Pages

Sunday 12 December 2021

The Sunday Blog № 297

 Today is the Sunday,

The 12th of December 2021,

The 7th of JamadiulAwwal 1443H ,

Till the Sunset ( 5:44 pm : Karachi ☠️) ,


25°C / 17°C ( Google) 


Moon: 57.6%

Waxing Gibbous

Current Time: 12 Dec 2021, 00:11:21

Moon Direction: 259.09° W↑

Moon Altitude: 10.64°

Moon Distance: 390,532 km

Next Full Moon: 19 Dec 2021, 09:35

Next New Moon: 2 Jan 2022, 23:33

Next Moonset: Today, 01:03


And this is my the Sunday Blog № 297 ( Two Hundred and Ninety Seven ) 



Just before the midnight at the eleventh hour .... suddenly both my dear elder siblings got up and prepared the Supper . One microwave  and the other order Foodpanda 


Now you can imagine that I am so overfed tonight that it is absolutely not possible to stay up and do this my the Sunday Blog № 297 ( Two Hundred and Ninety Seven ) .


Still I will try to stay up and don't fall asleep 😴 before the first five hundred words . 


It has been a very interesting week . We had irregular Power Shutdown s which did not seem like loadshedding or maintenance work at all. 


In the neighborhood , the week began on Monday with the sound of hammer 🔨⚒️ on the wall in one vacant flat 

And ended at midnight just  now with the sound of hammer drill in another building . Both owned by  chota mota builder ...it seems that finally it's the Game Over for the small time builders ....because of the Rupee devalue against the dollar 💵 . 

And ever increasing diaspora  in Austin Texas ⛳


Per mujhey Kya ??


I am so glad and Surprised that for the first time in my life I was right on time to finish the khatam e Quran in ten days at the rate of three Para every day . This was my fifth Khatam e Quran for the fourteenth Anniversary fateha . 

I don't know  about now for sure...but if I had done anything like this then ... 

Papa and Ammi would have been very pleased and proud of me . 


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


The weather this week remained almost the same as it was last week . My room temperature 🌡️ dropped just two degrees from 27°C to 25°C . 


An earthquake was felt in most parts of Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world , 

I was lying in bed and busy on my mobile 📲 so I did not experience anything odd . Doctor Saab felt his chair moving ....and call ☎️



The love triangle between the super Powers flopped as Pakistan stayed firmly on it's Absolutely Not policy . ( Naya Pakistan ) 


As a result the Russian helicopter crashed killing  Indian Army chief with family . 

And Pakistan inaugurated the BRT Green line without Chinese .

Even more interesting is the fact that Better Pakistan arrived a day early and manhandled the law enforcing agency .

And the enemy of the city British and so called American media totally supported him 

Youtube link



Sun 7th JamadiulAwwal 1443H

24°C

10:00 am Good Morning ! 

Fall asleep as expected 

Missed Fajr 

Woke to a sleepy neighborhood with a awakened construction workers 

Two fruits push carts are supplying oranges and Pomelo for fresh juice .

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏


10:20 am And now the flower plants push cart is at the gate ....banging ...













The most amazing thing this Very Quiet and Peaceful Sunday morning is that mosquitoes are caroling on my head . Even though I have covered my ears with the beanie cap .

Got to get up ...

1:18 pm The kittens have trapped and killed a shrew 🐁
For Sunday Brunch ...
And they are not sharing ...
Our cooking mafia burned her hand frying the fish ... yesterday ..
So she is a handful today ...
I ordered beef rolls and beef Haleem for her from Foodpanda 🐼










And the Sunday Brunch is over .
I am so desperately trying to stay up so I avoided the Beef Paya ...

 There is one more reason for ordering food from Foodpanda 🐼 today ...early in the morning Doctor Saab messaged ... Don't waste money ...
Everybody knows I am the most unbelievably Frugal person among the siblings , the family and neighbors . I never spend money from a sponsor until it stops .
But if Doctor says so ...you can't waste it ....then you have to spend it quickly ....like my dear sister does ....

Anyways it's time for the Prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



FBR announces multi-million prize scheme for POS consumers

FBR prize scheme, POS retailers,

KARACHI: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has announced a prize scheme for consumers buying products from retailers linked with the point of sale (POS) machines of the tax authority, ARY NEWS reported.

According to the FBR spokesman, prizes worth millions of rupees would be distributed under the scheme after a balloting process, the first phase of which would be held on January 15 at the FBR headquarters.

“This balloting process will include customers who will buy products from POS-linked retailers in December 2021,” the spokesman said and added that they would be launching an advertising campaign to guide the general public.

The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) had begin implementation on the point of sales (POS) system by the end of July, bringing retailers into the tax net.

According to the FBR, a mechanical system would be introduced for tax collection from retail shops, shopping malls, and departmental stores.

“We will complete the survey of tiles and sanitary market in Gulbahar during the ongoing month and will begin tax collection through the mechanism by July end,” Commissioner FBR Kazi Afzal said and added that a 200 percent increase in point of sales is expected in the ongoing month.


He said that point of sales will increase to 150 by July 31. The commissioner further said that some reservations have been shared by the tiles association, however, they would be resolved after talks. Kazi Afzal further shared that a survey for furniture markets in Nursery and Manzoor Colony has also been completed and notices of Rs 1 million fine would be issued to retail shopkeepers for introducing point of sales mechanism. The bakeries and nimco shops will also have to register under the mechanism and 400 notices have been issued to them for registration.


Okay I fall asleep 😴 ...and still feeling very sleepy 😴 but I have taken a break from sleepy mode ...because it's time for  two prayers Asr and maghrib ...with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

4:59 pm Break 

Sun 8th JamadiulAwwal 1443H
25°C
8:05 pm Good Evening ! 
After maghrib prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi

I came out for early dinner and microwave some rice and chicken ...but before I had even started eating....I learned that Foodpanda 🐼 is trying to bring tea snacks ...and is delayed..
I went according to my plan ....and when I was finished and washed my plate ...I saw somebody rushing towards the gate...
Had tea ....very late ...










In the mean time...the other one came out of the room holding the mobile ...and informed that dinner is on the way ...and delayed ....

As soon as the tea was finished and the leftovers were removed from the table ...the next Foodpanda 🐼 delivery arrived ....
Looked and smelled really awesome....










Had half naan ...

But somehow feels full and sweating like it is the warm July ...
Any idea why ? 

10:55 pm watched Zalim istanbul the Turkish serial on urdu1 dubbed in urdu . 

This is the most amazing period of time ...I am not watching any show on Geo Entertainment tv 
This week when they started the Season 3 of Kurulus Osman ..I decided to let it go . 

I don't regret my decision so far . I think that in the next season of Shajar e mamnu ...I will let it go too ...



Movies of the week : 

my focused attention was elsewhere so i was not sure if i will be able to watch movies this week 
But the list is quite okay.... i guess !



Jiwan ki race mein aage badh rahe hai
Aajkal bachhe taiyari kar rahe hai

Jiwan ki race mein aage badh rahe hai
Aajkal bachhe taiyari kar rahe hai

Din shaam raat ke fark ko mitakar
Baaghi dimaag ko kurshi pe bitha kar
Masti ke aarmano ko chita pe lita kar
Baagi dimag ko kurshi pe bitha kar
Papa ke sapno ke tax bhar rahe hai
Aajkal bachche taiyari kar rahe hai

Barahva cup chai hai thaka sa dimaag hai
Entrance Exam ka barah maas raag hai
Moti si salary ka hara bhara baag hai
Entrance Exam ka barah maas raag hai

Zindagi kal shuru hogi aaj mar rahe hai
Aajkal bachche taiyari kar rahe hai

Engineer ban’na tha yeh kya banke rah gaya
Coaching ki factory mein purja sab sah gaya
Failier ka dhang chhod sab piche rah gaya
Coaching ki factory mein purja sab sah gaya

Family ke naamo ke 
Jhande gaad rahe hai
Aajkal bachche taiyari kar rahe hai…







About This Song:- New Song ‘Taiyaari‘ from movie ‘Why Cheat India‘ beautifully sung by Soumik Sen.


4:28 am okay so the Sunday is over 

I had a good sound sleep 😴 from midnight to four ..then I got up and prayed with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


Now I am planning on fasting for two days on my dearly departed Papa's Fourteenth Anniversary
So it's time for sehri 

Still feel full .. I'll probably have half of something ...and eat in iftari ...of all the hundred plus fast I fasted this year on different occasions ..this will be the shortest fast of them all . If I am correct this is the fast № 104 of the year 2021 
So help me God the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

The Astronomical Twilight is 5:46 am 
And Sunrise 7:08 am 

4:44 am Sehri Break ! 

5:33 am Done ✅



















5:35 am  Brush Done ✅
5:40 am  Niyat Done ✅

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏
I fast for thee ....please be pleased with me ..and forgive my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi .
Give them the very best of everything in jannah 
And say to them
Fad khuli fi ibadi
Wad khuli jannati


(Al fajr 29,30)

Be kind and merciful to my siblings , give them health and happiness. 
And please do something about the weather of this city .
Amen 🙏

Okay the fajr Azan have started all across the jamshed town ..so here I end this my the Sunday Blog № 297 ( Two hundred and ninety seven ) 
And pray with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


No comments:

Post a Comment