Pages

Sunday 25 July 2021

The Sunday Blog № 277

 Today is the Sunday ,

The 25th of July 2021 , 

14th of Zil hij ( Zil Hajj ) 1442H 

Till the Sunset ( 7:21 pm ; Karachi ☠️) 

33°C / 29°C ( Google) 


Moon: 99.2%

Waning Gibbous

Current Time: 25 Jul 2021, 00:02:24

Moon Direction: 156.10° SSE↑

Moon Altitude: 38.91°

Moon Distance: 371,837 km

Next New Moon: 8 Aug 2021, 18:50

Next Full Moon: 22 Aug 2021, 17:01


And this is my the Sunday Blog № 277 ( Two Hundred and Seventy Seven ) .


Okay so the Bakra Eid came and passed by very quietly . Most of the Cow dung stinks is gone ...at least it definitely gone from my room .... There are rumors that the Animals offal stink is getting worse in most garbage dumping sites of the City and most pickup sites of Sindh Solid waste management board . 

Since I have given up going here and there around the town or the city so I can not verify this rumor . And the hell I care .... Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 ,

There was no rain on the three days of Bakra Eid only light drizzle ( ignored🐘) and the prediction for the next week is also no precipitation chance . So even if it Stinks due to the Sacrifice Animals offal and remains ....on the garage dumping sites and pick up points ....and were not cleared in expectation of the rain and Urban flooding .....will be cleared when the normal solid waste management operation begins after the Eid holidays 


Most probably from Sunday evening or Monday morning . 


Anyways , it is still too early to say that I survived or not ...it is even too early to declare the early exit polls or even the experienced gallup poles . Ya it's that tough this time ....I was totally avoiding the Pulao or the rice dishes like biryani ....and takeaway food especially the fried snacks , sweets and market oven naan bread and soft drinks ....but yesterday ...I gave it all up and filled my belly with a lot . So let's see ...how the night goes ... praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 ....I did pray the Isha prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


Before the midnight ...

I was feeling a little uneasy ...


































Anyways ....

The weather of Karachi ☠️ , the most dangerous city in the world, 

Has never been favorable for  meat eating . And especially the summers . A few extra grams of Red meat and fat can make you so miserable and uneasy that you begin to curse yourself and envy those who live in the colder hemisphere of the world . 


But I believe it's too late ...


Break ! 


1:10 am Okay We are in the clear and ready to eat . 


So despite everything going against free and fair ...the date and the day arrived as scheduled . 

The Summer Olympics began as Tokyo Olympics 2021 on Friday with a ceremony . 

Japanese ambassador wishes success for Pak athletes at Tokyo Olympics

*Click the Title above to view complete article on https://nation.com.pk/.

APP


And the general elections in Kashmir province of Pakistan for the state legislative assembly due to begin in few hours . 


Believe you me Kashmir and Karachi ☠️ are the twin states ...if we have a Lockdown here they would have a lockdown . 

If Mandokhel wins at the last moment unexpectedly ...then who knows ...

And who cares if the Rabbit out of the hat is White or Green 😂




Strawberries, cherries and an angel's kiss in spring

My summer wine is really made from all these things

I walked in town on silver spurs that jingled to

A song that I had only sang to just a few

She saw my silver spurs and said let's pass some time

And I will give to you summer wine

Oh, oh summer wine

Strawberries, cherries and an angel's kiss in spring

My summer wine is really made from all these things

Take off your silver spurs and help me pass the time

And I will give to you summer wine

Oh, oh summer wine

My eyes grew heavy and my lips they could not speak

I tried to get up but I couldn't find my feet

She reassured me with an unfamiliar line

And then she gave to me more summer wine

Oh, oh summer wine

Strawberries cherries and an angel's kiss in spring

My summer wine is really made from all these things

Take off your silver spurs and help me pass the time

And I will give to you summer wine

Mmm-mm summer wine

When I woke up the sun was shining in my eyes

My silver spurs were gone, my head felt twice its size

She took my silver spurs, a dollar and a dime

And left me cravin' for more summer wine

Oh, oh summer wine

Strawberries, cherries and an angel's kiss in spring

My summer wine is really made from all these things

Take off your silver spurs and help me pass the time

And I will give to you my summer wine....



Hope to update about both these very important sports events  not just in this my the Sunday Blog № 277 ( Two Hundred and Seventy Seven) 
But in the coming weeks and blogs .


And talking about sports and music ...how can i Absolutely Not 👹 mention the New look and taste of The Pepsi for Pakistan ...which is suplimented by an ever aggressive ad campaign ....


Trust me or not ...but I don't need to read the small script .....Geo Entertainment Channel ...let me go gave me a break .....for a few months or maybe few weeks ....

2:15 am  Watched today's episode of Kurulus Osman season 2 on Geo entertainment . This week during the Eid holidays Geo entertainment gave this serial double Airtime ...all the more reason for my belief that Geo entertainment let me go ....this is the last serial I am watching on the network after the end of Mohlat . Oh by the way I missed the last episode of the soap and did not get to watch it on the YouTube channel either ....
Anyways the soap was very interesting and educational . 
It touched so many social issues very well . A complete egg in a nutshell 

Congratulations to the production house and the Sponsors . 

And talking of the Sponsors .... 
The famous celebrity Singer Aima baig  ...just got even more famous ...She is trending on № 3 on Twitter trends for Karachi ☠️ ...maybe higher in jehlum and kohala trends because of a imam zamin arm band on a sleeveless blouse ....
I am absolutely Not posting the picture here ...you Google it yourself 
Or just click hashtag AimaBaig or ShahbazShigri the dude she is allegedly engaged to tonight . Also the picture and rest of the story can be searched by hashtag AimaBaigEngagement ...wait let me check if this hash tag actually exists on Twitter or other social media sites especially the Instagram most popular hangout of publicity seeking famous celebrity ...ies ! 

Yes I checked ...so far there is only one tweet on this hashtag but I am sure as the hate spread the fire ....there will be hundreds soon ...no worry...

Okay 1254 words before 3:00 am means that now I can sleep at 4:45 am soon after the prayers . Or have the breakfast . Before sleep 😴 . 

4:35 am Okay So in trying to stay awake till azan ...I had a snack and coke ...and tried to watch the headlines ....this sudden American come back is very confusing ....just when more than almost drawdown was completed ...they started airraids on the poor wratched Afghan Talibans ...and the poor innocent Talibans says it's against the agreement ...
So there was an unwritten agreement that I did not know about ...very nice ....I like that ...so soon after they come and blow up the torkham checkpost ....we will know the real story behind the Pepsi ....Why Not Meri Jaan ...

Okay it's 4:44 am ....no I can't wait for the Azans from the local nearby mosque ...so I must get up and get ready ...but before I go ...here is a very sad headline from the education industry ....

All school are closed for the lockdown from tomorrow ...26th of July 2021 . 
Koi bachaa skool mein dakhil nahin hosakta sirf fees to be allowed . After the due date skool management will be forced to resticate the fees as well.


Ya Allah tamam jaiz bachoon Kay waldein aur asatiza ko sabr  ata farmaa 
....Aameen 🤲

Okay time for Fajr prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

5:06 am Break 

Sun 14th Zilhij 1442H 
33°C
3:49 pm Good Morning ! 
Missed the morning sleep after fajr 🛐 due to a medical emergency . Went the drug store and market but it was closed . Anyways had a very good sleep from noon .


No breakfast no lunch yet ...just had snacks and lots of tea ☕

So after walking  up ....had a bath and prayed 🛐 

With a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi 

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

My dear elder brother is very ill and bed ridden for almost a week ... especially during the Eid holidays so we are trying to deal with it . 
It is so hard to get the necessary medical attention these days of unplanned lockdown Culture . I was not able to find a simple solution of ORS ... This morning ....
Doctor Saab was also going from pillar to post to find a ringer lactate drip ...but it was too late ...by the time the drip arrived the previous one was finished . Doctor Saab knew that I or anybody at home would not be able to administer the drip to the patient from the beginning for he was trying to find us the next one to keep it running through the already in place canola and a very relaxed , co-operative patient . Unfortunately the previous one finished before expected and the patient was Strong enough to inform that he does not have a diarrhea but urine excessiveness ....no wander he stopped asking for water yesterday and I thought ...he was losing the will to try and fight . 
So now what's nexts .,..


The election time is closing to the end of the rigging time .....so let's see who wins this battle . 

Three years ago today on the 25th of July 2018 ...the rest of the five six seven eight provinces went to the polls and did not choose a clear winner ...which led to the bhatta mafias making the govt in the center and and land mafia and builder mafia in the state legislative assemblies . 
While  I choose to stay home and watch Emaan Ali's Mah-e-Mir . 

I kept the right ones out
And let the wrong ones in
Had an angel of mercy to see me through all my sins
There were times in my life
When I was goin' insane
Tryin' to walk through
The pain
When I lost my grip
And I hit the floor
Yeah, I thought I could leave, but couldn't get out the door
I was so sick and tired
Of livin' a lie
I was wishin' that I would die
It's amazing
With the blink of an eye, you finally see the light
It's amazing
When the moment arrives that you know you'll be alright
It's amazing
And I'm sayin' a prayer for the desperate hearts tonight
That one last shot's permanent vacation
And how high can you fly with broken wings?
Life's a journey, not a destination
And I just can't tell just what tomorrow brings
You have to learn to crawl
Before you learn to walk
But I just couldn't listen to all that righteous talk, oh yeah
I was out on the street,
Just a tryin' to survive
Scratchin' to stay alive
It's amazing
With the blink of an eye, you finally see the light
It's amazing
When the moment arrives that you know you'll be alright
Oh, it's amazing
And I'm sayin' a prayer for the desperate hearts tonight
Desperate hearts, desperate hearts





About two decades ago Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world,
Was ruled by the bhatta mafia ....nobody could say a word against them ...
The elections were fully rigged and maximum numbers of votes used to be cast ...some times the results came last despite the city being the most developed in the country and center of everything ....because the number of votes cast was the highest ....almost above 80 % ...as compared to 40 % in the rural areas . 
Eventually they lost their grip ....just like the money grabbers and land grabbers ....
Now in the past three years ... The builders mafia has suffered greatly they are also by the Grace of All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 , 
Losing their grip very rapidly ....

Time for the tea and Asr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

5:20 pm Break ! 

Sun 15th Zilhij 1442H 
33°C / 29°C
8:18 pm Good Evening! 

After Asr ..I went to the nearest drug store  luckily I got what I needed and came back straight without having to wander here and there ..like I had to early in the morning...

When I entered the home gate I realised that something is missing ...yes we have the first Nuclear Power crisis since Bakra Eid day .

So as soon as the Nuclear Power was restored and I remembered it was Kurulus Osman season 2 time on Geo entertainment ...I switched on the television ...and watched the announcement by Osman himself marrying a second wife for having babies of his own ....the other funny thing in this episode was Pemra Alcohol advisory ...on the Roman war Lord Nikolai 's holding a golden goblet ...👹



Anyways ..since I had not eaten lunch today ...so I had two full plates of yesterday's leftover mutton Pulao ....
And finished the leftovers coke ....

I was about to fall asleep 😴 when I got up for Maghrib Prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

Should have not eaten the second helping of the mutton Pulao ....so totally had food coma ...
Tried to wake up many times but I could not 

So anyways 
First I prayed the Isha prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

And then I checked the neighborhood scene ...the illegal pant house in the ghetto next door is having a bakra Eid barbeque on the super illegal extra rooftop ...

I can't smell it because of the wind and tent partitions ...but there are a dozen extra vehicles parked outside . 

This reminds me that I mentioned the sound of demolition coming from the other side of the ghetto . The old house at the corner kept by the chota mota builder mafia vacant for so long just in case we accept his offer for reconstruction ...building three out of four for us and taking away the fourth flat as the cost of reconstruction 

One of the family from the neighborhood accepted and showed the demonstration ...not sure how are they now ...did they buy out the fourth or did they  sell or rent out their three ...I have been too busy to keep a track of the builder mafia scene since this Covid-19 Corona Pandemic lockdown Culture. 

Anyway today while going to the drug store twice I notice the demolition work is almost done and by the next Sunday Blog ...next Sunday the corner plot will be a vacant plot ready for reconstruction . And our very dear ghetto building will be fully exposed with it's leaking plumbing and poor construction and excessive maintenance . 
Anyways who cares . 

So with this our block and alley and street becomes an official construction site. Restricting my rights and equities and freedoms . 
Funny thing is that after three decades it does not feel like deja Vu anymore . 
I have always been a fan of the construction industry hoping and expecting for a utopian form of construction and unfortunately it seems I deserved the dystopian form of Construction and Urban development . Calling it development is an insult to the word Development itself .

Anyway it's midnight so I must take a break here and check the elder siblings and especially the patient elder brother . And also Kashmir elections update . 

12:04 am Break ! ( 3128 words ) 

2:00 am Islamabad the federal Capital city is going through a very rough patch these days . The hate crime and terrorism is increasing ...crime against humanity , social evils and women and child abuse , sexual harassment ...you name it ...but this week another case from the diplomatic circle shook up the whole social media ...yes I am talking about Noor Mukkadam daughter of Shaukat mukadam former Ambassador to Korea . 
A close friend of the girl stabbed and beheaded Noor . 
Islamabad police with their limited resources are trying to do their best . 

And in the mean time ....a cargo Ship found its way to the Seaview Clifton Karachi ☠️, the most dangerous city in the world.




The beach has been closed to public and operation to salvage the container ship has began . 


No comments:

Post a Comment