Pages

Sunday 10 April 2022

The Sunday Blog № 314

 Today is the Sunday 

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 314 ( Three Hundred and fourteen ) ,


Yes today is the 10th of April 2022 AD 

The 8th of Ramzan 1443H 

Till the Sunset ( 6:52 pm ; Karachi ) ,

32°C / 27°C ( Google) 


Moon: 55.1%

Waxing Gibbous

Current Time: 10 Apr 2022, 00:11:04

Moon Direction: 288.41° WNW↑

Moon Altitude: 22.96°

Moon Distance: 401,883 km

Next Full Moon: 16 Apr 2022, 23:55

Next New Moon: 1 May 2022, 01:28

Next Moonset: Today, 02:08



So , it's my Sunday Blog's Very Sad 6th Anniversary .

In 2016 I started this my the Sunday Blog as a weekly Blog part of the Karachi Blog ..but soon I realized that it was more personal than a city Blog so I moved it to the newly created weekly Blog ....and ever since it is been published there . 


Wordle 295 4/6*


⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜

🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜

⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩



No Wonder ...


As mentioned above today is the 8th of Ramzan 1443H in few hours we will be doing Sehri meal and start the 8th Roza or fast . 
So a week ago this holy month began after the sighting of the moon .

I have often heard people saying  that the devil is chained with the beginning of this holy month 
Honestly I never before really cared or observed any signs of that really happening But this time I do feel that in the process of being imprisoned or chained there must have been a moment . A moment where the Black Prince got demoralized or something ..lost his grip ....



Anyways , the news is that Imran khan is no longer the prime minister of Pakistan and there is very little chance that he won't get a NRO from the opposition Oh sorry the tables have turned tonight ...former Speaker mr Ayaz Sadiq is the adhoc speaker of the National Assembly of Pakistan after the elected speaker resigned and the deputy fled . No emergency declared but isn't it ironic that Islamabad is absolutely locked down and lahore and Karachi Absolutely Not . Celebrating . 
After the dissolution of the National Assembly last Sunday by the then President mr Alvi on the advice of the then Prime Minister never mind who , I was beginning to doubt the cunning of MQM in choosing Sides. But Tonight I have no doubts at all . 

All week the media tried to establish Collusion through one Farah khan a hockey player turned Socialite turned a politician's wife and daughter in law of sitting pmlN MPA. with frequent flyer private jet at her disposal and carrying hand bag and other designer accessories worth millions of rupees .

Asad umer's own brother was a senior spokesperson of PMLN nobody thought of him as a spy .

It is funny that being the head of covid-19 pandemic NCOC He obeyed the orders from USA and WHO without any logical reasoning ....and now when the cable came for the PM and his govt ...he made the PM quit 


4:54 am okay the Sehri time is almost over and today I am Fasting without sehri ...no no I am not protesting or mourning the pm Imran khan' s ouster ...it is purely for health reasons . 
I believe I had to much to eat since iftari and I can survive without eating sehri infact I would feel much better .


 Sehri

8th Roza 

وَبِصَوْمِ غَدٍ نَّوَيْتَ مِنْ شَهْرِ رَمَضَانَ

Astronomical Twilight 4:57 am 

Sunday

Sunrise 6:15 am 


Time for fajr with a prayer  for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai 


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

5:11 am Break ! 


Sun 8th Ramzan 1443H
32°C
11:12 am Fasting ..
Without sehri but lots of liquid ...
Sleep well only got up three time to go ...
Sun is hot but there is a slight breeze ..no heat wave 
Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏


While I was doing the above tweet ...

We had a very unexpected chaapa ...Doctor Saab finally got the time from his very busy schedule ....

The grooms of the two Lentian weddings , I presume have left for their respective British and commonwealth countries .  
Some of us will now wipe the dust off and turn on the TV just to learn that PECA ordinance is strike down by islamabad high court and fawad Hussain Chaudhary Saab is on ECL and not barrister farogh Naseem . 
Apni apni qismat ...

The future of Pinky bhootni is probably written but not decided . The one think I don't understand is that amid all the uncertainty and crisis ...how Pakistan managed to test a Nuclear capable surface to surface Shaheen III missle and why GoP is spam on Telenor about internet child abuse . 


Almost Noon .... congrats !! 

got to go and see if I can be of any assistance to Doctor Saab ...

11:55 am Break ! 

1:01 pm Three very  different weather's infact four ....inside living room with and without fan . Opening the door on the west open side cool breeze touches the face very refreshing ....walk a yard ... directly in the sun head begin to melt and skin burn . 
So I decided to sit and enjoy the cool breeze. And listen to different Zuhr Azans from far and wide of the Jamshed town may the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 bless my home town and save it from malevolence of friends and foes . (USA and Russia) 

The chaapa ended a little while ago ...then I checked the water pump ...water is coming .
There is no need to go for shopping for iftari or sehri . 
Yesterday I fried regular and potato Pakoray ...they were really appreciated by our cooking mafia ...I am desperately trying to make her avoid the stove and heat until she is on the post eye operation medications. 
But she is constantly ordering chicken 🐔 and meat from panda 🐼 mart  and planning for the next coming fateha 

After watching the television all day yesterday today she is complaining of watery eyes ....now tell me what to do ...
You can't scream , shout or reason with her ...and there is Sindh police protection just outside the wall besides live ducks and chakor .. the daytime armed guard has also brought his folding bed . 
This house is too small for me ....

I haven't been out of the house for couple of days probably since Wednesday ...so whether I need something or not ...I will definitely go out for a walk today ...will think of an excuse . 

After finishing this water pumps business ..
I will have a bath and then pray and recite and then probably go out to the market .
Because after iftari I feel very drowsy and stiff legs  The left ENT is also swollen for days probably food allergies and heat 

Haven't ordered any barbeque this Ramzan yet ...we had chicken 🐔 malai boti and bongh Nihari for Fateha ....but I did not order anything ...miss the beef barbeque a lot ... haven't been able to accept the increased price of beef paratha rolls and they may be thinking of increasing it further . 

No word about the end of lumping skin ..the bad news is that Saudi Arabia banned imports from Pakistan ...but US travel restrictions were relaxed so maybe it's good for the food streets . 

Okay time for break ...

Will return after praying with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

1:57 pm Break ! 

4:11 pm Okay so all the effort of collecting water was wasted as the overhead tank was already full and I had no way of knowing it ...so whatever water I collected today and pumped up was water through the overflow pipe . 
Ahh 

So as we were checking the overflowing water from the overhead tank ...my sister discovered a bunch of banana 🍌 hanging from a falling tree outside . She made me cut it with a saw ...they are very small and raw ...but if not cut now they will be destroyed by animals or afghans . 

Apples are very expensive these days but I think we have a leftover apple 🍎 to keep between the bunch of raw banana as a catalyst it's a magic most growers know but sellers and push cart vendors don't . And the housewives of this dabba pack generation ...may not have a clue what I am talking about . 

Cooking has started in the kitchen ...I tried my best to stop or delay atleast till after the iftari ....because the smells goes into my nose , throat , and eyes and brain . But who cares ....everybody needs something on the iftari table to watch and feel good about themselves. 
We cook it ...we have it ...and we eat it ! 




Chicken 🐔 karhai and dawn paratha ready 

I fall asleep so the plan to go out was cancelled woke up and fried the paratha ...
And now I pray with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

Sunset 6:52 pm 

6:10 pm iftari Break ! 


Sun 9th Ramzan 1443H 
33°C 
7:42 pm 

Iftari 


8th Roza 


Sunset 6:52 pm 



اللَّهُمَّ اِنِّى لَكَ صُمْتُ وَبِكَ امنْتُ [وَعَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْتُ] وَعَلَى 


رِزْقِكَ اَفْطَرْتُ 

























So after iftari I was sweating so I prayed in the open in the cool breeze it was hotter inside because of the continuous cooking in the kitchen ...in more than half of my 314 Sunday Blog s I must have protested the Sunday afternoon cooking . Who cares 

Anyways my body temperature has normalized now but I am overfed and sleepy 😴 not sure what to do next . 

The neighborhood is too silent or I have gone deaf .either way it serves me right . 


The Supreme Court of Pakistan's timely actions once again save the country from a never ending Martial law this week ...it reminds me of someone ...anyways 

The former Prime Minister. Skipper Imran khan is disqualified for life after his childish stubborn behavior he should move out of the dugout and enjoy the game from a distance like his peers Nawaz and Altaf . 

He can keep the Pinky bhootni for as long as he can stand her ....but I am sure he will ditch her soon to be with his family and peers . 



Move with haste or stay at rest 

Wasiq1 Wise : 

No comments:

Post a Comment