Pages

Sunday 21 June 2020

The Sunday Blog # 220

Today is the Sunday , the 21st of June 2020 , the 29th of Shawwal 1441 H till the Sunset ( 7:24
 pm : Karachi ) And this is my the Sunday Blog #220 ( Two Hundred and twenty ) .

Today's Sunday Blog is one of those Sunday Blogs that needs an internet . It cannot be done off-line no not at all no way . Whether it is about the upcoming solistics eclipse ...see I need to check not just the spellings but also the related information about it .....to be on the right path as well as avoid saying things without any basis or proof even if there is a slightly lesser chance of it being proven later in time .
A solstice is an event occurring when the Sun appears to reach its most northerly or southerly excursion relative to the celestial equator on the celestial sphere. Two solstices occur annually, around June 21 and December 21. Wikipedia

SE2020Jun21A.png
An annular solar eclipse will occur on June 21, 2020. A solar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes between Earth and the Sun, thereby totally or partly ...
Greatest eclipse‎: ‎6:41:15
Duration‎: ‎38 sec (0 m 38 s)
Saros‎: ‎137‎ (36 of 70)
Magnitude‎: ‎0.994

Or if it is about the recent past like the mishap I had some twenty plus hours ago . When I injured my foot middle fingers . I need to check the foot diagram and the science of foot therapy used by people who firmly believe in alternative medicine . There is a very huge number of people around the globe who believe and practice this art .


unbelievably ear or ears are much better today but left eye hurts....
anyways let's start with  the good news first !

The League is Back !!

Obviously I am not talking about the Avenfield league ...of course don't be ridiculous .....


Hey what is this ....Walls at this hour .....again ..you got to be kidding ....

Anyways ....so

Loadshedding again !

Okay wow !

So besides the sports activities revival what else made a come ....yes you are correct the loadshedding . No it did not try to rain at all this week . Even though one evening the news tickers said that there have been drizzle in parts of the lockdown and Smart lockdown .
Saw a few huge trees being trimmed in the neighborhood not really sure if it was the power electric or just somebody who needed to look busy or prepared .
The fuel crisis did not end . Thank God the All Mighty ALLAH Amen !
The Imran raag paat regime failed to create another new crisis for the people of Pakistan .
The Holy month of Shawwal is almost over (Next New Moon:21 Jun 202011:41 )
and the Saudi prince has not yet decided about the Hajj and Eid ul Azha yet .
Shukria Raheel Sharif !

Anyways , the binoria Inc just lost their chief so I guess it's over .
Here in our neighborhood the kitchen - in - law in the ghetto next door just quit the race again . Funny how both left and right despite making money can't keep up with ours 😂

Yes it is confirmed they moved out the heavy stuff and uprooted the splits yesterday afternoon while I was reciting and doing prostration( Sajda) . Let's see who picks up the smell kitchen from here .

And talking about the court ....this week a familiar name from my " runs through the town " days come up both in the media and social media ....
I believe the catch phrase has some weight ....
" Be nice to the little people on your way up .... you'll meet them on your way down . "

Honestly if you ask me , I feel like the Supreme Court ten members bench has signed a divorce decree of a fellow Demi God .
Wife's property and assets are the property of the wife and her British family ....no concern of the Pakistani husband . He is free to go . Without further ado we appoint the Taxman as her guardian . Case dismissed !
Just two more hearings and the case ( reference ) could have concluded now we will never know how the Taxman treats their relation .


Okay it is the Fajr time so first i pray with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen



4:26 am Break !
5:33 am Okay now i need to sleep ....but before that ...let me do the movies of the Week !!

  • 100 Days of Love (2015)Rated 7 stars ....back to back two movies of the same Malayalam south indian Actor .....dubbed in hindi ....really liked it ....had fun watching ...100 Days of Love Poster
  • Pattam Pole (2013)Rated 8 stars ....Now That's what i call the jewish conspiracy ....life must be difficult in a regular flood town ....Anyways ....it was fun to watch the very different angle of the runaway kids ....families and parents . 
  • Guest iin London (2017)....Rated 3 turkey ....yet another twisted 9/11 fairytale ....felt the deja uv ....remembered that phone call ....
  • Double Mommy (2016)Rated 8 stars ....is it possible ....not really sure if it is ....amazing isnt it 
  • His Secret Family (2015)Rated 5 stars .....what is wrong with the police in the us do they never do their job ....
  • The Stalker Club (2017)Rated 5 stars .....no i did  not suspected her till the very end ....honestly i am not lying trust me ....anyways 
  • Afternoon Delight (2013)Rated 7 Stars ....kind of funny ....felt really sorry for the shrink and the dumb husband ....the rest felt part of the universal truth ...Ha Ha !Kathryn Hahn in Afternoon Delight (2013)
  • Kedarnath (2018)Rated 5 stars ....so last week when i discovered that i have only missed few of his movies ...i searched for his available movies on youtube and thanks to my luck i found this one ....The download was deactivated by the uploader so i had to watch it in two , three parts online . It wasn't very easy to watch the first part and then not finish it and go on with your life as usual . Anyways .....so that is it .....floods natural or unnatural will finally remove our dearest neighbour from the Suggestion list . Good ! i have no issues with that .... lets do it soon ! before its too late . 


Yes this is it from the movies for the week ..... The number of soaps remained the same even after the ye dil mera ...which ended last week .....

okay i cannot sit here any more and the loadshedding could begin anytime now so ...lets move on


12:23 pm

Good Morning !
When I woke up just a little while ago the Sunlight was very dim as if I have woken up at seven or something at dawn now it's very normal ...all channels here are only showing pictures and discussions instead of live .
Anyways , it feels really good to be a part of a universal live event even though the media scares us so much that I never tried to look at it even with a camera .
So I guess there will be no Sunday Brunch today till it's really over ☹️
Okay ... Here is the first tweet of the day

Sun 29th Shawwal 1441H
35°C
12:03 pm Good Morning !
It is a very Quiet and Peaceful Sunday Morning. The Sunlight was dim a little while ago not sure if was cloudy or not did not lookup as all the channels are advising not look at the Sun 🌑 directly. We are in the new moon 11:41

Yes we are in the new moon waxing but there is no chance of it being sighted today .

Still not sure how the Iranian Mulla wants it to be .... haven't heard anything from the science & technology minister ...
Okay never mind that minister ...we have another gem in the cabinet of Khan .... A real piece of work .... madam Wazir  zingeratha or something ...as they say some are born to lead ....
She gave a very uncommon explaination for the 19 in Covid- 19

See this happens when you force the honorable ministers and advisers to be sober during the talk shows .....let them be who they normally are ...why you picked them in the first place .....

Okay Hum News is desperate to let us know that the Solar eclipse is over everywhere ...must be hungry ....

Okay I believe it is actually over ...the vendor floats have started the March past on my street ....

So I guess we survived
The Solar Eclipse again

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen 🙏

The longest day of the year , moon sighting and the heavily Armed Guard of the neighbors sneezing and spitting near my observation post is yet to survive 😭
The heavily armed guard has lost three caretakers in the neighborhood this holy month of June so I can understand his closeness and affectionate look at me or maybe it's an order . Not sure . Two slips and a gully ...sounds like a pretty defensive field on a hot and sunny day . I woke up completely dry pillow and shirt so I am not sure if we had a morning loadshedding or not .
Anyways
It's time for the prayer and reciting the holy Quran . And I better hurry up before this awesome windy weather changes again to very hot and humid .

So here I take a break for prayers with a prayer for my dearly Departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen

1:31 pm Break

3:17 pm okay I had lunch or brunch whatever ....and now I am very very sweaty
Watching pre recorded clips on CNN Fake news ...
You won't believe this just above "live" monogram they have the two day old US Corona Deaths 119,719

But who cares ? There breaking news very recent will also be fake so it is better to watch safe editted clips then something you have no idea about .....

And by the way I just learned on Twitter that it's the father's day . So Happy Thanksgiving to all the turkies out there ....😃

Yesterday I leaned that my mobile has an awesome built-in speak writer so now I can speak my mind this my the Sunday Blog ... imagine that ... yesterday in a closed room at night it was working wonders . Now it's making a lot of mistakes with the CNN Fake news in the background .  So this means that if I am really very serious about the speak typing than I will need to have a sound proof room and a definite X communication from the CNN Fake News .

But before that I need a tea cup refill and a look at the sky ....

3:48 pm Break


6:12 pm praiseth the Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen 🙏

So after having the tea and watering the mango plant outside and a little chit chat ...I don't know what got into my head I got into the white shalwar and put on my medical mask sent by doctor Saab

Thankyou 🌹

And went to the market to buy a pack of k n N 's drumsticks for the soup .
The shop in the market was open but he did not have the drumsticks so I bought the boti cut came back and while I was bathing , charging the mobile , praying 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen

Reciting , have to prostration ( Sajda) after the Asr time .....don't forget ...

The Chicken Soup was ready ...and not only the yakhni soup but also the chicken karahi .....while in the kitchen in law over the wall next door a pawn broker ( Raddi paper Wala ) was collecting the waste junk and garbage and filling up his push cart ...

The international supermodel in the neighborhood or his cook if he away on European tour, is having a watching the game with friends ....there is a parking problem on the street and one of the friend brought a huge truck bigger than any Vigo twin cam in town  ....apni toh chandi hogaie ...me and the heavily Armed Guard of the neighbors thoroughly enjoyed this fete . You know nothing relaxes me more ...lol

Okay then I have about forty minutes to relax and maybe sip the soup because I am cool inside out and even the forehead is dry no dripping sweating ....

So here I take a break and be back after the maghrib prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen

6:49 pm Break

Sun 30th Shawwal 1441H
35°C
9:17 pm Good Evening!
Watched too many headlines at Nine on all news channels available to find out the date and anything about the moon sighting or not but nobody cares so why should I care
I have written it here as the 30th of Shawwal 1441H ...I hope I won't need to change it later .
Just tasted the dinner can't eat anything now already too sweaty ...will have a full breakfast before or after the loadshedding ... really not sure at the moment .

President Trump is back on the Election trail ,he did his first show today which was better than expected taking the situation into consideration . The opposition which has a very weak candidate and probably no hope for the Whitehouse is doing it again like the last time ....I am missing the term they used for their sit-ins dharna campaign before the previous presidential elections . It was actually very helpful despite having a nigger in the House ( Whitehouse) for two terms the chances of winning were very bleak and they need special motivation to break the glass ceiling as well .
This time it's very different ...their focus is on the state governorship and the house and Senate majority . If they got it who cares who is in the Whitehouse .  Black lives matter campaign will definitely get them more motivation , extra votes and majority seats .
Interesting politics .....the more blacks get selected the more will eventually win . The chances of Republicans winning or being able to get some benefits of the Black motivation is really very slim ...
So who do you think will be the next governor and mayor of the New York  state and city respectively.
I mean Black or Jew ?
Okay it's time to sleep 😴
I also have to pray with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen

I think I should better get up or I will miss the midnight
Anyways , I believe I did it this my the Sunday blog #220 ( Two Hundred and twenty) is better than I had expected . These days a strange kind of phenomenon is experienced by me ....in order to lose weight and stay healthy while staying at home to be safe during the smart lockdown I try not to overeat but if I eat less I begin to feel weakness and fatigue . Similarly feeling hot and thirsty I drink the cold freezing water which immediately causes irritation in the throat and to avoid a soar throat I then have to drink hot tea which usually saves the soar throat but makes me sweat more . And then the cooling process is not easy at times especially during the loadshedding ....
Anyways , the Corona virus is spreading fast in the town just saw a sample collection van of a famous testing lab at the door  for a neighbor . An ambulance is regularly visiting a neighbor not sure why ...a neighbor passed away without being admitted in the hospital . So things are beginning to shape up . I am not sure if I will survive this smart lockdown but if I don't please pray for me . Thank you and God bless .
The time is up it's already midnight .
Today I end this my the Sunday Blog # 220 ( Two Hundred and twenty) with one of my favorite micheal jackson song and video . I hope you remember it too ...
All the best
Allah Hafiz !
Blood on the Dance Floor
Song by Michael Jackson
She got your number, ah
She know your game, ah
She put you under, ah
It's so insane, ah
Since you seduced her, ah
How does it feel? Ah
To know that woman, ah
Is out to kill
Every night stance is like taking a chance
It's not about love and romance
And now you're going to get it
Ah, every hot man is out taking a chance
It's not about love and romance
And now you do regret it
To escape the world, I've got to enjoy that simple dance
And it seemed that everything was on my side
(Blood on my side)
She seemed sincere like it was love and true romance
And now she's out to get me
But I just can't take it
Just can't break it
Susie got your number and Susie ain't your friend
Look who took you under with seven inches in
Blood is on the dance floor, blood is on the knife
Susie's got your number and Susie says it's right
She got your number, ah
How does it feel? Ah
To know this stranger, ah
Is about to kill, ah
She got yo' baby, ah
It happened fast, ah
If you could only, ah
Erase the past (ah)
Every night stance is like taking a chances
It's not about love and romance
And now you're going to get it
Ah, every hot man is out taking a chance
It's not about love and romance
And now you do regret it
To escape the world, I got to enjoy this simple dance
And it seemed that everything was on my side
(Blood on my side)
It seemed sincere like it was love and true romance
And now she's out to get me
But I just can't take it
Just can't break it
Susie got your number and Susie ain't your friend
Look who took you under with seven inches in
Blood is on the dance floor, blood is on the knife
Susie got your number, you know Susie says it's right (hoo-hoo)
Susie's got your number
Susie ain't your friend (ah, it's goin' down, baby)
Look who took you under, she put seven inches in
Blood is on the dance floor, blood is on the knife (it's goin' down, baby)
Susie's got your number (ah)
Susie says it's right
It was blood on the dance floor
(Blood on the dance floor)
It was blood on the dance floor
(Blood on the dance floor)
It was blood on the dance floor
(Blood on the dance floor)
It was blood on the dance floor
(Blood on the dance floor)
And I just can't take it
The girl won't break it
Hoo!

1 comment: