Pages

Sunday 11 April 2021

The Sunday Blog № 262

 Today is the Sunday 

The 11th of April 2021

The 27th of Shaban 1442H

Till the Sunset ( 6:53 pm ; Karachi ☠️) 


And this is my the Sunday Blog № 262 ( Two Hundred and Sixty Two ) . 


So , Today is The Fifth Happy Anniversary of This My the Sunday Blogs . 

According to the tradition ...every Second Sunday in the Holy Month of April is the day we celebrate  the Happy Anniversary of This my the Sunday Blogs... One of the most perpetual thing in the field of Science and Dedications,  I ever did in my life besides perspiration . 



So How was your week ...? 


I had a very Quiet and Peaceful Easter Week . Stayed Home . 


Got out only once or twice for shopping and food pickup from a nearby fast-food restaurant . 

And of course the Juma Mubarak prayers 🛐 . Did not stray both times and returned home straight . The week was not very hot ...there was cool wind and the temperature remained around 30°C ± 2°C

The heat wave seems to have been on a sick leave all week and then suddenly it returned on the weekend . Absolutely no idea why ? 

I arrived late at the mosque 🕌 due to a medical emergency in the family . So I was not able to hear what imam Saab said in the Urud speech before the sunnat prayers and Juma Mubarak khutba ( The Two Sermons ) .

I wanted to get there early and listen to his special announcement and instructions for the coming Holy Month of Ramzan Kareem 🍱🥘👨‍🍳


I knew there would be some special instructions for the regular daily five times a day  prayers 🛐 as well as the special Taraveeh prayers 🛐

At the night after the breaking of the fast of Ramzan Kareem . 


The Taraveeh Prayer 🛐 in Ramzan Kareem is not a farz  

Obligatory prayer . But it sure is one of the best toppings ...the Rounaq of Ramzan Kareem .


So last year  the Jewish Government of MQM .... lockdown the neighborhood mosques and discouraged the people Not to attend . 


Some , God the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

Fearing Custodian of the mosque , defied the writ of the government and slowly and gradually started offering the regular and special Ramzan Kareem Prayers .


But the bitter truth is that most mosque going Sunni Muslim Male Adult worshipers looked up to the Holy Mosques in Saudi Arabia . They watched the Live and recorded steaming of the daily regular and special Ramzan Kareem Prayers 🛐 during the Ramzan Kareem on the Television , media and Social media . Can't say about others but I was absolutely discouraged . Honestly , not once there was a week moment throughout the Holy Month of Ramzan Kareem . 


Meaning that not the subconscious or old habit nor the urge to save the world overpowered the conventional Wisdom .


And I stayed away . The markets around the mosque were forcefully closed one to two hours before the sunset . Not really sure why that was done . Anyways the point is that ...as the markets were closed early ...so there was  one more reason to stay home and not go to the mosque for the after Isha Taraveeh Prayer 🛐 for the selected few . Last year was a really fun year . The people in power learned new and more effective ways to harass and torture the general public and extort . 

But this year people are much more relaxed and are not taking anything seriously . They know that Covid-19 Corona Pandemic scare is a device of the Man made global New World Order ...a struggle for the supremacy over black and white...the highs and the low ...


The Vaccine and the vaccination process is just a gimmick , but still people have no choice . There seems to be no hurry to get oneself vaccined ....but the sick elderly are being forced by those younger one who consider them a burden . Especially the in laws . 


So last year the statistic chart had columns of Covid-19 cases , recovered , deaths .

This year we have ...

Vaccinated , positive before , positive after vaccination , deaths after vaccination . 

In addition to the cases , recovered and deaths . 

The deaths among the rich and famous is definitely on the rise ..no denying . But people having excess to the hospitals are dying more rapidly than the underprivileged . 



Duke of Edinburgh Prince Philip the husband of the Queen of England died this Friday ....not sure if he had the vaccine or not . Or if he was tested positive recently ...because if not then it must be the Oprah that killed him . 

E tu Brutus ! 


The fajr 🛐 time with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!




5:48 am Break  ( 843 Words)


6:16 am The water through the Tanker is extremely polluted ...today ...I thought playing with mosquitoes all week my skin is too thick ...but here I am feeling irritation . Thank God the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

I did not have a bath last night . Did wazu with bottled water . 



okay the good news is that today I have two rose buds ...a red and a pink ...now I let you decide which is which ...









And talking of Which ...the Geo drama about witchcraft has totally given up the witchcraft most probably on the notice of Pemra . It is strange how Pemra allowed Pizza poisoning . 


Not watching any Geo entertainment or any non dubbed drama serials ...but 

Bed room televisions were not working so I had to watch in the living room while chatting and waiting for foodpanda 🐼 these days they are deliberately delaying to give away sorry vouchers 

The new update of the App has a glitch and it is also asking for camera excess . 

Last week the riders were talking pictures of the gate ...as a proof of their arrival . 


Their new Ramzan Ad camp Ann is extremely alarming .... especially for people like us who do not like to tip the riders . Recently during the lent fasting we ordered couple of times and no mater what ...the rider arrived very near the Azan ...once or twice with the Azan ....I know the traffic management in the independent nuclear state of Jamshed town is outlandish but if it's my bad luck then I believe during Ramzan I will have to plan and avoid spontaneity ( hope it's the word) and last minute decision . No matter what we believe about the take away food ...the acute water criss and fasting in Ramzan Kareem will eventually force us to rely more and more on foodpanda 🐼 

A concerned family friend ( old school)  has already dumped the kitchen essential for Ramzan Kareem second year in a row ..last year we thought it was because of Corona Pandemic lockdown ...but this year ...I am very certain it is to create a level playing field for the home cooking . 

Anyways , if it becomes absolutely unbearable to relax in the last hours of the Ramzan Kareem fast due to the smells and Sounds from the kitchen then I can get up and go out to buy a water melon 🍉 and enjoy the especial Iftari time WwF at every nook and corner of the market and return home empty handed without carrying the heavy watermelon 🍉 with multitudes of  excuses ...like too big ....too expensive ...not sweet ...police / commissioner shutdown the market ...The Spontaneity 🤩 

And save my soul 😬



The word count is too low for a Annual Anniversary Sunday Blog ....so help me God the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏


My eyes are shutting down ...there is just no time left for the Breakfast ...so next stop ....The Sunday Brunch ! 🤓



7: 52 am Break ( 1331 words) 


Sun 27th Shaban 1442H

32°C / 37°C ♨️ ( Google)

12:54 pm Good Morning ! 

So I fall asleep after 8 am ...

And was woken up by manure 💩 dump before noon 

Okay ....


So as soon as the exercise finished ...I had the Sunday Brunch .

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 https://t.co/3oRegiSbxw

















Okay so eating paratha in brunch was not such a good idea ...I am very sleepy ...and have also not prayed yet . The media I was searching for to add to the blog is not available ...online ...cannot believe that how could they torture us with a TVC and not post it on the Web . Maybe it's a territory thing ...they don't want to excite the Lahori girls ...



Okay so ...since we are on the topic ...over the years since the American fast-food Frenchies creeped into our system ....we became familiar with the deals marketing and slowly we got addicted to it . ...now when we buy a burger or order a pizza , we look for a bargain deal first ...something extra ...anything free ...the plus with a minus ...10% discount ...20% discount . 

If we are buying a burger and the restaurant forgets the free fries , ketchup or coleslaw ....only by mistake or due to the overload of work ....we feel cheated ..robbed . Don't we . 

Recently I ordered the cheapest deal in town and there was no ketchup sachet with it ...I did not order from the same restaurant ...again ...and Honestly I consider myself to be among the less interested in the deals and free offers ....now imagine those people who are very serious about not getting the whole deal in letter and and spirit ....the kind who want extra topping and extra cheese ...who don't like to hear sorry ...just thankyou ....



It has been an year of lockdown and parents of school going kids are paying hefty amount of school fees ...for not sending their kids to school . Exam fees for no Exams ....convocation fees for no convocation ..


In dollar terms ....they are paying for a burger ...and not getting anything ...not even fries or coleslaw....it's worse if you translate it in pizza terms 🤪

Education is considered to be the best investment in the world ....and here ....the future seems bleak for the prudent investors . 



Okay ...we have a Chaapa now ...so I need to take a break . 


No not really .....the Chaapa is not the reason for this break ....i haven't prayed the Zuhr prayer yet and time is slipping away ...so I need a break for prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


3:56 pm Break ( 1853 Words)


6:32 pm So I had tea with Samosa ...but before that I prayed 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



Then I remember that I have a foodpanda voucher that will expire today so I ordered the molten dessert ...after a little while I got notified that your order has been cancelled ...so first I thought ...and then I shrugged... And reordered the same order ...let's see how long does it takes to cancel or deliver this time ....


Okay this week end I watched a very amazing Christian movie ...named Clancy ( 2009) and a what if .....sequel named Clancy once again ( 2017) both parts by the Kelly Filmworks production house . 


Okay rider is less than five minutes away ....so I have to go and watch and wait at the gate ....



It's almost time for the Maghrib Prayer as well so a break for the prayers 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


6:48 pm Break ( 2180 words) 


Sun 28th Shaban 1442H

33°C / 29°C ( Google)

Moon: 0.2%
New Moon
Current Time:11 Apr 2021, 20:57:49
Moon Direction:291.88° WNW
Moon Altitude:-34.22°
Moon Distance:402,816 km
Next New Moon:12 Apr 2021, 07:30
Next Full Moon:27 Apr 2021, 08:31
Next Moonrise:Tomorrow, 06:28Aw

8:56 pm Good Evening ! 

Awesome ...Maza agiya ! 







9:05 pm 

















Okay now

 The Movies of the Week :




So just because I watched a few of those the YouTube thought I should watch these as well ... honestly I really enjoyed watching the Clancy sequel more . In the previous tablet PC there was a chess game app which had an undo option to retract your last move ....I loved it a lot . Because sometimes you only realise a small mistake you have made will effect the outcome of the game only after you have made the mistake . 

But that does not happen in the real world...


Reality Bites 🤪


10:57 pm Okay so obviously the moon will be sighted on the 29th Shaban which is on Tuesday the 13th of April 2021 . So the Holy Month of Ramzan 1442 H will begin from the Tuesday the 13th April after maghrib and sunset . 


I have not bought a new pair is slippers or a shoe yet ...the swollen toe finger is much better now ...but I am not sure if it can take the pressure of long prostration and bending during the continuous 37 rakats of Isha and Taraveeh . The dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 has been gracious enough to give me an option so I better take it and except it as a Divine intervention ....there is no point in over burden myself and feel euphoric . It will be great if I only think positive and don't test positive for the Covid-19 Corona Pandemic . 

I will be fasting inshallah ....the menu for sehri had not been decided yet . I am thinking of burger and sandwiches ...I don't like to eat the pheni with milk . 

The cooking mafia loves to cook the paratha ...for every occasion ....sometimes you can eat and some times you should not . But the smell of cooking dough in ghee is simply irresistible . She often makes fun of us .... because when she is starting to cook the paratha we refuse and say things to discourage her and when the smell hits the nostril I grab it without asking .... can't do that with foodpanda 🐼 ...they take the money for every single bite in advance ....so you have to eat it no matter what ...unless you order extra for later meals . Or somebody else does it for you ....only then I have the option to say ...I will eat it later ....So In this hot and burning humid weather of Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world , I could fast with two eggs and slice of toast or paratha with Shami Kabab ...day in and day out ....but my dear elder siblings won't allow it ....you can see that even today nobody cared about me today ....my hopes and aspirations all gone ....one ordered Aloo Samosas ...and the other ordered ....fresh chicken meat and cooked karahi ...and the exercise started unplanned in the afternoon . Ordered Chicken from panda mart and a few hours later we had gravy chicken ready to eat . Woman empowerment ✌️

I was saving my Sorry voucher for so long and wanted to order Nulli Nihari or Nulli biryani ... something beef without the chicken ....but you can see nobody asks me what I want to eat or not eat today ....I ask everybody all the time ... what's for lunch , breakfast and dinner .... what's to eat ...today .. tomorrow ...Everyday ! 


Okay time is up ...the word count is not very impressive but I feel good about it ..had fun today . 


So anyways all the best for the last few hours with a free and unfair 😈 without chains ..

After than ...we will be on our own . 


Less chicken and eggs this Ramzan ....less cold drinks and ice cream ....



Stay Safe 

Stay Healthy 


God Bless America 🙏


Allah Hafiz ! 





Paint It Black
Song by Vanessa Carlton

I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore, I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
I see a line of cars and they are painted black
With flowers and my love both never to come back
I see people turn their heads, and quickly look away
Like a new born baby it just happens every day
I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door and it's heading into black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted black, oh baby
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted black, oh baby
No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue
I could not foresee this thing happening to you
If I look hard enough into the setting sun
My love will laugh with me before the morning comes
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted black
Oh, black as night black as coal
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky
Painted, painted, painted black, oh baby
Painted, painted, painted black...



1 comment: