Pages

Sunday 21 March 2021

The Sunday Blog № 259

 Today is Sunday 

The Fifth Sunday in Lent 2021 

The 21st of March 2021

The 6th of Shaban 1442 H till the Sunset ( 6:44 pm ; Karachi ☠️ ) 


The temperature is 30°C ( Room) 25°C (Google) 

Moon: 42.5%
Waxing Crescent
Current Time:21 Mar 2021, 00:24:06
Moon Direction:294.07° WNW
Moon Altitude:4.17°
Moon Distance:401,328 km
Next Full Moon:28 Mar 2021, 23:48
Next New Moon:12 Apr 2021, 07:30
Next Moonset:Today, 00:48
And this is my the Sunday Blog № 259 ( Two Hundred and fifty nine)
..

When I go out and bring the bread for everyone I feel like a breadwinner nonetheless...
But when Everybody brings but me I feel like a Leader 😅

Wasiq1Wise : 139 
..

Today I had no idea how to begin this my the Sunday Blog № 259 ( Two Hundred and fifty nine ) 

So I thought to begin it on a lighter 😤
Note ...

As you may have heard it already that our celebrity Prime Minister of MQM Imran Khan and his undercover has been test positive  for Covid-19 Corona virus just hours after a highly publicised Covid-19 Corona Pandemic Vaccination ....

This is the last week of my forty days and forty nights of Lent 2021 ...and seriously I can't just can't laugh like that ...😂🙏

..😷

1:56 am ...multi tasking is not a cup of tea of everybody ...I am making very obvious and simple mistakes tonight ...usually I prefer to be online while blogging but when you blog one blogs write-up in another and after realizing your mistake simply panic and delete it without saving it first ...then you better go offline and relax . 

So this was an amazing awesome week . The Devil 👿 lost big time ...I praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 
Undistracted ...the fast in fifth Week before the fifth Sunday in Lent 2021 were very calm, quiet and peaceful . The extreme water shortage issue was resolved by buying water from the Tanker Mafia . 
We were the only one in the neighborhood to have a water tanker ...I have no idea how the neighbors are surviving without water and honestly I really don't care 🙃

So after all the worries gone ..I got even more relaxed and focused my attention on fasting and praying 🛐 . I completed the Khatam e Quran that was a little delayed I was hoping to complete it last week but anyways I did not rush it and slowly and gradually I was able to finish it on Friday after Juma Prayer ..it was fourth of Shaban 1442H  also my paternal grandmother's death Anniversary ....we had fateha  before the Iftari ...the sweets I ordered through foodpanda 🐼 were running a bit late as usual ...and the funny thing is that The foodpanda 🐼 rider unzipping the delivery bag asked ...your order were sweets ? 

As he took out my parcel I could see inside his bag another hamper from the same shop ..so I was not surprised ...but grateful that he came to me first and did not melt my Sundea icecream . 


Numerous restaurants , shops and the Panda 🐼 Mart itself offers icecreams 🍨 but foodpanda 🐼 riders are just not equipped with proper training and delivery essentials like a separate heatproof bag or cold storage container to move and deliver icecream unmelted to my hand . .

I always laugh when I recall one of my recent lunch orders from MacDonald's through foodpanda 🐼..
I believe I have mentioned it here in one of my previous Sunday Blogs just before the lent 2021 . 
One Friday afternoon after Juma Mubarak I was just playing the foodpanda 🐼 App on the mobile when accidentally I stumbled upon a peace ☮️ offering of extremely discounted deal of Sundea icecream ...I ordered two ...
The nearest MacDonald's is less than a kilometer away ...from my home 🏡 
One of the very first in Pakistan ....it's a very long story ..some other time ...later 🐊

In my previous life I loved walking and a few times I brought home an unmelted icecream ...I remember once 
I was returning from a very long walk ..stinking sweaty ...I did not want to gulp down anything before a bath ...so I had a takeaway from McDonald's . Feeling very hot and salty and unsure if the icecream will not melt away before reaching home ..I requested the young lady a very familiar face to extra freeze my Mcflurry . And she gave a look to his co-worker and gave me the very expected reply . It won't melt ...

I love the Euphoria of the Pakistani Americans ....they always try to keep The British side up ! 
🤪

Anyways , 
We are not discussing the Private International Law here so let's get back to the Sundea deal .... remember ? 


Having nothing better to do after the Juma Mubarak prayers 🛐 with a Prayer 🤲 for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi
May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!




at home ...I was already waiting for the foodpanda 🐼 delivery rider at the gate ...what I saw was incredibly unforgettable ...
Yes both my Sundea icecream cups and the drink cup were hanging in a shopper on the handle of the the foodpanda 🐼 delivery rider's motor bike 🏍️ under the Karachi ☠️ , the most dangerous city in the world..
Sun 🌞 at 3: 15 pm 😥

And the rest of the order items were inside the zipped square bag ...with piping hot mcfries ...
I was so grateful ❤️ and think how thoughtful of him to not keep the hot and cold together 😉

Oh my God ....I so totally lost track of the time ... Nostalgia  
Sometimes does that to you . 


Anyways it is almost four in the vee hours of the Sunday morning ..and it's time for me to go and prepare my Thirty third Sehri in Lent 2021. 
Preparing the sehri and doing it , I sure do miss my dearly departed parents 
May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

And especially my dearly departed Ammi ( May her soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏) 

But here I need to confess that in doing the Sehri Alone for Lent fasting ...I do not have to wake up anybody sleeping 😴....in Ramzan  I always had to do it and I always hated it ...


Astronomical twilight 5:19 am 

4:06 am Break ( 1172 words ) 

5:06 am Done ! 

















 Brush ...done ! 

Last sip of chilled water ...done ! 


وَبِصَوْمِ غَدٍ نَّوَيْتَ مِنْ شَهْرِ شعبان

Wa bisawmi ghadinn nawaiytu min shahri Shaban

I intend to keep the fast for tomorrow in the month of Shaban


Dear Merciful Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏
I am keeping this fast just for you . So be pleased with me ...forgive and forget my Sins  . Bless my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may their souls rest in peace in jannah .And if for any unforeseen reason they think of me and look down upon me from Heaven , make sure they get to see me fair seeming no matter how I may be . 
Amen 🙏
پیارے مہربان رب العزت اللہ آمین 🙏

 میں یہ روزہ صرف آپ کے لئے رکھ رہا ہوں۔  تو مجھ سے راضی رہو ... معاف کرو اور میرے گناہوں کو بھول جاؤ۔  میرے پیارے والد پاپا اور امی کو برکت دیں اور جنت میں ان کی روحیں سکون حاصل کریں ۔اور اگر کسی غیر متوقع وجوہ کی بنا پر وہ مجھ سے متعلق سوچتے ہیں اور جنت سے مجھ پر نگاہ ڈالتے ہیں تو اس بات کو یقینی بنائیں کہ مجھے اس سے قطع نظر میں کیسا ہوں 
مجھے مجھ سے بہتر ظاہر ہونا چاہئے

 آمین 🙏


Be kind and gentle to my dear siblings ....and give them Deliverance from Water and gutter Woes 
Amen 🙏

میرے پیارے بہن بھائیوں کے ساتھ نرمی برتاؤ کریں .... اور انہیں پانی اور گٹر کی پریشانی سے نجات دلائیں

 آمین 🙏

Time for the fajr Prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my Dearly Departed Parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

..

Okay I have prayed the Fajr 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



So now I would try to sleep 😴  as if sleeping 😴 today on this extremely Quiet and Peaceful , Calm Sunday morning after having a full cup of coffee ☕ could be a challenge 🤗


But if for any unforeseen reason I may not be able to sleep ....

I will try to update this my the Sunday Blog № 259 ( Two Hundred and fifty nine ) 

It's good that I have already crossed the halfway mark of the target three thousand words on the words counter for this my the Sunday Blog № 259 ( Two Hundred and fifty nine ) 


Aha Doctor Saab is up for Fajr ....and liking my food pictures ....🤩

Sun 6th Shaban 1442H
30°C
12:13 pm Good Morning ! 
The 33rd fast in Lent..
Very Quiet and Peaceful Sunday afternoon 🌞 
I woke up on my own ...feels like I should have sleep a little longer... Eyes wide shut 
Back to Sunday Blogging...


2:18 pm So I fall asleep again ..it is extremely Quiet and Peaceful ...both inside and outside . No sound of television or street vendors . 
Now this is what I call a nation undecided .

And the worst is yet to come ....Ever Since my dearly departed Ammi ( May Her soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏 ) passed away ...the only thing I fear the most is the holy month of Ramzan . The month of free flowing weapons of mass destruction flu virus and bacteria ...no matter how hard I try to fast and pray with ...warka oo ma'ar raakieen ...to bow down with those who bow down ..it is just not possible ....the more I fight the more I fall back ...and the result is that chasing two ...I nearly loses the one in hand ....fasting becomes difficult ....constant coughing and sneezing makes praying and reciting harder and the medicine and herbal Remedies makes you drowsy and forgetful ....and eventually makes you weak and unable walk . 

The second year after Ammi ( may her soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏) I fell in the mosque and hurt knee very bad during the Isha and taravee prayer ...and lost continuity ...and Khatam e Quran . Three Ramzan came with Heat wave ...emergency was declared ....many old , weak and sick died . I had to be extra cautious....and reduce the frequency of going out especially for the regular prayers . 

And last year there was a lockdown by the Jewish riasat ...mosques were nearly shut down ...number of worshipers were checked ...were ordered to follow the SOPs ....markets were forcefully shut . Only few shops of edible groceries and food were allowed ....human contact was discouraged and checked by the police and Army . People without mask and sanitizer were not allowed inside mosques and malls ....and bakeries .
Stay home Stay Safe ! 
was the order of the day ...I followed it in letter and spirit ...but the street vendors were not bringing the heavy watermelon ...so I had to go out and tease my luck ....

Thanks to All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 
I had no medical issues last Ramzan and I stayed safe from the weapons of mass destruction flu ...for a full whole year as well as the Pandemic Covid-19 Corona .

Now the fear is not from the weapons of mass destruction flu or Pandemic which is getting stronger by the day while the greedy Jewish regimes are hoping and planning ,wishing to make tons of money from the fake vaccines most probably the real reason for creating and spreading the virus and bacteria and making it a Pandemic 😈


No , the real fear is that after a full year of lockdown ...I am getting relaxed and carefree ...I returned to the Juma Mubarak prayers at the mosque 🕌 started relying more on takeaway food delivery than on home cooked meals ...so if there is a lockdown in Ramzan I might be tempted to go out more not just for the juicy sweet red  watermelon 🍉
I may try to return to the crowded mosque 🕌  for the taravee prayers . 

Okay it's too late ....the time for Zuhr prayer is just slipping away ...soon there will be Asr azan from the minority sect mosque in the neighborhood ....so I better get up now ....also have to put my mobile on a charger ..
The smells from the kitchen are really irresistible ....all through the lent fasting I requested the cooking mafia not to start the cooking before Asr ...or if possible till 6  pm ...not sure why she started it so early today ...I don't believe we are expecting a Chaapa today ...I missed the weekly Sunday visit to the market ...too lazy ! 

Anyways ...

So here I take a break for the prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

4:03 pm Break 

4:51 pm yes I made it before the Azan from the minority mosque 🕌  it was at 4:19 am .

The irresistible smell from the kitchen was of mutton yakhni Pulao ...I knew there was something fishy...

And the funny thing is that the cooking mafia was so expecting me to come and remind of our pact ...
No I am not mad today ...I know she is cooking starved ...this lent I did not bring any chicken or meat for her cooking ...thirty three days are just too much for ....us Muslims ...have you not seen the last ten days of Ramzan ...every year ...we start counting not by days ...not by hours ....but by the minutes 🤩


5:06 pm okay it's the Asr prayer time the Azans are delayed today so the time must have changed ...fifteen minutes ahead ....so today Iftari is a real test of character ...I will eat the irresistible greasy fatty Pulao and then drink icey chilled water or Pepsi and then lie down in bed with fan turned on at full ...and in few hours I will wake up throat clogged with thick white mucus probably coughing to clear it ...I already feel like the throat is irritating thanks to the two hours of cooking yakhni fumes and smell up through the nose to the head 
And melting the clogged ...ya Allah ! 

5:26 pm yes now it's very quiet and silent ...I can't hear any more Azans ....so I believe the prayer time for Asr is 5:30 pm in most of the Muslim Mosques in the neighborhood . 
And Maghrib must be a few minutes after the Sunset 6:44 pm ...no I am not thinking of running to catch the prayer at the mosque 🕌 today ...I will just try to relax in the last week of the forty days and survive . It is always a pleasure to know that my local diocese totally supports me against all humanly and devilish evils . So I see no point at all in disturbing the status quo .
Am I right or am I right . 

Given a choice I would prefer a paid Russian over  a free Chinese ... Pandemic Vaccine .


Very confusing reports are coming from Europe after blood clot deaths by British - swedish vaccine AstraZeneca ... Finland , Sweden ,Denmark and Norway are believed to have halted the vaccination program ....
Here in Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world,
Governor of Sindh Mr something Smile 😎 is inaugurating a cattle show in the Expo center (Covid-19 quarantine center)  by the name of DALFA cattle Show 2021 . 
Foodpanda 🐼 just invited me ...

I can't believe this ...an absolutely new smell from the kitchen ....
Aha Pakoray....
I can't take this anymore ...I need to go out in the fresh air ...till the Iftari 😷


Okay so here I take a break for the two prayers with a Prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


6:01 pm Break ! 

Sun 7th Shaban 1442H
30°C 
7:07 pm Good Evening ! 

Done the Iftari ...

































As you can see due to the ongoing unfinished This my the Sunday Blog № 259 ( Two Hundred and fifty nine ) , 
I cut the later after prayer 🛐
Part of Iftari cum dinner ...
Had a date , few Pakoray and the plate of yakhni mutton Pulao . With tea and water . 
There are so many sop violations in the sides with Pulao ...now have you ever heard of a imli tamerand in raita chatni ...I have no idea how it tastes like ...the tea tasted awfully horrible ....but instead of going getting stuck in the ninety nine's round ...I enjoyed the awesome yakhni mutton Pulao ...and gracefully left the table ...
Now I will only go out of the room after uploading and updating the blogs ...by that time everybody will be fast asleep especially if they had the second helping ....so I will make me a cup of green tea and live happily ever after . 


Oh my God ! I cannot believe this ...I have crossed the three thousand words mark for this my the Sunday Blog № 259 ( Two Hundred and fifty nine ) already ....
This means that I can have the second helping and sleep 😴 for hours and hours ...without missing anything ...so soon I will have to increase the target by one thousand words ..no not the next Sunday ....or maybe why not ....it's not the Shab e Barat or something ...

Moon: 50.2%
First Quarter
Current Time:21 Mar 2021, 20:06:49
Moon Direction:274.92° W
Moon Altitude:70.20°
Moon Distance:398,415 km
Next Full Moon:28 Mar 2021, 23:48
Next New Moon:12 Apr 2021, 07:30
Next Moonset:Tomorrow, 01:42
8:08 pm Break ( 3330  words) 

10:39 pm Believe it or not after watching that incredible word count i got so relaxed that I did not care at all there was Ginger in every bite ...for a moment I thought that I would be killed tonight by an overdose of Ginger ....but I did survive ...did not drink the ginger tea ...made me self a cup of lemon 🍋 green tea and then about an hour later a cup of coffee black ... forget and had the cold Sundea as well and my favorite sweet balushahi ...

I am so over fed now that I could fall anytime ... don't have the strength to get up and pray the Isha prayer ...

So here I first try to finish this my the Sunday Blog № 259 ( Two Hundred and fifty nine ) . I have been following the Gboard auto suggest all day today  but not once did it show nine after the fifty ...why is that so ....let's see let me try it again here just for the record I will give the three auto suggest word with the word .

Two - thousand ...Hundred...the 
Hundred- the ...and....I...
and- I ......fifty...the ...

fifty- one .....shades...dollars...

No nine or Nine ...why ? 

I will check this auto suggest once again at the end of the day...Day...days....🤓

11:00 pm 

Movies of the week : 

I mostly prefer the Christian movies in lent because they kill insomnia and bring very relaxed tension free sleep regardless of the time or after hours and explains most things very calmly . But soya beans ...in the princess cut is Way beyond my league or level ...every time I thought daddy joined the club but it was too early too close ...

Just like the last movie of the previous week " Remember the goal " changed everything set the mood straight ...this time the first movie  did exactly the opposite ...it made me restless and uneasy ...
Because I always believed that there was no better bond between a man and a woman than an ugly divorce and here they try to confuse me into believing that a high school break up is everlasting ....

Now I will have to re write my thesis with lots of new evidence ...what a share waste of my precious time ...😥

The perfect race is a sequel to the Remember the goal ...and equally good .

Not Cinderella type was okay ...my belief is that if you feel like a prisoner ...you will only change prison for prison ...

Beautiful beast ...I believe we are not talking years here ...just a matter of months and we are out of the woods ...
Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏


Finally watched the darbar movie in full ... awesome movie ...love it 😍

Okay this is it from the movies of the Week ..

Time is up !!

So Goodnight 
All the Best 
God Bless America 🙏

Allah Hafiz ! 

    You Say

Song by Lauren Daigle


I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I'm not enough

Every single lie that tells me I will never measure up
Am I more than just the sum of every high and every low
Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know
Ooh-oh
You say I am loved when I can't feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
And you say I am held when I am falling short
And when I don't belong, oh You say I am Yours
And I believe (I)
Oh, I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
I believe
The only thing that matters now is everything You think of me
In You I find my worth, in You I find my identity
Ooh-oh
You say I am loved when I can't feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
And you say I am held when I am falling short
When I don't belong, oh You say I am Yours
And I believe (I)
Oh, I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
Oh, I believe
Taking all I have, and now I'm laying it at Your feet
You have every failure, God, You have every victory
Ooh-oh
You say I am loved when I can't feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don't belong, oh You say I am Yours
And I believe (I)
Oh, I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
I believe
Oh, I believe (I)
Yes, I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
I believe









1 comment: