Pages

Sunday 28 August 2022

The Sunday Blog № 334

 


Today is the Sunday

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 334 ( Three Hundred and Thirty four),


Yes it is the 28th of August 1444H 

The 29th of Muharram 1444H

Till the Sunset ( 6:55 pm ; Karachi ) 

30°C / 27°C (Google) 


Moon: 0.4%

New Moon

Current Time: 28 Aug 2022, 00:25:08

Moon Direction: 345.90° NNW↑

Moon Altitude: -52.57°

Moon Distance: 396,165 km

Next Full Moon: 10 Sep 2022, 14:59

Next New Moon: 26 Sep 2022, 02:54

Next Moonrise: Today, 06:52



Yes I have already done the daily New York times wordle


Wordle 435 4/6


🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜

🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩

🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩



So we are finally here ....where monsoon and Muharram ends and Asia cup 2022 begins.


I cannot believe that Sania Mirza of Hyderabad quit US open tennis and deferred her retirement plan just to be back in Dubai for the indoPak encounter in the tournament. 

This is a crazy world ...

And her husband the Manus operandi , won the Kashmir banaspati kpls for mirpur Royals while everybody knows there is heavy rains and record breaking floods in the country everything is under deep flowing water not just moisture or dew on the field like Dubai 


Cricket is absolutely impossible especially in Kashmir on the Pakistani side .

If don't believe...I can line up so many YouTube videos and links , reels , clips and even funny tictoks to prove the Innocent.

In case you still don't understand what I am getting at ...let me explain 

This cross border sports family 

Usually distracts members of Pakistan team during the main matches they don't let them party all night instead they invite them to boring family lunches and dinners and destroy the morals .

Need I say no more ..


So all the best Team Pakistan remember you don't have to play to win you must play to beat India and England and Australia .



This week I finally broke the silence and bought five Colorful and aromatic Rose plants from a new kid pushing the plant cart  on my neighbor's father's street . The kid said I am the old guys nephew or the vice versa. Anyways we bargained for few minutes . He started from 750 for two and we finally had a deal for 1200 + 100  for five . They are all very different from each other and very bright colored . Two are bigger than the rest and I am so sure his uncle would have never sold them to me . He did not say anything else about his uncle neither did I ask . If he had died or quit , the kid would have told me ...must have been busy .or dead either way I am glad .

{Plant pics} 

Since there is hardly any sunlight these days of farty cloudy sky and you can't leave them in rain so I keep them in covered area right next to my Quran recital Chair . I also started the Quran recitation for Ammi , Papa and Aslam Bhai .


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین!

After two months break .It felt really great smelling the roses

But I am very undecided about whether I should pray for Rain or Not 



Fall asleep ! 


Sun 29th Muharram 1444H

30°C

11:28 am Fall asleep doing the Sunday Blog 

Missed fajr 

Woke up 10:30 am 

Checked water pumps 

Made tea 



The New kid with flower plants push cart is back for the Sunday customers ...and he has a most unexpected customer...from the builder bargaining for a thousand rupees ....wish I had more time today I would have enjoyed this deal to the full and final bit . I did not let the seller see me today he probably would have got scared by my Sunday morning face in the day light . The other day when we had a deal it was cloudy and dark evening time . 


Wait Doctor Saab has sent something in the Messenger. 

Be right back ...


12:32 pm you know how I wake-up with a mosquitoes singing a Happy song when The Nuclear Power Shutdown starts and how hundreds of mosquitoes follow me when I am in the bath ...and in the open checking water pump .

I got bitten by so many every day when I am not under the fan or the fan is closed due to loadshedding ...I practically live in a mosquitoes colony ...and look who got Dengue...

Life is full of surprises And the irony is that we have so many papaya plants loaded with small green papaya , papaya flowers and hundreds of papaya leaves ...and even a papaya plant that I cut twice because it grew at a wrong place has once again has new leaves today ....








But he wants branded and palatable and processed by some profiteering pharmaceutical. 


I was already too depressed ....

I need to go check the water pumps


12:54 pm Break! 


1:49 pm Sunday Brunch 













The eggs were too cold to boil ...

The tea pot was burned yesterday as somebody put in on the stove and started watching the soap on tv the same somebody left it overnight soaked in detergents and lemons

When I washed it to make the tea ☕ this morning ...it was very shiny and clean ...feels really good.

Okay time for the break for zuhr prayer 

And fajr qaza prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین!

1:58 pm Break ! 

3:15 pm 



The Experts say that if you cut the head or break the top leaves plants like these don't survive .....but you can see the the whole in the papaya plant head where I cut it the second time . 


I need to sleep now before the first Nuclear Power Shutdown/ loadshedding begins .....at 4:00 pm during which I would get up and recite the holy Quran for deliverance and blessings of my dear parents and elder brother in heaven .

These days I don't ask from the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 

Anything for myself only rain for Karachi ....I prayed all summer and my prayers were answered in the form of a very record breaking monsoon season . I hope and pray that this rainy season stays like this even after the monsoon season. 

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

Sleep ........


4:44 pm How can you sleep when there is a medical emergency in the family and Pak Army Rangers are having a big screening of Indo Pak match and food gala at safari park...rider came and took the Papaya leaves and delivered it to Doctor Saab two towns away . 


The last Nuclear Power Shutdown/ Loadshedding of the day also didn't happen...so today we had no loadshedding may be because I did not go to their Customer Care Center for revised Electric Bill and instead payed online the full unrevised bill as it was available online . 

The difference between online bill and revised minus The FCA is half the bill . So we probably won't need to pay the electric bill next month if the computer jee corrected it. 

Our units should decrease now as the weather is much better and we don't need the fan all the time especially at fajr . 


The plan to install a Air-conditioning is again delayed for the six months .

The builder is trying to irritate the new neighbors on the street by unnecessary remodeling the unoccupied portions of two newly build houses/ apartments for my Alternate Entertainment or full attention. 

جنگل کا بادشاہ میرا دوست ۔۔۔


Feeling very hungry ....but still undecided 

Okay so there is still much time before the start of the match so I better  have some snacks and pray 

with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین!

5:27 pm Break ! 

6:34 pm Done praying and reciting finished the first para of the holy Quran
29 more to go and the unholy month of safar has not even technically started yet 
No it has started in mecca and medina ...they had 1st of safar so I guess our Muharram moon was not sighted properly...we will be two days behind now and if the safar moon is not sighted today ...then what ? 

Did not have any snacks or meal ...as I came out first I served somebody else and then the sink closed drain was pointed out to me and by the time I opened the drain ...I lost the appetite...then I prayed and then recited 
And now I am once again undecided 
And waiting for the maghrib prayer Azan with wazu and I don't even want to go anywhere near the kitchen . 

Watching TenSports commercial s before match  ... don't want to ruin my day listening to losers on ptvSports ....

Wow short sleeves....

Bazid Khan saying “ I can’t even listen to myself ” lots of noise in the stadium #PakVsInd

India won the toss and field 
Out ????

Okay I am done 
Time to pray maghrib 
with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


Sun 1st Safar 1444H
30°C
8:34 pm Pakistan is giving away simple catches ...113/6  on 16.4 overs 
Amazing runrate 

I had this for dinner ...
















Okay last over now ....I don't believe it ...
They way they were handing out ....

Projected score was 141....
Dropped catch ??
In last over ...
Six ....
Two balls
Bowled ! 
All Out for 147 


11:10 pm  Supper 



















India Wins 

So a horrible , sad and depressing Sunday is coming to an end ...



No comments:

Post a Comment