Pages

Sunday 13 August 2023

The Sunday Blog № 384

 Today is the Sunday,

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 384 ( Three Hundred and eighty four)


Yes today is the 13th of August 2023 CE ,

The 25th of Muharram 1445H

Till the Sunset ( 7:09 pm ; Karachi) 


30°C/ 27°C ( Google) 


Moon: 11.6%

Waning Crescent

Current Time: 13 Aug 2023, 00:17:08

Moon Direction: 35.37° NE↑

Moon Altitude: -27.92°

Moon Distance: 401,866 km

Next New Moon: 16 Aug 2023, 14:38

Next Full Moon: 31 Aug 2023, 06:35

Next Moonrise: Today, 03:04 



Before I begin the blog let's enjoy doing the the daily new York times Wordle 


Wordle 785 4/6


⬜🟩⬜🟨🟨

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 


The is ...Wrath ! 



I am not really Sure what this  verse means ....but it is politically correct and sounds really very productive ....


سُلطانی جمہور کا آتا ہے زمانہ 

جو نقش کُہن تُم کو نظر آئے، مٹا دو 



Allah ta'ala Allama ko karwat karwat wohi naseeb karey Jo Ann Kay naseeb main ho 

Aameen !  


Today is also the eve of the British Independence day of Pakistan . But this year it is more important because almost all the process of the formation of the electoral college to remove the President of Pakistan has started . 

Isn't it ironic .....that the prime minister who choose the President of Pakistan is in jail for three years and declared ineligible to compete in any election for the next five years ...and Neither of them can do anything ....anything at all for each other. 



Anyways ....the caretaker Prime Minister has been Selected....and let's see who he imports to the cabinet to head the ministry of Defence  and information. Because that will chalk out the way to the near future of Pakistan. 



1:14 am Tea ☕ break 


Sun 25th Muharram 1445H

30°C

8:14 am Fall asleep and woke up now ....

Missed prayers 🛐

Feeling cold and the vision is blurry 

Having the leftover tea ☕

Also making a new one ...

No breakfast yet 



8:43 am Tea ☕ made . The most interesting new tea ☕ time development is that .... yesterday I went to the local market and asked for the box of biscuits...the box of 16 snack packs looked bigger than usual so I said that I don't want the half roll...and I was informed that this is the new snack pack of Rs 20/- instead of Rs 15/- snack pack with 2 extra biscuits...

Everytime the British biscuit manufacturer does something different like this the shopkeeper seems more irritated than me ....if I don't feel comfortable with this new change in both quantity and price .... imagine the hundreds of customers of 5 years old , 5th graders or diabetic he has to satisfy in these difficult economic times . I still remember the day few months back when he convinced me that the days of tikky pack of 2 biscuits is over ...grow up . 

Yesterday after I agreed to buy the bigger box of biscuits ...he put the whole carton on the counter next to my shopping....full of different kinds of biscuits....with peanut biscuits on the the top ....Lol....


Coming home and analyzing what happened while enjoying the fresh biscuits in a bigger snack pack ....I realized that I have been sleeping comfortably in a kurta that was too tight during the day time . 



Anyways ....you can't win !!


And talking of Win .....we had some more internet issues this week...first it was intermittent then Shutdown...I call the service  provider ...they came to fix and gave another clue ....that the big fish is after them ....in a discounted price of only Rs 4000/- he will connect us to the big fish.. fiber....feels deja Vu...not sure how long will this charades continue...because eventually there will be billing issues ....and so on ....after hours of deliberation ...I have decided to let go of the fish bone for now and wait for the R month . I believe it's time to enjoy the Super irritating 5G high speed mobile Data internet for some time .  

After all nobody is playing the online games here or live streaming videos ...all we need is social media and YouTube .... that's it. We don't need high speed fiber optic or whatever ...so why should we buy torture...? 



Okay I have ordered brunch from foodpanda to surprise my dear elder sister ....so it's time for another break ...


10:26 am Brunch Break ! 


10:58 am The Sunday Brunch




















11:58 am So we had very brief Nuclear power shutdown by KE .....


But now I have to go and check the water pump . 


So I will be right back in five minutes ....


Okay ...so where was I .....


" Bahut Acha ...zabardast ....jazak Allah .." were the exact words with a smile 😊...

When I asked my dear elder sister aka cooking mafia .....how was the brunch ? 



Honestly I don't like the Zahid nihari because its sticky thick with too much flour and too much red chilli and long fiber camel meat ....I prefer the burns road less flour Nihari with shank bone beef .....and mutton maghaz . 


Anyways , we got lucky today because the boti was shank bone beef 🍖...but the gravy was the same garha laddo atta mixture. I added water before microwave to check it's consistency. . 


The burns road nihari is also available on Foodpanda these days ...but it's five six km away ....in this Independence day busy traffic ⛔ ....does not feel right that a stranger rider smelling my food in a Karachi traffic jam rushing while I am cursing him in distrust waiting ....they said they will introduce drone delivery but I don't think it's such a good idea in a mega city like Karachi where if allowed, not hundreds but thousands of drones will be colliding with each other some may land half way due to battery issues others my have frequency and control issues . 

I stopped using the pubic transportation after COVID 

And green and red buses don't pick up passenger from or near my area . The online cab and  rickshaw services has increased fares and waiting charges to almost the double in just six seven months ....meaning if I go to burns road myself in a rickshaw or mini cab .... the meal will cost me double . So unless I am doing a months shopping or do it from travel allowance ...it's not feasible. 


Okay the heavy Sunday Brunch effects are now showing ..I am very sleepy 😴 

But unfortunately I can't....have to pray ...and also check the water pumps. 

Plus I have to make sure that my dear elder sister has taken her medicine and that her blood sugar is under control and her blood pressure is normal ....the spicy and oily Maghaz Nihari and Naan had no negative impact on her health . 



Also I have to pray Qaza first then Zuhr prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 


please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen !


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔

  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے




 آمین!



1:02 pm Prayer 🤲  Break 


5:11 pm Fall asleep.... haven't had that sound sleep all week during the day .,.


While I was sleeping the cooking mafia was busy in the kitchen making jams of my tight fruits ....







I have always preferred hard and tight fresh fruit....but now when I pick the soft and rippen ones because of her ....the baffled fruit sellers look at me very strangely especially when I tell them to remove the best one with a ripe worn-out one ..... 😂  


The Azan has started ....


Oh no ....I almost forget I was making tea ....the water must be boiled and finished .....I did the same with tea ☕ after brunch ....

Got to go ....


Thank God it was just water boiling ...did not boil over and out ....of the pot ....made tea ☕ quickly ....

Dear elder sister talked to Doctor Saab a little while ago and now she is insisting that I take her to the bakery ....


I received the water board bill. They have increase two hundred rupees....the line gang also takes monthly .  The mayor is busy fixing lights in parks and playgrounds ....I believe we need a second mayor to look after the water and sewerage issues of the people . 

Last night I was channels surfing and watched a very small portion of Edward Norton twitching while talking just like the Tourette syndrome.... remember Rani Mukherjee in that movie Hichki (2018) 

This movie was call Motherless Brooklyn ( 2019) ...now back to the point .....the builder was sitting right next to the mayor ....on a three chairs stage answering the evicted residents. 


I am not sure of the era ....it must have been 60's or early 70's  and we are here in the 2023 ....the builders and developers are struggling.....the very same courts that used to support them with stay orders and temporary injunctions .....against the residents and neighbours ....are now ordering demolition of fully constructed buildings on illegal sites and NOC's from mayor and other watchdogs. 

So why is it taking so long for a big builder to take the full control of the motherless Karachi .....or  even one small town in the outskirts of Karachi ...like the malir or gadap ....not to mention the independent Nuclear state of Jamshed town where NASLA tower is a glorifying example of Builders defeat

And now the FBR  is asking all sorts of questions from the builders and the buyers .....what do they want ? 

And the land grabbers and scammer are not coming easy on the free market economy. So is it safe to invest in the property in Karachi directly or the time has come to opt for an offshore nameless company to buy property and invest in Karachi . 


If all the major properties and utilities goes to the offshore investors .....do we have a caretaker mayor or will they support the current setup . 


Honestly I don't believe our mayor has the support of offshore investors as well as the establishment.....because if he had ....he wouldn't be walking in the parks at night . 


Oh no I almost missed the prayer 

Got go and pray 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین!



6:48 pm Prayer Break ! 



Sun 26th Muharram 1445H
30°C/27°C
Moon: 6.7%
Waning Crescent
Current Time: 13 Aug 2023, 21:46:19
Moon Direction: 345.22° NNW↑
Moon Altitude: -37.57°
Moon Distance: 403,934 km
Next New Moon: 16 Aug 2023, 14:38
Next Full Moon: 31 Aug 2023, 06:35
Next Moonrise: Tomorrow, 03:59
9:46 pm Now Cable off ....had to wait for live streaming of daily soap 

Missed two or more weekend drama series .....

Everything is so totally messed up right now 
Papaya trees are falling because of excess yield and high winds not sure to save it or not .....last year doctor Saab and some neighbors needed the leaves of papaya plant ....


Had too much green chillies yesterday but survived.....and decided that I will stop eating green chillies ....today I have been eating green chillies since morning ....again ....with Maghaz Nihari ...with Haleem ...














Pakistan Zindabad ! 


Our neighbors truck with official MPA plate is parked outside with the plate covered .....I am not sure if he is going to win again in the next elections or if the elections are going to be held ......I have lost complete faith in the election process. If I am not sure what is good and right for him how can I choose him as a winner in the next elections. It's not fair . 


11:03 pm The last hour ....the neighborhood is very quiet .... occasionally a bike is heard on the street .....people gone to celebrate or watch the lights and fireworks may return late ...there is no traffic at the moment on our street . Our living room tv is also off because of no cable tv. I searched the bill for cable guys phone number....but then I decided not to call him today .....what if he came and asked for thousands of rupees to install digital box or something.....I am not in the mood for this development. I want to quit everything and watch the tides for day and months .....

This week I watched two or three movies ....on asn network ....no Hindi movie .  

1 . The Diplomat(2009 tv) .....Claire forlani 





2.  Before and After ( 1996) Meryl Streep


3. Family man (2000) ...téa leoni 


4. Thirteen days ( 2000) 


American propaganda .....I don't believe it .....and why Kenneth whistles in Russian embassy ....



The mosquitoes have grown strong ....and they have found a favorite spot on my right arm ..... yesterday I asked for the mortein refill but it was not available I should have looked for it other shops ....if I had a Nuclear power shutdown during sleep and fan stopped ...I am not sure what am I going to do ....

Okay we are almost there  so let me choose a song video to end this my the Sunday Blog № 384 ( Three Hundred and eighty four) 


Ya got it .....the never ending story ....


All the Best 💘 

Allah Hafiz 



YouTube link

No comments:

Post a Comment