Pages

Sunday 29 March 2020

The Sunday Blog # 208

Today is the Sunday the 29th of March 2020 , the 4th of Shaban 1441 till the Sunset ( 6:47 pm ; Karachi ☠️) And this is my the Sunday Blog # 208 ( Two Hundred and Eight ) .

Well obviously there is no need to begin this my the Sunday blog # 208 ( Two Hundred and Eight ) with a  health update or any health related news .Just being here and being able to do this my the Sunday Blog # 208 ( Two Hundred and Eight ) indicate or hints at the tiny,  insignificant fact that by the Grace of All Mighty ALLAH Amen !
I have survived the first week of lockdown .And about more than two weeks of isolation and Stay Home .
But the best thing in my life is ofcourse that I have been fasting since Ash Wednesday the 26th of February 2020 . So in few hours my 29th fast of this Lent 2020 will begin at the Astronomical twilight that according the Sun Moon website , is 5:09 am and end at 6:47 pm after the Sunset . This start and end times my slightly vary
Accordingly  for different sects and faiths according to their beliefs and interpretations
Believe me I have been following these time tables and the last minute Nick ,  for so long now that if I even thought of converting to a minority sect they would object for fear of corruption within their ranks  and I won't agree on entering without excess baggage .
So having the three weekends off on Fridays instead of the Sundays and having no weekend off this Friday because of the lockdown... Today is the 29th fast and after that there will be just eleven more to go
40 - 29 = 11 no gaps or holidays ... The interesting thing is that soon after the Easter , less than two weeks Our Holy Month of Ramzan begins , but next year it will be joined together  ...imagine that seventy days of fasting . And then after that both Ramzan and Lent together ...and me getting weaker year after year and germs getting stronger ...no I don't think I can fast both Ramzan and Lent ...and besides the Collection Donation Box Lockdown which is losing billion's of Dollars this Lent Friday and Sunday , Julie or Hat , will not be able to afford to panic anymore .
You know what if you shop all your blessed peaceful life at a market or a shop outside or nearby the mosque or Church or dargh of a pir wali saint ...you never realise why you get such dirty torn taped and marked currency notes and coins in change  most of the time . Especially if you are an over wondering Jew and a life saver
Last year I got a 10 rupees note that I failed to check and put in my pocket with other change ...when at home a few days maybe weeks later I saw it . It had a portion missing ...I instantly knew this was the ticket to my salvation and needs to be dropped in the box, Julie or Hat ...no begger or the industry worker would except it at any cost even if I gift wrap it fold it with other crispy notes . You know me better I of-ten push my luck beyond imagination for impossible trivial things and gains . Just for fun ...so I tried to present that note to few shops and market ovens , simple as well as coverted with the same identical result ...note returned with a Stern look
I just checked I still have it on me ...so I was over and over wondering since the collection box , Julie or Hat won't be free during this lockdown , social distancing and stay home extra security and on-line free for all hacking and heists ...there is no chance I could drop this ticket to my salvation and mine alone can be dropped in the donations box, Julie or Hat .

Just mentioned it because I may not be the only pebbles on the beach  holding on to the similar tickets to salvation and praying 🙏 to God the All Mighty ALLAH Amen !
To just give one chance by ending the lockdown soon .

By the way this is not the only way my well wishers try their luck .
My dear elder brother  is so worried about my salvation that these days he borrow money very meager amounts to do his  charity work and odd hours request . Infact most of the time he even tries to make me hand out the borrowed meager amount and then pretends to forget ... slowly and gradually he was trying to pull me up on the boat ⛵ and take the oar .... This social distancing and no touch and stay Home lockdown has so totally confused him . The deserted curfew street ,roads and town and the Global organization coming in his way of doing odd hours request charity and salvation just when he was this close to making me do it on my own free will is so hard to believe for him 💔

Okay Sehri time
Break

Okay I did the Sehri ....
And there is still time so I try to post the pictures
The Sehri end time or the Astronomical twilight is
5:09 am

Wabey saumi ghadinna waitu min shahr ay Shaban


Allahumma salli alla muhammadin wa alla aalihi wassallam


Allahumma Salli Ala Sayyidina Wa Maulana Muhammadin Wa Aala Alihi Wa Sahbihi Wa Barik Wa Salim.

Better i pray first with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


Break .

10:03 am Good Morning !
Breathing very normal . The throat is a little sticky clogged 😷 had first white mucus outburst in two days ... Did not have the herbal tea🍵joshanda for Sehri don't know why I thought I may not need it anymore . And then sleep with the fan on .
Anyways here is the first tweet of the day

Sun 4th Shaban 1441H
27°C
9:43 am Good Morning ! Must be my sixth sense 🤑 I woke just two minutes before the neighbors help climbed the wall and started 🔨 hammering their gutter pipes. The kid is resourceful a Tinder plus ...😁
On the street fish 🐟🐠🐡Wala roaming to catch-up

Bhala batao !  Bachay Kay shadi Kay din thay...aur commissioner Saab ney inteqami karrowai Kay tahat marriage pey ban laga di ...bey Chara mamoo Kay paas Canada bhi nahi jasakta ....
By the way has anybody seen the same cabinet meeting footage released everyday  on the Cable News channels ....showing the commissioner Saab .....I hate journalists 🤣


The Nixor kids in the neighborhood are also sent back from Waterloo by mamoo  ...not taking anymore risk . Life must be tougher for canadians these days ...supplies of the good stuff ( ~~~~) must be down ... No wonder the pm ordered to open the Afghan border and lift the goods truck movement during lockdown and then opened the airspace lockdown for AliBaba.comm .
I really don't understand all this trouble ... When we have such good airlift facility at bagram and other less known NATO bases in Afghanistan .

Anyways ... somebody is frying an egg ...and just like winter season the room is filled with the smell and smog so I better go out or turn on the fan .
Yes that's better than staying in the room with that awesome smell and irritation smog . Here in the lawn the neighborhood crows have all come down so glad to see me . One almost pissed on me ...I felt the rain ...when it's clear blue sunny sky . Let me go and check if I can arrange some brunch for them ..they love the leftovers bread because of the lockdown the neighborhood memon bachis are not bringing the fresh chicken and meat offals for the feed ..

Just when I thought the neighbors gutter line work was over ...other tents of the building  woke up ...the help is not a Tinder type ... offering his mobile number ....phas gaay Obama ....
And the crows are getting aggressive hanging on the Cable and wires ...so I better take a break and look for the leftovers roti 🍞
Break !

12:34 pm okay yes I found a leftover roti and did pieces and feed them to the crows ..few days back during the lockdown somebody on the Karachi☠️ trends of Twitter tweeted that commissioner Saab should relax the total shop shutdown during the karachi☠️ lockdown for the birds shop ...yes we have here in karachi☠️ hundreds of big and small shops that sells and buys birds and pets and fish bowls ...for hobby as well as extra income small business . The tweet requested the commissioner Saab and the govt of Sindh to allow the opening of these birds  shops not for the normal  business but to feed and save the thousands of birds and pets . Some of the birds are imported from around the world . It is a two way industry both import and export . Some of the birds and Pets are so expensive that if you make a trip or two yearly and manage to take or bring a baggage unchecked by the customs and the birds and pets survive the trip ...this vacation can pay your bills .



People of Karachi ☠️ rich or poor are very fond of bird pets that is why this business is booming and especially on Sunday if you go to empress market in saddar town or the liaqatabad no 10 bird market you may witness an unusually large crowds . I mean when the condition s are normal not now when there is a lockdown everywhere and public transport is off the roads .
So anyways this govt may hate the journalists and political workers of opposition parties ...but It loves the birds and pets and cares about them ... Amazing 😍

A family friend and neighbor has send the imtiaz shopping bags for Ramzan . Some three weeks in advance ... uncertainty and extra time ...so now I will not have to go and bring the stuff or even worry about it . Honestly after a month of fasting all alone and a week of lockdown the fear and worry of Ramzan is already gone . The lockdown has also lost all it's charm . And since I will stay at home  and eat only home cooked meals soon I will forget a lot of things and people that were so hard to miss and forget . 
So honestly if this is the same me even more relaxed than I was before the lockdown then maybe the people of Kashmir may also be loving it . Just a thought 👹
Some people in Karachi☠️ are not as privileged as I am living in a house with trees and free uncaged birds and domasticated stray 🐈 cats and some other animals , they live in concrete jungles like the creekvista and don't care about their environment and surroundings , have changed a lot in the past few days of lockdown . Some of them have discovered the balconies in their apartments they have started sing and dancing collectively while maintaining the social distancing .But the most amazing thing that they have discovered very recently and even shared on Twitter and social media is that these underprivileged poor souls have heard birds chirping for the first time in Karachi ☠️ 
Two days after the Lockdown began even I felt the smoke free fresh morning air at Sehri time . 
I am telling you if we had a six months or a year long lockdown . The world will forget Karachi☠️ . 

Oh talking of forget ...I  almost forget the Zuhr prayer and recite 
So here I take a break for prayers with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



3:20 pm Break (. 2085  )

Sun 5th Shaban 1441H
28°C
11:40 pm Good Night !
After zuhr prayer I fall asleep instantly and woke up just minutes before iftari  hurriedly I get into my Namaz shalwar and did wazu and prayed the Asr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


You won't believe how hard it was to pray and survive for the few last minutes to iftari due to the smell , aroma and smog of the Pakora and the Dalda Banaspati ghee Kay Qeema bharay paratha 🤯🤩😍
Somehow I survived and the iftari and prayed with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

After prayers I again fall asleep . I did not hear the phone ringing but my dear elder brother woke me up saying doctor Saab wants to talk to you . I said I am sleeping but he said it's important . So somehow I got up and picked up the un sanitized craddle of the landline and after the chat I put it back un sanitized . In January we fell ill with a  flu 😷 the same day ....after eating peanuts . It was one of the strongest viral of my life ...and even that was gone after two augmentin 625 mg . I have been praying 🛐 with viral people for decades some of them delibrately try to get closer and touch during the prayers trying to  test my immune  system . It was a fun game but I always feared that someday things will get out of hand and they will develop a weapon of Mass Destruction .
My troubles are usually bacterial and not the viral that's why this Lent I insisted for the home made yugurt made of milkpak packed milk . But my dear sister wanted to perfect it with the creamy top layer and solid looking  ..she made it from the shop milk and even added the shop yugurt ... So I guess I only survived the first two weeks of Lent and have been the only one coughing and spitting phelgem with outburst and scaring the hell out of my dear elder siblings .They did not catch it in three days even after sharing everything with me especially the Geo entertainment serial Munafiq after iftari , means what I had was not viral .
Before the Lockdown I did not purchase the bacteria antibiotics from the drugs store that usually works for me because I heard somewhere that antibiotics are bad for Corona virus initially ...just like I heard ventilator is bad for my dearly departed Ammi , may her soul rest in peace in jannah Amen ! , After her surgery . Ironically on her sixth death Anniversary the whole Mother Fucking world needs it without surgery or heart attack .

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen !

I gave up my regular prayers at mosque except the Juma Mubarak prayers when I feared that I could be the carrier of germs for my dearly departed Ammi , may her soul rest in peace in jannah Amen ! ,
In her final years when she was fighting the cervical spondylosis .
It was interesting that germs that I would carry home used to attack her and get stronger for me and the moment I come out of bath or was depressed watching the Hindi soaps with her , they get me . Otherwise most the allergies I get are through oral or mosquitoes .

Okay it's too late I have to pray the Isha prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


1:00 am Break ( 2908 words)

Okay only one hour left before the sehri time ....So i better hurry up and do the movies and entertainment of the week .....




Yes believe it or not ....during the lockdown and the lenten fasting and Ali Baba , Com  ping pong ...I did it ....Finished the remaining season one episodes ...7,8,9,10 and then after a lot of iffs and butts , No or negligible internet connections and three empty packs of Capstain the world over ...on the footpath ...


i deliberated to try to watch the first few episodes of the season 2 . But soon i realized ...that the Super Bond Gorgina clios of season one The strong widow and step mother of three minus one ..strong as rock and shrewd beyond imagination ....was in the big league ....here .....first he got rid of the ghost of the dead husband then he found out a pretty beneficial secret about the past life of his dear cheat and money laundering husband ....and finally got rid of the clios family ......The real cancer !!

Apun toh ganga naha liay .....ready or not ...The Season Three is coming soon .....!!


There is not enough time for the other shows of the week .....i wasted too much time sleeping today ...still i am over three thousand  words ....imagine 



Okay this is it .....

 Sehri time .....


4:56 am
Yes I have done the Sehri


I believe yesterday was  my grand mother  Dadi Amma Bi 's Forty First Death Anniversary (4th Shaban 1400 )  . Strange things happened . First we received biryani and zarda a day before . Then the dhobi came with washed clothes he never comes on Saturday ...since others were busy and I saw the bell light so I went to check and opened the gate received the stack of washed clothes when I told my siblings that I have been to the gate and received the clothes immediately my brother gave a herbal soap to have bath . It's main ingredient is the neem tree leaves ironically I don't remember it's biological name ...I will Google later no time ...

It's
Astronomical twilight
5:08 am



Wabey saumi ghadinna waitu min shahr ay Shaban


Allahumma salli alla muhammadin wa alla aalihi wassallam


Allahumma Salli Ala Sayyidina Wa Maulana Muhammadin Wa Aala Alihi Wa Sahbihi Wa Barik Wa Salim.

So as I was saying the soap is clear or transparent and it is green obviously because it is made of green leaves and smells . But this reminds me of the pears soap my dearly departed Papa ,  May his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen ! ,
Used to bring for Dadi Amma Bi . Imported stuff was not that easily available it was like finding an original bottle of French Chardonnay in East Bethlehem in any century . Papa , May his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen ! Had all sorts of weird friends finding stuff that was not available in the market was never a problem for him . But can you imagine   that he goes to a friend who deals in the imported stuff . Or the friend comes to him and asks sir we have lots of stuff imported not available in the market not even in the black market do you need anything we will give you for free or at 70% discount ...and he reply ...no I cannot take any of that stuff the secret police will know and it will be bad for my reputation but the friend keep insisting ...no you have to ...so the first thing that comes to his mind or he request is a pears soap for his mother .  I somehow remember that smile on her face when she received the pears soap . Other uncles used to bring lots of foreign stuff for her , empty suitcases in front of her but she never smiled like that . After Papa, May his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen!, passed away I was ever on the lookout for a small things like that . But since times had changed and she had access to an awesome advertising industry and I had all the time in the world and stores laden with stuff and she was paying so I never said no and brought what she needed when she wanted
Especially whenever I heard the kids say ...Wasiq mamoo aap ko Nani bola rahi Hain ...

Namaz Break with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


Okay I have taken a lot of overtime today but that is because nothing is normal these days ...
Anyways I had lots of fun today doing this my the Sunday Blog # 208 ( Two Hundred and Eight) .
It's my 30th Fast in Lent 2020 today . Praiseth the Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen !

I think I better go to sleep now after finishing this my the Sunday Blog# 208 ( Two Hundred and Eight)
But before I share the song video of the week here is a Wa siq joke I am sure you will love it only if you are in the mood so please try to keep or have a good mood in one of the toughest weeks of your life ...may Allah protect to always ...

So after six or seven years ...it is the first time I am seeing things ...scared as hell shadows .... Whose dead ?
🙏

I love this song too much
❣️

Wishing well for the Commissioner Saab ....and his ups and downs
It is so hard to believe that the death and calamity that has befallen upon him and his commissonerate and the World is all because of Indian Muslim's Curse  and Indian Kashmiri girls malevolence ..

All the Best


Allah Hafiz !



There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back

Song by Shawn Mendes


I wanna follow where she goes
I think about her and she knows it
I wanna let her take control
'Cause everytime that she gets close, yeah

She pulls me in enough to keep me guessing
And maybe I should stop and start confessing
Confessing, yeah

Oh, I've been shaking
I love it when you go crazy
You take all my inhibitions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
You take me places that tear up my reputation
Manipulate my decisions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
There's nothing holding me back
There's nothing holding me back

She says that she's never afraid
Just picture everybody naked
She really doesn't like to wait
Not really into hesitation

Pulls me in enough to keep me guessing
And maybe I should stop and start confessing
Confessing, yeah

Oh, I've been shaking
I love it when you go crazy
You take all my inhibitions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
You take me places that tear up my reputation
Manipulate my decisions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
There's nothing holding me back

'Cause if we lost our minds and we took it way too far
I know we'd be alright, I know we would be alright
If you were by my side and we stumbled in the dark
I know we'd be alright, I know we would be alright
'Cause if we lost our minds and we took it way too far
But I know we'd be alright, I know we would be alright
If you were by my side and we stumbled in the dark
I know we'd be alright, I know we would be alright

Oh, I've been shaking
I love it when you go crazy
You take all my inhibitions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
You take me places that tear up my reputation
Manipulate my decisions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
There's nothing holding me back
I feel so free when you're with me, baby
Baby, there's nothing holding me back



1 comment: