Pages

Sunday 21 August 2022

The Sunday Blog № 333


 Today is the Sunday

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 333 ( Three Hundred and Thirty three) 


Yes, it is 21st of August 2022AD

The 22nd of Muharram 1444H

Till the Sunset ( 7:02 pm ; Karachi ) 


30°C


Moon: 34.8%

Waning Crescent

Current Time: 21 Aug 2022, 00:09:12

Moon Direction: 58.59° ENE↑

Moon Altitude: -7.26°

Moon Distance: 402,927 km

Next New Moon: 27 Aug 2022, 13:17

Next Full Moon: 10 Sep 2022, 14:59

Next Moonrise: Today, 00:42


Okay before starting this my the Sunday Blog № 333 ( Three Hundred and Thirty three) it is better that I do the daily newyork times wordle first 


12:22 am 


Wordle 428 4/6


⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨

🟨🟨🟨⬜🟨

🟨🟩🟨🟨⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Today it took about 10 minutes without Google to do the wordle despite the pressure of doing the Sunday Blog. 


The most amazing new development this week in my life is that The Karachi Electric 💡 has stopped the Midnight and fajr time hour long loadshedding. 


Now we have just two .. One and a half hour long loadshedding



The rainy season and thunderstorm continues 

The Thunder ⛈️ and lightning ⚡ this week was amazing 

Rain was not as hard in my area as it was in other mostly suburbs


But the drizzle kept the weather cool and bearable ( قابل برداشت )


Just like religious festivals the Happy Independence day Celebration and Euphoria was also marred ( خراب) by the petrol price increase despite global market decrease. 


This resulted in a very unstable Pepsi and Slice prices all over the Karachi wholesale, retail and online marts 

Not to mention the exorbitant ( حد سے زیادہ ) prices charged by Restaurants and Frenchise ( فرنچائز ) 


IMF the monetary regulators decided to lift the ban on imported goods after a partial lifting of ban earlier. 

Most imported Chocolates are back on shelf's and also available for online shopping 

The prices are of course increased and unstable . 


Sorry I need to go and check the water pump ...

Brb ! 


1:11 am  yes Water is coming 

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏


Also had a Rs 7/- only tricky pack of two Sooper cookies and cup of tea without sugar or milk before coming back . 


So where was i ? 


Oh yes IMF ..yes 


Moving on ...The PTI 's Chief of staff and sub-leashed professor of US University of Illinois Mr Shabaz gill Conti Nude to be in the main stream media as well as the social media top trends while remaining under study . 


Islamabad police has so far proved their legal superiority over the corrupted unruly Punjab Police ,


Hats off to Islamabad police. 


I am sure the matter may be resolved as soon as the media attention shifts towards the Cricket Asia cup 2022 and especially the India vs Pak match next week in Dubai .

I wonder what Sania Mirza Malik is up to this time . 


So before I go on another break at the top of the hour . The good news is that PTCl network is now fully restored in Pakistan after the crash on Friday morning . 



2:32 am Nayyara Noor is dead !


Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

(انا للہ وانا اليہ راجعون)


 


اللہ تعالیٰ مرحومہ کی مغفرت فرمائے آمین ثم آمین 


Pemra bans live coverage of former prime minister Imran Khan of pti 


Thank you 


Nicole The riot is the new US counsel general in Karachi 




She has come from Haiti and Morocco. She seems taller .maybe not . 



Okay now back to the Sunday Blog ging ....


Okay this may be very interesting for the under study psychologists,

I despite being extremely depressed am forced to act and feel like a disgruntled teenager that I never was . Banging and Kicking the doors due to wood expansion ( لکڑی کا پَھیلْنا ) by the full Monty monsoon raining season . 

Wish I lived by the sea or on superhighway where the waves and clouds burst are at their very worst. 

People living in those areas remember the bashing of the past years and expect it to go away very soon they don't seem at the moment to be inclined or compelled to move or sale the property at a lower rate . 


Sehri time 

No I am not fasting today but if I was 


Okay just like yesterday I am feeling sleepy and am about to fall asleep. Not sure what is keeping me nearly awake. I don't want to fall asleep just now and miss fajr like yesterday. 


Microwaved some leftovers and had a meal 


My elder sister whom I call the cooking mafia had been suffering from muscle strains and cramps for the past few weeks still she is not giving up cooking unnecessarily. There was chicken biryani in the fridge but she cooked daal chawal yesterday for lunch and then roast and cup cakes for dinner . 











My dear siblings are really amazing they keep reminding me that I am overweight but when I try to not eat and go on a diet ..they feed me extra ... special. 

She posted the Adnan Sami video on Facebook about losing weight and ordered extra food biryani and qorma 

And then she complains that I don't have a waist ( کمر ) anymore . Honestly I don't understand what she means by that ...I try to keep the belly in check but how can I look back . I am not a swan or giraffe. 




Anyways soon I will start fasting again without pakoras for iftari. Inshallah . Amen 🙏

Okay I guess all the fajr Azan's have stopped far and wide of Jamshed town

So I better pray 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین!

5:26 am Break ! 


Sun 22nd Muharram 1444H

30°C

11:08 am very quiet Sunday morning I got up just to check the water pumps

No traffic on the street 

No thunderstorm ⛈️ predicted till 24th August but you never  know ..after all they are giving away Amir liaquat's seat in by-election of NA 245 today⚡


Got to go ...it's almost loadshedding time 

Have to check the water pumps.....


11:22 am Break ! 


11:47 am okay today Karachi Electric 💡 gave up the 3rd Nuclear Power Shutdown also not sure if it's because of Sunday or the NA 245 By Election 

The weather is already thickly cloudy the not expected Thunderstorm ⛈️ may come earlier . 


Please don't tell my sister ...my halwa puri hangout is available on zaap but I am not sure ...if eating that is good for her .....if I had ordered it half an hour ago ...I should have been on its way by now ...but I don't want to eat something anything that makes me fall asleep again .

Okay top of the hour break ! 

12:21 pm ah it's afternoon already ...

I washed two very dirty kurtas ....infact I don't feel the difference.... especially the white one ...so I will have to take it to the laundry ...not sure if they will re register me or let me use the same old washing mark registered in my dear elder brother Recently Departed 
May his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏

The coconut chopper guy was coming almost every week and the coconut were drying on the tree and crows were making their nest making it their territory...so I finally let him in ....without a deal ...he gave me a handful of coconuts and I also gave five hundred rupees ....for removing the crow's nest and cutting leaves going towards the illegal building on the roof top . 

The coconut chopper guy and his kids left happily ...
My sister was also happy with the handful of skin peeled coconut . 
And I am satisfied that now coconuts would not fall from tree for a few months .. probably the next yield would be ready on the new year . Time flies. 

Our homely garden cat is irritated today by two . The big fat Cat Ant from across the street and the crow family guarding their nest on the Neem tree ....this monsoon thunderstorm season has not been very good for the crow's and kites . Also because of dollar and petrol price increase people are not feeding them so fondly like before . I am sure they will move to greener pastures or die trying . 


1:18 pm Must have done something extremely bad ...saw the professor's widowed mom twice . She had a pick and drop during the top of the hour breaks ...I feel like she wanted to make sure I see her go and return . It can't be that she went to vote ... because her sponsor party is boycotting the today's by election in the name of supporting MQM ....for the better Alliance.

Anyways , on the other end of the street the new kid lookalike of  kivanc tutlitug 
Is wheel balancing of the other car . 
Rest of the neighborhood is still relaxed .

Water was still coming when I last checked at the top of the hour
Then I had the tea 
And prayed 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

The final Azan started now at 1:33 pm 

Nothing fixed about the Sunday Brunch yet . 

Sister wants to go to the mall but I am not sure if it would be open today because of the Army on Alert . And I am too sleepy and lazy today . 

So after checking the water pump I will probably sleep for an hour or two ....or listen to Nayyara Noor s melodies and feel nostalgic. There is absolutely no chance of me going anywhere near the polling station...at least not until elections have biometric electronic or online voting . If we can have online banking ....and online Sunday halwa puri ....then Why Not Meri Jaan .....$$ 


So the moment I opened the room door I realized that my luck has changed for good ...there was a KFC rider calling from the gate with my Sunday Brunch and my dear elder sister was searching for change . I helped her by giving the change and then went to check the water pumps. The water had stopped coming . So I pumped up the water and came back for the hot and crispy KFC chicken wings ...there were eleven in the bucket...I had five and thanked my dear sister and praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 








Collected all the bones in one plate and looked for the cat ...he was nowhere to be found ....must be sleeping somewhere in hiding ....did not throw the bones at the usual place for the crow's to takeaway ...brought the plate with bones back ...I am sure he'll be back soon .

So now I am free to watch Babar bat at Rotterdam...in the 3rd and final ODI before the Asia Cup . The  cricket fans are in a absolute state of shock and mourning by the news of Shaheen Afridi missing the Asia Cup. So Pakistan may lose the match and win the cup . 

5:47 pm What an absolutely incredibly horrible performance by Foodpanda ...
The 5-10 minutes distance was covered by the foodpanda rider in over an hour plus the half hour before he picked my order ...went in opposite directions and stopped . Anyways we got the order and now " I am cooking " ( keep hearing it ..)  beef trotter and hoof ....









The story is that while watching the match which was very slow and boring 
I went to check on my sister and discovered that she was ordering tea and stuff from Panda mart ...in the meat section I saw veal trotter I asked her if I can add that to the cart she allowed so the order was completed....when the order was delayed unnecessarily I started complaining while she started preparing the ingredients like onion , ginger and garlic paste .
As soon as I received the order and checked the items ...she started saying to wash the trotter / hoof ..
As expected there were tiny fragments of bone attached to the pieces that could not be removed just by washing ...so we boiled the pieces of trotter and drained it in a big sieve most of the tiny fragments of bone were removed this way while the leftovers will be gulped down in haste while totally indulged in the taste and aroma of cooked dish with market over naan . 

Honestly I am not cooking the trotters for my taste buds ...I could have ordered a plate of beef paya from restaurant on food panda ...it's good bone soup for her and she won't even know I treated her without medication. And chance are she might even forget her pain and strains in helping me cook. 



Okay time for prayers 🛐 Asr and Maghrib
with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


6:30 pm Break ! 

Sun 23rd Muharram 1444H
30°C
Moon: 27.1%
Waning Crescent
Current Time:21 Aug 2022, 20:36:17
Moon Direction:6.76° N
Moon Altitude:-39.01°
Moon Distance:404,550 km
Next New Moon:27 Aug 2022, 13:17
Next Full Moon:10 Sep 2022, 14:59
Next Moonrise:Tomorrow, 01:28

Unfortunately the trotter/ hoof / paya did not or could not tinder oh sorry Tender 
So I am not sure if I will get to eat it tonight or will be eaten tomorrow .,.as far as the soup or gravy is concerned ...it is very tasty and we had it with slice of bread . I also had a beef roast sandwich just like yesterday. 

. Somehow I also lost interest in the match just like I lost interest in the Bye elections....pti is wasting the time and money of IMF and other foreign donors by winning the Bye elections and not taking seat in the legislative assembly of Pakistan . The show of power is absolutely childish lacks maturity and backing . 
Hanif abbasi of pmln from Rawalpindi was arrested by force he was sentence for life and there was no hope but he got out .

What I mean to say is sometimes it's better to let the  law take its due course
And lawyers help you out instead of becoming a play thing or a footstool for a politician . 

Imran Khan has no vision he is just wasting his time . 


I fall asleep ...woke up and found that my trotter / paya was over cooked and dried ....and sticky ...yum yum 😋


























The kabab were the alternate just in case the trotter was not tinder oh sorry Tender ...
But you can see the trotter is extremely soft and sticky ....

Got to and check the water pump at the top of the hour . 
Oh by the way ...pti won the bye elections...in a megapolis of millions and constituency of more than a million the very unknown guy wins with a few thousand votes mostly party workers ....
Is this democracy ? 
Seems more like a Best Revenge ! 💔

12:04 am Break ! 

Wordle 429 3/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Watched nikamma and look bothways 
Also in good hands ( Turkish) and a Spanish mafia movie what was it's name can't remember now ...














After supper I watched Netflix originals 
Pagglait 

No comments:

Post a Comment