Pages

Sunday 4 October 2020

The Sunday Blog # 235

 Today is Sunday 

The 4th of October 2020

The 16th of Safar 1442 H

Till the Sunset ( 6:16 pm ; Karachi☠️)

And 

This is my the Sunday Blog # 235 ( Two Hundred and thirty five)



LOL ! 


Yes it was one of those weeks . 



Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!


10:19 pm 3rd Oct 2020 


Tweet from iPhone

Doctors, Nurses and ALL at the GREAT Walter Reed Medical Center, and others from likewise incredible institutions who have joined them, are AMAZING!!!Tremendous progress has been made over the last 6 months in fighting this PLAGUE. With their help, I am feeling well!


As too many Americans have done this year, @potus & I are quarantining at home after testing positive for COVID-19. We are feeling good & I have postponed all upcoming engagements. Please be sure you are staying safe & we will all get through this together.


Thank you for the love you are sending our way. I have mild symptoms but overall feeling good. I am looking forward to a speedy recovery.


So the two tweets each from the president Trump and his very dear @Flotus 



In maritime law, flotsam, jetsam, lagan, and derelict are specific kinds of shipwreck. The words have specific nautical meanings, with legal consequences in the law of admiralty and marine salvage. Wikipedia


No no ....I am not trying to confuse you .... It's just that flotus sounds so much derogatory that I thought it was or must have been used by the Republicans for the first time ....

Now they both use it .. 



Nehal Hashmi , yes the political lawyer from Karachi☠️ the most dangerous city in the world,

 who vowed to punish everyone who convicted mian Saab some two years ago ...is in custody with his two sons . They were arrested when his family  attacked an innocent hard working police officer of Sindh police  just trying to do his job . Mrs Hashmi and a daughter is also believed to have been present at the scene . The police is determined to press charges  and fight the matter in the court . 


Meanwhile , mian Saab in London and his daughter in Lahore put the entire west Punjab on the spot for the first time since Musharraf and his flotsam visited the Taj Mahal in Agra  summer of 2001 . 



By the way ....his dream was almost fulfilled by Bahria Town Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world , 



I am sure everybody realised and agreed after 9/11  that beaming a wonders of the world ( ajooba) is not politically correct . So they made a paradise replica here . I am not sure if I am welcome there or not ..and I am not very eager to find out . 



I think I am addicted to this online / offline game called Farmville 2 country escape . 

And to my greatest Surprise I am really enjoying it playing it again from the beginning . 

Obviously I needed a very different Facebook account to play anew ....what do you expect ? I left mine at a very high level probably 40 or something don't remember 

Stopped playing after the Pandemic alert and look now when the Pandemic is on the rise again I am so totally into it .to kill time stay at home and relax . Well I m not so sure about the last one . 




5:40 am oh my I must have dozed off , but see I am up for fajr prayer ...I could have sleep right through but not on a empty stomach . So today I have decided not to resist the sleep 😴 and just chill even if this my the Sunday Blog # 235 ( Two Hundred and thirty five ) has an embarrassing word count . 

Okay never mind the fajr prayer time is slipping away 

So here I take a break for the prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi 



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


5:52 am Break ! 



10:10 am Good Morning ! 

Sleep break a couple of time and I picked the mobile right beside the pillow and updated the farm complete the task ...and now after waking up I am doing the same in the real world . 


First tweet of the day ...


Sun 16th Safar 1442 H

33°C

10:06 am Good Morning ! 

Woke up and watered the plants 

Had tea ☕

Sweating ..…..



The fish Wala .. has been roaming around on the street . Builder has put of the green screen . Still the Sunday morning seems Quiet and Peaceful . It's all about potential I Guess 😂


I served breakfast to my dear elder brother who wakes up early on a Sunday and do the repair and maintenance around the house . He hates Quiet and Peaceful Sunday . I am sure he would be very pleased with the Green Screen . Unlike my week he had a very tough week 😔 . Among other things he had the shock of his life this week as ex Corp commander Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world , kicked the bucket while being in the driving seat looking for that turn , the bridge or the worm hole . Gen Saab was an  inspiration for him most of his adult life . He was one of the many with whom he met , shook hands and probably sold to the devil 😈.


The RC s Parsies and bakshees were ever too possessive so there was never ever any chance of us meeting at any Cross roads or the men's unless .... of course that was out of the question. 


I am not absolutely sure but I still pray 🙏 that his soul rest in peace wherever 

Amen ! 


Going towards the noon 🌞 ....I better take a charging break 





11:43 am Break ! 


3:11 pm More RIP ..,


Irfaan Bhai tin dabba stain remover Wala ki ghair islami ghair sharaie death pey aik minute ki khamoshi ....


Kya iss Moore se shuru karein ...phir se ye Zindagi ? 


LoL 😝

🙉


Okay PPP (G) is holding the  Sunday Traffic rally to support London plan in district central of Karachi☠️ the most dangerous city in the world,


While MQM ( Bahadur) is holding the Sunday Traffic rally in Hyderabad Sindh against the Physical identification of all the local government ghost employees of water board sewerage board and municipal corporation s and pan shops . 



Okay so during the break ...I had tea☕ only during the first Sunday Facebook Meetup . 

Then I played the Farmville 2 country escape finished the air plane delivery task . And moved up a level to level 20 

Hurray 💅


Then I had a bath and prayed the Zuhr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



Okay wait the farm hand needs something ....pause .


So I really don't think I could possibly finish the tasks today ...so I will have to skip . No more Farmville 2 country escape playing today . 


So after the prayers we had the Sunday Brunch 













With deep fried Puri and freshly baked homemade soft and very spongy Cake . And leftovers ...


All expected and unexpected Chaapa have been cancelled 

Not sure why ....


I am finally beginning to feel sleepy 😴 

So as promised I will not try to stop the sleep 😴 today . No matter how embarrassing the word count is ...



4:19 pm Break ! 


5:35 pm okay so I woke up from deep and soundless sleep but was still in bed when the phone ( landline ) begin to ring ... First I thought that there would be somebody waiting for it ...will pick it up ...but nobody did . Then a thought came to my mind that somebody must be reaching for it now ...but nobody responded and phone ( landline) continue to ring ...so I finally got up got out of the bed and out of the room . By then it was still ringing ...and then it stopped . 


So after checking who it was I searched for everybody and found somebody and told him the phone ( landline) was ringing . Suddenly my mind was at rest so I checked the time and did the wazu . And prayed the Asr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


So I have another half an hour left before the next prayer time . Yesterday I finished the three quarters of a para in this time and then finished the remaining after the Maghrib prayer I believe it was the para # 25 of the holy Quran . Only five more to go . I recited this holy Quran to be blessed for my dearly departed Papa ( May his Soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏) 13th Anniversary Fateha in December . I finished two holy Quran for his fateha 🌹 in Zilhij 1441 H ( Sat 25th July) and this time I started early so I don't have to rush things in the end and finish at least three holy Quran by December . This one that I started on Sat 5th September 2020 should have finished last week or latest by this week but due to the constant back pain and extremely hot afternoons I slowed down and was not able to finish it by the end of the month. Now let's see if I am able to finish the next one by the end of October 2020 or will it go into the month of November . Even then I hope to finish at least three by the second week of December . It will be great to sit in the sun in the late November a little bit cooler afternoons . 


I hope the dear merciful Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen 🙏 

Is pleased with my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi 

And is pleased with me as well Amen 🙏


Okay time for prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


6:16 pm Break ! 



Sun 17th Safar 1442 H

33°C

7:18 pm Good Evening ! 



Last Monday was it Monday or Tuesday ? I think it was day after the Sunday ...I went  to the market after maghrib ...well I was going to the market when I saw a maiyat bus ( funeral car) two infact , parked in front of the Papa 's ( May his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏 ) Uncle's house where for many decades lives his Son with his wife and an army of Servants . He has been in and out of the Karachi☠️ the most dangerous city in the world , hospital not sure which one but it must be one of the fancy ones that has that weird continuous sounds like a merry go round when it starts or halts . No not the middle sounds . His elder Sister usually lives in the Sunshine State of Wildfires and often call my elder siblings and informs of his very bad health . So when I saw the huge maiyat buses parked at his door I took a right turn instead of the left for the market and inquired from the neighbour who confirmed that it was for somebody else a block away . A retd major cum former taxman / advocate high court his name plate also reads adviser NAB . 

May his Soul Rest in peace Amen 🙏


And now the LOL part ....

The moment his soul set foot on the Spirit Clouds up above ☁️ the whole F@#$!€ 

Neighbourhood around his house drowned in the flood of sewerage ( gutter) water and the rumours is that work in progress team is still working . 



Knock knock knock .....on my door ...it's the cooking Mafia 

Calling for dinner photoshoot ....got to go ...


8:02 pm Break ! 








All I see is rubbish & people breaking the law. Shops with piles of rubbish, sewerage tankers offloading in the ocean, Housing blocks looking like they are falling apart because no one wants to paint or fix them.There is no pride anymore Karachi. It’s like we have given up caring




Happy Birthday to our Honorable Prime Minister ImranKhan! His leadership is sure to make Pakistan stronger and developed.

#HappyBirthdayPMIK

@ImranKhanPTI

@TeamPKGuardian https://t.co/P6WVG4YmNh







And the great debate This week about the Pakistani Bridal dress on a Turkish Ertugrul Star Burcu kiratli aka 

Gokce Hatun  ...


‏یہ ٹک ٹاک لے ڈوبے گا 😂 https://t.co/x93oAVWTuA


The Saudis comes to the rescue ....



‏المقاطعة لكل ماهو تركي، سواء على مستوى الاستيراد او الاستثمار او السياحة، هي مسؤولية كل سعودي "التاجر والمستهلك"، رداً على استمرار العداء من الحكومة التركية على قيادتنا وبلدنا ومواطنينا،


#BoycottTURKEY 


Saudi Arabia calls upon citizens to 'boycott everything Turkish' following Erdogan's controversial statement


Well no matter what I am not easily getting into this political war of word by the absolutely useless leaders .... especially after having Indian content and ekta Kapoor banned on the local channels by the Nawaz govt yes the same shitty person who is now and was always a friend of the enemy ...

It's not funny anymore 

Supper at midnight 




Movies of the week ! 

  • The Best of Me (2014)rerun some how I am really not sure what happened . It was previously rated 4 stars . But while watching it I realised it was way much better than I thought it was . The move does not have a happy ending . . He did not die as his heart was kept alive so there is no rest in peace . Taking into consideration "The first in time shall prevail ... Thing ...I am not sure if she cheated or not . And why the hell did they go to the ball in a Yellow foxy (Volkswagen) is too bizarre even for my empty stomach . By the way there are two types of people who sees others as a  shiny glittery candy wrapper 🍬 one who finds and forgets and the other saves the best for the last ....., Tonight I am so out of candies that I could not believe myself anymore . This pandemic lockdown had a very negative effect on me .




  • Amazons and Gladiators (2001)Rerun
  • Comedown (2012)Rated 5 stars horror and too violent 
  • GOLD (2018)Rated 6 Stars history twisted hate that 

  • Lauf Junge lauf (2013)
  • Kill Kane (2016)
  • Light of Mine (2011)
  • Storm Seekers (2009)

Okay that's it from the movies of the week.

Unfortunately my laptop gave up tonight ..I really don't feel bad as it was very old and I was expecting it for some time . Gone are the days when my heart used to sink when a computer refused to start especially when I desperately needed one ....tonight it was working perfectly and then suddenly stopped . I checked the online help to see if there is anything I can do to physically abuse it into obedience but the first professional advice available on line says it's too old model get a newer one ...


Okay then enjoy this song video I choose hours ago ... I was not planning on staying up this late but sometime things don't go as planned and there is absolutely no point in being upset on everything or about unnecessary things and people ....so until next Sunday 


All the Best ! 


God Bless America 🙏


Allah Hafiz !


Khudaaya Ve... Haay Aaah
Ishq Hai Kaisa Yeh Ajeeb

Khudaaya Ve...
Ishq Hai Kaisa Yeh Ajeeb

Dil Ke Karib Aaya
Dil Ka Nasib Ve

Khudaya Ve
Hai Aaee
Ishq Hai Kisa Yeh Ajeeb

Aaa.Aaa... Tana Re Tana... Derena... (2)
Aaa.Aaa... Tana Re Tana... Derena... (2)

Aakhon Se Khwab Ruthe
Apno Ke Saath Chute
Tapte Hue Rahon Mein
Pairo Ke Chhale Phoote... (2)
Pyaase Tadap Rahe Hai
Saahil Kareeb Re... (2)

Khudaya Ve... (2)
Ishq Hai Kisa Yeh Ajeeb Re

Khudaya Ve...
Ishq Hai Kisa Yeh Ajeeb Re

Nisa Sare Nisa Sare...

Aansoo Namak Se Lage
Rishte Hai Kachhe Dhaage
Ret Pe Apne Saaye
Khud Se Kyon Door Bhage

Haiii...(Alap)

Aansoo Namak Se Lage
Rishte Hai Kachhe Dhaage
Ret Pe Apne Saaye
Khud Se Kyon Door Bhage

Kheench Ke Hum Ko Laya
Kahan Pe Rakeeb Re...

Khudaya Ve Ishq Hai Kisa Yeh Ajeeb Ve
Ishq Hai Kisa Yeh Rakeeb Re...
Dil Ke Karib Aaya Dil Ka Naseeb Ve...

ਚੇਤਰ ਨਾ ਜਾਈਂ ਚੰਨਾ, ਖਿੜੀ ਬਹਾਰ ਵੇ
ਵਿਸਾਖ ਨਾ ਜਾਈਂ ਚੰਨਾ, ਚੰਬਾ ਮੌਲਿਆ
ਜੇਠ ਨਾ ਜਾਈਂ ਚੰਨਾ, ਲੂਆਂ ਲੂੰਹਦੀਆਂ
ਹਾੜ ਨਾ ਜਾਈਂ ਚੰਨਾਂ, ਧੁੱਪਾਂ ਡਾਢੀਆਂ
ਸਾਵਣ ਨਾ ਜਾਈਂ ਚੰਨਾ, ਲੱਗੀਆਂ ਝੜੀਆਂ
ਭਾਦਰੋਂ ਨਾ ਜਾਈਂ ਚੰਨਾ, ਝੂਲੀਏ ਝੂਲਣਾ
ਅੱਸੂ ਨਾ ਜਾਈਂ ਚੰਨਾ, ਪਿਤਰ ਮਨਾਵਣੇ
ਕੱਤੇ ਨਾ ਜਾਈਂ ਚੰਨਾ, ਬਲਣ ਦੀਵਾਲੀਆਂ
ਮੱਘਰ ਨਾ ਜਾਈਂ ਚੰਨਾ, ਲੇਫ ਰੰਗਾਵਣੇ
ਪੋਹ ਨਾ ਜਾਈਂ ਚੰਨਾ, ਰਾਤਾਂ ਵੇ ਕਾਲੀਆਂ
ਮਾਘ ਨਾ ਜਾਈਂ ਚੰਨਾ, ਲੋਹੜੀ ਮਨਾਵਣੀ
ਫੱਗਣ ਨਾ ਜਾਈਂ ਚੰਨਾ, ਰੁੱਤ ਸੁਹਾਵਣੀ
ਬਾਰਾਂ ਮਹੀਨੇ ਚੰਨਾ, ਰਲ ਮਿਲ ਖੇਡੀਏ


2 comments:

  1. Great Information sharing.I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.Take a look at Best Brands for a Commercial Kitchen

    ReplyDelete