Pages

Sunday 7 March 2021

The Sunday Blog № 257

 Today is the Sunday 

3rd Sunday in Lent 

The 7th of March  2021 

The 22nd of Rajab 1442

Till the Sunset ( 6:37 pm : Karachi ☠️) 

Room temperature 29°C 

Outside 24°C 


Moon: 41.8%
Waning Crescent
Current Time:7 Mar 2021, 00:28:25
Moon Direction:108.31° ESE
Moon Altitude:-20.93°
Moon Distance:374,379 km
Next New Moon:13 Mar 2021, 15:21
Next Full Moon:28 Mar 2021, 23:48
Next Moonrise:Today, 02:08


And this is my the Sunday Blog № 257 ( Two Hundred and fifty seven ) .


Okay first of All let me make it very very clear ...that we had nothing to do with the transportation of the pope to the mid evil Babylon ...and I don't want to comment on it either ...let's hope he returns safely . I have heard there are still enough American Marines present on ground to be strike off the list of Godforsaken wastelands and dangerous . 

Obviously his surprise visit must be to get the Covid-19 Corona Pandemic virus vaccines from the consortium or the brotherhood . Saein 's appeal to move NAB hearings and boycott of the vote of confidence yesterday also confirms the suspicions . 

By the way ...I have been extremely poisonous this .... rats🐀playing hide and seek in the Attic fell down and died ...new born kittens died .... mosquitoes died by the dozens ...and honestly I have not heard a single jam for days ...even without a mosquito repellent on . 

And to top it all ...I believe a centipede bite me in the big toe yesterday morning ...and I feel no pain after eighteen hours ...and on the other hand ...just saw a very abridged version of the despicable centipede

Not really sure if it is dying slowly or reproducing...


There is a cockroach ...a small one is on the wall so definitely the centipede is not feasting ....



And the kids ( politically correct absolutely not ) across on the other side of the wall are acting like they are on the other side of the bridge ...throwing ball and ringing the bell . 

And you know the funny thing is that I feel deja Vu ..because the kids who lived there a decade ago eventually stopped throwing the ball over the wall and ringing the bell ...grew up got married moved out of town ...out of city and probably out of the country ....But they were not able to get off my case ...returned and lives across the street ... Heavily Guarded ! 

I am not planning anything yet but honestly I have no intention of living here in the next decade . A headstart means absolutely nothing to me ...it is certainly too late to even dream of a change of heart . 

You know sometimes I feel really glad that I was not shortlisted to go to MARS decades ago ....NASA is too slow ...and SpaceX has the same landing problem I had . 



And talking of MARS .... Musharraf is free at last . 

Ya this just in ...Barrister Saab is being considered for a desk job ...here ye ..hear ye ...🔔


Please for the love of God the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

... don't tell Musharraf this or he will throw my old shoe at me again from whatever cloud he may be on .


2:38 am Oh No Sukkar ! 

The British Indian railways will never get use to , to the communication miracle of our times The WhatsApp 📴



Now Back to Lent 2021 : 


A little over an hour later I will be doing the 19th Fast's Sehri meal . 

My forehead is moist , so I better strike off most of the meal options . Like Nihari qorma and Gobi gosht with market over naan bread . 

That could save time though because I don't have to use the stove and pan for it ...

The safe bet is an egg omelette with paratha or scrambled eggs with slice of bread . 


It's just 6 to 6 fast ....not a four to seven ....I can even feel okay with a sandwich and a cup of tea ...on second thought ...I did okay without tea yesterday ...and without Sehri on the second fast in lent after Pancake 🥞 Day ...

But I cannot guarantee NO Stupidity from my illegal neighbors some forty to fifty feet above ground level. 

Some say that laughing out loud destroys the wazu ( ablution) ... coughing for some does that ...as well ...But I am still doing research without a supervisor about destroying a fast with laughing and coughing or both . 

Amen ! 


🤣😂😅😜



Short Break ....


Do you know what is the meaning of NRO the abbreviations we get to hear at least ten times a day on an average and with a higher frequency on the historic events days ...? 


I have learned through different sources that it's a very Mella vs Burgers kind of thing ...

Where 

N is for Naan 

R is for Roti 

O is very obviously the Order 


So when  khan and the team says ...hum NRO nahi dein gay ...means they want burger and pizza but the fuss is only about lack of funds . Mian Saab and Reham wants Naan Roti order even when they are in London high society upscale shopping areas . Their are numerous press release pictures of them sitting in cafes with folded arms ... obviously protesting ...






Back to Lent 2021 


The third Friday in lent this week was extremely hot in the sun ....the funny thing is that I felt weakness ...a day later yesterday ...despite being overjoyed and excited by watching The Hit and Fun shoe throwing competition , hitting former CPEC minister 

Ahsan Iqbal on live television


It was an incredible show our daytime news media soaps are not so interesting usually . Having both the treasurery benches and opposition doing successful shows at the same time not only restored the equilibrium of democracy as well as maintaining the Covid-19 Corona Pandemic SOPs .



So many Pakistani parliamentarians including Mr mushahid ullah of pmln could have been saved if we had followed the same social distancing in all Assembly proceedings and could have totally avoided the extremely embarrassing ugly incidents of gang violence inside the honorable lower house of parliament and the provincial assembly


Anyways ...



I need to take a Sehri break here ..will be back soon after the sehri . 


4:28 am Break 



5:20 am Done ! 

Sehri 
















Done Brush 


5:25 am 


Last sip of chilled water ...


Astronomical twilight 5:33 am 


 


 وَبِصَوْمِ غَدٍ نَّوَيْتَ مِنْ شَهْرِ رَجب


Wa bisawmi ghadinn nawaiytu min shahri rajab


I intend to keep the fast for tomorrow in the month of Rajab 


میرا ارادہ ہے کہ رجب کے مہینے میں کل کا روزہ رکھو



Dear Merciful Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

I am keeping this fast just for you . So be pleased with me ...forgive and forget my Sins  . Bless my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may their souls rest in peace in jannah .And if for any unforeseen reason they think of me and look down upon me from Heaven , make sure they get to see me fair seeming no matter how I may be . 

Amen 🙏

پیارے مہربان رب العزت اللہ آمین 🙏


 میں یہ روزہ صرف آپ کے لئے رکھ رہا ہوں۔  تو مجھ سے راضی رہو ... معاف کرو اور میرے گناہوں کو بھول جاؤ۔  میرے پیارے والد پاپا اور امی کو برکت دیں اور جنت میں ان کی روحیں سکون حاصل کریں ۔اور اگر کسی غیر متوقع وجوہ کی بنا پر وہ مجھ سے متعلق سوچتے ہیں اور جنت سے مجھ پر نگاہ ڈالتے ہیں تو اس بات کو یقینی بنائیں کہ مجھے اس سے قطع نظر میں کیسا ہوں 

مجھے مجھ سے بہتر ظاہر ہونا چاہئے


 آمین 🙏



Be kind and gentle to my dear siblings ....and give them Deliverance from Water and gutter Woes 

Amen 🙏


میرے پیارے بہن بھائیوں کے ساتھ نرمی برتاؤ کریں .... اور انہیں پانی اور گٹر کی پریشانی سے نجات دلائیں


 آمین 🙏


Time for the fajr Prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my Dearly Departed Parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


Sun 22nd Rajab 1442H

29°C

1:28 pm Good Morning ! 

The 19th Fast in Lent ..

Woke up a little while ...missed the order and delivery by foodpanda 🐼 of milk and eggs ...I am jobless now 🙏 

Back to Sunday Blogging...




To Celebrate being a Woman tomorrow , you have be a girl today ... yesterday .


Wasiq1Wise : 138

So did I pray the fajr prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

Or did I fall asleep ...😴

I don't feel like I missed it but there is no Tweet to be sure about ...why is this happening to me ....how can I forget such an important thing of the day ...I stay awake all night just to not miss the fajr 🛐 

A few hours sleep before midnight is a must on Saturday night if I want to stay awake till dawn on the Sunday morning ...just don't forget this and make it a habit .....



Anyways ...


It has been  a really great week . Not sure if it was a second or third week in lent ..anyway ...between the 2nd Friday in lent and the third Sunday in Lent , which is today ...I did not miss ( qaza ) any farz prayer and also recited the holy Quran very regularly ...and reached Surah qahaf №18 in the Para  № 15 ....which is amazing ...if I am able to keep the same pace and regularity ..I will inshallah finish this Khatam e Quran before next Sunday ..the Fourth Sunday in Lent .

Even though it has nothing to do with lent at all . I am reciting it for the Coming Seventh Anniversary fateha of my dearly departed Ammi 

May her soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏


I wish to atleast finish three Quran before Shab e Barat . Which is very impossible ...so let's see what happens ...



The devil 😈 it seems tried to stop me from praying 🛐 and prostration .

On Monday afternoon I woke up with a severe pain in the right knee bending it was very hurting ...praying ,kneeling down and getting up in prayer was very painful ..but by the Grace of Lord the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

It was gone the morning when I woke up . 

The devil 😈 it seems attacked once more in the left big toe on Saturday morning ...the pain was like something piercing through the flash but there is absolutely no hole , no bite mark , no boil no aberration , no cut  at all not even dried or broken skin that usually hurts . No thorn or needle absolutely not ...there is no redness or blueness as well ...the piercing pain is now gone but it feels when I press or stress the big toe ... interesting the rest of the foot and leg does not feel anything unusual . 


This Friday was the fifth Juma Mubarak in mosque 🕌  5th Feb to 5th March 

And after 48 Hours ...I am very certain that I survived not only the Pandemic but also the weapons of mass destruction flu as well . 

A guy with a runny nose gave me company after the Prayer 🛐 from a little distance till I got up and left ...not sure if he was really infected or was just faking it . 

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 have mercy on him .

Amen 🙏


Okay it's getting late 3:04 pm 

And my eyes are shutting ...down so I better go out and get some fresh CO and CO² and check the Street as well . Heard there is a new armed Guard on duty ...fourth in less than a month ...


The media and mafia is still undecided about the MPA hostel very hushed up ...not sure if the black Vigo was part of the parcel or just a case of at the wrong place at the wrong ....


Okay I can't even think about the whole scenario while fasting in lent ...there is still half of it left ....please God have mercy on me ... don't make die laughing ....



And now on a serious note ...the stocks broker is rumoured to have taken a correction and selling the property three times the buying price two decades ago . Well-done 👋 

Anybody who is interested in buying bitcoins may contact him directly without mentioning my name . 

😂😜


3:38 pm Break for prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


4:59 pm after the prayer I remember that I promised last night to bring the pakora flour ...called Baisan 

The price of eggs is not available this week because we did not buy , purchased it from the market instead we shopped on line packed eggs from different poultry farms ...the price ranges from Rs 80 per six to Rs 106 per six ...


So when I got ready to go I heard the voice to bring medicine prescribed by doctor Saab ....



So first I went to the nearest drug store ...and stand in line on the fourth spot ....a raiding and reminding China copy party came and broke the Covid-19 Corona Pandemic Culture and line . 


Three Hearty British cheers !!

Taking medicines from the store I moved on forgetting them ...then I came to the very deserted superstore ...both store slaves picked up the broom ...

When infact it was my turn


...anyways the floor was already taken ...so I tried very hard to remember every single item on my memory list ...and believe you me I fetched each and every thing ...on the list . The way was absolutely deserted nobody but the armed guards were on the kerbs waiting for tea ...thank God I did not bring any snacks cooked or ready to cook ...only bread and packed Iranian dates for Iftari ...my dear siblings eat it for their sweet cravings ...

I don't eat dates anytime other then Iftari ...


As a child My dearly departed Papa ( May his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏)

Used to get those Packed in Medina small box pressed when packed ...with seed without seed and sometimes 

With Almonds in place of seeds ...never understand that ...because I was very young but not stupid ...I knew that Almonds were not on the contraband item list in this part of the world ...and the dates were also not very expensive ...to gain and increase the weight of the packets ....

Totally forget to ask the elders or thought about it when I grew up ...

And then when doctor saab 

went 

People stopped bringing gifts from Medina ....wonder why 🤔


Okay so it is so Quiet and Peaceful Sunday nearly Six before Sunset ...that I am falling asleep 😴 ...if I lie down I will probably miss the Iftari ...or maybe the smell of pakoras will make me restless 


Can't be sure ....so let's take a Iftari and prayer break 

With a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


5:49 pm Break ( 2769 Words)


Sun 23rd Rajab 1442H

29°C

8:20 pm Good Evening ! 

Had Iftari and dinner 
















































Alhamdulillah ! 

I have eaten extra pakoras and Pulao

Pulao was awesome even if it was a week old ... defrosted ...

So now I am very drowsy ...got to sleep for an hour or so ....

11:41 pm Nope I fall asleep 😴 for  three hours ...and can't say that I am fully awake right now ..but I have to finish this my the Sunday Blog № 257 ( Two Hundred and fifty seven )  so here I am trying my best ....right now I feel like a rabbit who fall asleep at the finish line ...well not exactly like it because I can continue this my the Sunday Blog № 257 ( two hundred and fifty seven ) after the midnight into the Monday as I have done so many times before , especially during the fasting when there is no chance of sleeping in the night till fajr after sehri . 

Can you believe I am still about seventy words short on the words counter for this my the Sunday Blog № 257 ( two hundred and fifty seven ) 
Fifty words short ....

Anyways ...I almost for get the movies of the week ...yes that will do it ...
Oh how silly of me ....yes 
Surely the movies of the week will take be beyond the Three thousand words mark in a minute ...

Okay never mind 😊
I did it ....
Yes it's beyond three thousand words mark on the words counter for this my the Sunday Blog № 257 ( Two Hundred and fifty seven ) before the midnight 

Ha ha ha ...

11: 56 pm 3034 words ! 

Movies of the Week ! 




I missed the better part of the first movie ...last on this list ....
So I am really not sure what it was all about ...
Blackkkk movie was really good to watch ....

Fast and furious 9 will be out soon ...so it was good to watch this without the Dom and and team ...by the way ...why did they do it ...much need extra cash ....? Or just fame ....? 
😜

Love true lies ...watched it in nishat way back ....never forgot a comment out loud from the underground area about Tia.... 




It set me free ... 

Never wasted my time in Cinema ....never...

The recruit is an awesome movie ...love that too ...here in Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world, "things are not as it seems "

Walter Burke:
Nothing... is... what it seems.


The Undoing ....not really sure how much of the mini series I watched but whatever of the last episode I watched I thanked God that I did not get to watch the series in series day by day or week by week ....
It has three of my favorite actors ...and watching it from the very beginning could have been an absolute mental health hazard for me ...






Yet another absolute treat this week was watching batti Gul ...it has three of my very All time favorite females in the lead at their absolute best ...I watched half of it sometime back ...but I really don't think watching it half did any justice to this amazing movie ....

I can very easily relate to the story ...it has been one of the greatest family embarrassment fighting an unjust electric bill ...I was too young to be fully embarrassed ....lucky I guess ...

It was an absolute suicide ....created a wider gap between the other side of the bridge ...















People involved in the mischief were thoroughly punished . Some got lucky and died 😭

The living daylight is a bond movie of the Russian Afghan era in Hollywood  I never really tried to watch ...but it turns out to be better than I expected ...and the best part is that they mentioned Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world , in a friendly way ....love it 😍


Starship troopers is one of my favorite movies I always love watching it despite all the death and destruction ....

It reminds me of the era when long distance relationships were absolutely impossible yet common . 
A very pre - Social media times ...when people believed in serendipity and taught to let go of something you are not really sure about ...if it comes back to you ....you are f@#$&€ real bad ! 




Okay this is it from the movies of the week ...I really had fun this third week in lent 2021 ... Don't you think ? 
Wish I had more time to share the tinsel town soaps world entertainment updates .... especially the Pakistan people's Patty's Gul e Rana magic show  mera khuda.... on Geo entertainment which has creeped in the daily dose competing with Fox turkiya's Yasak Elma 

Okay this is it ..

It's almost sehri time I have go now ...
So I end today with a Turkish song ...I have no idea what it means ..the Europe cheered it in the ninties ...and we think we can fool the fatf in 2021....there is lyrics with English at the very bottom ...Enjoy 👍

Happy women's day ❣️


All the Best 😍

God Bless America 🙏

Allah Hafiz ! 


  

Dinle
Song by Şebnem Paker


No
Hiç

The days do not pass without you
Geçmiyor günler sensiz

The nights are lonely again
Geceler yine kimsesiz
Ah
Ah

Where are you that I love, who are you?
Sevdiğim ner'desin, kimdesin?

I don't come to ask you, listen
Sana sormaya varmıyor dilim, dinle
"Does your mad love have an end?"
"Deli aşkının sonu var mıdır?"

I love you without asking
diye sormadan severim seni

I will find you before the pain ends, before the night ends, before I hit the road
Acı dinmeden, gece bitmeden, yola düşmeden bulurum seni

"Is it helpful to me, does it have a name?"
"Bana yâr mıdır, adı var mıdır?"

I know you without asking
diye sormadan bilirim seni

I love you without getting in the eyes, without talking, without laughing face
Göze girmeden, dile gelmeden, yüze gülmeden severim seni
Ah
Ah

Where are you that I love, who are you?
Sevdiğim ner'desin, kimdesin?

I don't come to ask you, listen
Sana sormaya varmıyor dilim, dinle
"Does your mad love have an end?"
"Deli aşkının sonu var mıdır?"

I love you without asking
diye sormadan severim seni

I find you before the pain ends, before the night ends, before I hit the road
Acı dinmeden, gece bitmeden, yola düşmeden bulurum seni

"Is it helpful to me, does it have a name?"
"Bana yâr mıdır, adı var mıdır?"

I know you without asking
diye sormadan bilirim seni

I love you without getting in the eyes, without talking, without laughing face
Göze girmeden, dile gelmeden, yüze gülmeden severim seni
If you asked
Sorsaydın

Does it have a name?
Adı var mıdır?

Really
Gerçekten

Is it a favor to me?
Bana yâr mıdır?

If i knew
Bilseydim

Is there an end?
Sonu var mıdır?

Quietly
Sessizce

I love you
Severim seni
If you asked
Sorsaydın

Does it have a name?
Adı var mıdır?

Really
Gerçekten

Is it a favor to me?
Bana yâr mıdır?

If i knew
Bilseydim

Is there an end?
Sonu var mıdır?

Quietly
Sessizce

I love you
Severim seni

"Dinle" ("Listen") was the Turkish entrant to the Eurovision Song Contest 1997 in Dublin, Ireland. It was composed by Levent Çoker and Mehtap ...
Final result: 3rd
Language: Turkish



1 comment: