Pages

Sunday 12 February 2023

The Sunday Blog № 358

 


Today is the Sunday,
And this is my the Sunday Blog № 358 ( Three Hundred and Fifty Eight )

Yes Today is 12th of February 2023 AD
The 20th of Rajab1444H
Till the Sunset ( 6:24 pm ; Karachi )

24°C/19°C

Moon: 69.2%
Waning Gibbous
Current Time: 12 Feb 2023, 00:20:25
Moon Direction: 108.99° ESE↑
Moon Altitude: 12.28°
Moon Distance: 389,218 km
Next New Moon: 20 Feb 2023, 12:05
Next Full Moon: 7 Mar 2023, 17:40
Next Moonset: Today, 10:52
Moon's constellation ♍ Virgo
Horoscope is ♒ Aquarius 


It's been yet another very sad week . One of my very favorite poet and playwright and lyricist...Mr Amjad Islam Amjad passed away
RIP . On Sunday Musharraf died . His remains were brought home and he was buried . But the sadist of all was the earthquake of 7.8 magnitude with lots of pre and after shocks. Killing thousands and injuring many thousands and making homeless many more thousands in Turkiye and Syria .

Watching the fox channels Turkish  series Osman ghazi ...there is no doubt in my mind that Syria must have remained under the ottoman empire from the day one . Until the allied forces ( french mandate) declared it to be Arab Republic...

All my life I saw a military dictator ruling the poor who took over the country in 1971 and died in 2000 handing over the power to his Son Bashar Al Assad .

5:42 am Watched the episodes of soaps ....the builder mafia series with sajal Ali and vaneeza Ahmed is still unfolding ....not sure where it is going ...and the Turkish Sen Cal kapimi....has come to the turning point . In my opinion this was the point where it should have ended with a happy ending ....but now
Anyways ...All the best !

Astronomical twilight 5: 51 am
Actually I have missed many Fajr 🛐 prayers this week so I am trying to stay up till now .
Now I can get up pray 🛐
Have some breakfast and fall asleep. The weather this week completely surprised me ....first I thought the winter is gone...so I got relaxed...the temperature was up and sun was burning skin ....during the day ...but then winds changed ....
We ate spinach....which probably lowered the body temperature....which was not good at all .
Mosquitoes returned ....but the rebound chilly wind destroyed them .

Sink drain did not give anymore trouble 
But just like starplus series
Dear elder sister declared a new challenge..
That her sewing machine is not working ....
Honestly I am not in the mood for repairs and maintenance.....

So anyways I have suggested the basic repair tips that I could remember... hopefully we will repair it or change the parts ...

Okay I better get up and pray 🛐

with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah

Amen !

اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

آمین!

6:36 am Break !















Sun 20th Rajab 1444H

24°C

11:45 am  after the breakfast 🍳 I fall asleep and even though I got up and smelled the fresh Roses 🌹 I feel like I am sleep walking so I came back to bed

Somebody prank calling on my mobile so I switched off 

Street very quiet  occasional sounds  


And now the LHC Balma godey pey sawar ....super excited the political Scenario....but in the end upheld the square one . 






What a week in the Parliament lodges Islamabad .....

Talking of horses ....

The HBL PSL Anthem is finally released and top trending thanks to the haters and Ali Zafar fans 


YouTube link 



1:22 pm Okay I prayed 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین!


I prayed early with first Azan because I had to put drops in my eyes ....eat and sleep ....and before that I had to check the water pumps as well ....


So the cooking mafia made me recharge the bp pump batteries...and checked her blood pressure ....the digital voice has a program to say ...📿 your blood pressure is ab normal..." She consulted the Doctor Saab immediately and as a result now she is not only checking the sugar regularly but also the salts 

Here is something she has cooked for the brunch today . She says I can do whatever I like with it .....just like I added three leftovers and made my breakfast and Doctor Saab would have thought she did it ....when the truth is that I gave her just the half  boiled egg without salt or pepper...and tea ☕. 



















Once I remember a very long time ago an uncle RIP who followed me everywhere especially the social media , came and insisted that I serve him the same thing that I have posted on Facebook.....it was dinner time and I may have posted the brunch pictures late or his data server may be down ...he saw the latest a few hours late ....for some unknown reason he was convinced that I cannot serve what I post . But because it was hot and tasty . He ate the whole dish while saying this is not what you posted ...so after serving him ....I asked my dearly departed Ammi , May her soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏

, Should I serve your dinner too...

And she replied that I have to take my pre meal medicine .... 

Suddenly it dawned on him that in hope to eat the latest he had consumed the next meal . Which will be Latest on the social media after we had done dinner . She used to eat after prayers 🛐 

While watching the Hindi series of colors or starplus . 

And I watched the same shows and eat the same food ....and upload the food pictures for my memory and record and also to influence the family , friends ,  followers and anthropologist.  We did not have the Foodpanda or Tinder back then . And nobody imagined that Elon musk would give up mars conquest and auto drive Tesla just to become the Social media influencer....No I don't feel honored or something...but I do lucky for not getting my social media accounts verified with blue ticks and have to pay $$$ instead of earning ¥¥

By the way this reminds me ...we don't have a symbol for the Pakistani rupee....we write Rs 75

Unlike our indian neighbors who use devanagari symbol ₹ that is a combination ra and R ...

$ Rs £ ~ 🍔 politically correct 💯



5:06 pm So to get the chill out of the body we went for a sunny afternoon walk in the neighborhood....returned 

Our block was fast asleep ...the next block had Nuclear power shutdown...guards were washing cars ....builder working and Alladin's cousins roaming street with a loudspeaker 📢📣 on a pickup hoping some Sleepy head would get up on a Sunday afternoon and give them junk and old trash 
How wishful....

After returning we had the lunch ....did not take pictures ...
Had tea ☕  and missed samosa....
Should have walked a little longer towards the market ....but the sun was too hot and we went without sunblock 




My dear elder sister went to the mall yesterday to pick this lotion 
I stayed outside and enjoyed the sunbath ...
She came back with two wrong ones ...all thanks to the memory and mall help assisted shopping....she probably told her the name of the brand only . Or they may be out of stock .....anyways I am not telling either of them ....please don't mention it. 

Online shopping is way much better than wasting your time .
Amen 🙏

Time for two prayers 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


5:43 pm Break ! 

Sun 21st Rajab 1444H
25°C/  22°C ( Google)

60.19% Visible
Sunday, February 12, 2023
Moon's constellation ♓ Pisces
Horoscope is ♒ Aquarius 

Had dinner ....and the best part is that prepared it by myself ....did not order it from food panda . Or got from take away . 



























A Canadian restaurant opened up today in Lahore . The queue was very long ....meaning kids are fed up of the same menu every day .this is not the news....everyone wants to know why ? 



Movies of the week:

1. Bhag beanie bhag 8 episodes

2. In your dreams 

3. Mumbai Delhi Mumbai

4.  Vadh 

5. Class 8 episodes








No comments:

Post a Comment