Pages

Sunday 17 April 2022

The Sunday Blog № 315



Today is The Easter Sunday 

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 315 ( Three Hundred and fifteen ) ,


Yes it is the 17th of April 2022 ,

The 15th of Ramzan 1443H 

Till the Sunset ( 6:55 pm ; Karachi ) ,

32°C / 28°C partly Cloudy ( Google) 


Moon: 100.0%

Full Moon

Current Time: 17 Apr 2022, 00:16:02

Moon Direction: 171.18° S↑

Moon Altitude: 55.98°

Moon Distance: 370,213 km

Next New Moon: 1 May 2022, 01:28

Next Full Moon: 16 May 2022, 09:14

Next Moonset: Today, 06:28


There was a Pathan joke I heard a million times from my recently Departed dear brother ... ( May his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏) 


A Pathan found the magic lamp 

He immediately rubbed it 

The jinni appeared and asked what can I do for you my master ...

The Pathan replied 


Build a very beautiful house on the plot in front . 


Anything else my master , the jinni asked ,


The Pathan said yes fill it with all the latest amenities and utilities . 


My master you have one more wish ...


The jinni said ,


Pathan replied ; yes make me the chowkidar of that house . 


😂🤣😭🤣


PS : The above joke has no relevance to Elon musk latest bid to buy the whole Twitter after first buying the nine percent with real dollars and not the crypto Bitcoins.


Btw , kingdoms prince Al Waleed  rejected the offer . 


And now to the home front . 


Imran Khan and his PTI party was fully thrown out of the lower house of Parliament . 

And they are back on the street partying . Tonight they are in my neighborhood home town in the small disputed vacant plot opposite the mazar e Quaid here in Jamshed town Karachi . 



Everybody is having a very good time . They are very relaxed and enjoying the pleasant weather and full moon . Just a little while ago 

Faisal Javed Khan requested the crowd to turn on their mobiles . The view was spectacular ....


And it must have also helped in geo fencing and head counting . 

Amazing ! 


It's almost the top of the hour and tonight I don't have to check the water pumps 


So let me do the Wordle ...

Already an hour late ....as you all know the new Wordle drops at midnight ....at least for me it drops at midnight ....not sure about the Cubans . 




Wordle 302 2/6*


🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


So it's time for Sehri ....spend the past few hours eating and sleeping ...

















Sehri


15th Roza 


وَبِصَوْمِ غَدٍ نَّوَيْتَ مِنْ شَهْرِ رَمَضَانَ


Astronomical Twilight 4:49 am 


Sunday


Sunrise 6:08 am


So I prayed fajr with a prayer  for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai 


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین! 

Breaking News : MQMP quits the ministeries . 

PPP compromised let go the demand for presidentship as it is absolutely impossible to impeach Mr Alvi  it would have been easier if he had resigned in the flow of events . But he was stopped from doing so . 

The government will probably send him to a seminar or something abroad .and find his replacement. . 


Sun 15th Ramzan 1443H

32°C 

10:35 am Fasting 

Easter Sunday 

Eyes wet and vision blurred 

Feeling sad and depressed 

If that is what the Lord desire 

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏


Party cloudy google say it's Haze ...

Usually the main gate has bumper to bumper on the Sunday morning but today to my surprise the middle spot is vacant . Unbelievable with eid just a fortnight away I cannot expect a chaapa today . But it's Easter you never know .


12:36 pm did washing , dishes , boiled water ...almost all the regular morning chores . Not checking the water pumps today because yesterday the overhead tank overfilled . So now I will have reduce the frequency ...until somebody tells me to .


Before doing all the regular things ...I was checking the tweets with hashtag # "karachi " most of the top and latest are about the pti power show yesterday . 

The kids are calling this girl "Queen " 

A very unfamiliar face ...must be from a rival Network 




Don't have time to read all the comments ...but from a few of them it seems they are referring to the ISPR production .

Youtube link

 Oh my God ....it's syra y from the Pepsi Ad ..did not recognize her without the make up .  Yes she still has the sympathy vote and cool ads and a huge fan following of diehard fans since her ugly very ugly divorce . 

Oh my God .. she enlisted for the charlie trophy 🏆  

Congrats major Saab ! 



Youtube link  


And talking of trophy 🏆 Queens  and interesting tweets  . Here is one tweeted pic I so desperately want to caption 


Heray kahan hain ....? Jaldi Bataa Waqt kam hai .....


Battery finished ....


Time for prayer break with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

1:25 pm Break ! 

5:00 pm Okay the time is up ....and the ladder is down ...new neighbor installing a couple of Split ACs ...

No idea who is going to serve the capital punishment here now . Haven't stalked the previous ones online .  

Okay never mind ...I allowed them to to put up the ladder on our side let's see how much damage they to the plants .....my dear sister would not like it a bit . My Recently Departed brother( May his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏)  never said no to the ladder for split AC installation and other repairs ...so I am not changing that policy yet at least till saein Zardari is alive . 

Okay ...I have started cooking rice just when I saw the bell . So during that process the rice were automatically cooked .. can't taste it because of roza ...I hope they are soft ....if they are extra soft it would be awesome ....because actually I was cooking kichri ....

Banging on the gate ....got to go ...

Begger ! 

Wasiq ignore kar ..... 

The rice were over cooked ....everybody happy . 


Okay since the comedy time has started offline .,..so I cannot discuss the very serious issues of new Prime Minister s doing and the public reaction . 

For eg the office timings and six day week 
State bank employee s protested . 

Ogra proposed a 21 rupees price increase and tax regime offered 83 rupees after tax  increase ...both summary rejected by the new Prime Minister . 


So very tough days ahead for the US Embassy islamabad ...
Has anybody noticed this is the first time in Ramzan that US diplomatic service is not posting any shokha activity of feasting without fasting ....
ZelenskyWarCriminal has changed everything for the US and British diplomatic corp . 

Yesterday during the Punjab police mayhem DC islamabad and few other official s were transferred or made osd . 

I believe this time eid mubarak will also come directly from the washington through proper channels . And after security clearance . 




Time for prayer with a prayer  for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai 

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!  

5:47 pm iftari Break ! 


Sun 16th Ramzan 1443H 
32°C 
7:47 pm 

Iftari 

15th Roza 

Sunset 6:55 pm 

اللَّهُمَّ اِنِّى لَكَ صُمْتُ وَبِكَ امنْتُ [وَعَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْتُ] وَعَلَى 

رِزْقِكَ اَفْطَرْتُ
 








































So as I was posting the iftari pictures I almost did not see how time went by ...so when I got up and checked the neighbors ladder for split ac installation ...in our side , it was gone ...the installation guys were also gone and the neighbors window were all dark ...work must have finished some ten to fifteen minutes ago . 

It's dark now I will check the major damages in the morning . 
Honestly since the untimely death of my dear brother ( May his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏)  and the death and destruction in ukraine kviv and other towns ...nothing seems like a real  damage nothing seems like gone . 
Often when I sign in to the easypaisa account it starts with zero balance for some unknown reason. . If I had been my normal self ...I would have got a fatal shock ...  Don't know if it is a slow network or  just a bad connection  or they have design it to give the shock. Of  my life .

 


So we got the first umra tabaruqat of the post corona pandemic lockdown Ramzan Umra season .





Wordle 303 2/6*

⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Had two plates of myself cooked rice with mutton Salan but I feel like I have not eaten anything not sure what is going on . 
Sister wants to eat the mutton salan with roti ...I am trying to stop her from going near the fire ...so I will have to do something . The best I can think of is frozen paratha / Puri cooked without ghee 


No comments:

Post a Comment