Pages

Sunday 6 August 2023

The Sunday Blog № 383

 


Today is the Sunday
And this is my the Sunday Blog №383 (Three Hundred and Eighty Three)

Yes today is 6th of August 2023 CE
The 18th of Muharram 1445H
Till the Sunset ( 7:14 pm ; Karachi )
30°C/29°C ( Google)

Moon: 77.5%
Waning Gibbous
Current Time: 6 Aug 2023, 00:41:23
Moon Direction: 104.92° ESE↑
Moon Altitude: 33.34°
Moon Distance: 368,113 km
Next New Moon: 16 Aug 2023, 14:38
Next Full Moon: 31 Aug 2023, 06:35
Next Moonset: Today, 10:42

I really don't remember if it rained or not this week ....last time we went to the market and brought Samosa and fruits ....it rained this week we went to the market and brought the fruits but no samosa and it did not rain .....
So July ended and August have started .....Mangoes are still Fresh and Sweet ...
Weather is still Cloudy and Windy .
Schools reopened ....I saw school vans on the street .
Sindh Police returned after the Assassination ...with an extra mobile and more guns and ammo. The mobile was obviously parked under our Neem tree. Where else ....left after two days ....
The street next to ours , has some development work going on ....it was dug by heavy machinery and some three feet wide concrete pipes are being laid down...not sure if it is gas , water or sewerage ....i don't think it has anything to do with fiber optic cable it's already being laid few months back .

Anyways the point is because of the road closure...the traffic is diverted through our street .

The month started with internet shutdown...but before I could complain ...the net guy came to collect the bill and I told him ....he went back and the internet was fixed after few minutes....
Two days ago a truck with ladder came to cut off the old Broadband Cable and remove the cabinet....it turns out that The old WorldCall....has now shifted to fiber .
Maybe that's the reason why our internet provider is under pressure and shuts down the net on last or first day of the month ....it's been going on since past four months ....the internet is usually restore after the payment ....I believe i mentioned this in my previous months Sunday Blog....or before that .

Now on Friday morning the tv cable went off. After being very week for few days ....and I was so surprised that even after Such big and breaking News of The Sentencing and Arrest of former Prime Minister and PTi chief , the tv cable was not restored .

The funny thing is that I only missed the tv cable when I was expecting the Last episode of ARY digital 's drama series Mere hi Rehna ....it's a saas bahu series ....when the last  episode was not available an hour and half after it's on air time I thought they did the commercialization of showing the last episode on Zapp only ....so I checked the Facebook page just now and realized that it is an only Mon to Fri show at 9 pm . No weekends . So the last episode will be aired on Mon  7th of August 2023.


In Another more popular tv drama series Baby Baji ....they made her die in in last episode...everybody hated it . I am very happy it ended either way....because watching it on Tv was very difficult .....too many commercials and the Maghrib prayer 🛐 and Azan was disturbed because of this . But what was more disturbing and distracting for me was Watching Sunita martial - Hassan the successful Super Model and Actress, Praying and trying to be a good guy and winning . Blasphemous indeed !



It's 2:18 am Already ....I can't decide to eat or sleep.

Let's take a tea ☕ break !

3:17 am Making tea ☕ at this time didn't feel right ....I was kind of sweaty because I had too much to eat ....yesterday ....and I saved my mango ...it was frozen ....I added a little ice cream to the mango and enjoyed . 

The sweaty feeling is gone ...,

By the way ....the Tv Cable is restored just the way as it was before going off ...weak . 





My vision is very blurry....and almost the same in both eyes ....which is very surprising .  

Our cooking mafia cooked a mutton leg  in steam mutton leg 🍖 it was Awesome soft and tender without oil and too much salt . My jaw pain especially during sleep or lying down has almost gone . After I eat the Foodpanda 🐼 delivered Chicken Biryani . Toothache is mostly sensation . 

And talking of Sensation ....


The Twitter officially declared a change in the monogram . I don't know the details 



Sun 18th Muharram 1445H

30°C

11:17 am fall asleep doing the Sunday Blog

Missed Fajr 🛐

Woke up at 11 am 

Missed Sunday Breakfast

Not sure about lunch 

Need to get up and stretch feeling very Crampy and cold 

Also need to make tea ☕

Quickly.



11:42 am Okay I made The tea ☕

Took fresh windy air ...sky is cloudy Google says it's haze ....with less than 10% precipitation....

I am not sure ...looks like very cloudy ...with chances of drizzle and rain ....

Okay let's check Zoom Earth for precipitation forecast....okay it also shows Karachi green meaning No Rain . 





The Neighborhood is unbelievably quieter today ....Sindh Police is probably working somewhere else .....or from home in jacobabad ....They have many homes or probably gone in search of the Assassins ....

I still don't understand why they were posted here who needed them ....media or the mafia . 


No news yet of khans suicide or assassination in jail . 

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏


The fruits cart is here ....crying out loud for mangoes ......Rs 250/ - kg 

Bargaining brings it down to Rs 180/- 

And after Juma prayers on Friday it's a sale ....where last year's floods ruined the northern area infrastructure...it was definitely good for the southern Punjab's Agriculture and farming ....Despite an uncertain government and Parliament....and military fighting for some respect ....there is no shortage of vegetables and fruits of the season . Just as there was no shortage or health issues with farm animals brought to Karachi Cattle mandi for Eid UL Azha in June .

 12:33 pm Had a tea ☕ cup refill Checked the Water pump and also checked the Security detail after my dear sister bought fruits from the fruit cart . Sindh Police is here it was in the stealth mode just to make me believe they have left . I had no plans to go for halwa puri today ....even though the vision is less blurry than it was last night . Chipar is very dry ....and hurts . 

Now a fully armed is sitting in front of our gate under the tree while neighbors guard is sitting on the other side . The traffic is very occasional. 

Weather is awesome I shouldn't be here in this dark and humid room ...I could do this my the Sunday Blog № 383 ( Three Hundred and Eighty Three) outside enjoying the weather and tea ☕. 


How about I order or make some especial Sunday brunch for my self . 

The delivery fees has gone up this week and the restaurant prices has gone up too after the suggested increase in petrol and bills and taxes. 

Ten years of CPEC was celebrated recently .....Pakistan is back in IMF....and the foreign exchange reserves of the State Bank is either Charity or short term loans ....

Americans used talebans in Afghanistan and China in Pakistan to finish the British Raj and it's reminance. Even IMF can't save us no more . 

Time for Zuhr 🛐 prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین!

1:13 pm Break ! 

2:58 pm okay I am done .
Checked water pump 
Had lots of tea 
Neighbors having majlis 
Somebody pushed the doorbell button ...it got stuck ......I panicked and changed the kurta ....before going out to see ...nobody was there ....I released the doorbell button to rest position. And asked the person sitting without arms on the Sindh Police chairs 
He said I did not see anyone....
The guard was also looking the other way feeding birds and ducks ...so I came back . 
Had a bath 
Prayed 🛐Fajr Qaza and Zuhr prayer 
with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


Cooking mafia was satisfied yesterday so she is very relaxed....she had grapes and leftover khichri ...with tea ☕
I am still in the Breakfast mood ....I was on Foodpanda .....but the breakfast is finished ....no beef paya anywhere ...
There was one showing halwa puri but when I put puri in the cart they said sorry we're closed . So then we decided that if either of us need to eat we will have the Haleem in freezer. 
I am also planning to go to the market to see the digging and road closure on the way . 
I need yogurt and ghee to cook mutton biryani or Qorma . And some other stuff. 
Cooking mafia needs vinegar ....not available on pandamart ....

The sound of majlis stopped ....sound of traffic started . 

Okay let's have some snacks or I will fall asleep. 

3:28 pm Break ! 

5:59 pm Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

....survived a train derailment


....early morning earthquake in Pakistan ...


And a heavy Sunday Brunch ....

Had tea ☕ with prince chocolate biscuits....


4:48 pm Tried to sleep....but it is easier to fall asleep when I am full or fasting ....to much carb makes food comma ....

But having regular tea and chocolate biscuits is not only taking away hunger it is also  keeping me awake  ....

Majlis in the neighborhood is finished ...now the kindergarten kids are having great time ....honestly sometimes I feel their grown-up are also blown up kindergarten kids just like the young ones ....they gather ..make some noise ...some jumping and thumping....eat ...and go home happy . ...the only thing that makes them sad is if someone gets extra attention ...extra takeaway ....


Okay Asr prayers 🛐 Azan is still 20 minutes away. ....but our kitchen is alive ....pakora is ready . Choley are boiling ...fries are sliced ... yogurt....is melting ....oh no we had yogurt leftover ....I thought we don't...... anyways. 

The cooking mafia got great reel response almost five hundred views as compared to my 15 ....that is why I am in no mood to make any more food reels today . But she is striving hard to post a full table pictures or reels ....

Doctor Saab usually eats much better than us ....he is also invited to five , 6, 7 stars for Brunch and lunches by pharmaceutical giants both local and multinational.....but we usually post his favorites so he reacts in different ways ....mostly warning of the health ( صحت) and malevolent (نظر) repercussions of eating oily  ٫ sweet and looking great delicious. 


Sometimes I feel bad and think that I should stop taking pictures of the food and posting it on social media . Especially when a calamity or set back happens .....but then I think of all the positive energy and response I get from all over the world sitting at home and enjoying my daily meals . I am sure it inspires them ....both known and strangers . 


Okay my Hi tea ☕ is ready ....

And it's time for Asr prayers 🛐  with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین!



5: 36 pm Break ! 

6:19 pm The Hi tea 

























Feeling very sleepy....and overfed 

Okay time for Maghrib prayers 🛐 

with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین!

7:06 pm Break ! 

Mon 19th Muharram 1445H
30°C/28°C (Google) 

Moon: 67.7%
Waning Gibbous
Current Time: 7 Aug 2023, 00:02:47
Moon Direction: 88.52° E↑
Moon Altitude: 17.15°
Moon Distance: 373,524 km
Next New Moon: 16 Aug 2023, 14:38
Next Full Moon: 31 Aug 2023, 06:35
Next Moonset: Today, 11:43 

12:03 am Yes the time is up ......
As expected I fall asleep with the start of the Hum drama series Fareb . 
Woke up just minutes before midnight 
....
It's Wordle time I missed yesterday's Wordle....not sure why. Let's do it ...

Wordle 779 5/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ Great 
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ Polis 
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜ Drown 
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜ Broom 
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

The word is Brook ... 

Watched only two movies on YouTube because of toothache, jaw pain , headache and net and cable trouble. 
Weather is also windy cool in the night so it's not good sleeping in the living room . 

Chicken Curry law 


Sameer (2017) 

There was also an unfinished trending new release on Netflix Paradise
Tried to watch it many times but fall asleep every time ....these illogical futuristic movies usually have tranquilizing effect on me .....I feel it's a blessing 🙏 



Aha I got the New X app without updating...... goodbye Twitter tweet Now I can have any Color I want as long as it is Black ❤️


Skipped dinner not ready for Supper ....

Luckily I found the old version of Twitter on my other mobile .....




2:25 am Finally I got up and prayed 🛐 the isha prayer 🛐  with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

Having tea ☕ and Prince Chocolate biscuits. 
It is hard to believe that my Rs 5 /- tikky pack before this term of Parliament ending next week is now Rs 15/- now with a foil packing so tight that you have to tear it all before you can take out the biscuits. 

But no matter whatever the FBR is doing in my name ....to harass and haunt the realtors and mobile users ....
I love this City even more ....than ever ....just a little while ago ....I looked outside on the street to my surprise....I saw two small cars pass by with just the driver no passenger. The kind of cars usually used by the online cab Apps . What I assumed at this hour ....both of the drivers were dropping off some neighbors from weekend get-together, business meetups or wedding parties ...etc 
And realistically thinking it could even be somebody returning from the hospital or escaping from Asylum. 

O la la la .....

Watching Sen Kal Kapimi or Dastak mere Dil pey .... episode 117 




Now Watching  the missed episode of Fareb Episode 14 

I will probably fall asleep watching this episode again ....so I believe it's time to end this my the Sunday Blog № 383 ( Three Hundred and Eighty Three) 

All the Best ! 

Allah Hafiz 



No comments:

Post a Comment