani 1445H




26.7°C/17°C 

Weather Now

17°


Feels like 17°

Clear

Precip:0%

Humidity:58%

Wind:13 km/h


Moon: 19.4%

Waxing Crescent

Current Time: 17 Dec 2023, 02:42:10

Moon Direction: 277.81° W↑

Moon Altitude: -68.86°

Moon Distance: 367,907 km

Next Full Moon: 27 Dec 2023, 05:33

Next New Moon: 11 Jan 2024, 16:57

Next Moonrise: Today, 11:08 


2:42 am Breaking News 

The Telenor Pakistan has finally Confirmed the infiltration of the Telecom investor e& . Or in Dollar 🤑 terms Etisalat . 


Would love to chat about the future perspective but I am fully exhausted tonight after attending the valima reception two towns away ...it's been years if not decades...that I have been out and away from home after 11 . Luckily our careem rides did not get stuck in the infamous Saturday night  jams . 



Sleepy 💤 ... 💤 


Woke up at 6 am 

 

Prepared for fajr prayer ...


and prayed fajr prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 


please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen !


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔

  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے




 آمین !


Wanted to fast today as I am five short of the century of fast for the year 2023 CE ....better luck next Sunday  


Having tea ☕ ...fan is on ...and I feel very sleepy again ...so I better relax . 




Sun 3rd Jamadi us Sani 1445H

26.7°C

10:40 am  Aus declared Pakistan need 450 runs and they have more than a day . Neighborhood is so quiet . Neighbors water pump and tile cutter is running. No sound on the street.

I got up and had a cup of tea ☕

Should have fasted but mouth dry 


Pakistan uses artificial rain for the first time to fight pollution 



Australia beat Pakistan by 360 runs in Perth test ....

Next test : Boxing day ! 🛌 


had a hot bath and prayed 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین !

Then we went to the market ....
Price of eggs is 360 / - dozen despite the fact that prices of petrol and other products was reduced this week for the last fortnight of the year let's see how the coming year begins ...
There is very little hope in the elections and post election new political upset 😭  in the media survey on the street before the previous elections most were saying that we have tried everybody multiple time ....so this time we need to give Khan a chance ....they have suffered a lot ....media itself suffered a lot.....top journalist of the country have been killed and raped ...kidnapped ... humiliated

Many have left the jobs ....the country and even the profession ....
So the point is ....who is there to give hope to the voters ...the coming elections could have the lowest turn out even though there is a clear infiltration slope in favor of Nawaz sharif and his PMLN party .....

Oh no ...I have not prayed Asr yet ....
Got to go and pray 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین !


5:23 pm Break ! 


Sun 4th Jamadi us Sani 1445H
26.7°C/ 24°C

Weather

Main results

Now
24°
Feels like 24°
Clear
Precip: 0%
Humidity: 30%


Today  the neighborhood is unbelievably quiet .... anybody has any idea ? 

10:49 pm After Maghrib I cooked some rice and add the leftover chicken yakhni soup in it ...





Instantly I fall asleep after eating this missed the weekend drama series ...
Of humtv . 

Watched the second series ....I thought it was the last episode but then the builder Mafia's friar started singing on the windy winter street ....so I remembered that only half an hour left before the Gas ( Not Petrol ) night curfew starts .....so I did wazu and prayed 🛐 isha prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین !

When I finished the prayer it was almost the 10:30 pm but a boiled egg was waiting for me . Now it's getting cold ....because I will peel it when I take a break ...or after I finish this Sunday Blog. I am thinking of fasting tonight ....but my siblings are insisting that I do the task they have deviced for Me ....sometimes I feel like I should have at least tried to rob the bank of England once ....either way I would have been free of the tasks they keep on devicing for me especially when I am on a holiday for life . 

So finally I peeled the boiled egg and eat it .
Also had some cashews....
I think the net is too slow it's taking longer to update ....meaning that I won't be able to watch anything on YouTube ....and also I may not be able to update this blog and some of it might be lost in the process.....so I should take an early closure either way on 20 minutes left ....


Mon 4th Jamadi us Sani 1445H
22.4°C/16°C
7:02 am Fall asleep watching Hum Tv series Ishq murshid...
Woke up few times Not really 
Got up at 5:30 am decided not to fast ..there was a muscle strain...gone now 
Heated water, made tea,boiled eggs
Prayed 🛐
Garbage disposal not really  

Ya I heard the garbage disposal sweeping on the kerb outside so I opened the gate ....but she ignored and left smiling ...... obviously it was not my turn.... I'll be woken up for garbage disposal at 9 am or later ....my apologies if I have ...kar e sarkar main mudakhilat....meddling in the official business...

It is very hard to understand her accent ....
But even harder to understand her actions ....sweeping the kerb outside at this hour in chilly winds ....and then complaining every day that nobody opens the door when she comes .....for garbage disposal.....the neighborhood is acting kinda weird......Had the quietist Sunday ever.... 

Usually there is struggle on Monday....as I want to sleep after the Sunday Blog.....but today I have woken up fresh ...after a very sleepy Sunday....the great thing is that I survived , both physically and morally.., my first Saturday Night out in years ....and despite my fears ....I was not stuck in any traffic jam either way ....amazing isn't it....and I discovered the Rabri shop DRH miles away from Burns road / Shahrah e Iraq ....or something....Thanks to Ssgc gas ( not Petrol ⛽) night curfew we are prevented from making Rabri and halwajat.... especially gajar ka halwa....these cold winter nights.....I miss the night cooking with my dearly departed Ammi a lot ....( May her Soul Rest in Peace Amen 🙏) 
Her gajar ka halwa tasted very different from the sweet shop halwa ....they were world apart ....I could never forget that taste....even though I am not a great fan of the Desi sweets. 

Still not sleepy....

So it's Allah Hafiz 🙏 



No comments:

Post a Comment