Pages

Sunday 13 November 2016

The Sunday Blog # 32

Today is the 13th of November 2016 the 12th of Safar 1438 till the sunset . And this is my the Sunday Blog # 32 .

This has been a very very okay one more Very interesting week of not only this year but whatever strata or period of time this year has a domain reserved for it . Firsts of All The Wise and Prudent People of the United States of America wisely elected the Best Choice for the First Lady ever in the history of US Presidential Elections . Congratulations !

Second , The President of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Appointed a new Governor of Sindh Province on the Advice of The Prime Minister Of The Islamic republic Of Pakistan after the then British National Governor Of Sindh was made an OSD ( ousse sutey Dubai ) . He has been serving the sentence for the past Fourteen years which is a capital punishment in the Great Britain and Commonwealth. The Minimum term for Life Imprisonment as in here made very clear by the Honorable Supreme Court .

 Life imprisonment implies a jail term for the convict’s entire life, the Supreme Court has held, clearing a misconception on this sentence.The apex court also said that its Constitution bench’s landmark judgement of 1980 on criterion for imposing death penalty needs a “fresh look” as there has been “no uniformity” in following its principles on what constitutes “the rarest of rare” cases.
“It appears to us there is a misconception that a prisoner serving a life sentence has an indefeasible right to be released on completion of either fourteen years or twenty years imprisonment. The prisoner has no such right.
“A convict undergoing life imprisonment is expected to remain in custody till the end of his life, subject to any remission granted by the appropriate government,” a bench of Justices K.S. Radhakrishnan and Madan B. Lokur said.
The bench, however, clarified that under remission the appropriate government cannot reduce the period of sentence less than 14 years for a life convict.
“In the case of a convict undergoing life imprisonment, he will be in custody for an indeterminate period. Therefore, remissions earned by or awarded to such a life convict are only notional. In his case, to reduce the period of incarceration, a specific order under Section 432 of the CrPC will have to be passed by the appropriate government. However, the reduced period cannot be less than 14 years as per Section 433-A of the CrPC,” the apex court said.
The apex court order also seeks to put an end to the practice of en-masse release of the convicts by various governments on “festive” occasions and said each release requires a case-by-case basis scrutiny.


In England and Waleslife imprisonment is a sentence which lasts until the death of the prisoner, although in most cases the prisoner will be eligible for parole (officially termed "early release") after a fixed period set by the judge. This period is known as the "minimum term" (previously known as the "tariff"). In some exceptionally grave cases, however, a judge may order that a life sentence should mean life by making a "whole life order."

So its a very long debate going on for many many okay one more Many years . Anyways when we are talking of the then governor of Sindh we must not imply in anyways that he was serving so here are the lyrics of a very famous band now definitely forgotten yes the 14 years by Guns N Roses 


I try and feel the sunshine

You bring the rain
You try and hold me down
With your complaints
You cry and moan and complain
You whine an tear
Up to my neck in sorrow
The touch you bring
You just don't step inside to 14 years
So hard to keep my own head...that's what I say
You know...I've been the beggar...
I've played the thief
I was the dog...they all tried to beat
But it's been
Fourteen years of silence
It's been
Fourteen years of pain
It's been
Fourteen years that are gone forever
And I'll never have again
Your stupid girlfriends tell you
That I'm to blame
Well - they're all used-up has-beens
Out of the game
This time I'll have the last word
You hear what I say
I tried to see it your way
It won't work today
You don't just step inside to 14 years
So hard to keep my own head...that's what I say
You know...I've been the dealer...hangin' on your street
I was the dog...they all tried to beat
But it's been
Fourteen years of silence
It's been
Fourteen years of pain
It's been
Fourteen years that are gone forever
And I'll never have again



Songwriters
ROSE, W. AXL / HUDSON, SAUL / MCKAGAN, DUFF ROSE / STRADLIN, IZZY / REED, DARREN A. / SORUM, MATT


Read more: Guns 'N Roses - 14 Years Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

Fourteen years that are gone forever And i'll never have again .....

so beautiful isn't it ? Anyways 

I really really okay one more really don't think it matters but the movies from that year yes the first of the fourteen that was 2002 were really good . Like Sweet Home Alabama , the hours , catch me if you can , The Transporter , Bourne identity , Minority report , About a Boy, two weeks notice , Maid in Manhattan , 40 days and 40 nights . were just a few that i remember very well . 

2002 was very important year infact the most important year in the entire France–Pakistan relations or should i say the french - Navy relations . The Karachi gate and Karachi attack seems to have survived in the memories of the french media . Often we see tweets in french with the Karachi mentioned or hashtag ed .


10:30 am 

Good Morning !

I shutdown the computer after 2:00 am and took the antibiotic due to the cough and cold . watched an unfinished movie and fell asleep . The fan was off Thank God there was no mosquito or maybe i was too deep in sleep that i did not feel or noticed any. Woke up after 10:00 am could still go and fetch the halwa puri or nulli nihari but you know what i watched ms Shaheena Patel or was she the other one anyways this show on some channels EXPOSE the real thing that we eat. or to be exact What we are served. It is the most popular show on the Pakistani News and Entertaining channels . Ms Shaheena Patel and her camera crew supported by the city administration and Sindh Police goes to a popular eatery in the city and show how "well" maintained and clean their Kitchen and staff is . And how fresh and halal ingredients are used in the preparation of the food and other harmful products that they make and serve to us. So after watching or being able to before going to bed was at boatbasin ,bahadurabad . you can imagine the rest. Btw i tried but the show is not available on  internet or youtube my youtube . So you have to watch it to believe it or if you are lucky you may even catch the recording of this show in a market near you . The Show has been going on for many years and has been an inspiration for many other television journalist and channels some of whom may just be trying to get a trp or may even be trying to get even with the proprietors of the local businesses.   

When i got my first mobile camera phone few years ago i used to have a lot of fun taking pictures of anything i see on the street on the morning walks nobody cared infact it was fun how some people try to photo bomb my pictures . I usually avoided the eye contacts with the Security staff and law enforcers . I believe they had orders to not disturb me . Now after these shows on the cable channels taking pictures of your favorite places is a taboo. People clearly show signs of disapproval if you try or suggest of taking pictures of a public place . The Photo Bombing now is not very friendly and you know it if you have been there for quite some time . The Changing attitudes cannot be called my paranoia . So now I rarely take out the camera phone from my pocket to take the snap . There is also an operation going on and my Ammi has also passed away May her soul rest in Peace , to bail me out in case i am caught doing the suspicious activities. But Above all i have angered a whole lot of Uncles and Aunts and very closed relatives who were trying to be very bossy and irritating .   Neighbours and the Church don't particularly like me as you may have noticed. And then there is this pressgang i can't seem to find the butter cube large enough to pull them out . 


"Someday"

In my search for freedom
And peace of mind
I've left the memories behind
Wanna start a new life
But it seems to be rather absurd
When I know the truth
Is that I always think of you

[Chorus:]
Someday someway
Together we will be baby
I will take and you will take your time
We'll wait for our fate
Cos' nobody owns us baby
We can shake we can shake the rock

Try to throw the picture out of my mind
Try to leave the memories behind
Here by the ocean 
Wave's carry voices from you
Do you know the truth
I am thinking of you too

[Chorus:]
Someday someway
Together we will be baby...

The love we had together
Just fades away in time
And now you've got your own world
And I guess I've got mine
But the passion that you planted
In the middle of my heart
Is a passion that will never stop


Pretty messy isn't it . so don't expect a pretty picture from me anymore . 

Its almost noon here how time flys when you are having fun . This is one more reason for not enjoying meeting peoples and going out . In 2002 i desperately need the internet after the Bitch (BC) ditched me . There was no cable tv either all i had was newspapers , FM and the road . 


"You Learn"

I recommend getting your heart trampled on to anyone
I recommend walking around naked in your living room
Swallow it down (what a jagged little pill)
It feels so good (swimming in your stomach)
Wait until the dust settles

You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn

I recommend biting off more then you can chew to anyone
I certainly do
I recommend sticking your foot in your mouth at any time
Feel free
Throw it down (the caution blocks you from the wind)
Hold it up (to the rays)
You wait and see when the smoke clears

You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn

Wear it out (the way a three-year-old would do)
Melt it down (you're gonna have to eventually anyway)
The fire trucks are coming up around the bend

You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn

You grieve you learn
You choke you learn
You laugh you learn
You choose you learn
You pray you learn
You ask you learn
You live you learn


Actually in my mind it is tagged as YOU WALK YOU LEARN . 


Anyways lets just get out of the past and try to focus on the present or near pissed i am sorry near past . 

Without working nine to five , eleven to 0ne , twelve to twelve or making an NGO 

12:18 pm beggar banging the Gate ringing the bell asking for a piece of mind i am not going to give him today . BLNT !

so where was i okay never mind i'll take a tea break the brunch or lunch is not ready yet . 


1:30 pm  Okay no tea or Lunch yet . my siblings are irritated today . one is finished cooking and the other has started. One got up for fajr and cooked. the other woke up after the first had gone to sleep and did not like what was cooked and the irony is that we demand it a lot when its not available so when cooking at odd hours one thought it would be nice and quick . But you never know . Sometimes what we preach is not what we actually want . Now this is a good lesson for urdu students in foreign university. Chahat and Chahiye are two very different words 
Chahat =Love, affection, Eagarness > chahat teri mujhey chahiye = i need you to love me 
Chahiye = want , need , Should > sub ko daal khana chahiye = Everybody should eat lentils 

"Self Control"

Oh, the night is my world
City light painted girl
In the day nothing matters
It's the night time that flatters
In the night, no control
Through the wall something's breaking
Wearing white as you're walkin'
Down the street of my soul

You take my self, you take my self control
You got me livin' only for the night
Before the morning comes, the story's told
You take my self, you take my self control

Another night, another day goes by
I never stop myself to wonder why
You help me to forget to play my role
You take my self, you take my self control

I, I live among the creatures of the night
I haven't got the will to try and fight
Against a new tomorrow, so I guess I'll just believe it
That tomorrow never comes

A safe night, I'm living in the forest of my dream
I know the night is not as it would seem
I must believe in something, so I'll make myself believe it
That this night will never go

Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Oh, the night is my world
City light painted girl
In the day nothing matters
It's the night time that flatters

I, I live among the creatures of the night
I haven't got the will to try and fight
Against a new tomorrow, so I guess I'll just believe it
That tomorrow never knows

A safe night, I'm living in the forest of a dream
I know the night is not as it would seem
I must believe in something, so I'll make myself believe it
That this night will never go

Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
You take my self, you take my self control
You take my self, you take my self control

You take my self, you take my self control...

1:54 pm again beggar banging ...no not yet ;P 

Anyways i see a clear policy change here on PTV live is it the staff  or the wand of ...CPEC is Complete and operational . Mamoo looking nice and graceful as always ....and i thought i'd be seeing a lot of Chinese shopping and sunbathing in karachi . Anyways Congratulations to Mr Ahsan Iqbal the Planning minister i am sure he will be an OSD soon being replaced by Mariam Halaku or whatever. Honestly i liked him . 


2:00 pm Okay the delay in lunch with almost two dishes ready is that the second cook has remembered an ingredient missing so he went shopping . Now this rarely happens  when the first cook is doing the cooking . Improvise thats what we do lol.  
O My God ! due to my lack of interest in developing a meal today  and anti-biotic intake  the simple Sunday brunch is turning into a feast . Don't you just chahat competition ? 

 got to go . 

3:14 pm Okay i finally got the lunch and the tea so now i have taken the antibiotic . and i am feeling very heavy so i do this not for long . 

So journalism in Pakistan is older than Pakistan or maybe older than Karachi . But Since the inception of Social Media a very new breed of Journalist have evolved .   Can you believe that since my birth people from the abroad usually the west , family , friends, and complete strangers use to come with new things and thoughts and make us feel deprived outdated . But the social Media has evolved in such a way that sometimes i feel much advanced then anybody i know both here and abroad. Some people in the west are very very okay one more very wary of this new ways of life and communication. Not here no Sir we are moving way ahead of our time atleast in this field.  For Example There are two Journalists from karachi who are very popular . I know you know who i am taking about one's name  has already climbed up to the headlines and the other one is constantly tweeting stuff that no other journalist can lay his or her hand on .  Following them on social media is more beneficial than reading their work for halal rozy .  Now the problem is that sooner or later they will be sacrificed both by their super cool sources as well as the media houses of seths of napiers but in this holy ritual our freedoms will definitely be lost or snatched. And since the social media is just evolving with no hard and fast rules of the game yet, there will be a rapid fire action against all. Those wishing to stay in the game will have to either quit or chose sides and umbrellas' and bullet proof glasshouses. 

"Greatest Love Of All"

I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Everybody's searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone who fulfilled my needs
A lonely place to be
And so I learned to depend on me

[Chorus:]
I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all

I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

[Chorus]

And if, by chance, that special place
That you've been dreaming of
Leads you to a lonely place

Find your strength in love


Okay i cannot sit here at all have to go and stretch my legs
 Btw the sunsilk ad following me on search engine has suddenly changed from Pretty French Braid since the beginning of this My The Sunday Blog # 32 to Rope Braid Half Crown. 


13th Safar 1438

Good Evening !

its 8:55 pm so i had a very good sleep and the walk to shop feeling a lot better and i have taken the fourth antibiotic capsule its the lowest dose so after the fourth one i have just one gram in to fight the unknown. Not feeling hungry but still before taking the capsule  i took a bowl of chicken soup with a slice of chicken mash & butter honestly it was a first for me as well you know my dear sister is out of bed but we are not giving her the space and freedom to cook whatever she likes so she is doing with whatever she could with whatever she has ready to eat. Thanks to which her diabetes is still under control but thanks to the news channels she is extremely restless and guilt ridden for having missed a party or the whole test series. I thank the dear merciful Lord because if she had been there regularly she would definitely have forgotten my sins for the past month and given away my hand in marriage to the first beggar that enters the city gates.  

Since i could not bring in the sweets and bakery stuff i have to improvise and so i made a slice of cream and Nutella with a little rooh afza usually rooh afza is bad for my throat but here it looks good for the picture . and believe me it was very little in quantity. ThankGod nobody saw me making it and eating . My life is so good i will not compromise it for anything . Not a Chance ! 

Since I am feeling so Narcissistic right now here is a very narcissistic joke i thought i would start my The Sunday Blog # 32 with it but due to some Force majeure i did not but here it is now. Remember its extremely narcississtic so if you don't get it , it was meant to be like that . 

Wasiq : In the times of wasiq's grandfather the roads of karachi were washed with water everyday.

Wasiq : In wasiq's time every new kerb in the neighbourhood was washed twice a day so that every road have its own pond . 

Okay i hear some heavy pots and pressure cooker movement in the kitchen i think the shab deg has began have to go and check it out and you enjoy this cable guys favorite song i love the stutter  or whatever it is called 

"Love Me Like You Do"

You're the light, you're the night
You're the colour of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

So love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (oh)
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do

What are you waiting for?


10 :45 pm 
Yes i was right the shab deg is on the stove after years of bringing the mamoo ki nihari from burns road now he decides to cook it himself with the help of youtube cooking shows and our constant critisism . 

I am  not yet ready to cook such main dishes or even help so i  made myself a cup of Hot chocolate and opened a pouch of saltish biscuits for getting through this final hour . My nose is so sharp right now that i can smell the touch of cleaning cloth on my hand . no time to go and wash it with soap right now . so please bear with me. 

In order to re confirm if he is cooking correctly he has to play the youtube again so i have to move on the laptop briefly sorry for the inconvenience. Saltish finished and so is the Cup of Hot Chocolate . and i got the desktop back . so it wont be the smooth sail ending today because i will be under constant pressure of a kafagir the pot spoon . He can enter the room anytime and ask to replay how to fry the onion or when to add the salt. I am enjoying it but my sister is hating it because she has vested interest . so she is advocating for my right to freedom and left alone without asking me . Now this is very important lesson if you want to be a successful lawyer like me Never Advocate for anyone unless you are paid for it . No Pro Bono Publico unless the Honorable Court tells you to . And Never ever fight or argue your own case no matter what the issue otherwise people will judge you .   

11:13 pm  facebook says :
Don't Miss the Supersized Supermoon
The moon is extra close to Earth right now, giving us the best view for decades. We hope you'll take a moment to enjoy this awesome sight.
See what makes this moon special 
Honestly they said it last year or earlier this year but i find nothing special here must not be from the angle i watch . unlucky moon . 

So now The Movies of the week : 
1. Nymphomaniac vol i
2. Nymphomaniac vol 2
3. Kaptaan (punjabi)
4. Mitti Na Pharol Jogiya(punjabi) 
5. Columbus Circle
6. Coffee Bloom
7. Zero Dark Thirty(Hindi) 
8. Cross Connection.( punjabi) 
I have been wanting to watch Zero Dark Thirty since it was released to know how they mentioned them here . Well i think that not that badly . they and them have treated me worse every since but i am not going to fuss about it anymore . BUT 14 minutes is just too much. Did we have such Dark mustard color back rickshaws then in Peshawar . I don't think so . Anyways its a good film . 
Coffee Bloom had an awesome ending . love it !

its about 11:37 pm so here i end my The Sunday Blog # 32 with something very different and unprecedented  but remember if caught and convicted crossing the line in a tennis court we will disavow any knowledge of this an that .  Enjoy !  

American Singer Singing Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Song Live Concert at Newyork

1 comment: