Pages

Sunday 18 April 2021

The Sunday Blog № 263

 Today is the Sunday 

The 18th of April 2021 

The 5th of Ramzan 1442 H 

Till the Sunset ( 6:56 pm ; Karachi ☠️) 

32°C / 27°C ( Google) 

Moon: 26.6%

Waxing Crescent

Current Time: 18 Apr 2021, 00:09:42

Moon Direction: 301.51° WNW↑

Moon Altitude: -7.37°

Moon Distance: 401,808 km

Next Full Moon: 27 Apr 2021, 08:31

Next New Moon: 11 May 2021, 23:59

Next Moonrise: Today, 10:17




And this is my the Sunday Blog № 263 ( Two Hundred and Sixty three) , 


Duration : midnight Sunday to Monday Dawn .


Words Target : 3000 words minimum .


Topics hit : Total 10 

7 from past week and 3 in general . No limit for a maximum number of topics . 


1. Ramzan Mubarak !

The Holy Month of Ramzan started this week first fast was on Wednesday and today being the first Sunday of the Holy Month of Ramzan is going to be the fifth (5th) Roza or fast .

The year of course is 1442 hijri of the Islamic calenders .


2. Moon Sighting .

The Ramzan moon was clearly visible there was absolutely no issue there . It was so clearly visible after the sunset on Tuesday evening that I was even able to capture it with my pre historic Google Nexus S mobile on the go . 

The sad thing is that because of the no issue or controversy Ramzan moon sighting , the minister of science and technology was demoted to his previous portfolio of the minister of information . And the then minister of information and spokesperson of the cabinet ..Mr Shibli Faraz got promoted to be the next minister of science and technology . Must be the coolest ministry in the MQM ' s Government of Imran Khan ...the minister can probably call sheikha  anything and ask about Mars .



3. Social Media Blocked ! 

On Friday morning ....before Juma Mubarak prayer time . Not really sure of the exact time of the eclipse but it was sometime between the eleven and four in the afternoon . About five hours of complete Social media shutdown without any prior knowledge or notice to the electorates of Rawalpindi NA


Absolutely Eliminated one of The top three  contenders to be the head of the next government of MQM .


The interior minister's Political career is definitely over . Now he cannot even win a seat in the National Assembly on the reserved seats . 

It was planned ... wasn't it ? 

Giving him this ministry and let loose the TLP on him . 


Awesome ...I love the way you move ...


I don't understand why they call you the Sellector ...on the contrary it should be De ....


By 4: 30 pm The Social media was unblocked . 


Dear Merciful Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

Please check the chains of 😈....you can't trust Anyone ..,these days 


1:55 am Break ! 



2:01 am  Falling down  to sleep 😴 Not sure if I would be able to get up for sehri .

Ironic isn't it ...usually I am the only one enjoying the sehri till the very last minute . Okay I survived the  last ten minutes after the first .....

😴😴😴


3:12 am okay  am up now ...

😴😴😴


3:49 am ...yes I am up now ...


Don't know maybe I could have had the sleep instead of trying and trying to stay awake and sleeping 😴😴 for the last two hours ...


Anyways the time is up ...I have to be the sehri Wala and wake everybody up ....and also prepare my sehri ...I don't know why but I am already sweating from the forehead ...so whatever I had in mind for sehri is off ... cancelled ....now lets see what else I could have ....?


3:58 am Break 


5:30 am  Okay so I have done the sehri was a little two minutes slow ....or probably too greedy to finish all the left overs ....missed the last sip of chilled water ...there was just no time left but I still squeezed the toothpaste and brush . 









 

Prayed early today with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa And Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!




Still very sleepy and sweaty ... anyways ...now to the next topic ...


4. Health . 

The Holy Month of Ramzan began with a crampy back and swollen toe finger . So I took the drug prescribed and supplied by Doctor Saab . May the Dear Merciful Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 ,

Bless him , forgive his sins and increase the chances of his entering the highest level of jannah Amen 🙏


By the way , he dropped his worn-out screen cracked mobile this week on his way from work in a most dangerous city in the world , where people usually lose it by snatching at gun point hold ups .  So I guess his Worldly affairs are very much on track . 😇

And beside our dearest youngest sister with her prolonged illness is keeping everybody focused , leaving no chance whatsoever for any evil distractions and wandering . After her operation in October we thought it was over ....she even started attended weddings and funerals amid the Covid-19 Corona Pandemic lockdown , but now it seems that abidi ..sorry Freddy is back ...

{ Loud despicable cry }

🐸


Also learned through very unreliable sources that Uncle and Aunt in Seattle left Rama dan and returned to the Islamic republic of Canada for a peaceful and Quiet soulful ( روح پرور) 

Ramzan Mubarak Quarantine . I wish them both a very good luck and all the best . 


I went to the mosque for Juma Mubarak prayers ...and after forty hours , I believe I have survived . 

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏



7:04 am 


My eyes are now shutting down and I can't help it ...there are two more very important things that happened this week worth mentioning ...so I must briefly mention them and then let myself loose to sleep or daydream . 



5. Anniversary ! 

It was the 7th Death Anniversary of my dearly departed Ammi ( May her soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏 ) 

We were mentally prepared to celebrate it with religious ferver . I had finished 3 Quran reciting for the fateha . But due to sad and depressing news of the prolonged illness and also the Covid-19 Corona Pandemic Culture , my dear elder brother decided to help the struggling entrepreneur and ordered food through a complete stranger new on foodpanda list . 

Obviously the establishment was not fully prepared and born ready . They furbished the order with a minus star quality food . Here in the independent Nuclear state of Jamshed town our motto remains unwavered 

Naiki Kar aur dariya main kodh jaa ..." do good and jump in the river .." 



My dear elder brother is so embarrassed he did not touch it for two days..nor gave it to the poor.  until last night when he put it on the stove and went to pray ...hoping for the best . I am sure most of his prayer was heard ...most of it got burned but not all of it ...so this gives me an idea ....in two months time we will get to rectify our sins when the 7th death Anniversary fateha 🌹 returns according to the English calender in July 2021. 

Lucky for us . See I told you there is a God the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 

So I guess we are once again saved from the eternal doom . 


I really don't know the spiritual outcome of this debacle or a fiasco ...but one thing is for very sure  ...that thanks to it ...I got over the sad and depressing mood due the untimely medical emergency and enjoyed the sides and desserts ordered separately from a well established chain Bakery nearby .  Please don't for a moment believe that I don't support the home based entrepreneur and small unestablished businesses ....but that does not mean that I will let them ruin my day and make profit . 

They got to be better and cheaper and instead they are charging more or the same for such poor quality and less quantity . 

Giving Ghar ka Khana a bad name . 

Maybe it was just one day just one order ....but what if my dear brother gave up  on ordering from strange unknown or unpopular restaurant ...how would I fight my sadness and depression . 



8:02 am Break 😴


2:40 am 

The Sunday Morning ! 


The first tweet of the day ...

Sun 5th Ramzan 1442H

32°C

1:46 pm Good Morning !

Very Quiet and Peaceful Sunday afternoon no sound of traffic on the street . neighbors are probably asleep 😴 too 

I have been trying to get up since noon 🕛 finally I am up .


Okay so the bowels movement was okay considering the chillies I ate yesterday and today ...green , red , brown and purple ( dahi bara masala ) . 

After bath i prayed 🛐 the Zuhr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!




Feeling very fresh now ...have not checked the security details outside yet . 

The weather seems okay . It has been the most amazing Ramzan beginning in many many years . And who can forget the Ramzan beginning six and seven years ago . 

Anyways . So as they say ...

The flowers Bloom ....my dear brother is trying very hard to reinvent the green grass in our lawn . While the neighbors are not done satisfied with pre Ramzan repairs ...now with first week gone ...it seems that it was not a pre Ramzan repair ...it was a pre Eid repair .

Funny we get more guests and visitors on Eid and beggers in Ramzan then they do ...they only have delivery guys and pick-up relatives more than us . Still they waste atleast a million more on the repair and maintenance and yet when the time comes for the house to go to the cleaners ...ours will fetch 20% more than theirs ....wanna bet ? 


3:20 pm Break 


3:40 pm 

Watering the Plants : 

So our plants water reservoir is drying faster this week not because of the hot sunny weather but because of the grass . 

So it was probably the best ten minutes of the day ...soon after I watered the plants ....it seem that the traffic signal turned green ...almost all major shopping Marts  are open ...atleast that's what the shoppers the jittery neighbors carrying suggests . 

10,000, 20,000, 49,000 and Rs 10 off 

Wow ! 

No that's not me ...it's the bishop's sister's son ....

🤩

The guard must be shocked ...he has been sitting on a lifeless street all day ...


I don't understand the bykea  guy exchanging the package in this scene ...must be a comment or something never mind ....



4:00 pm 

Preparing the Iftari : 


The cooking mafia is up and is checking if I am in a mood to order anything ...No sir I am not ...so we will probably have Pakoray and khajoor to break the fast today . I am definitely not in the mood to go out today till the Iftari . 


I feel so blessed 😇 that there is nothing I could not live without . Will keep updating as the sounds and smells starts to poke my absolutely dry  nostrils or the dead skin hairs gets  goose bumps 


4:13 pm Break 


5:06 pm 


Aha Pakoray ! 

Yes the Asr Azan has not even started yet and my room is like all filled with the irresistible smell of Freshly fried Pakoray ...this exercise may continue for a few minutes more . And I have no idea what to do ...it's not just the room this smell will catch me anywhere I go ....so I better try and focus on something very sad and depressing for the moment to get my mind of this smell with an equally tempting sound of bubbles in the oil . 


Bitcoin and Tesla : 


For some odd reason we here in Pakistan have been kept far far away from the on-line innovations in the economic and financial world . It all began with PayPal and came down to the Bitcoin . From shaukat Aziz to ishaq dar...and beyond ...the Panama Club of Pakistan treated the young and energetic future of Pakistan bright and restless ... extremely intelligent ...as the poor uncles treats the rich orphans . 

I know people both in and out of power in their native countries are skeptical about the rich and famous innovators like bill gates , Ted Bozo , and Elon musk . But they never discourage their young and restless to not learn and use their products . Just imagine where the world would have been today if the US patent office and the US Senate has disallowed or totally rejected and banned the use of Microsoft Windows , Amazon , or Apple computers ...and most of the Linux ... would I be doing this my the Sunday Blog № 263 ( Two Hundred and Sixty three) right now on my Chinese smart phone . 


No absolutely not . How many people in this country have any idea what the Android is ? And how many can buy and sell the latest Tesla cars through the Bitcoin . 


☹️


Asr time : 

I guess it worked ! I almost forget about the sound and smell of pakoras ...and now it's all over . The cooking stopped finished , pakoras kept somewhere safe and its back to peace and quiet as it was before maybe quieter than before ....because there is satisfaction as compared to anxiety in the hall . 


So it's time for me to take a break and pray 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



6:00 pm Break ! 



Sun 6th Ramzan 1442H

32°C / 29 °C ( Google) 

7:37 pm Good Evening ! 


Moon: 33.8%

Waxing Crescent

Current Time: 18 Apr 2021, 19:45:30


The Iftari














Yes we did it ! 

I made the doodh rooh afza sharbat for the first time this season . 










It was okay but the milk I used was full cream and not lactose free ....and I also dunked a ticky pack of mini orea in it ....so if you  hear any background sounds please ignore it 

💨


 9:20 pm 


The News : 


Due to the disinformation and social media lockdown ...I have changed my Twitter trends location to Florida , USA instead of Karachi ☠️ , the most dangerous city in the world , Pakistan ....


So one of the trends is about George W Bush 

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22George%20W.%20Bush%22&vertical=trends&s=09


Former President George W. Bush is calling for bipartisan action on immigration and a restoration of "the people's confidence in an immigration system that serves both our values and our interests"  https://t.co/74F8IjaEbB



The Dinner : 

Okay until the last reports came in ...the Dinner has not been decided until the last reports came in ....the matter was referred to the referee ... that's me ....and I rejected the idea of a dinner from the take away . I am sweating like a ...yes I am sweating that bad so if I eat beef or chicken tonight ....chances are that I may get rash or boils ...so I better take precautions just in case somebody ordered hot and spicy food tonight ...also I need to stay up tonight and do this my the Sunday Blog № 263 till the sehri or maybe later . 

For past couple of weeks I have been finishing the blogs at midnight but it is not very necessary ...



9:37 pm Break 



11:09 pm 

The Isha :

So I watched the soaps on urdu1 and Geo entertainment 

They are both working to hard to waste my time and keep me mind occupied ... with mindless thoughts ....but still I escaped and prayed 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi 


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


The Supper  : 


Okay finally the supper has been ordered and the foodpanda 🐼 rider has just picked it up ...so  I  have got to go ....I prayed Isha  early because I am still not sure why I am sweating so much and also how this rooh afza milk is going to end up . 

My dear elder brother is once again trying to lure us into eating that fateha take away ...Pulao ...😂 

He  has ordered my favorite food from my favorite restaurant ....and while it's on the way ...he is heating the Pulao ......



Anyways ....I still don't think it would be prudent to eat anything till sehri ...so let's see what happens next ...


11:22 pm Break !


11: 28 pm 

The desertion : 

Okay the rider seems to have left the force and joined the TLP cadre ...on his own free will ...the foodpanda 🐼 app HQ is investigating ....and probably sending somebody else ...half hour delay ....sorry for the inconveniences ....


Oh he just arrived ...got to go again pheir see ...


11:33 pm Break 


12:04 am 


Had half paratha and two chicken Rashmi Kabab ...and a bite of Halwa ....Did not touch the Biryani ...🤩











Okay  believe it or not both targets have been achieved in time ....so now ...it's Bhai Saleem s bonus .....

You won't believe ...after an abrupt end to O Mrs Osama camp Anne ...now we have the Bhai Saleem ko bonus Mila .....

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏





1:27 am 


The Movies of the Week ! 



Even though there are only three movies in this list ....but all three of them are absolutely mind-blowing . 

The south movie is absolutely beyond my feeble mind ....I am still not been able to watch it in full ...this time also it was the sehri time and I had to leave it in the pre ending middle . I am sure if you are a south Cinema fan like me , you will understand what I am saying ...but on the contrary I would never expect you to believe that I could understand the dance when the two sides meet near the beginning of the final conflict . 

Well about that locking up of the former don in a changing room of a wedding mandir ....all I can say ..bura waqt you kisi bhi don pet aasakta hai na ...? 



A box of faith explains a lot of the things but it does not even go there ...as to why our faith needs to have to put things right by praying ....why can't they just be right in the first place . 

Lost heart is really amazing .,...it s about the moment when life changes totally . 


Actually you must be thinking that this short list or to be politically correct ...the shortist list is because of Ramzan , praying , fasting , reciting , Taraveeh and sleeping ...yes maybe it is true but more because I was watching the Ayse and Kareem serial 

Afili ask  I missed about fifty episodes this year so finally this week I reached the episode uploaded this weekend . So from now I will only have to watch two days  episodes after they are uploaded ..,I am not sure how many episodes are left now but it seems there may not be many left . 



Yasak Elma or Shajar e mamno took an interesting turn this week ....it is absolutely fun to watch even in Ramzan  and Covid-19 Corona Pandemic Culture. Years ago when we were watching  asked mamnu or ishq e mamnoon ... especially in Ramzan ...I thought it can't get any better than this ...but look now ....Khalid Saab s spirits are going well he is not willing to settle down . No matter what I don't believe this Playboy character  will try to escape to religion like our Pakistani characters does . 


3:45 am Sehri time ! 


Done 








Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

I fast as thy command ....

Please forgive my sin , the sins of my parents and the sins of my siblings . 

Increase my chances of getting into the Paradise in heaven , the chances of my parents and siblings of getting into the Paradise in heaven .

Amen 🙏


I have prayed the Fajr 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



The Organization : 


Despite all the smart lockdown and stuff ...we are getting one regular  gate banging beggar  daily ...in this holy month of Ramzan . Usually after Asr prayer and before Iftari.....


وہ اپنی خو نہ چھوڑیں گے ہم اپنی وضع کیوں چھوڑیں 


سبک سر بن کے کیا پوچھیں کہ ہم سے سرگراں کیوں ہو 


And the dhobi ...laundry man has not returned for three weeks ..he came every week last Ramzan despite the lockdown . Usually they deputize somebody to appear in their place . 


The Closing : 

Okay it is almost Sunrise time ( 6:06 am ) 

And here is the song video I picked for today I how somebody will like it 

Anyways it was fun doing this my the Sunday Blog № 263 ( Two Hundred sixty three ) 


Until next week ...it's Goodbye for now 

All the best 


God Bless America 🙏

Allah Hafiz ! 





Sayin' What I'm Thinkin'
Song by Lainey Wilson


I don't have a filter like this cigarette
Ask me my opinion, that's what you're gonna get
You know I don't say dang when I mean damn
With you, I've only ever been who I am
I can't lie to you 'cause I can't lie to me
So don't ask if you don't want total honesty
I've been drivin', I've been cryin', but I swear I ain't been drinkin'
Even I can't believe I'm sayin' what I'm thinkin'
Well, I'm good at hangin' on to what I'm holdin'
Well, I've never been a fan of sugar-coatin'
You know I won't say stay when I mean bye
And I hope for your sake you don't ask why
I can't lie to you 'cause I can't lie to me
So don't ask if you don't want total honesty
I've been drivin', I've been cryin', but I swear I ain't been drinkin'
Even I can't believe I'm sayin' what I'm thinkin'
To tell the truth, I'm not sure which hurts worse
To be the one who hears or the one who says these words
I can't lie to you 'cause I can't lie to me
So don't ask if you don't want total honesty
I've been drivin', I've been cryin', but I swear I ain't been drinkin'
Even I can't believe I'm sayin' what I'm thinkin'
Even I can't believe I'm sayin'



Lainy Wilson 




1 comment: