Pages

Sunday 1 January 2023

The Sunday Blog № 352


 Today is the First Sunday of the New year 2023 AD
And this is my the Sunday Blog № 352 ( Three Hundred and Fifty two ) 


Yes today is 1st of January 2023 AD
The 8th of Jamadi us Sani 1444H
Till the Sunset ( 5:54 pm ; Karachi ) 
24°C/16°C ( Google)

Moon status today
68.01% Visible
Sunday, January 1, 2023
Moon's constellation ♓ Pisces
Horoscope is ♑ Capricorn

Okay so the awfully hopeless year came to an end . Usually I don't say this after the Thanksgiving but this week I really felt like I survived. 
No rain no pain ......yes unlike last year it did not rain this week .we even did not have the Quetta chilling winds . They did predict a system entering from the sea south but I am not sure what happened next .

Okay it's 12:58 am and the fireworks from china and India has completely stopped. It's like a silent night the holy night now . Since there is a difference of 8°C in the temperature outside the door so I am lying in bed and not trying to know if there is a rooftop party going on in the neighborhood...or not . 

Today I did the daily New York times Wordle before starting this my the Sunday Blog № 352 ( Three Hundred and Fifty two) 
Here it is 



Wordle 561 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The Word is WHINE ....ye New York times waley bhi na....
Anyways....


As you all may know it was the first death Anniversary of my recently departed elder brother and mentor . I prayed 🛐 recited a khatam e Quran and fasted most of the week . Stayed locked inside did not even go to the market for breakfast stuff. Remained calm and did not try to enjoy the political and Apolitical upheavals much . 

The test match between pak vs NZ came to an expected draw. As the fans of two wicketkeepers keep selling the rivalry. Sarfaraz Ahmed returned to the team as expected performed better than most of the team . The bowlers were very disappointing... New Zealand batted like a friendly match and instead of being bowled for less the first inning score ...they made a huge Six hundred plus and declared late and so the game ended without a result. 


And talking of result ...the iHC ordered the election commission to conduct the local bodies election in Islamabad as scheduled...with just one day to go . PTI lined up it's voters to shame the commission. ECP instead of holding the election on Saturday as ordered choose to run from pillar to post in the corridors of the judiciary to have a stay order .
Since I was fasting I did not follow the happenings all day yesterday . But I am sure that no elections were held yesterday in Islamabad or the adjoining districts . 
Wow what a fun exciting last day of the year during vacations . I don't understand why they even heard the case on vacation .
The judiciary is making fun of itself. 

Anyways ....so the question remains ....is it a contempt of the honorable court by the ECP or not . And what is the purpose of the parliament in a parliamentary form of govt is everything has to be decided by the judiciary even when it should have been on a vacation . 

2:14 am Break ! 

4:46 am So first I made coffee for myself ....and then I watched the Sony and Sonar series ...today episodes that I missed because I fall asleep after iftari
Fajr Azan is about an hour away but I am extremely sleepy...I don't think I can wait for it .. especially after having coffeé. The world stay awake after having coffeé but I have sleep .

Sun 8th Jamadi us Sani 1444H
24°C
11:24 am Fall asleep at 5 am 
Missed Fajr 
Woke up at 10:30 am 
Back hurts vision blurry
Forehead sweaty
No fresh Roses to smell on first day of the new year 2023 AD 
Nothing New very silent sleepy Neighborhood on the Sunday morning
Praiseth the 













1:00 pm The wall clock stopped at five minutes to five in the morning ...about the same time I fall asleep...

At 1:10 pm distracted by the gate banging and crying out loud by the plants guy ...he brought a big drying fading chrysanthemum flower plant in response to her pizza production on the new Year ... .he had nothing for me ...for some odd reason he call her my Ammi .....once I was so relaxed I told him Ammi passed away ...and he said all the rhtoric eulogy he could think of and left with a gloomy face ....I could never forget that day ever or his face . 


Our disagreement grew last year after the passing away of my dear elder brother,may his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏,
He tried to sell me rose plants for 300-650 Rs while I asked for small plants of Rs 50-100 range ....for almost a year he ignored me ..... everything changed about two months ago when she stopped him for guava leaves plant ....he always try to sell plants that we don't need or ask for ...not sure what is that strategy...anyways I brought the plant from the nursery . Since that day he stopped ignoring me ...but still don't want to sell cheap and small plants ...to us . So today there was no deal between us and he had to take his plants back . Not really sure but I feel like it had a malevolent amulet or evil potion attached to it .

May whoever tried it today ...burn in hell 🔥
Amen 🙏

Getting late ...
Have to take a bath and Pray 🛐

with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!
2:21 pm Break ! 


4:05 pm The second edition of the Dalfa Cattle Show at Expo Center Karachi started from 30th December 2022 and will continue till 1st January 2022.


So I made coffee with Sugar and full cream powder.... can't be milk does not invoke the lactose intolerance...

So I had hot coffee ☕ before and after hot bath ...just as I finished the prayer an Azan started ...so I hurriedly folded the prayer mat and changed into day/night job suit .


Most of the morning sickness is gone.. back only hurts when it moves ...vision was very clear until I started using the mobile again . Breathing normal no congestion. 

First the cable was acting weird now the net and data app also ....so I guess it's time to shutdown everything and enjoy the music and cooking ....or probably eating out ....

For many days ...this week a Karachi roadside tea stall robbery video has been viral on the social media ....people are expressing their negativity over the apathy of the police . I watched and read all the reactions with great interest and finally I found what I was waiting for .....

Sooner or later the parents and social scientists realize that too much coffeé is not good for mind , body and soul . 

Okay so it is 4:50 pm ...I saved yet another Sunday .and exposed those who wanted me out . 

Some parents not only choose their kids clothes and schools , most even get to choose their kid' s life partners , universities and even friends ....How lucky can you get with devil 👿 all around having freedom . 

Anyways it's time for two prayers 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

5:06 pm Break ! 

Sun 9th Jamadi us Sani 1444H
24°C / 22°C( Google)

Moon: 75.2%
Waxing Gibbous
Current Time: 1 Jan 2023, 18:48:04
Moon Direction: 109.58° ESE↑
Moon Altitude: 65.48°
Moon Distance: 392,076 km
Next Full Moon: 7 Jan 2023, 04:07
Next New Moon: 22 Jan 2023, 01:53
Next Moonset: Tomorrow, 03:09

So the back again started to hurt ....after I jumped up and down to take the picture of the new car on the street I mentioned last week in the Sunday Blog № 351 ( Three Hundred and Fifty One) 

Now honestly say that it does not look like 1 G 7

Anyways ...I really don't think they are here to stay ...just a continuation of the serial....lately I have been unable to stalk any of the old or new neighbors because of fasting , sleeping and avoiding temperature difference. 
But from what I heard ....I believe they are shooting kidnapper's den scene. 

Very quietly...

So far the unbelievable anti encroachment drives all over the city has not yet reached out neighborhood but you never know ....the top floor above the rooftop had a very hush hush new Year 's party last night ...usually they used to throw empty food boxes and tissue ...but today I checked our yard and found not even a gutka wrapper ....very silently a boy in the rickshaw just took the decorations. 



Very low-key event from beginning to the end ....

Today I did not fast ...but the habit of eating something at iftari / Sunset is becoming regular ....or maybe the cooking mafia forgot and prepared this 









Meal from mostly leftovers.
I skipped because I wanted to stay awake . Just had a cup of tea ☕

9:32 pm Watched the Sunday serial episode on Hum tv ....yes in which  yumna zaidi plays a disguise role . It's already so difficult to watch her as a girl ...and they made her a angry young man ...fooling the Sindh police 🚨 .I don't understand what they were thinking and that is why I watch this show just to understand....
Saein just raided his own apartment or maybe he was woken up ....he did not seem very drunk ....
It is good that he left PTI when he did . Because there no deadline or last date to leave PTI .....you can quit whenever you are sober. 

After being here on the Social media for years and years ...you know what I really miss ? 
Yes the cassette album release of your favorites ....here I am not able to listen to the leaked audios of the murshid and recruit in sequence. 

But one thing is for sure .......

توشاخانے بند کر یں لاکھ زمانے والے
شہر میں کم نہیں آڈیو بنانے والے




It is so unbelievable that the movies I watched this week are not coming to my mind ....my sugar must be down ....so wait and let me have some toffee from the tin of Quality Street.....

Yess it worked ....now I can clearly recall .

1. 7 Women and a murder 


2. Double XL 

3. Glass onion 

4:03 am I fall asleep doing this my the Sunday Blog № 352 ( Three Hundred and Fifty two) sometime after 11 pm .... missed the midnight,
Ending of this Sunday Blog, and also the Wordle . 
Woke before 1 am in pain ...the back still hurts so I lie down on the carpet and legs on the sofa and watched the today's Urdu dubbed episode of Sen Cal kapimi on YouTube a few other random videos and vlogs and then finished the movie glass onion ....the ending turned out to be much better than the movie .....and all this weekend I kept falling asleep before the ending ....


Wordle 562 3/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The word is SKIRT 

With the monetary success of movies like maula jatt and pathaan

I did not get to see any good and magical fairy tales ...or maybe not able to forgive and forget the last Christmas....I avoided the Hallmark movies this season...but yesterday something definitely happened on the New Year's morning ...the clock stopped , I fall asleep and woke up with a slip disc and the refrigerator light bulb 💡 blew out ⚫ ...I just don't know or understand...maybe I will find out in good time .
Maybe I have had too many Quality Street toffees especially the coconut flavored on the first New year without a Queen 👑 and imagining stuff ...

Last Christmas I gave you my 💜 heart .....
And the very next day ....


Anyway ...
The reason I hate Christmas this season and fairy-tale is because it was the first death Anniversary of my dearest loving caring elder brother and mentor ....I miss him a lot ....he was always there for me ...always with a Capital G .

But it was not just me ...most of his yateems missed him in their own way...some I saw , heard and feel. But the most unexpected reaction came from the US consulate Twitter page ....

Remember he used to say Mrs Roosevelt made Pakistan ..,

Well no this US consulate khi tweet does not say she did ...but it does suggest something....



Did you know Quaid-e-Azam once visited the United States on a three-day trip?
In June 1926, he visited the prestigious American military academy, West Point as chairman of a sub-committee looking to establish a similar institute in the sub-continent.
#QuaidDay #QuaideAzam #USPAK




Okay ...

So before I end this Xtra Sapecial Sunday Blog 

How can I forget the breaking news 

Ding Dong has a New splash bubble 






Fajr Azan has started ...I am leaving this Sunday Blog with a Nora fatehi song hoping to get up and be able to bend by back . 

Allah Hafiz ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment