Pages

Sunday 1 August 2021

The Sunday Blog № 278

 Today is the Sunday ,

The first of August 2021

The 21st of Zilhij 1442H

Till the Sunset ( 7:17 pm ; Karachi ☠️) 

31°C/ 28°C (Google)

Moon: 47.9%

Third Quarter

Current Time: 1 Aug 2021, 00:07:23

Moon Direction: 75.56° ENE↑

Moon Altitude: -0.36°

Moon Distance: 402,967 km

Next New Moon: 8 Aug 2021, 18:50

Next Full Moon: 22 Aug 2021, 17:01

Next Moonrise: Today, 00:08


And this is my the Sunday Blog № 278 ( Two Hundred and Seventy eight) .


The Good News is that Pakistan has beaten the west Indian cricket team in the 2nd T20 match a little while ago ...


Scores :


Pak 157/8

Wi.   150/4 



Pakistan won by 7 runs ! 

KarachiLockdown ! 


Last Sunday and Monday were the most important days of my life . First after the Bakra Eid ...it was the Kashmir Elections day and the Judgement day . 


No Surprises there ....everybody knew that kashmiris will vote for the ruling party . Only I knew that they will make PPP the Second . The third party had its mind set on rigging from the start so they did good by winning the 6 seats ....


Now imagine if there have been a PTI vs PDM election in Kashmir surely it would have been a clear blow to the Pakistan Peoples Party ...they would have been overshadowed by the Glam and glamour of the PMLN who would have taken more credit for winning and probably more seats even if they had not gained the simple majority in the Provincial assembly . 

No doubt Imran Khan and pti

Govt is more unpopular than  the most unpopular govts of Pakistan . But 25th July is probably a lucky date for them . Sometimes it is better to listen to the horses mouth than putting the words in the mouth .

Mohterma benazir Saab ...used the word " Engineered Elections "


Imran Khan  used the word Electables . 

I am not surprised that he choose as many Electables as he can ...even the ones who could not win the seat of provincial assembly for PTI gave a very good fight to the opposition parties and their candidates 

Regardless of the fact that choosing Electables harms the political process . Especially when you disregard the loyalty to the cause and ideology . And here in the current scenario Since the 2018 elections ....Imran Khan and pti many times tried to get back on the track and gave tickets to insafians and movement mates ....but they suffered defeat ...mostly because the Electables were offended.

Losing the Kashmir elections would have been the last ....

So by winning the Kashmir Elections with a simple majority...Imran Khan Saab and pti has saved the  establishment from a total embarrassment . 


But Winning the Kashmir Elections did not gain popularity or confidence of the establishment. This could happen only in a politically landlocked country . Pakistan unfortunately has very unstable environment on both sides of the border . 

Modi and ghani won a second term despite being extremely unpopular. All thanks to a very Quiet and Peaceful border and neighbor . The US Troup withdrawl from Afghanistan and iraq and the Taleban uprising in Afghanistan and the Delta virus in India has brought the Pakistani establishment  to begin to panic . They definitely don't need or want a very unpopular governament  . 


So isn't it very obvious that Pakistan Peoples party , with a top and the middle order totally link to the voters .


Anyways , I overeat today so I am very sleepy 😴 right now but fortunately I continued this my the Sunday Blog № 278 ( two hundred and Seventy eight)


As part of the looking good process , I believe Pakistan Peoples party provincial government in Karachi  ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world , 

Imposed lockdown once again . They are also trying to convince the masses to get vaccinated by using tactics such as threatening to stop the freedom of movement and the freedom to assemble . The freedom to communicate and the right to get paid by the employer . 


The Pakistan Peoples Party has a very good and profitable experience of embazzlement in the governament funds as well as international donor funds  like the Bisp and the polio drive ... unfortunately ...there are not enough funds available to play with and the  Imran Khan and pti is playing the opposition to ridicule the Sindh governament which they did very well yesterday . 



Okay it's time for the fajr prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


 May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


4:51 am Break ! 


5:27 am  The most politically Correct statement to have ever Come out this week was not from Sadaf and Shehroz but it was from the CM Sindh 

"ویکسینیشن کرآئیں پولیس کی چاندی نہ کرآئیں



And on that note I fall asleep 😴



Sun 21st Zilhij 1442H

31°C

2:15 pm Good Morning ! 

First Sunday in Delta variant lockdown.

All Silver buy/sell shops on Tariq road closed 👹

Woke up went to the market 

Halwa Puri dine in closed only takeaway line too long 

Came back with fruits, Bun 

Prayed 🛐

Awesome mausam👿








Yes Coming back from the market I had the brunch first then I used up the water bottle to have a bath and then I prayed 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


It's 4:00 pm and I am very sleepy 😴...

I really don't think that I can even reach the two thousand words mark today for this my the Sunday Blog № 278 ( Two Hundred and Seventy Eight )


The lunch is ready but somehow I don't want to eat and have the food coma today ....the only way I could have a decent words count for this my the Sunday Blog № 278 ( Two Hundred and Seventy Eight) is if I can find the text of the Imran Khan telethon on news channels ...and paste it in this my the Sunday Blog № 278 ( Two Hundred and Seventy eight) . The Whitehouse website always post the President's speech and pressers ....but I am not sure if he spoke about something of my interest this week ...let me check ...


The prime Minister Imran Khan is continuing not stopping Absolutely Not 👹

While having tea I over heard him saying something ...like ...after five years people will come to see Pakistan ....of course I agree ...people come from all over the world to see Mohenjodaro so obviously the would love to see Pakistan with all dead as well inshallah Amen 🙏


5:06 pm I had this for tea and 










This from the lunch . 














Aha ....the mobile bakery on wheels is at the gate ...got to run to catch him ...


No time for BRB ....






5:14 pm gotcha ya ! 


Okay I believe the pm telethon is either over or they are giving us a break ...


YouTube Link


‏کرپشن پکڑنے پر نوکری سے فارغ 

شہری نے مقدمہ کپتان کے سامنے رکھ دیا

عمران خان کا زبردست ردعمل

‎#BOLNews ‎#PMImranKhan ‎#PTI ‎#Telethon ‎#Pakistan https://t.co/2FUDjKfuE5‎



Okay it's time to pray 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


5:35 pm Break ! ( 1376 words) 


Some time post midnight ...



Okay so overeating and continuous rain in the 3rd match in West Indies , probably got me distracted ....from this my the Sunday Blog № 278 ( Two Hundred and Seventy eight) . 

So let me remember ....yes after the Asr , I watched the full episode of  Kurulus Osman season 2 . 

Then I prayed 🛐 maghrib prayers with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


Then I had this for dinner 




It was a scrambled egg , fried toast and some leftover kaleji gurda kata kat from lunch . 


After that I seriously tried to wait for the match to begin after the rain ...and instead watched the weekend Turkish soap on Urdu 1 tv ...after watching the Yasak Elma all week it seems like I am watching a British theatre ...anyways ...as they say ..some mothers do .......


After watching the Turkish soap it started to drizzle so I enjoyed that for a while ...then I lie down in bed and tried to order mangoes online but as i was almost there ..messenger call beging to ring ....it was Doctor Saab ...very worried about the health situation in the city ...he asked if I had any problems ...and I said I am very much fine thanks to his good wishes and prayers ... suddenly while chatting with him I remembered that we have a problem ...that we did not have the water in the tank and the tap ...and he said that he also have the same problem today . 

Then he remembered that one of his patients works in the water board and he remembered me while treating him ...can you guess what I asked Doctor Saab about him .,..


Yes you are right ....I asked what's killing them ....or how are they dying ... honestly I never do bad Dua for them ...or for that matter anybody who hurts me because it is my observation that the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏  never hears it ....must be some kind of blessing ...I don't know ...my worries and troubles usually goes away after some time . 

Doctor Saab 's in-laws who have been properly vaccinated months ago became positive in the Corona test . 

So he has very little space to move around and I am sure he came in very close contact with them very recently so there he has all the more reasons to be alarmed . 


I myself have started to accept the global reality ....so far there has not been any signs of the Pandemic within me ...or the weapons of mass destruction flu . 

I have my separate room with attached toilet so there will be no problem if I locked myself in for a month . 

I am not sure if I should get a fridge for the room ....to keep the medicine and water . I am also not very sure if the refrigerator gas is good or bad for breathing during the Corona positive .

I have seen that this Pandemic has very different affects on the patients ...some totally give up eating ....so there is no point in stocking the canned food like mazedar haleem tin packs or Zahid Nihari tin packs ....but surely I can stock a few gulab jamun tin packs , soon papdi packs and sweet cream biscuits and wafers , some packs of lays chips and a few dozen bottles of pineapple juice . I don't eat chocolates that much even when I am at my level best so I really don't think my hand will reach out to a bar or box of chocolate when I will loose the Sense of taste and smell and my digestive system would be a mess .

The last I could remember having a full flagile diarrhea was some five six years ago in Ramzan when I slipped in the mosque while trying to run to catch the already started Isha Prayers 🛐

I did not see the water from the rahber water cooler on the floor ...if I had seen or sensed it ..I might have been a little careful walking over it without the slippers bare feet . And too be very honest ..I wasn't walking ...I was running in haste without thinking ....that used to be a very bad habit I had to arrive late at the mosque when prayer had started and then run from the gate to the prayer mat in row . 

Luckily I never slipped until this time only because somebody intentionally or unintentionally spilled water on the floor which I could not see because of dim light and haste . Or maybe because I did not suspect it to be there making the floor so slippery that I will lost control and fall rubbing off the knee skin and getting infection . I made the injury worse by not treating it right or getting some medical help and advice . I just cleaned it with antiseptic fluid and bandaid . And continued fasting and praying ...the bruise got worse by constant rubbing and body weight and my walking to and from the mosque ...so I got the worst diarrhea and dehydration that I had to give up the prayer at the mosque first and then perhaps a day or two of fasting as well . 


So the point is that I know a little what diarrhea is and how do you feel when you get it ...there is absolutely not no need for a led tv in the room when you are quarantined for the Pandemic Covid-19 Corona Delta India variant. 

Funny thing about the Indian variant here is that since the beginning of the Pandemic ...Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world, as well as the most cosmopolitan city with people coming and going in and out from all over the world .  Still in all the previous waves of the virus and Pandemic ...we were never at this much risk ....infact when most of the country especially Islamabad and Lahore were badly effected by the 2nd and 3rd wave  Karachi had smart and relaxed lockdown ...but now Indian variant seems to have hurt us more despite the fact that we are hundreds of kilometers away from India while wagah border is walking distance . 

So do you want me to believe that this Indian variant or delta variant first went to UK  then came to Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world,

Okay I don't believe it . 

There is more inland travel between India and Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world, than any other part of the country especially Lahore . SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant, also known as lineage B.1.617.2, is a variant of lineage B.1.617 of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.[1] It was first detected in India in late 2020.[2][3] The World Health Organization (WHO) named it the Delta variant on 31 May 2021.[4]

Countries with confirmed cases of Delta variant as of 9 July 2021 (GISAID)
Legend:
  5,000+ confirmed sequences
  1,000–4,999 confirmed sequences
  100–999 confirmed sequences
  10–99 confirmed sequences
  2–9 confirmed sequences
  1 confirmed sequence
  None or no data

It has mutations in the gene encoding the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein[5] causing the substitutions T478K, P681R and L452R,[6] which are known to affect transmissibility of the virus as well as whether it can be neutralised by antibodies for previously circulating variants of the COVID-19 virus.[7][failed verification] Public Health England (PHE) in May 2021 observed secondary attack rates to be 51–67% higher than the alpha variant.[8] COVID-19 vaccines are effective in preventing severe disease or hospitalisation from infection with the variant, while some evidence suggests vaccinated people are more likely to develop symptoms from Delta than other variants of SARS-CoV-2.[9]

Anyways 

Now they Say .......


Updated 31 Jul, 2021 10:33am

Alarm bells as cases of Covid’s Epsilon strain emerge in Lahore


Okay the question is .....if Covid with all it's variant s and strains is so deadly ....then how come it does not effect or scares the Sindh police 


Okay the most unbelievable news was that turkey was on fire . About 80 wild fire suddenly started all over turkey at the same time . 

While on Yasak Elma Yildiz Argun was divorced , discovered she is pregnant , and enders is dead drowned body not found . So she disappeared for Eight months and no body found her ....



So do you expect that the Turkish intelligence will find out in a week how 80 fires were started at the same time so far and wide across the turkey . No no never ....but obviously it has something to do with the land development or industrial expansion ...obviously the Jewish plan ...




Updated 30 Jul, 2021 04:27pm

4 killed, more than 180 injured as forest fires rage near Turkish resorts



No comments:

Post a Comment