Pages

Sunday 6 March 2022

The Sunday Blog № 309

 Today is the Sunday 

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 309 ( Three Hundred and Nine ) 


Yes , today is the Sunday , 

The 6th of March , 2022 AD 

The 2nd  of Shaban 1443H 

Till the Sunset ( 6:37 pm ; Karachi ) 


27°C / 23°C wind 0 km/ h calm 


Moon: 10.7%

Waxing Crescent

Current Time: 6 Mar 2022, 00:10:29

Moon Direction: 300.12° WNW↑

Moon Altitude: -37.42°

Moon Distance: 389,156 km

Next Full Moon: 18 Mar 2022, 12:17

Next New Moon: 1 Apr 2022, 11:24

Next Moonrise: Today, 09:07



So , this week I have been absolutely euphoric ....feels I am Watching a really biased game ...a race between A leader of a Nuclear Super power  Nation and a petty thief .



Anyways , what Russian Army did was really awful ...targeting a Super Active Nuclear Reactor plant....but what the Ukrainian president did was enough to remove any doubts from my mind ....about this crisis . 



Thank God the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 ,

That I don't live in Europe🌍

Especially the Eastern Europe which so near this crazy crisis . 



And talking about Nuclear Power ....on Saturday the Already frustrated builder mafia decided that I should enjoy a day without media and social media ...and wakeup with added noise and air pollution thanks to the neighborhood electric generators after a day long maintenance shutdown . 


When I woke up a couple of hours into the maintenance shutdown ...I had enough  charging left in the mobile  to check messages and do the morning mood Tweet . After that it was a smooth sail . And really doesn't matter if the force is with the President or against him . 







Honestly , too much of Volodymyr Zelenskyy The President of Ukraine

 can make any popular president go insane 

But some Presidents do have them ...powers and privileges and some really don't . 

Appearing before an ATC judge as a common man ...is like, in dollar $ terms ,  wasting a foodpanda voucher . 


And I am not saying this as a common man ....


The president is indirectly elected by the Electoral College for a five-year term. The Constitution requires the president to be a "Muslim of not less than forty five (45) years of age". The president resides in an estate in Islamabad known as Aiwan-e-Sadar (President's House). In his absence, the chairman of Senate exercises the responsibilities of the post, until the actual president resumes office, or the next office holder is elected.


So I was wondering suppose if the Dear God the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 

Some day decides to halt everything in the universe for maintenance break . 


Gotcha ! 


Wordle 260 4/6*


🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜

🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜

🟩🟨🟩⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


5:06 am Fall asleep


 Sehri time 


Astronomical Twilight 5:34 am 


Sunrise 6:50 am 
















I have absolutely no idea what to pray for after the Niyat prayer for beginning the fast . 

Anyways , it's time for the fajr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai 


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

6:02 am Break ! 

6:17 am An India vs Pakistan world up match just started in New Zealand ....only it is not the lads . 
It's the Women world cup 2022 obviously there is an icc somewhere ...

The Twitter Trends To Follow Today

Go Girls in Green! 🇵🇰 
#ICCWomensWorldCup2022
#PakWvsINDW
@TheRealPCB 
@TheRealPCBMedia

Since the days of lagaan or maybe even darker days before that ....the British lads of all race and colors used to play the game of cricket to show off ....even today if you watch a street cricket game of cricket ...you might see the big hitter looks at certain spot ...a balcony or a window ...after hitting high and hard ...

Now they started playing the game themselves...imagine a macho British lad of any race or color  playing a girly game ....and showing off ....


Doesn't sounds right .... doesn't feel right either ....


This week 

Shane warne died 

Rodney Marsh died 

Men's cricket already dead . 

Rest in peace ! 


Time for me to try a get some sleep before Doctor Saab wakes me up to find the final scores of this friendly India vs Pakistan match . I don't even feel like calling it a game ....



Sun 2nd Shaban 1443H 27°C 11:41 am I knew it ....



Every time somebody calls out my name in deep nightmareless sleep ..

I wake up believing it's time ....


Yes it's been just like that in the past couple of months never before ...

So just when I found out at sehri time that the Sub Continent cheese cake factory is up , I tried to complete my sleep as soon as possible ...I almost woke at yet to bat ...fall asleep again

Thank God the Almighty Allah Amen 🙏 ,

That Doctor Saab cancelled the chaapa for this morning ...

When I woke up it was partly cloudy

The score was 46/1

Now its almost cloudy ..and Sun is shying away ...


And the score is 96/6 (31.5)




Tweet link


137 (43)

Not bad !


So one of demerits of waking up before lunch time during fast is that you have smell the cooking of food and then watch them eat as well ...


Anyways ...even if I was not fasting ..I might have not eaten so early ...





This was easy to survive ...but the next smell is my weakness...the yakhni smell ..with all the spices ..

The cooker has started spewing steam with the yakhni smell ...

Okay got to go out and check the water pumps ....


You know what ...staying in makes your smelling normal and some time later you begins to ignore it ....but if you go out and breathe in fresh air and then come in back ...that yakhni smell intensifies ....


Aah !


Before I take a prayer break

Here is the Russian migs flying and firing below radar ...range .. something we the subcontinent ian's only heard in fairytale s and bedtimes stories ..and seen in wild dreams ...


Youtube link

Russian migs


Anyways it's time for 🛐 prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai .



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah

please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah

Amen !



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!


پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

آمین!


3:09 pm Break !


5:27 pm So after prayers I checked the things I need for iftari ...and sehri ...I remembered that I throw away the dates empty box yesterday ...sister needed basmati rice ...and some other stuff ...so first I went on pandamart ..there were very expensive saudi dates so I checked the Airlift ...and just when I went on and proceed to order they said Express delivery not available you can schedule for tomorrow ...

So then I decided to go the market and bring the stuff my self ...

I took the list on a kababjee bill

And gave it to the shopkeeper ...he collected all the things except for the bread and buns that were parked outside I picked myself ...then storekeeper calculated

And I paid .

Then I went to the samosa shop ..it used to be a sweet corner but now they only sell deep fried snacks like samosa , pakora and rolls etc the only sweet they make and sell now is jalebi which is also a deep fried sweet ..

I bought six aloo samosa and paid the amount and he asked for 12 rupees more ..I looked at him and before I could say anything he told it 2 rupees more ...each ...so the samosa is now 22 in Shaban ..imagine what will happen in ramzan


On my way a begger tried to stall me a few seconds

I ignored him because the bag had eggs in a shopper ..

Reached home surviving the look from the neighbor and his guards and help .

Okay time for Asr prayer , iftari and Maghrib prayer with prayer and recital prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai .




May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah


please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah


Amen !






اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


آمین!

Sunset 6:36 pm

6:00 pm Break


Sun 3rd Shaban 1443H

27°C / 24°C

Moon: 16.5%
Waxing Crescent

Current Time:6 Mar 2022, 19:52:28
Moon Direction:268.82° W
Moon Altitude:28.69°
Moon Distance:393,054 km
Next Full Moon:18 Mar 2022, 12:17
Next New Moon:1 Apr 2022, 11:24
Next Moonset:Today, 22:07


So the yakhni pulao was cancelled after I brought the Samosa ...I kept them in the hot pot and they are still hot and crispy very tasty ..I had three .

So after that I don't need supper ...

Yes I think I can survive with a frozen bank account of my All Sponsors .


Ops charging finished ...

So the social media accounts of us and British spy embassies is still under Martials Law ..none of them promoted the karachi 13th literature festival going on in Beach luxury park  
In a slightly hurried move they are send this spy in tunis who facilitated  the downfall of four pm s a president is being brought in as Ambassador to Pakistan sorry islamabad 


Meanwhile as a petty thief ...visa and mastercard USA suspends operations in Russian states ..funny isn't it ...how may I ask this move  will hurt the Russians ,the army  and Mr Putin the great . 



Chinese UnionPay has entered Russian market after MasterCard & Visa discontinued their operations in Russia. War is bad, but if it ends up doing de-dollarization of Asia, it would be the most desirable outcome of Russia Ukraine war.

No comments:

Post a Comment