Pages

Sunday 5 December 2021

The Sunday Blog № 296

 Today is the Sunday ,

The 5th of December 2021 
The 29th of RabiusSani 1443H 
Till the Sunset ( 5:43 pm ; Karachi ☠️ ) 
27°C / 19°C ( Google)

Moon: 0.4%
New Moon

Current Time: 5 Dec 2021, 00:14:17

Moon Direction: 269.46° W↑
Moon Altitude: -81.77°
Moon Distance: 356,942 km
Next Full Moon: 19 Dec 2021, 09:35
Next New Moon: 2 Jan 2022, 23:33
Next Moonrise: Today, 08:03

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 296 ( Two Hundred and Ninety Six) 


So finally we made it to the last month of the Year 2021 December .
In three weeks we would be celebrating the Happy New Year 2022 

No no sorry ...in four weeks ...three more Sundays after today and the Happy New Year is on Saturday 1st of January 2022 

The most interesting thing about the Happy New Year 2022 for me and this my the Sunday Blog ...is the The First Sunday Blog after Happy New Year 2022 will be a day later on Sunday The 2nd of January 2022 and it will the Sunday Blog № 300 ( Three Hundred ) 🎉🎊

I am in much better shape than I had expected to be in with this my the Sunday Blog № 300 ( Three Hundred ) about a year ago on the Happy New Year 2021 .

All my buddies are struggling... especially 
Careem , Telenor , Huawei,  McDonald's , PepsiCo , Facebook , etc 
Airlift failed to lift up and go even after foreign funding ...
And foodpanda 🐼 did not start the drone delivery ☹️ .
And I am still living in the same home 🏘️ and I have not made my first million yet . 


Well making money 💰 was never my first priority or on my bucket list that's for sure . 
But somehow I always thought that people around me would get rich and I would be forced to compete with them . Or the devil's reputation would be on line and he would definitely try harder 😼
But so it seems that devil don't care at all . And the Lord dear All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏  is pleased just the way I am .

And ...talking about priority....
So Today doing this my the Sunday Blog № 296 ( Two Hundred and Ninety Six ) is definitely not on my priority list ....

The weather here is very trecherous ....burning hot under the sun and cold in the morning before Sunrise and sometimes very windy too. 

So I have decided to sleep 😴 more and let it settle down on its own . 
Can't have peanuts 🥜 while in bed ....it is causing allergies and coughing ..not really sure what is the co- relation but since happening I have to be more careful .... nobody else is going to tell me . 

The second priority these days till the Anniversary fateha of my dearly departed Papa (May his soul rest in peace in Jannah Amen 🙏 ) 
Is to complete the 5th  Khatam e Quran .

Interesting thing is that so far I am very much on schedule. Which is quite amazing .


Sleeping or staying in bed more than usual has only one drawback in this season ...and that is the sudden cramp which is very painful sometimes and takes a lot of time to fully recover from the unexpected strain or stress 😬 .


4:59 am Good Morning ! 
Fall asleep 😴 
Woke up watched mbc 2 for a while ....deja vu ! 
They have very long and irritating short breaks .... channel surfed ...even BBC had the srilankan mob lynching ...
But CNN blames and totally wants to arraigned the parents of the Oxford michigan shooter ...
No idea what this word means ...


Knew I had some leftover Nihari and naan from the other day ...
The kittens are up too ...kept caroling while I microwave the frozen ....
As soon as I was done, i showed them the kitchen door ...and by the time they tried to get back in through the mouse hole.... I was done taking pictures with two mobiles ....no no it's not too late ...I had the battery replaced of the mobile only yesterday ...but it shutdown after a couple of pictures...maybe it didn't like my breakfast...I remember the good old days when we used to have mobiles with batteries that were so easily replaced . All you needed to do was to open the lid and take out the old one . Now we have to send it to the shop in the Mobile market .....I waited and deferred almost a year to bring my head to it ...to let go of my mobile ...it works perfectly with a charger ....I was suggested a power bank instead of battery replacement operation....should have listened....
Anyways ...you never know....
Maybe it was not fully charged....by me....or maybe I read the fully charged wrong ...like NAB keeps doing with Siraj durani the speaker of Sindh assembly.

Anyways ,
The breakfast by camera two :





Tried uploading pictures from the first mobile 📲 with replaced battery....but it shutdown so close to the update...

Anyways , 
Now I have plugged in 🔌 the charger ...so don't worry ...WOH SUB WRIGHT KAR DEY GA....











Battery or no battery ....it's been so long since I used this mobile's camera ....so I don't remember what settings to choose to get non noir ..normal pictures .

Fajr Azan has started .....5:45 am 

Astronomical Twilight 5:41 am 

Sunrise 7:02 am 

I will fast next week for the Anniversary fateha week after I finish the 5th Khatam e Quran 
This week inshallah ! 
Amen 🙏 

Okay time for prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!
 

5:54 am Break

Sun 29th RabiusSani 1443H
26°C
1:57 pm Good Morning ! 
Woke up with the loudspeaker of the Shanghai Solid Waste garbage 🗑️ collection pickup 
Had lots of tea ☕
Prayed 🛐
Recited Para № 13 
Sajda № 2 
Sunday Brunch is delayed
Cooking started just now..winter treat https://t.co/ffAvvpr376

.Yes we were to have buffalo hoofs and trotters with 🧠 brain ...
But cooking did not start overnight and it did not started at fajr ...and it did not even started when Doctor Saab called and rang the landline ....so as expected ..I did not have to go the market oven ( tandoor ) for the naan bread . And you know very well buffalo hoofs and trotters don't cook like boiled eggs ...
So I guess there is no chance of a Sunday Brunch or lunch today ....and I have no idea about the gas pressure ...it also keep fluctuating...I won't be surprised if we would be eating our Sunday breakfast / brunch for dinner or supper. 

















So by the time I was fully up got over the sleeping mood ...it was near meridian 12:22 pm 
Waited ...then when the zuhr Azan started ...
I prayed 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

And recited the 13th Para of the Holy Quran ...
And performed the second Sajda in surah Ra'ad also the 13th Surah of the Holy Quran .

After that I went into the kitchen to help and reminded the cooking mafia that Gajjar ka halwa is just (..) metres away ...felt she has been already programmed by the American dental association ....
No luck there....I decided to relax and let the universe do it's bit .

Talking of bit ... somebody in the neighborhood is making a demolition Sound without the demolition ...just to protest and remind of the Nasla Tower 🗼 demolition ...I did not cooperated with . Remained absolutely neutral and unbiased. 

Okay now it's time break ...for charging ...
For eating ...or just ☕ Tea..
And above all ...for reciting Para № 14 .

2:43 pm Break ! 

4:26 pm Feel really good! 
The smells that are coming from the kitchen are really awesome ... despite it being extremely unhygienic  all thanks to the shanghai solid waste , shanghai electric , shanghai gas , and shanghai water board . 

Yes the lunch is totally gone now 
Even though cooking expended two new dishes of beef minced started ....
Aloo qeema and Shami Kabab...














So ...as planned ..I did wazu and recited the Para № 14 
With Sajda № 3 
And waited for the Asr Azan ...

Which was not a very long wait...
Prayed with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi
May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

Brother started complaining about the lunch so I released the chicken 🐔 Roll from the federal reserve frozen assets . He put it in the microwave and I locked myself here ....heard many sounds even a slight knock on the door but I continue doing this my the Sunday Blog № 296 ( Two Hundred and Ninety Six) .

Now I can get up and go check if I was needed . And also get a refill of the cup of tea 🍵

4:48 pm Break 

5:26 pm Today the shouting kid next door is not shouting at all ...not sure what is his problem ...
Must be sick ...
Anyways ... 
As I went out to check on things ...I learned that the knock on the door was to give me half of the roll ...so this was my tea ☕





Paye are almost ready ...
Aloo qeema is up for grabs ...
But shami Kabab needs frying ...












Time for maghrib prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

5:34 pm Break ! 

Sun 1st JamadiulAwwal 1443H
27°C
7:44 pm Last Azan of the day in my Neighborhood .,.

Amen 🙏
Moon sighted 
RabiusSani gone ! 





So today I skipped watching the Kurulus Osman season 2 ....and soon after prayer and reciting and sajda № 4 
I went to market oven ( tandoor)
Brought naan and eat the Sunday Brunch as expected it was awesome and the waiting was worth it .






















Absolutely !

And now I have a full hour to pray and recite and finish the Para № 15 

So here I take a break for prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

7:59 pm Break ! 



11:29  pm Remember it is the month of Christmas and Happy New year ...so being nice ...I watched back to back Hallmark Christmas Tv movies All week .
Amazing isn't it ? 
And ended an awesome Christmas movies week with two kids sex education movies . 
Movies of the Week


And talking of Christmas ... i have heard
That karachi the most dangerous city in the world ,
is getting a green line bus metro for being naughty . For a  native karachite like myself this green line bus metro may be of no use  at all But psychologically speaking it may be good news and a happy note everytime it re starts after hitting a snag...just like the delayed inauguration.

No comments:

Post a Comment