Pages

Sunday 3 December 2023

The Sunday Blog № 400

 Today is the Sunday,

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 400 ( four hundred) 



Yes today is 3rd of December 2023 CE

The 18th of Jamadi ul Awwal 1445H

Till the Sunset (5:42 pm ; Karachi) 


26.4 °C/20°C ( Google)


Moon: 72.2%

Waning Gibbous

Current Time: 3 Dec 2023, 00:36:25

Moon Direction: 78.94° E↑

Moon Altitude: 29.52°

Moon Distance: 401,898 km

Next New Moon: 13 Dec 2023, 04:32

Next Full Moon: 27 Dec 2023, 05:33

Next Moonset: Today, 11:55 



So the first Sunday after the first weekend of the last month of the year 2023 CE is here and i have few breaking news it may not be very important....for the others . 

The ssgc or the gas ( not petrol ) company that brings gas ( not petrol ) from sui in Balochistan  to our kitchen has finally given in and started a night Curfew from 10:30 pm to 6 am in the morning. The whole country was complaining about this problem....but I never cared .

Some very creative genius were even trying to invent and suggest cheap alternatives . We do have plenty of bbq coal and tree wood but I am not very good at making fire ....I had a very very protective infact over protective childhood ....no camping ever ! 

Also our alternative microwaves  stop functioning ....so for month we were without microwave.

Luckily after months of pricking and spurning ....our dear cooking mafia called her nephew and bought a tiny Dawlance easy to carry microwave the day I was mourning the death of my dear cousin and childhood friend who used to work for the company. Isn't it ironic ....? 

Most of our  kitchen and home appliances are very old or breaking down one by one ....my dearly departed elder brother ...may his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen   🤲 was very fond of repairing so with him gone ....you could imagine .

To make matters worse all those who caused him heartache and pain ...survived and prospered. Justice does not seem to be done .  That is 2D depressing... but I tried my best....despite all ...I never stopped shopping for the daily essential. There is a jar of cashew nuts and peanut 🥜 by my bedside...and extra Dalda banaspati in the pantry. Paying all the bills that my dearly departed elder brother used to pay ... tried to stop all the charities he did ....


May Allah the all Mighty grant him the highest place in jannah ...and the promised 80,000 servants and maidens untouched ...Amen 🤲


 حُورٌۭ مَّقْصُورَٰتٌۭ فِى ٱلْخِيَامِ ٧٢


˹They will be˺ maidens with gorgeous eyes, reserved in pavilions.


لَمْ يَطْمِثْهُنَّ إِنسٌۭ قَبْلَهُمْ وَلَا جَآنٌّۭ ٧٤





No human or jinn has ever touched these ˹maidens˺ before.



Fall asleep 💤 



5:32 am Astronomical twilight  5:39 am 


Fajr time ....


Time to get up and heat the water for wazu ....if the ssgc gas ( not petrol ) Night curfew is over ....and make tea ☕ and breakfast 🍳 .... Still not convinced that electric water heaters are safe ....





Anyways let me just check ..

.


Yes ...we have gas ( Not petrol) early today ....and I have put two pots of water to heat ....


Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏


So I guess it's time ...yes the early birds have started the Fajr Azans ......


...

الصلاة خير من النوم [Assalatu Khairum Minan Naum] Prayer is better than sleep


Got to go and wake up and pray fajr prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 


please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen !


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔

  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے




 آمین !



5:59 am Break ! 


7:00 am Sunrise 🌄 7:01 am 

10...9....8....7...

Okay 👍 

Just had tea ☕ no breakfast .... actually I had lots of Chilli and spices with the maghaz Nihari from zahid last night 🌃




....so it feels really good and relaxed ...after most of it got out of the system . 

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏



Another Breaking News ...


Pti replaced (minus One ) former party leader and prime minister with his lawyer Gohar Khan 


Which obviously Confirms the PMLN claim ...." Hamari BAAT ho gayi hai ...." 


Pti who usually tries to cash in on the media popularity and the so called ...15 minutes of fame ....rejected the Most Popular marwat of all times ...the program toh wardh giya hai fame and choose gohar Khan . 


So isi is fully prepared just in case ....this is what I like about her ....


Sun 18th JamadiUlAwwal 1445H 

26.3°C 

11:46 am Fall asleep after Fajr 🛐 prayer 

Woke up or tried to wake up ...many times finally got up from the sound of  playing next door ..they were the only sound on a very quiet Sunday morning

Had tea ☕ 

Bought fruits  🍌 🍊 

Back to bed🛏️


The fruit Wala called me sir despite my dressing ....wornout beanie , cardigan, 


Allah is the Best Provider.” 


So true ....


The breakfast free delivery time on Foodpanda has passed .....this week pm kakar did not reduce the petrol price kept it the same ...reduced other products .... hopefully this will check the increasing poultry prices and farming products prices .

The price of eggs remain stable last week despite rain and chill . The weekend was hotter or maybe I had too much chicken soup and peanuts 🥜....I kept myself sweating instead of shivering...the nose remained dry instead of running....did not get to cook anything .....despite bring uncooked chicken 🍗....no I did bar be que a chicken leg ...on the stove trying to convince myself that I don't need to burn the books and the neighbors if I don't have gas ( not petrol) ....like most of the country....



Need to go check the water pump and get a tea cup refill 


12:35 pm Break 


5:06 pm After Checking the Water Pumps ....

I heated the water for bath 🛁 and wazu ...

The cooking mafia made mutton yakhni ....

After having a cup of mutton yakhni there was no need for the Hot water ...as I was sweating from the forehead ..

Have heard from old folks that you should not bath while sweating .....so I waited and watched as the mutton yakhni hot and spicy turned into a Colorful mutton yakhni Pulao ....SO  beautiful ...so Aromatic....just like a Pulao 

😂


The chill in me had already gone and I decided that instead of wasting my time sleeping or doing this my the Sunday Blog № 400 ( four Hundred) I should go to the sweet meat shop and bring my salty peanuts ...I shared my plans with the cooking mafia and she was planing to cook zarda and requested gulab jamun and berfi ....she thought it was papa's death Anniversary....

I reminded her that it's not today ...not even in this week ...still she wanted the gulab jamun and berfi ...so I took some time to take a short bath and pray 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین !


After prayer I got ready to go and offered her to come along and buy the contraband for diabetics herself ....she was born ready 

at the sweet shop we met the undertaker from the graveyard nearby as expected only today he paid for his sweets 😔 

And I paid for my peanuts + 

All the stuff that came with gulab jamun and berfi ....

Four times my peanuts ...

Peanuts 750

Cake       700

Mixed sweets 1020

Dahi baley 380

Chicken stick 500 


We came home happy ...

It was the Asr time ...so immediately I prayed 🛐 Asr prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین !



Then we set the table and offered fateha ...

After fateha 

We had the Sunday Brunch 


Took more time to clean and unset the table then it took to set the table ...maybe because we were anxious to set the table and take pictures and we're also hungry ...but afterwords ...we were overfed and just wanted to safely put away the leftovers ...


Anyways I was not able to post the pictures and the Maghrib Azan has started ...so first I pray 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین !























































Sun 19th JamadiUlAwwal 1445H

26.6°C/21°


Feels like 21°

Haze

Precip:0%

Humidity:45%

Wind:11 km/h


Moon: 64.5%

Waning Gibbous

Current Time: 3 Dec 2023, 21:36:55

Moon Direction: 60.28° ENE↑

Moon Altitude: -18.49°

Moon Distance: 403,577 km

Next New Moon: 13 Dec 2023, 04:32

Next Full Moon: 27 Dec 2023, 05:33

Next Moonrise: Today, 23:05


9:37 pm After Maghrib , i lie down and almost fall asleep ...then got up and put the mobile on charging 

And prayed isha prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین !



By the time I finished....it was 8 o'clock...time for Hum tv weekly soaps 

Ishq murshid ....somehow I feel this deepfake story does not have a happy ending ....



Who cares ? 


Had very light dinner ...still very full from the Sunday brunch / high tea 


Not able to sit I returned to bed and blogging....

The biggest breaking News this week was that IDF and hamas Happy Thanksgiving holiday cease fire ended and nobody cares ....but Henry Kissinger died at 100 and nobody remembers who he was ....imagine twenty years of spoon-feeding and watching bib i  netanyahu on Cable ...with utter disbelief....deja Vu .....



10:35 pm The Ssgc gas ( Not Petrol ) Night curfew begins .....

This week I did not try to watch movies ...instead started an ott series available on YouTube staring Karishma Kapoor in Mentalhood season 1 with ten episodes ...

Mentalhood 



No comments:

Post a Comment