Pages

Sunday 26 February 2023

The Sunday Blog № 360

 

Today is the Sunday
And this is my the Sunday Blog № 360 ( Three Hundred and Sixty)

Yes today is 26th of February 2023 CE ( almost AD)
The 5th of Shaban 1444H
till the Sunset ( 6:32 pm ; Karachi )
26°C / 22°C ( Google)

Moon: 34.9%
Waxing Crescent
Current Time: 26 Feb 2023, 00:24:41
Moon Direction: 294.27° WNW↑
Moon Altitude: -7.80°
Moon Distance: 386,928 km
Next Full Moon: 7 Mar 2023, 17:40
Next New Moon: 21 Mar 2023, 22:23
Next Moonrise: Today, 10:57
Moon's constellation ♈ Aries
Horoscope is ♓ Pisces

I have done the daily NYT Wordle already ...

Wordle 617 5/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The Word is Syrup ...

Okay so we begin this Sunday Blog with the most interesting and somewhat entertaining news of the week as well as weaker...


Both father and daughter Sethi are in a jam . And looking towards Karachi for the rescue ...yes you heard it right .

YouTube link


As the wedding of Samia ( Mira Sethi ) still undecided  in ARY digital s weekend drama series Kuch unkahee The interm  government of Punjab has demanded jutaa chupaie neak of Rs 450 million for allowing the PSL 8 to continue.

No I am not kidding.
I guess I don't need any other news or event to do this my the Sunday Blog № 360 ( Three Hundred and Sixty) , this one news is more than enough to have an amazing first Sunday in Lent . 

2:38 am During the hour and half long break ...I checked Water pump ..had supper , watched yesterday's episode of Sen Cal Kapimi ...and tried to star gaze in a not so clear sky ...funny the Google Karachi weather says it's clear ...

Sun 5th Shaban 1444H
26°C
8:20 am Fasting ...Sehri to Sunset
Day 5
Fall asleep at around 3 am
Missed Sehri
Missed Fajr 🛐
Woke up after 8 am
Sweaty

9:31 am Smelled fresh Roses 🌹









Last day of the Annual Horticulture flower # 72nd Show . 





Every year we plan to go and then don't...this year I wasn't sure at all because of the fasting . And a sad News came . My dearest younger sister's sister in law's husband passed away he went for dialysis.

Last month her brother in law's wife passed away . 

So planning changed this weekend. Nobody went anywhere. The dug up roads due to development projects ,traffic jams , busy careems , and travel plans clashing with my peaceful iftari and prayers 🛐 are the main reasons for not going . Not to mention the law and order and health issues . 


Oh no Doctor Saab is planning a chaapa today ...so I better get up and trim my nails . The good thing is that I am fasting so I don't need to worry about his brunch that he usually don't touch . Eating here is getting difficult for him because it probably reminds him of all the good times he had with Ammi papa and Aslam Bhai 

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین!


10:57 am The neighborhood is so quiet that I am falling asleep again .....



12:49 pm okay I must have fallen asleep...


Yes Doctor Saab and family has arrived ....


Got to go and check the pump as well . 


So I take a break for prayer 🛐 May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین!


12:53 pm Break ! 


2:55 pm So after all I finally returned to bed and with it the planning to go to the flower show also ended . 


Very Silent... neighborhood. 

This is the month of February which is usually a few days short and there are a lot of jokes and memes about the 30th of the month...but this time it's very special. Tomorrow on the last day of the month the fate and future of the govt may be hanging like a sword . Nobody is certain if this govt will increase or decrease the price of petrol . The mini budget presented by the govt has brought criticism for the Red warranted finance minister . He was bought by isi from the Avenfield London UK  with very high hopes and he made history by putting the country in default setting ...or something


And now he is hinting about stopping the salaries of the rich and powerful. I am not sure if he would be assassinated or if his car would slip off the cliff due to fog ....but this iam sure that a thousand rupee chicken and two thousand rupee chargah would not be tolerated by the people of Punjab for very long . They will picnic maybe not for Imran Khan but for their pockets. 




5:59 pm Okay I fall asleep again ...still not feeling hungry or angry ...and nobody is bothering me either....so I got up and prayed 🛐
with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

I was thinking of cooking something for iftari ...then I saw the fruit Chaat already made  and patis that Doctor Saab brought for his own brunch and the fresh orange ( kinnow) juice ...and I changed my mind ...and I started thinking that I should fast 

Okay the devil heard me ...aunty ball aaie hai ...so I better get up and curse the neighbors kids for throwing the ball in our garden ...and banging the door ...
No dull or depressing moment there can be in my life . 

Almost time for iftari so I take a break to set my plate and make tea ☕
And do iftari and pray 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


6:18 pm Break ! 

Sun 6th Shaban 1444H
26°C/25°C (Google)

Moon
42.57% Visible
Sunday, February 26, 2023
Moon's constellation ♉ Taurus
Horoscope is ♓ Pisces 

My night sky at the moment 


Wish my mobile phone camera could take a picture of the night sky 
This is what I get ...


NO we don't have a full moon ,,,, 🌚


Okay my iftari ...































No idea how the Pakora got there ...maybe while the devil 👿 was distracted with the neighbors kids...The dear Merciful Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏
Blessed us . 
Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏


11:01 pm Watched two movies this week on the Cable ... isn't that unbelievable despite the mixed connection 

1. Ghabrana nahi hai

2. Danny Collins

The third movie was not completed it's a murder mystery and also has a sequel so I did not want to miss anything. Will probably finish it when I have nothing else to watch . Or probably when I have enough time to watch the sequel soon after back to back . The Netflix release date is probably 31st March 2023 


Okay the news of settlement between
PSL 8 and the interim govt of Punjab and Lahore




Pressure tactics 




All this for just five crore ...shame on HBL...
By the way HBL no longer the number one ..MCB and meezan bank took the lead in the race of most profitable. 


Wordle 618 5/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟩⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The word is Worse ..

Okay I cannot decide to eat or not to eat ...because I am very very sleepy
And there is a chance that I won't be able to get up for sehri again today just like last night ...it's not that I cannot survive without sehri or if I will be hungry during the fast without sehri ...my siblings don't like it . So in order not to loose my control over my sehri and my fasting ...I need to get up or stay up for sehri . 

No comments:

Post a Comment