Pages

Sunday 25 October 2020

The Sunday Blog # 238

 Today is the Sunday 

The 25th of October 2020

the 7th of RabiulAwwal 1442 H till the Sunset ( 5:58 pm ; Karachi☠️) 

And this is my the Sunday Blog # 238 ( Two Hundred and Thirty Eight ) 



The Beginning : 


So last week when we left it was an unbelievable day and the night was even more ....romantic 😊 The arrows were not aiming at the Lions or the turbans ...

PPP was hosting the PDM ( push me down ) rally . It was the first of RabiulAwwal 1442 H . But the Car , Buses and Trucks were painted or decorated with the opposition flags and banners . I went for a walk and shop a kilometer away from the event site and witnessed a well organised rally . Traffic police were using loudspeaker and horns to guide the drivers and participants . Nearly All the famous eateries were open even the McDonald's Najeeb center was open and there were kids enjoying their meals . I was totally confused as to what was going on . 

It definitely did not seem right . Like the PPP was hosting the event... on the contrary . It seemed like the MQM or the Govt or the you know who ...was more into it than the participants and organizers of the event . 

Anyways , the event ended peacefully . But the very next day . The atmosphere begin to change . And then it became clear . 🧐


Still Baloney .... : 


Either PPP was in it 💯 percent or somebody got stabbed in the back once again . Either way this does not help PPP or the hopeful Bilawal . 

First they kicked PPP out of the frontier province ( kpk) then according to general belief PPP withdrew from Punjab under the Covenent of democracy . Okay so now what do they want . Oh wait ...



Filthy India ; 


Twitter around the world just got lucky ...especially here in Pakistan after the tic tok ban 


During the last Presidential debate ...


Mr Trump said this ...


"Look at China, how filthy it is. Look at Russia. Look at India. It's filthy. The air is filthy. I walked out of the Paris Accord as we had to take out trillions of dollars and we were treated very unfairly," Mr Trump said, " "I will not sacrifice millions of jobs... thousands of companies because of the Paris Accord. It is very unfair."


Four years ago people in this region followed these debates very closely . And trust me to him India was like a paradise . And Pakistan was the bad guys ...check out my five year old tweets and blogs and Facebook updates ..


Rarely do the four years of partying makes such a huge impact on "Filthy Rich " 

Praiseth the 

Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen 🙏 


And it's a relief that Pakistan is only in his good books ...almost like a shock tharapy . 



So don't you wonder sometimes that now when he gets the vote in the coming November's Presidential election ...what are the goals or targets i might be expecting from him . 

Because of .him..

And

By him  ! 

God Bless America 🙏


6:00 am Good Morning ! 

Loadshedding 🌃

i must have fallen asleep . Totally forget what I was to blog about next and i cannot think in this darkness and soon the mosquitoes will attack so I better get up and do the wazu for the fajr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



6:10 am Break ! 


6:26 am Good Morning Once again ! 

Some neighbors also wake up and started their generator not all have started yet . There is just one mosqito or maybe there are more but this one is super fast and super loud . Others might be biting silently . So I better go out and smell the fresh winter morning chill and clean air before it is completely polluted by .....US  chemical and pharmaceutical plants in the industrial zones or SITES ...



filing my cup of tea ☕ with last night's tea almost broke the cup when it hit the chair in the dark . 


Okay now I am outside the sky is all whitish with smog and the air is filthy like Russia .  Isn't it ironic most Pakistani men prefers Russian Women because they always appear clean . But somehow never heard a fairytale of them falling in love ❤️ with Pakistan's . Anyways some other time . 


So apart from the sounds of the generator and bad smells , it is a very good , Quiet and Peaceful Sunday Morning . My siblings must be extremely exhausted from a very long day yesterday at the hospital or somebody must have come out by now especially my dear brother who plays the recitation of the holy Quran with urdu translation followed by farhat chachi's sermon on his fm radio . 

Ah there he is playing the verses . His small rechargable radio has such loud sound that somebody passing by on the street might think we are playing a loudspeaker . 



Okay the loadshedding has ended few minutes early before the top of the hour so it must have started early while I was asleep . So 10% sawab of today's fajr prayer and the reciting I heard goes to Electric company . I would definitely have missed it today and probably had a cramp due to the fan running at full speed . The way I fall asleep after eating the chicken roll I really don't think I should have the breakfast at all . But I cannot fast either or I will be too weak to even hold the mobile in the hand and type . The mobile also has the aap of speak typing but it will only do ⅛ of the blog in the same time . Or probably less . 

So it's good that I am not sleeping or feeling that I might fall asleep blogging . If it happened then I will go for a walk and shop . And let the stray dogs sniff to death . 


Have you seen how strong these stray dogs and all the other creature on the streets of Karachi ☠️ , the most dangerous city in the world, have become since the outbreak of the global Pandemic Covid-19 Corona virus . And yet the guys who looked strong died breathless . So is it true then that the Wandering Jews will inherit the earth ? 


Last week what I totally missed was a breaking News and live coverage of an event of the flight from Jerusalem to Manama Bahrain . Carrying some Filthy rich Jews and Americans for the mere Aziz Hamwatno moment ....imagine the hurt and agony my neighbor must be feeling ....they tried to cover-up with a lot of distractions but somehow I found it and even blogged it . 


It may sound a little crazy but it is WasiQ . Since the end of the second world war the Jews were living very peacefully in isreal . Travellers and tourists from many countries even the US were not allowed to travel freely in and out of isreal . Foreign ministries and religious fundamentalist pressure groups and watchdogs discouraged group or individual tourism . 

But this Chinese Corona virus has reached the core and force the hidden out . Despite the means of communication getting stronger and easier ...The communication is getting tougher. " The Herds" are not taking the barricades and fences very seriously . Distractions are getting really messy . The Actors , performers and entertainers are not classified or versatile anymore , they are now digitalized . For example Trump did not actually say India filthy ...or bilawal priced the eggs in kilo  but people heard it , saw it , loved it ! 

Trump got a billion hits ...and a million votes each from Joe Biden and Kamala Haris votes . 

And here in the case of Bilawal , it was the best damage control I have seen this year . Bravo ! 


So let's see how they do in quetta today ...for if you ask me ...Azma Bukhari's video showing the door got a negative rating . 


Okay it's nine in the morning and my data bundle will be off so I need to take a break and do the first update . BTW I totally forget the topic 😂



8:50 am Break ! 


11:33 am The Morning Tweet and the Sunday Brunch 


Sun 7th RabiulAwwal 1442 H

32°C

11:20 am Good Morning ! 

Fall asleep tonight was woken up the city electric company for fajr prayers or Sunday special breakfast .

Prayed 🛐

And skipped breakfast . 

Had brunch just now . 

Now back to Sunday Blogging ✍️ https://t.co/KualsDDAmj






I think that will be good for today 

This week I had the Chicken roll from two different fast food restaurants the first one had extra dry paratha as if somebody dried it on paper and then rolled it or their cooking oil/ghee was borrowed by the neighbors and the one last night was from the neighbors , oil was dripping from butter paper . The Restaurant rider was too eager to deliver and collect the extra delivery charges . 

Anyways until our kitchen activity is fully normalised I will tasting different takeaways from same restaurants can't take the risk of trying something new this year or unless it is recommended . And now that the patient is in recovery I might even try to cook something simple besides the fried eggs and omelette . 


Talking of eggs somebody on Facebook posted a copy of price control list of poultry including the eggs Rs 80 / dozen . Even bilawal's speech writer won't believe this so who is it for ? 



Sleepy 😴


 okay so here I take break for  prayer 🛐 with a prayer 🤲 for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!




1:10 pm Break ! 


1:35 pm Good Afternoon ! 


The look : 


By now everybody has understood and accepted the Karachi ☠️ , the most dangerous city in the world, weather . Regardless of the burning 🔥 sensation when standing directly in the Sun

Or the chilling feeling when I need to get up . Or the constant 33°C on the digital clock thermometer....the skin is dry infact it is so dry that I had to use the cream and lotion to make it smooth and shinny and stop from ruptured broken skin at many points on the body especially the feet . The hairs have mostly turned grey but in this weather they become so dry that when I wake up and look in the mirror I sometime Don't recognize myself but people around me are used to watching the crazy head especially the neighbors guards and drivers and farmhands . So anyways since this hospital drill started . I applied the hair oil and combed my hairs and probably put the prayer cap on for the prayer 🛐 so the hairs were all set and down and turned blackish grey .I did not even trim my hairs to make them look different but they did.

 Now I went out and stand at the wall with only my head visible to the people outside . Most of them who have been watching me for ages have probably seen my set hairs and head but few of them keep on rotation and been here for very small period of time , were shocked or surprised and looked closely to confirm if it's really me . Like when you present the Id or passport to the immigration or security checker they look at you . Or sometimes when near the season finale  of a soap serial some main or side character gets a new look and the others get shocked or compliment . That is what the weather of this city forces us to do . And those who do not care of the changing weather usually fade a little earlier then normal time . 


2:54 pm Break ! 


3:47 pm Had tea ☕ 

Checked Foodpanda 🐼 for any new restaurant nearby ...shocked to see fajja paya about 3 km away with just one review of single star and complaint of hair in paya ...in patelpara ...



It's probably a winter weekend ritual ...gone now ...



Movies of the Week : 


This week I did not watch any movie ...I started one but then I was call for a meal or something and so I did not get a chance to watch or start again . The proxy war Indian and Pakistani media kids fought was too interesting . It was obvious that the Pakistani kids were mad  at selectors for the tic tok ban and they took out their anger in sarcasm on Twitter and other surviving social media apps 


But what remained a mystery was the fact unknown as to why the India media kids started the fire 🔥 . 

By the way , 

Karachi the most dangerous city in the world , was only partially destroyed because Indians were using the real news like that of maskan building blast and IG kidnapping etc 

But in retaliation isi sleeper cells upto Goa were totally destroyed . Mumbai completely wiped out ...Maha badly affected and nobody found rashter ever again . 

Missed the truce as well as finale . Or was it game over .



Anyways it was fun and very entertaining . 


So now it's time for Asr Prayers with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!




4:30 pm Break ! 


5:40 pm  So there is about fifteen minutes to go before the next Azan start . I am sitting in the lawn and enjoying the tea ☕ alone 

Looks like i am living my future . So when this will eventually or finally happens in few years I will blog ...or tweet ...politically correct ! 


Back to the Future .........with a curved dotted line ...

Anyways . 

Apart from yesterday on Saturday this whole week the neighborhood remained extra QUIET  ...not sure what is the real reason behind . But as a customery tradition  of this house ...the builder had a mixer and laid down the mix . This was the second time the mixer came ..first was a month ago for the  underground water tank with full Lego Land 


Its been thirteen long years since the taxman ...and everybody of his survivers were two towns away and technically I should have been too ...and yet ...all that racket all day and it's back to the quiet and will probably remain slow the whole month ...maybe more ....so why was it so important to feed two couldrons 🍲to the Lego Land just yesterday ? . It wasn't the pay day either 😒 or the pink slip day ...neither it was the Juma Mubarak Friday ....sometimes this builder mafia really confuses me to the core .


Aha Garam Garam Aloo Samosa from Abdul mannan  





And the Azan is also about to start in few minutes ..


So here a definite break 🛐


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



Sun 8th RabiulAwwal 1442H

32°C

6:51 pm Good Evening ! 

I have no idea what is happening in the kitchen but iam sure there will be food to eat 


Praiseth the Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen 🙏



9:20 pm Good Night !
Don't know but good night always sounds like it's time to go .
While here it seems like abhi toh party shuru hoie hai ...

Yes !

So after the last update I heard voices people talking , chatting , phone ringing , i went out to check and saw the chicken almost ready . Without wasting the time i took it off the stove ( fire) and left it to be checked by the elders ...and I started making tea in the mean time so by the time they arrived my tea was ready ...i fill the pot and pour my cup and sat at the table had my cup of tea☕ and got the update . . And by the time my cup of tea was finished the dinner was ready and the kittens already fed .  I took pictures and then we ate . I felt there were to much unknown spices so I returned most of the gravy in my plate and eat the chicken boti with roti. Had tea again but the extra spice taste was not going away ..






















. luckily i saw the giblets of the Chicken , liver and ❤️ and instantly I decided to cook it even though it was a Sunday and on Sundays sometimes I don't even want to have dinner at dinner time and instead I lock myself in the room and continue doing the Sunday Blogs . But today everything is different no need to explain how or why ....
So I cooked the chicken liver and ❤️  just like the way I love it and then before it gets cold I ate it with the last roti .


Wasiq1's Recipe :

Chicken liver and ❤️

Wash and clean and remove the blood clots in the veins and arteries ...some people prefer to eat it without removing the blood clots ....but I can't do that .
Then I put the chicken liver and ❤️ in the old frying pan so that I can cut it to bits and pieces while cooking . You can cook it after slicing according to your taste . But I prefer to cut the piece by piece .
Before lighting the flame don't forget to put a tablespoon of ghee or cooking oil in the old frying pan or tawa . Then add a pinch of salt and red chilli according to your taste . When the chicken liver seems cooked just slice one piece to see if it is tender or still raw . If the piece breaks easily then it is ready .
Take it out in the plate and enjoy it with roti , paratha or bread slice .

Download this recipe for $25  or 15 €

After






eating the pan fried Chicken liver and ❤️
I washed the plates and pan .washing the pan is always the hard part but I don't mind it .
After that I had a bath and prayed 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

And now I am very sleepy .

So before I fall asleep and miss the ending ...I better take a break and get a refill of the milk free tea ☕ that I made before dinner .

10:21 pm Break !

11:03 pm

The Missing persons :

So as expected they played the Balochistan card in Quetta . I really don't think that they watch psl or believe there will be a PSL next year after Global Pandemic Covid-19 Corona .

The missing person issue has been in the news for a very long time just like it used to be in the times of gustapo or KGB . It happens in every non democratic totalitarian regime in every corner of the world in every era in time .

But why in this Islamic republic of Pakistan ? And why ISI is so vehemently accused of it and why nobody cares  ?

Okay never mind others Why i don't care why I never use my knowledge and power to check and curb this menace . Don't my heart bleeds when I see the young and old Balochi people standing in sun with placards , with photos of their loved ones , father's and sons . Why ?

Since childhood I have come across many permanent resident balochis , pardesi and wandering Jews .. and I learned that they are fluent in Urdu and English . And my guess is that their balochi , pushto and Persian is not that bad either , not to mention Dari and hindko .
Never came across a balochi fully conversent in Russian , french or German languages but I find them quick learner and probably  they actually does so .
When ever we are outnumber in a company they tend to forget and start speaking in either of the languages mentioned above . Anything but Urdu and English . Which clearly suggests that their issue is not with us , isi or the Islamic republic . They most certainly have issue with London and Delhi .
God Save the Queen ...save em both .
Okay few minutes left before midnight . So here I take a break . This may not be a five thousand word Sunday Blog  like previous two , but still impressive . To me myself at least .

Okay I know it's very late and I should have finished hours ago but the problem is that the song video I choose for the ending does not have the lyrics available ....that very rarely happens for such popular songs and this other song video I picked as an alternative may have been added more than once in the Sunday Blogs but I am not sure
Anyways
Here it is so enjoy it and have fun .
The next Sunday will probably be a very relaxed one as most of the big events local and international would have passed . The 12th RabiulAwwal Eid Milad is on the Friday . The holy kaba mutaaf opened this week for
Juma Mubarak prayers after 210 day ...so I guess I have no excuse now for not going to the mosque . Honestly I was this close in getting the prayer Matt mark removed from my left foot . It's a round coin like corn . Due to the lockdown I was praying at home on my prayer Matt  and top of the left foot was not touching the ground for very long to press it against the prayer matt for long .

Okay one main topic is left today about the Saudi - Pak relations and that grey list of fatf ...where I believe Saudi Arabia voted against Pakistan ...but why ? I did not get to follow the whole story this week so maybe some other time ...or on the week of the next review very soon .

Okay then ..I have to watch two weekend episodes of the Turkish soap now . So I have to hurry and recharge first and we never know when will be the loadshedding so anyways

All the Best

God Bless America 🙏

Eid e Milad Mubarak

Allah Hafiz !

I've gotta take a little time
A little time to think things over
I better read between the lines
In case I need it when I'm older


Now this mountain I must climb
Feels like the world upon my shoulders
But through the clouds I see love shine
It keeps me warm as life grows colder


In my life, there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
Can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life


I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me (Ooh)


I'm gonna take a little time
A little time to look around me
I've got nowhere left to hide
It looks like love has finally found me


In my life, there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
I can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life


I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me


I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
(And I wanna feel) I wanna feel what love is
(And I know) I know you can show me


Let's talk about love (I wanna know what love is)
Love that you feel inside (I want you to show me)
And I'm feeling so much love (I wanna feel what love is)
Oh no, you just cannot hide (I know you can show me)


Ohh, I wanna know what love is
(Let's talk about love) I know you can show me
I wanna feel it (I wanna feel what love is) I wanna feel it, too
And I know, and I know, I know you can show me
(Hold me back if I'm wrong, yeah)


I wanna know
(I want you to show me)
I wanna know, I wanna know, I wanna know
(I want to feel what love is) I wanna feel
(I know you can show me)






4 comments:

  1. Great Information sharing.I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.Take a look at TOP 4 BLENDERS FOR A HEALTHY LIVING

    ReplyDelete