Pages

Sunday 19 February 2023

The Sunday Blog № 359

 


Today is the Sunday
And this is my the Sunday Blog № 359 ( Three Hundred and Fifty Nine)


Yes today is 19th February 2023 AD
The 27th of Rajab 1444H
Till the Sunset ( 6:28 pm ; Karachi ) 
25°C/ 19°C

Moon: 3.5%
Waning Crescent
Current Time: 19 Feb 2023, 00:17:19
Moon Direction: 82.87° E↑
Moon Altitude: -78.76°
Moon Distance: 358,576 km
Next New Moon: 20 Feb 2023, 12:05
Next Full Moon: 7 Mar 2023, 17:40
Next Moonrise: Today, 06:26
Moon's constellation ♓ Pisces
Horoscope is ♒ Aquarius


Okay so I guess I can do the NYT Wordle  a little later 
I feel very sleepy . 
But I cannot because of the water pump
Anyways ....

Wordle is unexpected and tough ...
Will do it later ...if I don't fall asleep.... extremely sleepy


Sun 27th Rajab 1444H
25°C
7:40 am Extremely sleepy
Fall asleep without praying and doing the Wordle 
Woken up for 
Operation missing winter 
Missed Sehri did not fast 
Missed Fajr 
Smelled fresh Roses 🌹
Making tea ☕


So I totally missed the Shab e mairaj or the Ascension Night which falls every year on the 27th of Rajab ....the Muslims usually pray 🛐 special prayers on this night . I on the other hand checked the water pumps eat chips and watched Turkish soaps and fall asleep and missed even the regular prayers 🛐 and was woken up just minutes too late for Fajr 🛐 prayer at sunrise....there was no way I could hurry up and pray . Will have to pray the qaza . 

This has been quite an interesting week . 
PTI chairman Imran Khan remained unarrested in hometown zaman park Lahore . While shiekh Rasheed got cigars box from him on his release from the custody . 

Karachi police office was attacked by armed terrorist .

Neighbors had kunda fateha the turnout was low due to main road closures due to security alert and PSL Anthem

Price of Chicken increased with almost everything else 
While the price of dollar declined and so did the price of eggs . 

What's love got to do with it actress sajal Ali continued to overshadow the tall long legged Super models .


YouTube link


Last Sunday before the Lent and the annual flower show begins a day after Ash Wednesday 
23-26 Feb . 


Rumors of petrol price hike Marred the valentine's day. 
This year . 

Mr Daar presented a mini budget which I totally missed due to domestic engagements . But I am sure his efforts to discourage the injurious to health failed. Because panic riddled nerve wracked nation increased the chewing tobacco and spitting the mouthfuls. The shark tank's across the border must be delighted. 
Holi hai ...

Phone Models Updated Prices (PKR)
iPhone 13 128 GB 334,999/-
iPhone 13 256 GB 347,000/-
iPhone 13 512 GB 359,600/-
iPhone 13 Pro 128 GB 342,000/-
iPhone 13 Pro 256 GB 372,600/-
iPhone 13 Pro 512 GB 394,000/-
iPhone 13 Pro 1 TB 484,400/-
iPhone 13 Pro Max 369,600/-
iPhone 13 Pro Max 398,100/-
iPhone 13 Pro Max 452,000/-
iPhone 13 Pro Max 513,000/-




11:27 am Very Quiet Silent Sunday Morning....only one Fruit vendor came and brought tiny kinnow oranges and bananas and the yellow fruiters 
The rates were slightly higher then Friday....and quality low ....





I am still confused if it's my fast or not .....should have fasted ....this week my dear elder sister and cooking mafia declared that she has a higher blood pressure and higher blood sugar ....so I totally stopped the food panda orders ...you can check my past orders 
My last restaurant order was on 3rd Feb and last shop order was on 6th  Feb
Had more fried stuff especially the french fries 🍟 my fries usually becomes soft but this week we used small wok filled with ghee and boiled the fries before frying ....also tried frying  baisan and Maida flour coated and crispy fried french fries . 
One day I cooked a very spicy and salty chicken biryani just for myself and eat it hot hurriedly....did not share it with anyone especially not with someone who was taking b complex tablets instead of diabetes tablet....and saying my sugar is high ,....and I was like Dr Watson ...

got to go and check the water pump

12:10 pm Break ! 

12:49 pm Checked water pump no luck ..
Cooking mafia has sliced a bowl full of potato fries ...for me to fry ....and 
if I delayed she will start it herself ...
She is also asking for dahi yogurt from the market ....for dahi Bondi ....
Can you imagine...Sundays used to be special in winters with beef paya and nihari bongh kinda stuff ...used to prepare for Sunday breakfast all week . 
And the winter walks whenever the muscle, shoulders and neck were cold and stuff. 
Life is good in winters .

And the worst thing is that soon there will be nerve wracking, body wetting , head to toe sweating Nuclear Power shutdowns and loadsheddings . And honestly it feels so embarrassing to pray 🙏 for Electric relief. As well as  scary as hell . 

Anyways it lunch break ...
So I better take a bath and pray 🛐


with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


1:10 pm Break ! 


2:48 pm Fried French fries for myself and warmed the frozen beef paya for dear elder sister .














Wordle 610 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The Word is Kiosk ....

If I had fasted I would worrying about the iftari now ....feeling weak and hating humans.... especially those in contact . Fasting and hunger does that to you . The most important difference between fasting and hunger is that Fasting is destined, predetermined end . Sense of belonging. It clothes with blessing ...teaches obedience. Hunger does exactly opposite. 

Another important thing is that Fasting gives us Freedom. With the Sunset we are absolutely free . 
Hunger after sunset only sees darkness and uncertainty perpetual...never ending if you feast . Hunger sometimes makes you wasteful....fasting makes you frugal careful. 

Now the Question is....

If you are not allowed to fast, should you stay focused feel blessed anyways or 
Prepare for induced Hunger..? 

Okay time for two prayers 🛐 
with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

5:42 pm Break ! 

Sun 28th Rajab 1444H 
25°C/22°C ( Google)
9:02 pm 

Moon status today
0.62% Visible
Sunday, February 19, 2023
Moon's constellation ♓ Pisces
Horoscope is ♒ Aquarius


Okay so Not two prayers 🛐 I prayed the third as well on time soon after the  Isha Azan with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


Fateha was offered before Maghrib























Okay  Doctor Saab has been seriously concerned about by blurred vision...and he offered two options ...

One that he take me for eyes 👁️ testing and get me glasses  🤓 like he did for everybody at home ....

OR 

Two I take Retinol and eye drops 

Obviously...I immediately rejected the specs  because I don't want excess baggage to care for all the time . Already people complain that I don't pick the phone ...

So this week my vision is better ..I can read what I am writing...and also the stars are brighter tonight there is a balloon shaped constellation over my head Tonight. That I don't know. Aurigea or something....I am so glad I could see it so clearly ....never thought unsaturated acetate could work so soon ....

By the way the blast at police office we heard it a day earlier...and nothing the next day ....but it makes no difference because our cable is unplugged due to home remittance...sorry maintenance. 


Wait something in my throat ...got to go ...


Wordle 611 2/6

⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The word is Sweat ..

So during the break I watched two and a half episodes of regular weekend series .
Cooked spicy hot chicken biryani and eat it with k&N 's chicken shami kabab .















So as they say ....hum aik hafta Netflix se dur Kya huay.....
Mr bansali ney toh Heera mandi Laga di ....jo kaam Mr ten percent na kar sakay ...woh ..bhi Chun Chun Kay...Kuch bhi ho Ms hyderi sey yeah umeed nahi thi. 






Netflix Co-CEO Ted Sarandos flew to India only for announcement of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Heeramandi

On February 18, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, along with Netflix Co-CEO Ted 




No comments:

Post a Comment