Pages

Sunday 23 April 2023

The Sunday Blog № 368


Today is the Sunday

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 368 ( Three Hundred and Sixty Eight)



Yes today is the 23rd of April 2023 CE 

The 2nd of Shawwal 1444H

Till the Sunset ( 6:58 pm ; Karachi ),

30°C/   (Google)


🌙 Moon: 8.0%

Waxing Crescent

Current Time: 23 Apr 2023, 00:37:05

Moon Direction: 326.17° NW↑

Moon Altitude: -33.70°

Moon Distance: 387,925 km

Next Full Moon: 5 May 2023, 22:34

Next New Moon: 19 May 2023, 20:53

Next Moonrise: Today, 08:06

Moon's constellation ♉ Taurus

Horoscope is ♉ Taurus 



So believe it or not I survived yet another Ramzan ....this was a 30 day Ramzan as the moon was not Sighted after 29 days . Interesting thing is that in some parts of the world especially the far east and Australia.....there was a Solar eclipse that day. ....a Solar eclipse is when the moon comes in between the Sun and the Earth and casts a shadow on the earth . 

So the million dollars question is what people in Australia, Philippines or Malaysia saw when they look up during the Solar Eclipse on the 29th of Ramzan or the 20th of April 2023 CE ....? 

The moon or the shadow ...? 


The Solar Eclipse on that day is believed to be a Hybrid Solar Eclipse ...


A hybrid eclipse is a type of solar eclipse that looks either like an annular solar eclipse, when the moon covers only the center of the sun, or a total solar eclipse, when the moon covers the sun in its entirety.


Not really sure what it means . 


But my guess is ....


So 


Anyways.....


Saudi Arabia is going through a very rough times in terms of a political leadership . And when the leadership is weak or distracted....you see decisions like these which creates confusion and mistrust in matters of common men interest ...like religious rites , festival and sorrows . 


The funny part is that visibility of the waxing crescent 🌘 in Karachi is more than any city of Saudi Arabia and yet the hasty decisions of the Saudi hierarchy to end the holy month of Ramzan a day early could not save Noor Jehhan ...she died on the first day of eid after getting the zoo permanently closed on eid days . 


 Karachi Zoo elephant Noor Jehan passes away

Related questions


Unlike for many the eid Ul Fitr is not the destination for me . It is a pitstop . 
Six more fast after the eid ...called shasha eid . I have been doing this for very long time . I don't even remember how long . The only problem is that when everybody is in the festive mood ...you are relaxed and sleepy ,...luckily the eid begin on Saturday....so the bankrupt unconstitutional government has given five days eid holidays from Friday to Tuesday....so people over eating on the first and 2 nd day of eid will be sick and won't be any trouble I am sure....it may sound very unsocial....but I think it is very true I have become extremely unsocial ..very American ....I just don't care if a wrong number is ringing the phone or the door bell . Beggary has been compromised ....since my elder brother died ....this is just the second eid after him . The unknown security detail...that used to keep me on the toes all day till late night on 1,2,3 days of eid . Has been suck dried Imagine this . 

All day on the first day of eid ....the door bell did not ring ....which is quiet unusual but relaxing . Or maybe it did ring but I was very very sleepy. And did not care to check . 

Okay it's almost time for Sehri. ....I can't decide .

But getting up is so difficult right now ....feels like a dead elephant. 

3:28 am Break ! 

5:55 am Sehri done 

















After starting fast I prayed 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

Sun 2nd Shawwal 1444H
30°C
12:54 pm Fasting
1st ShashaEid
Fall asleep watching EP 20 of Raqeeb Se
Felt Nuclear Power Shutdown by KElectricPk
Multiple times must be a disgruntled engineer or construction site loose temporary connection causing circuit break
Baqi Saab theek hai


It's is burning like bread oven  outside ...I watered the Rose plants 
And came inside .
Doctor Saab is planning a chaapa....must be extremely busy to miss a golden Sunday ....
Plants guy is also roaming the streets in the neighborhood....trying to catch a glimpse ....I am wearing my old white kurta with sleeping white shalwar .....just in case some nostalgic old aunt decides to wake me up .....after all it's ..Holi day hai !!
I had a very sweet calm first day of eid my first Ever ....had zero visitors ...last year many people came ....expecting a feast and we served them nothing on the first day ....
It is customry in our culture to visit the house and relatives who had death recently before going to your in-laws for feast . 
By the way ...I mentioned feast couple of times ...so before I continue I don't want to forget...walls feast my favorite has a new caramel flavor....I haven't tried it yet ....because I am not sure if it's for me ...it has a very mustard color ...instead of caramel color....

Anyways it's getting very hot and dry in the pre monsoon summer months so I will be skipping the Qorma and biryani hot stuff or take it with extra ice creams like most people do it in Karachi ....

Just in ...kElectric just replied to my morning mood tweet . So sweet I love that ...

Dear Customer,
We understand the difficulty you are facing. Kindly share your account number with us via inbox so we can address your query. 

While on my first early morning walks this year yesterday ....I observed that three three roofs of the houses on my very street has solar panels already ....I believe it's a new gimmick by property estate agents ....for selling or renting to small or medium startups and scaring the old prevailing residents .
Let's see if this is of any benefits to them and hazardous to us . 


This week I have decided to pray 🛐 with Azan or at the earliest....not wait for the last minute or listening to religious minority's Azan for next prayer...
I believe I am already too late ...almost lost track of the time ....it's so quiet and silent outside almost no traffic or vendor activity ....a true Holiday in letter and spirits ....

Got to take a break here for prayer 🛐
with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!
2:32 pm Break ! 

3:41 pm okay so 


5:26 pm How time flies ...I wasted two hours almost , playing food panda 🐼 app ...to search what can I order for brunch tomorrow....and for how many people ...
Can't decide...to fast or not to fast tomorrow....

Anyways ,
It's time for the next fresh prayer 🛐
with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


5:31 pm Break ! 

Sun 3rd Shawwal 1444H
30°C/ 29°C
Moon status today
13.19% Visible
Sunday, April 23, 2023
Moon's constellation ♉ Taurus
Horoscope is ♉ Taurus

8:19 pm  So the first fast of the six of Shawwal is now over ....I am free to do whatever I can mind body and soul ...
But after eating and drinking most of this ....what I had for breaking fast in iftari ....I really don't think I can and I will do anything else tonight ....but sleep 💤💤💤



































9:47 pm Chaapa ! 
So I almost fell asleep when i realize I need to get up and pray 🛐 on time with Azan ...slowly I get up and just then I remember that I need to go to the market for eggs and bread ...so I decided to pray later and first I changed to my going out shirt and shalwar with cap and mask ....I came back quickly and changed . As there was a chaapa alert . 
My dearest younger sister came for the first time on eid without engineer Saab .... miss her tea ...
So I don't know what to do with her eidi ...I don't think the easypaisa or eidipaisa as they like to call themselves for this eid week , will deliver in Australia....



















Anyways , I don't think I can invest it in mutual fund without her assent . 

Btw ....the Islamic mutual fund remain very busy in Ramzan ....night cricket and all...they did not lose a single rupee ...no risk taking at all ...so I redeemed some amount for eidi  on Monday they message on Wednesday....about starting the process ..nothing happened on Thursday ...and Friday was hopeless ...so now you know people who play the Islamic games ....gets hair fall very rapidly....both my parents had hairs till the end ....


So now ...I don't know what we are waiting for...

I have not taken any interest in the eid tv shows or dramas ...... especially after that unholy especial in the holy month of Ramzan
In the lead by the Pepsi ad girl probably the shortest model / actress in Pakistani television industry. 




Even though all characters in this Ramzan series was supporting rolls but the main supporting lead a very unfamiliar face turned out to be Sohail Ahmad's (Azzizy) Son Hamza Sohail . During a background search 
I found out he has worked previously in One of the most amazing drama series on Humtv that I missed . .. Raqeeb se (2020) 

There are so many dialogues , sequences , and looks that are Magnum....this is also my iqra Aziz experience as well...now I know why she is so popular on social media 
Honestly I haven't touched Netflix for days this weekend...let's hope and pray that Pakistan wins the kiwi series 

If I survived this series ...I might definitely go for parizad back to back during Bakra eid ... security is tighten you know ...
Okay it's too late ...I have to watch the Sunday episode of Sen Kal kapimi....before Sehri 

Monday Wordle
Wordle 674 2/6

🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The word is Ditto 



No comments:

Post a Comment