Pages

Sunday 18 December 2022

The Sunday Blog № 350

 



Today is The Sunday
And this is my the Sunday Blog № 350 ( Three Hundred and Fifty) 

Yes today is the 18th of December 2022AD
The 23rd of Jamadi ul Awwal 1444H
Till the Sunset ( 5:46 pm ; Karachi ) 
25°C/ 19°C ( Google) 

It has been one of the toughest week of the year and I am sure it will only get worse . I don't know if the the word celebrate is politically correct for the death Anniversary of dearly departed. Not one but two . One is the fifteenth and the is first. One according to English calendar and the other according to the Islamic lunar calendar. We all know that the lunar Year is ten days shorter then the English calendar . So the lunar date today was ten days later last fateful very unfortunate year . 

Anyways , 
Let's do the daily New York times Wordle before it expires . 

Wordle 547 5/6

⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Today's Word is TAPER ...

No idea what it means ...could be a noun ...or verb ...who cares ...let's move on to better things in life . 

Come to think of it ...I have so much to eat tonight and there is so much more I can order online and will be delivered within minutes even this late ...that I cannot decide. So I really think that I should fast today . I am a fast short to the century of fast this year 2022. If you scroll down the blog list on this site you may find blogs of each and every fast separately with food pictures of sehri and iftari of that fast . 

It seems really unbelievable that I fasted 95 days of this year and that my last fast № 95 was on October 18th 2022 ...and according to Islamic lunar calendar it was the 21st of RabiulAwwal 1444 H my birthday... so i fasted 
Today the Astronomical twilight is at 5:48 am 

Extremely sleepy mobile falling...

💤

3:19 am A little sleep...then I woke up and realize that if I fall asleep I won't be able to get up for sehri and Fajr prayer 🛐 

So I got up left the bed and went to watch the Latest episode of Turkish series Dastak mere Dil pey ....Sen Cal kapimi....you knock on my door or something like that ...


Then I started to prepare my sehri ...making tea and boiling an egg ... microwave the sheermal and chicken karahi . ...I will do sehri at 4:00 am there is still much time . I seriously believe I should do sehri at 5 am ...but 
I think it's a safe bet ....

Okay talking of bet ...

Pakistan won the toss and choose to bat in Karachi Stadium yesterday in the 3rd  test of Pak vs Eng series the first after seventeen years . 

Earlier this year when Sri Lanka was in crisis...and in trouble both economic and political ...PCB send a team to play cricket ...I was watching the gale stadium and the beautiful serene environment and thought ...what is this ....BBC News is showing an altogether different view and tale....and was much relaxed that reality is much better . Today I watched the surrounding of the Karachi Cricket Stadium ...very cool and serene ....and I want believe that everything is Cool . There is no pollution...no traffic jam...no gas and electric trouble . People are turning to gandhara civilization ...for cooking is a cultural revolution. 

Matka chai and matka Biryani after the muddy air they breath due to multibillion $$ dollar Bus projects and Anti encroachment drives . 


I think you got the drift ...

Pakistan made 305 runs 
And England lost the first wicket of night watchman for just 7 runs ...chances are good for Pakistan in this test . Let's hope for the best . 


Okay it's almost time for Sehri ....

4:00 am Break ! 

4:53 am Done ! 

Sehri
23rd Jamadi ul Awwal
Sunday
Astronomical twilight 5:48 am
Sunrise 7:11 am























The only non divorced widow of our former MNA Late Amir liaquat of Jamshed Town ...Dania Shah was arrested on complain of his daughter by FIA cyber crime 

For releasing a viral video without mask and sop's . 

موسم بدلا رت گدرائی اہل جنوں بے باک ہوئے. فصل بہار کے آتے آتے کتنے گریباں چاک ہوئے


Okay then it's time for the last sip and brush and then prayer 🛐

with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


5:28 am Break ! 


Sun 23rd Jamadi ul Awwal 1444H
24°C
12:45 pm Fasting 
Woke up 
No new rose 🌹 today 
Checked water pump
Back to bed


England are 152/5 
Trail by 152 runs 

Pakistan has a slight chance here 

Okay the belt of the donkey pump broke Praiseth the lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏
I had a new one waiting for this to happen...actually I have been waiting for this to happen for months when I saw the first cut in the belt . But it was run normal so I waited till it stops. And today I just found the belt lying on the ground just beside the pump .changing was easy and the pump is pulling water so I guess i did okay. 

Fasting on Sunday is so good for the mind body and soul . There is no tension no worry to eat or not to eat . 
And talking of eat . Yes yesterday I ordered chicken and mutton . In case the cooking mafia wants to cook pulao for fateha ....



But I smell something fishy everywhere even in my room ..so my guess is that she bought fish , cooked and offered fateha while I was sleeping ...

So now I don't have to worry about the chaapa as well  as Doctor Saab
Excused from coming . Life is getting tougher for him and his family . I am not sure if they regret the decision  to return to Karachi ....

Anyways ...
The score is 219/5 
Trail by 85 runs ...
Good session for England 

Okay got to go check water pumps 
Take a bath
And pray 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


2:11 pm Break ! 

4:02 pm Finished the 7th Para of the Holy Quran.  I am trying to do a khatam e Quran by the 28th of December on the first death Anniversary of Aslam Bhai ....may his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏

Allah unn ki maghfirat karey Ameen 

So pulao and fish are ready for the fateha and iftari ....

So I don't need to order anything online ...and the things of his liking are not available....you won't believe this ...it's 4:12 pm Asr Azan has started ...

Last Sunday the breakfast was over in bahadurabad / sharfabad / Alamgir by 10 am ...it seems the town took a Sunday off today or the British security blocked all exits ...
The savouries are not ready yet ...in nearby bakery...
Let's check the score ...

354 a lead of 50 Runs 
Awesome 👍

Okay time for long break....

Fateha , iftari , recital and prayers 🛐
with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

4:45 pm Break ! 

Sun 24th Jamadi ul Awwal 1444H
25°C

Moon: 26.5%
Waning Crescent
Current Time: 18 Dec 2022, 22:57:19
Moon Direction: 73.43° ENE↑
Moon Altitude: -48.79°
Moon Distance: 381,907 km
Next New Moon: 23 Dec 2022, 15:16
Next Full Moon: 7 Jan 2023, 04:07
Next Moonrise: Tomorrow, 02:40

So the FiFA final ended ....it's dead silence in the neighborhood.....


The fireworks has stopped....

Must be the dinner or the collection ... anyways....

I did my iftari after the fateha 
And fall asleep ...during or after the last episode of series Betiyan ...yes the fiza effendi show . 

Anyways 





































































My life has changed a lot in this past year ....I may not be bald yet but my face has changed a lot ...I cannot fake that innocent smile at will anymore. 




No comments:

Post a Comment