Pages

Sunday 8 January 2023

The Sunday Blog № 353

 


Today is the Sunday 
And this is my the Sunday Blog № 353 ( Three Hundred and Fifty Three)

Yes today is 8th January 2023 AD
15th Jamadi us Sani 1444H
Till the Sunset ( 5:59 pm ; Karachi ) 
22°C/ 16°C( Google)

Moon: 99.2%
Waning Gibbous
Current Time: 8 Jan 2023, 00:18:45
Moon Direction: 83.48° E↑
Moon Altitude: 75.68°
Moon Distance: 406,343 km
Next New Moon: 22 Jan 2023, 01:53
Next Full Moon: 5 Feb 2023, 23:28
Next Moonset: Today, 08:26
Moon's constellation ♊ Gemini
Horoscope is ♑ Capricorn

Okay The good news is that I survived the first week of the New year 2023 AD 
And the Bad News is that short series of two test with New Zealand was drawn  in Karachi. It was too close... Sarfaraz Ahmed was back in action  and really performed well but even his extra ordinary performance was not good enough to win the matches or the series . Pitches were blames as always . Which reminds me of the soap ad
In which the kid says to his father . "Father I will play on the pitch made by you ...I don't know why I never realized it was Sarcastic. 
Come back to Sarfaraz Ahmed ....he was fired by the PTI government so it is not good for the reputation and credibility of the govt and the former prime minister. 

Anyways I have done the daily New York times Wordle very quickly tonight.

Wordle 568 3/6

⬜🟨🟩🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The word is OPERA 


Okay have to go and check the water pump ....

12:30 am Break ! 

12:42 am Nothing interesting about the weather ....not very cold or Quetta winds ....no rain or dust storm . Very ordinary weather ...no surprises there. 

Honestly I love this kind of weather .... because....I don't get sweaty and I can eat my favorite food . 

The price of food and ingredients increased a lot this for example the price of eggs is Rs 290/- for the most average quality...
Farm packed eggs are almost Rs 100/- more ...

Despite the price hike and instability the infamous Karachi Eat food festival started this weekend . Believe it or not this is my second winter without the viral or bacterial cold or flu
I bought anti biotics earlier last winter and haven't touched it . I am trying to avoid everything...still wearing the mask when I go out and the thing that hurts my soul not going to the mosque and graveyard or take a bus ride downtown. Avoiding the street food as much as I can and especially avoiding the beef/chicken Chatni rolls from my favorite kabab restaurants and having homemade puri Choley on Sundays....so what I am trying to say is that whether they allow stags or not ...I am avoiding the 10th Karachi Eat food festival 2023 ... Definitely 😁

Talking of food how can we forget the Pepsi....and it's million dollars Ads campaigns.... Pepsi ads campaigns are known globally for their fun loving promoting sports and entertainment industry...But here Pepsi Pakistan has fallen in the trap of CSR the so called corporate social responsibility.
First of all it does not suit their global image . It's just like red bull or mountain dew promoting the classical Ustad singing .

But honestly I have no issues with their Why Not Meri Jaan... Champaigns....YouTube link

Except that they keep negating their own point ...I don't want to go into details  and present every tvc over the past couple of years with this tag line ....just look at the two extremely repeating during the prime serial times every evening and during the cricket matches . 
After promoting a girls freedom ,confidence and euphoria by breaking from a preconceived notion ....this week they Absolutely discourage the passion and social media trend which by the way I believe may not last very long ....and not many have the courage and freedom to do . 

Falling asleep...,💤💤💤

Sun 15th Jamadi us Sani 1444H
22°C
7:54 am Fall asleep doing the Sunday Blog
Woke up 7am 
First checked the water pump
Then hurriedly prayer 🛐
Made tea☕
Did breakfast
Nose  cleared feels so good to breathe the Sunday morning fresh air 
Praiseth the lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏








9:54 am the sound of donkey from the street ...

Assawtul hameer ...


19. Waiqsid fee mashyika waoghdud min sawtika inna ankara al-aswati lasawtu alhameeri

19. "And be moderate
In thy pace, and lower
Thy voice; for the harshest
Of sounds without doubt
Is the braying of the ass."


Otherwise it's so quiet....just like a Sunday morning....


The body of the drowned girl at do darya seaview DHA phase 8 the other day was washed to the shore ....after the purse a day earlier. YouTube link

 


Mollana ihtaram ul Haq the eldest son of mollana ihtesham ul Haq found dead in the US . He had cancer.



10:22 am Fruits Wala sound 







10:40 am fish Wala ....sound  

12:00 noon checked water pump 






1:54 pm Stopped everything I was doing ... cancelled the lunch plans 
Delayed prayers ...

Falling asleep 💤💤💤


3:59 pm okay I did it ...yes sleep woke up 
Got up 
Had bath 
Prayed 🛐 
with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


And now the yakhni Soup 🍲



Obviously....you don't throw away the meat and bones after making yakhni Soup 🍲...
This is what I was not expecting at all in the hi tea ☕ 






















Just when I finished this meal ....the Asr Azan started ...
So I prayed 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


So now I am warn ...this was not happening after eating the Haleem . This is very important ...you need to know and understand what food and ingredients of the food has what affects on you and your body . 
I am sure you must have seen many Hollywood movies or tv shows in which somebody instantly fall I'll or has a rash after eating something that has no specific reaction on anybody else...for example everybody eats peanuts ...the whole world eats peanuts , peanut butter etc but just a few have allergy to it . Sometimes it even becomes a life threatening situation for them . 

So here my feeling cold after eating wheat not fully blended in the the Haleem...may be a sign of gluten intolerance or Celic disease. 



Okay time for Maghrib prayer 🛐 
with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

5:55 pm Break ! 

Sun 16th Jamadi us Sani 1444H
22°C/ 20°C ( Google)
97.58% Visible

Moon's constellation ♋ Cancer
Horoscope is ♑ Capricorn
7:41 pm  

okay so usually after the Maghrib we watch tv/YouTube series . after the end of daily series Betiyan of ARY ...i decided not to watch the new series of ARY or any local series . Because they are not improvising only recycling the same stuff . Instead I started watching Sony tv 's Katha Ankahee ...where they are improvising instead of recycling....they have given the proposal's one night stand a very unique twist . First there is no triangle no winners or losers . It's a tug of war between the boss and bossy . Nobody is in their dirty secrets even the childhood friend and confidants and partner . YouTube link 


Watching it as a light hearted comedy series ...not interested in minute details ....beside the Sony channel reshuffle is hurting the whatever seriousness already . 

Fall asleep watching YouTube...

But woke very warm and relaxed ...
Had some hot yakhni and watch ..surf the channel for any news I might have missed ...turns the US elected president is visiting the mexico border for the first time since moving in the Whitehouse...must be really dishearted over the house speakers election . 
Look how sherry something reacted to the delay in election earlier

Okay unfortunately in Jan 2023 YouTube shorts were not allowed to be posted as YouTube videos in the blog . You have to just click on the YouTube link and watch this short on the YouTube app . Sorry ❤️

Mid night is approaching fast ...

So first 
I have to confess that instead of making the most of it and enjoy the cool weather I preferred to stay locked inside and watch movies and sleep...not even focused on eating ...how not at all like me ...
Well it was not very cold so I had no difficulty in watching movies for hours ... especially the cable movies where you are not allowed to pause or take a break to grab a cup of tea or coffee...still I am so grateful to the Cable who by the way seems to be in all kinds of economic and political troubles itself and yet showed me drisham 2, phone Bhoot ( minus the ending) and Angelina Jolie's those who wish me ...Govinda Mera Naam ( missed ) 
Awesome movie week ...and this was just not it ...I also watched two very amazing movies on Netflix as well ...
Janvi Kapoor's milli ( deja Vu) 
And Alina Zasobina (Алина Засобина)
's Thai Massage ( 2022)
No more Kanda for me....please ...I ll go American with fries 🍟 from now on ...

Phone booth
Drisham 2
Those who wish me dead
Milli 
Tara vs Bilal 
Thai Massage

2:42 am Wordle 569 3/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The word is PIXIE 

Okay so first I checked the water pump
Then had tea ☕
Then prayed 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

After that I checked the tv channels 
For news and movies 

Nothing for me in the or the news 

Brazilian parliament is under attack 


Okay I have missed two episodes of the regular Sunday series  
So I better end this my the Sunday Blog № 353 ( Three Hundred and Fifty Three) here and have some coffee ☕ and watch my soaps 

All the Best ! 






No comments:

Post a Comment