Pages

Sunday 4 December 2022

The Sunday Blog № 348

 


Today is the Sunday

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 348 ( Three Hundred and Forty Eight)


Yes today is the 4th of December 2022AD

The 9th of Jamadi ul Awwal 1444H

Till the Sunset ( 5:42 pm ; Karachi ) 

26°C/21°C(Google) 


Moon: 81.9%

Waxing Gibbous

Current Time: 4 Dec 2022, 00:12:15

Moon Direction: 256.09° WSW↑

Moon Altitude: 40.41°

Moon Distance: 386,355 km

Next Full Moon: 8 Dec 2022, 09:08

Next New Moon: 23 Dec 2022, 15:16

Next Moonset: Today, 03:21



So the End of the Year is here again .....the last month of the year . I said again because we also follow the Islamic lunar Year . And it's end came in the month of July an almost six month difference.


So before I shed light on the wrap of the year ...2022 

And it's good and bad ....moments ...why not first we do the NYT Daily Wordle 


Wordle 533 5/6


⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜

🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜

🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜

⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Today the Word is Adore ...


Okay I think I feel hungry , cold and sleepy ....all three indication that I should put down the mobile and get up ..or ...put down the mobile and sleep . Either way I really don't think I could continue this my the Sunday Blog № 348( Three Hundred and Forty Eight) . Actually there is not much to talk about . I remained very sad and depressed to focus on anything . 


12:54 am Break ! 


1:29 am So during the break ...I had mattar chawal with shami kabab ...I cooked the mattar chawal in the evening yesterday. And shami kababs were ordered through Foodpanda




I saved it for the supper . And it came handy as I did not even had to think what to eat . Okay while eating this supper I watched a dubbed movie portion , watched the same movie before midnight. 






Sun 9th Jamadi ul Awwal 1444H

26°C

7:50 am Fall asleep and did not wake up till 7:15 am 

Missed Fajr 

Got up smelled fresh Roses 🌹

Tea ☕  already made 

Watched Messi news 

Mucus in eyes have absolutely dried no more sticky

Came back to bed 

Yawning....






So I guess it's time to re schedule my sleeping and waking up 


The late supper , late movies and late Fajr cannot get along . I will have to sleep early avoid NYT daily Wordle at midnight skip supper and wake up for Fajr instead of staying up and waiting for Fajr . 


The bowels movement is very messy... because I took extra spicy 🔥

And avoided cheese or any dairy products. 


And the reasons is very clear ...I avoid milk for lactose intolerance, butter for colesterol , cheese for saturated fats and yogurt for bacteria and ice cream for throat infections . 

And all the winter treats sweetmeats for the fear of diabetes which my dear elder siblings believe I have because they have . 

Misery loves Company! 



11:57 am Fall asleep again 

Woke up to Sindh police stealing honey from the Neem tree . They break down the beehive from the tree and then put the beehive back on the tree after taking out the honey 🍯 the bees have not yet recognized the returned beehive they are all buzzing on the portion left hanging on the tree . Probably thinking of reconstruction. 




Had tea ☕ 

Choley are ready for brunch if I eat it simple ....I also have the paya and nihari and Halwa everything even frozen puri and naan ....

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏


Cable tv is off 


So I have to check the test match score on the Google


Pak ended at 579 

And eng have made 46/2

So the lead is about 124 at lunch . 


Okay 


So on the non political front 

The retired  chief handed over the command stick to the new chief in a grand ceremony

And left the nation with two color Onions at a price difference of RS 20/- per kg 

Or more ...


Both onions are different in size and taste as well. 


Luckily we have both . 









Former prime minister and his party PTI is threatening to dissolve the Punjab and frontier provincial assembly 

While they are getting a tough time from the PDM alliance parties winning a balance . 





So even if the new chief comes in pressure and announced the general elections in March 2023 or July 2023 or October 2023 

There is no guarantee that 

Former prime minister would not fall from the stage or accept the election and not try to derail the political process. Time and again he and his party has proved that they do not believe in the parliament .


 Dissolving the provincial assemblies without any rhyme or reason would be high treason with the parliament, the state and the constitution of Pakistan. 


Anyways ..I have to go and check the water pump ...and have some brunch ...


Also pray 🛐 


with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین!


12:45 pm Break ! 


3:17 pm The Brunch 




































While posting the food pictures here I heard the tv from living room got up to check if the the cable has returned ....No ...it's just the overlapping cable of different company...few channels dimly comes when our cable is off . 

Most of the channels on the other cable is the same . But our cable usually show better movies .... especially the new releases....

Yesterday apart from the new release movie I mentioned above it also showed the Sandra bullock movie The Lost City ( 2022) 





But the main feature this week despite the ongoing technical difficulties...was Pooja Bhatt 's

Chup ! Revenge of the Artist ( 2022)


I believe they wanted an honest opinion. But I was too sleepy...

Okay back to the score

Pak are 42/2

Eng    264/7 declared 

So at the moment 

Pak needs 301 to survive ...the 5th and final day . The first test will be finished by lunch or tea ☕ tomorrow

Four celebrities died and three girls and their mother were killed to be famous.

Industrialists S M Muneer (Din Group)


Akbar liaquat Ali Khan ( first PM's Son)


Journalist Imran Aslam ( GEO tv)


And Actor Afzal Ahmed (PTV)


While Muneer Saab was being laid to rest at momani jaans graveyard in DHA 8  , Fawwad bought Pani puri for his family came home and slaughtered everybody and then slightly cut himself to look like suicide

But he survived and is well. 

Karachi man slaughters wife, three daughters, say police



Okay we have a chaapa ...outside ...so I cannot go out ...I can continue doing this my the Sunday Blog № 348 ( Three Hundred and Forty Eight) . 


So I believe the chaapa is over ...
I better get up now and have a tea cup refill and then pray 🛐 

with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


5:01 pm Break ! 


Sun 10th Jamadi ul Awwal 1444H
26°C

Moon: 87.6%
Waxing Gibbous

Current Time:4 Dec 2022, 18:23:43
Had lots of tea ☕
Then prayed Maghrib prayer 🛐 
with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

So today I have more time after the Maghrib because there is no cable tv and I cannot watch the ARY daily serial at 7 pm ....
The Betiyan serial is almost at the end . 
Not sure why they show it all week even on sunday . Last episode date is still not advertised ... honestly they could go on like for ever ...or even switch to the season after season trend not yet followed by the Pakistani television industry ...
Also they don't stream the latest episodes together ...or maybe they do on some other app ..I am not using ...like ARY Zapp or something...


Even though I have not signed in to the Google or YouTube on the Android tv but still the YouTube on Android tv Recommended this fifa opening song for you ...

11:54 pm okay so it's almost midnight time to go but first ....my dinner pictures 




































The only good thing that happened this week was that the Google play store ban was delayed till next month . 


All the best 
Allah Hafiz ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment