Pages

Sunday 13 March 2022

The Sunday Blog № 310

 Today is Sunday 

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 310 ( Three Hundred and Ten ) 


Today is the 13th of March 2022 

The 9th of Shaban 1443H

Till the Sunset ( 6:40 pm ; Karachi ) 

29°C


Moon: 71.6%

Waxing Gibbous

Current Time: 13 Mar 2022, 00:09:05

Moon Direction: 284.17° WNW↑

Moon Altitude: 40.15°

Moon Distance: 402,136 km

Next Full Moon: 18 Mar 2022, 12:17

Next New Moon: 1 Apr 2022, 11:24

Next Moonset: Today, 03:28 


Okay So this has been a very different week for me than the rest of the weeks 

Of the year so far . 

On Monday morning I went to the bank to have the account unfrozen . 

When I came home I got a WhatsApp message about the death of a neighbor and family friends elder brother and funeral . It was iftari ( fast break time ) in the graveyard and there was nothing to break the fast except the rose petals ...

Hearing the azan I rushed out of the graveyard and walked towards home hurriedly . Then I saw the sweet shop and bought a quarter kg of Rabri and opened my fast ...and then rushed home . 

I reached a little late and the table was cleared of the iftari thinking that I have gone to the house of the deceased person . And all the way I had in my mind that two kinds of patis that we bought on our way back from the bank would be waiting for me on the plate at the table with my tiny cup of tea ....


Shocked I had a spoonful of Rabri and started the maghrib prayer . I had been to the mosque for a second funeral in three months . Did not feel any strangeness at the mosque . Saw many familiar faces . Most of them with the funeral and the rest were the regular (deirena namazi ) rankers . 

Honestly if the recently departed Aslam Bhai was alive ...I would have never gone to this funeral . It was totally his turf . He knew everybody there . I was just guessing and hardly knew some of the kids by name . Their grandparents were very nice to me and my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi 

And then their parents 

So I wish them well and pray 

Even though we are doing exactly opposite of what was obligatory . 


Theirs is a spiritual family ..yet they thrive to make more and more money ....seems like a race now ...


And then there is me ...with so much knowledge and education ...on family support missing bus after bus .....watching titanic after titanic sink .... reminding myself everyday , every minute every second .,..


انا لله وانا اليه راجعون



On Tuesday I relaxed and prayed that I did not catch a viral or pandemic from the bank and the mosque and especially the group hugs at the funeral . There was a bit of a bone chill at first ...but mutton qorma in sehri fixed it . 

Also I learned that cows have lumping disease and the government was banging beef and the chicken might also ...after successful meetings between farmers and poultry farmers with the government ...everything was denied and the horse ride boy was arrested for harassing and extortion of an Australian vlogger .


 Horse owner arrested for fleecing Australian YouTuber in Karachi

*Click the Title above to view complete article on https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/.

2 days agoWeb Desk

Horse owner arrested for fleecing Australian YouTuber in Karachi



Wordle 267 3/6*


🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜

🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


A very amazing week ..trust me ! Even I with all my Dear Merciful God Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 

 gifted wisdom and knowledge could have never predicted or claimed to have known before how the other side would react to the super dumb move by the pentagon using Pakistan's military firepower and good for nothing junkyard .  

Their joint military exercise and posting about the Air Force falcon talon 


got an unbelievable response ...in the form of a supersonic unarmed Nuclear war head capable missle fired towards pakistan reaching as far as mian cannu in khanwal

And This was the reply ...


This week there is no martials law on the diplomatic social media accounts There is a slight Air Gap ...


Mobile charging finished ....

1:30 am Break ! 


5:50 am Yes I fall asleep ....
Not fasting today have a very important Brunch invitation . 

And now it's time for the fajr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai 

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


5:56 am Break ! 

7:03 am Sunrise 6:43 am 
Being depressed sometimes makes you eat unhealthy and junk or overeat ...and upset the systems . So right now I made a cup of  green tea with ginger from the sample tea bags .....and now I am sweating ... Not turning on the fan ... because if I fall asleep with fan on I might get a cramp ...the last thing I want for today . 

And one of the benefits of being depressed is that you worry less about the dressing for the occasion details infact sometimes you don't even care at all . Of the few options I had I finally decided for the least expected one . Elder sister and sponsor forced me to buy a new shoe ....I went along and bought a canvas shoe just to make her feel good . This week I have traveled and took rides and did shopping more than I did in months .Did online shopping only twice . But much less takeaway food . Only snacks like Samosa and patis . 
It was our grandmother's barsi anniversary this week but we forgot due to a lot going on so  we had it a day later ...and believe it or not we had a surprise chaapa .. chachi and cousin from Syracuse NY came to invite to the wedding . Now how am I going to get a visa and passport in months . Most people get those in days ...but me I bought a shoe in years because I was too high ...and now I am too low . 

So low that even being at the brink of a Nuclear war is not making a difference
 . 

Every year this week we have the first birthday of the year ..yes my dear niece ' birthday ...ever since they moved back to karachi few years back it's been very difficult to visit her on her birthday ...last year it rained a day early before that it was pandemic lockdown ...before that something else ...they usually come on the nearest weekend .
Last Sunday they were planning a visit but due to mixed connection everything messed up and the visit was cancelled . Anyhow , after iftari I went to surprise her . But she was gone to a wedding or something . Anyways Doctor Saab was really glad to see me at his door . He was alone praying for world peace . 
Made tea and offered snacks . 


Also visited dear sister's house ...very briefly ..they were relaxing after work and shopping all day and took our chaapa as a wedding related visit and started looking busy . But were really glad and surprised to see us there . 


The second test match begin ...in Karachi between Pakistan Cricket team and the Australia . The neighborhood is very relaxed and minding their own business .
courier riders remained off the grid and mobile spamming very limited . 

8:31 pm sleepy 😴

Sun 9th Shaban 1443H
29°C
10:36 am tried to sleep but it's just too quiet a Sunday morning
Very few street activity ...almost no traffic 
Sky is a little clearer than yesterday . Could be hotter than yesterday 
Almost ready no panic 



4:38 pm Alhamdolillah ! 
Yes we returned from the very important Brunch 
a little while ago and I prayed with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai .


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے
 آمین!




























Okay Congratulations  our very dear Engineer Saab got married to an other Engineer Saab ...so now they are Engineer Double Saab .or whatever .,..
It seems that her in-laws have a fondness for mutton and beef ...and hospitals . So I am sure their culinary habits are. About to have fundamental changes ....less medicines and more tasteless meals ....

I had a chilled Pepsi first 
And 
Now I had a homemade milky sweet qulfi 

And now it's time for prayers ..and recital prayers with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai .

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے
 آمین!

6:07 pm Break ! 

Sun 10th Shaban 1443H 
29°C 
9:53 pm Too many pictures and video to save ...
So can you believe ...that after eating Merrily at the brunch drinking soda and sweet ..etc 
she came home to discover that her glucometer battery is low ..
So first I prayed isha with with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai .

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے
 آمین!


First I went to the khan shop but they were out of stock ..I asked him if it's available nearby he said Tariq road .....
But before I set the route ...I just thought that if glucometer and it's performa strips are sold on medical store ...so obviously they must also have the battery for it too ...
Lucky me ....or maybe it was my lucky day ...they had the battery ...the shop keeper was not sure about the price but I was definitely not interested ...so I gave him what he asked ..and returned home triumphantly . 
The glucometer worked ...with the new battery . And the sugar was okay ...so now she is eating jalebi ...

I am still undecided what to eat and when to eat ....if I fall asleep now I might get up in time for sehri ...but if I continued to do this my the Sunday Blog № 310 ( Three Hundred and Ten )  and fall asleep after doing the game Wordle 268 ..I might not get up at all 

And then I would have to fast without sehri ..
Stomach is okay but mouth is very dry ...I should have brought mint drops from the market .

10:52 pm After a very great deal of deliberation finally had an aloo samosa from the microwave and then made a chapli sandwich 







So now there is no interest left in the no confidence motion against the government . 

No comments:

Post a Comment