Pages

Sunday 4 April 2021

The Sunday Blog № 261

 Today is the Sunday 

The Easter Sunday

The 4th of April 2021 

The 20th of Shaban 1442 H

Till the Sunset ( 6:50 pm ; Karachi ☠️)

Temperature 34°C ( room) / 27°C ( Google)

Moon: 56.8%
Waning Gibbous
Current Time:4 Apr 2021, 00:37:44
Moon Direction:115.67° ESE
Moon Altitude:-5.98°
Moon Distance:373,742 km
Next New Moon:12 Apr 2021, 07:30
Next Full Moon:27 Apr 2021, 08:31
Next Moonrise:Today, 01:04
AND this is my the Sunday Blog № 261 ( Two Hundred and Sixty one ) 


So a few hours down in the 20th Shaban means ....the fourteenth of April 2021 , will be definitely in the holy month of Ramzan 1442 H And the only Second Year of Covid-19 Corona Pandemic .
The first year of Covid-19 Corona Pandemic Vaccination . 
Just like last March 2020 we had a unanimous Fatwa for the closure of mosques from  Al Azhar and All other countable mullahs , this year their pre Ramzan Fatwa is that vaccination can be done while fasting .

https://www.dawn.com/news/1614044

https://egyptindependent.com › coro...
Coronavirus vaccine will not break Ramadan fast: Al-Azhar - Egypt ...
07-Mar-2021 — The Al-Azhar Fatwa Center in a Saturday statement assured that coronavirus vaccines will not break the Ramadan fast, as they  

https://gulfnews.com › world
Al Azhar: COVID-19 vaccines don't break Ramadan fast | Mena – Gulf ...
08-Mar-2021 — Statement came after Egypt government said it would continue its vaccination campaign


Anyways , just to know and understand the situation about vaccination in Pakistan . 
First we need to accept that 
About twenty years ago  NADRA made the first CNIC 
And to this day ...they are not even 80% while the population keeps increasing at a very rapid pace . 
POPULATION IN 2020 ......208.57 millions

NADRA CNIC ....92 million  in
2012 

Most had expiry dates because Musharraf was planning a Nuclear War . 


Even Mobile phones and smart phones with tiktok have not reached the whole Nation and Population . 

Cable TV and internet has not reached even half of the population . 

And if you really need to know about the excess to toilets ...you should contact Melinda and Bill gates foundation in Seattle ....

Media contact
Phone:
206-709-3400 
Mail:
media@gatesfoundation.org 


Okay then ...coming back to Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world ,
The Russian Sputnik vaccine is freely available and most useless journalists and media people are seen on the social media promoting it ...just like vodka and girls ...


2:03 am Break 

2:26 am Today is the Easter 🎉
My Easter fasting ended a week ago last Sunday ... Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏
Because this week was really hot . I can't imagine what I would have done this week if I had been fasting . Anyways what I never understood is that why the forty day lent begins seven weeks before Good Friday ...we muslim Jew Shia and most of the other Divine faiths have a forty days of mourning after the day that we die . 
So anyways it's their faith and I have no right to ask why and who . But just for the sake of science ...who invented a Sunday  break in Lent . It does not seem right at all . For a moment you are feeling all spiritual and godly and then suddenly you undo it all ...that just don't seem right ...
Anyways ...coming back to the Easter . I cannot believe somebody prayed 🙏 and worshiped so much harder then me ....this lent , because apart from the UK Foreign Office Red list ...the most unbelievable thing is that both Saba Qamar of Hindi medium fame and Hania Aamir of Perwaz hai junoon ...both undid their engagement and called off the wedding plan . Hallelujah ! 

I cannot understand how people can concentrate so hard in their prayers ...all I can think of is water and foodpanda 🐼 

And that reminds me that I had two naans yesterday and lots of Haleem ..and yet right now I feel like I am starving . And thirsty too .

Okay ...I hurriedly drowned two cup cakes and a juice . Feels much better now.

So I wonder how is jc misquita bakery in Saddar Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world , is doing this Easter after Covid-19 Corona Pandemic Culture. Do they still have the traditional mad rush for the hot Cross buns and Easter eggs . I really not doubt that . Because since Covid-19 Corona Pandemic Culture people have become more and more sensitive towards their traditions and values . 
Funny thing is that since Google and smart phones ...it has become so difficult to explain things to the Google generation . Just like I never understood what is so special about the bagels . Yes no doubt I understand that everybody has his or her preference ...for the time of the day and the time of the year and if they don't get what they take for granted that may upset them a little ... praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 I made no such line ...if there is no hot Cross bun or bagel with Philadelphia cream cheese is available it make no difference at all in my life . Whether it's a Easter Sunday or the Everyday . I feel equally good eating a week old bread from the fridge or a cold samosa even on Eid day ...the second day or the last day of any especial festive occasion . 

Haleluya ! 




The garbage situation is not only bad for my parosan ...it has equally worsened around the traditional bakeries and eateries . Can you imagine a bakery as popular as the karach's  Misquita in the worst neighborhood of new York or downtown LA , having such unclean outdoor kerb and people dressed as if they just don't care who they might ran into on a religious holiday . 



Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 ,
For saving me from the uncool Dawn Clan of Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world. 

Okay the fajr Azan is about to start . So I better take a break and prepare for the prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


5:20 am Break 

6:16 am after the prayer I did breakfast with the naan Nihari leftovers ...my siblings and foodpanda 🐼 have really spoiled me ....
Having a lockdown threat just round the corner ...I should have gone out today for something special in the breakfast or something different ...but no I have a Maghaz Nihari that tastes very funny ...have not been able to put my finger on it ..


Anyways it's Sunrise here ...
Happy Easter 🎉 
And time for me to sleep dreamless and wake up to the Easter Sunday Brunch . 
really not sure what it is going to be ....
Just hope and pray that I am healthy and able to eat and enjoy when I get up 
Amen 🙏 

6:28 am Break ( 1213 words ) 


Sun 20th Shaban 1442H
34°C / 33°C ( Google)
1:58 pm Happy Easter ! 
Woke up the Zuhr Azan and foodpanda 🐼 rider asking for change . Went straight to the brunch ..now sweating 
The devil 😈 struck me yesterday hurt my toe fingers ..one is red swollen 
Weather got better







So the Devil 😈 is in sight ..in the swollen red toe finger ...I could crush it in just one go ...😂


This morning I was almost asleep before lying in bed after the breakfast ...but before losing contact i put on the mobile the sequel to the Christian Movie The perfect stranger ( 2005) ...
Another Perfect Stranger ( 2007) hoping to have a vision and see the real . But unfortunately  the movie ended with the start of afli ask.. Tera Mera pyar episode 191 ayse and Kareem bed jokes ...so I removed the mobile and totally fall asleep ...the first thing I can remember before waking up was the smell of biryani rice ..cooking ...heaven ! 

Okay now I have to sleep 😴

Wow ! I actually fall asleep 😴

This is the most amazing Easter Sunday ever ...it is so quiet and peaceful both inside and out . The weather also eased a bit ...not at all heat wave like it was the whole holy week . 
I had no plans for today just in case anybody is wondering ...kithay reh giya ...and this devil in the toe fingers has made me immovable . 
Praying and bending is also not easy ...still I got up and after bath I prayed 🛐 with a prayer for my Dearly Departed Parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


Now I am waiting for the Asr Azan ....this Asr Prayer time thing is getting way out of hand now so I will have to do some serious research for the beginning time of Asr prayer . Aha there you are the Asr Azan from the deobandi and barelvi Sunni Muslim Mosques 🕌 the humbali's the shafai's and the maliki's must be long done and waiting for their maghrib Azans . 

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

Our next door neighbor is  finally gone left the building after causing irreversible damage to the Indian economy . I am not really sure how the military sees it . Her floor portion is lying vacant ...and causing a lot of anxiety among the desperate house wives nearby living with their MiL's . It is funny that nobody in the neighborhood no matter how many car or servants they have to show off ...does not have enough cash to buy it . I am not sure but I think that she must be demanding between Two fifty and four ( 2.5 - 4 ) crore rupees . 
The show is going on not sure why ...people just come and go ... especially on weekends ...

Oh my tea ☕ is getting cold ...


So here I take a break for prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


5:43 pm Break 

6:18 pm okay We have a Chaapa ...no not from the usual ones ...

I am saved by the prayers 

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

Okay so let's try to concentrate ...and move ....I don't know ...it it was the Nihari with Maghaz had for breakfast or the Biryani I had for brunch or the devil 😈 in the toe fingers ...I am very sleepy and slow today ...this escape from Chaapa by a nick ..and the very fact that I deserted my dear siblings on their own without anything ready to entertain the guest ...did not excite me enough . 
We were talking about ordering snacks with tea ...and I refused and instead opened the fridge and took out the leftover Haleem ...and we had just cleaned the dish when we saw the door light ...my siblings may be getting experienced in ordering food from foodpanda 🐼 but they are not yet there to order under this condition . I believe there should be a panic button on the foodpanda app where you don't have to search or think . There is a reorder button but it seldom works ..
Maybe a Snapchat will work under these conditions . 


Okay the Chaapa is over ...I need to go out and calm residents 😂

Also it's Azan time so a break for prayers 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


6:49 pm Break 

Sun 21st Shaban 1442H
34°C / 29°C
7:51 pm  Good Evening ! 
It's Still Happy Easter Sunday  

Moon: 47.9%
Third Quarter
Current Time: 4 Apr 2021, 19:53:41


So the word count today for this my the Sunday Blog №  261 ( Two Hundred and Sixty one ) is so much less than the previous one at this hour ...it gave me hope and I went on and finished beyond four thousand words about a thousand words more than the three thousand words target I had during the fasting . 
There is one more Sunday on the 11th of April next week . So the Ramzan returns ....in less than ten days now . Fasting for me is no more a scare or dread ...it's not even a worry .
Iftari and Sehri is definitely not even a issue ...anymore . 
There are so many people so anxious to do the shopping and deliver at the door step that if there will be anything required from the market ...my name will probably be the last one somebody would think of . 

So now my purpose in life or what's left of it ....is to survive , stay calm and Pray 🛐

So the question is how to pray and what to pray ? 

Well obviously I will and cannot pray for dime a dozen ...zar 💰zan ♀️zamin⛳ has never been my quest ...death is evident and besides I have watched the series final destination so I really don't think it is possible to save someone from death just by praying . 
Somebody we are celebrating today used to save people from death ...even bring back from the dead ...and look what happened to him eventually . I would certainly not like to save somebody and then die in his or her place ...I most certainly won't like to be left hanging in a balance . 
How can I pray that the All knowing All wise Dear merciful God All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 
Don't test it's chosen ones . After all this world is a testing place and only people who are tested and pass will be treated kindness and generosity of the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 in the next world , the hereafter , the heaven and the Hell .

Oh no ☹️ I missed the nine O clock news 


9:03 pm Break 


11:05 pm  my dear siblings were overjoyed to see me at dinner time ...they were watching their favorite Geo soap   mujhay khuda something ...they forget the soap during the commercial break and started preparing dinner for me ...there are unconfirmed rumours that everything is closed today even the foodpanda 🐼 delivery . 
So anyways we had a quick sandwich of gulawati Kabab 






Okay then very little time left to the midnight ..,

Here are the movies of the week :

the last two on the top are very different things ...the writer director and sponsors of the series have used all sorts of allegorical methods to make us realize that it's a mere waste of time . 


Having it all ..is a golden oldies from my childhood ...when fashion industry had a boom ....it was same here ....then Aids , Cancer and Google slow it down ....now Covid-19 Corona Pandemic Culture is probably going to turn everything upside down . A fourteen day quarantine just more than enough to kill the surprise ....the bigamy will soon turn into polygamy ...and maybe more ....


I finally watched the edge of seventeen in full ...been watching it in parts or while watching some other movie on some other channel . Glad i did ...liked it ....


Okay time is up ....and the word count is too low ....but I am not really embarrassed ....it was a special Holiday Sunday Blog ....on a very special Holiday ... can't blame myself for being so tardy  and slow ...
Anyways ...

Happy Easter once again 

All the Best 😍

God Bless America 🙏

Allah Hafiz ! 





If I Didn’t Have You Song by Thompson Square




Sometimes it feels like, I'm gonna break
Sometimes this world, gives more than I can take
Sometimes, sunshine gets lost in the rain
And it keeps pouring down
It just keeps coming down.
This life would kill me If I didn't have you
I couldn't live without you baby
I wouldn't want to
If you didn't love me so much
I'd never make it through
'Cause this life would kill me
This life would kill me if I didn't have you.
You are my heart, every breath I breathe
I'm safe in your arms, you rescue me.
When I'm weak, you're strong
If you were gone I don't know where I'd be
You were made for me
(You were made for me)
This life would kill me If I didn't have you
I couldn't live without you baby
I wouldn't want to
If you didn't love me so much
I'd never make it through
'Cause this life would kill me
This life would kill me if I didn't have you
If you didn't love me so much
(If you didn't love me so much)
This life would kill me If I didn't have you
(This life would kill me)
Couldn't live without you baby
I wouldn't want to
If you didn't love me so much
I'd never make it through
'Cause this life would kill me
This life would kill me if I didn't have you

1 comment: