Pages

Sunday 17 October 2021

The Sunday Blog № 289

 Today is Sunday,

The 17th of October 2021 ,

The 10th of RabiulAwwal 1443H

Till the Sunset ( 6:03 pm ; Karachi ☠️) 

32°C/ 24°C clear with periodic clouds feels like 24°C


Moon: 85.7%

Waxing Gibbous


Current Time: 17 Oct 2021, 00:21:23

Moon Direction: 230.60° SW↑

Moon Altitude: 34.95°

Moon Distance: 387,310 km

Next Full Moon: 20 Oct 2021, 19:56

Next New Moon: 5 Nov 2021, 02:14


And this is my the Sunday Blog № 289 ( Two Hundred and Eighty Nine ) 


ALHAMDULILLAHI RABBIL ALAMIN "الحمد لله رب العالمين"


Yes All Thanks to the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 I survived the previous season . This week we have entered the Non Winter Season . This is Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world , Here every year people die of Cold Attitude and behavior rather than cold weather . For the past ten years I have been planning to buy some winter clothes but every year lent arrives before the cold weather or chilly winds ...it seldom rains in winter months so hail and snow belongs only to the ice candy man . 

Before the Covid-19 Pandemic Corona Virus , I only knew Cold as in flu 🤧 and common Cold caused by a virus or in my case by bacteria a weapon of mass destruction as I believed it . 


The funny thing is that an accidental virus which originated from a biotech lab in Chinese city of Wuhan , saved me from the Seasonal flu and Common Cold . In the past decade before Covid-19 Corona Virus Pandemic , I used to fall ill 🤧 at least three time every year . At the beginning of Winter , at the end of winter season and during the holy month of Ramzan . 


Social distancing and stay safe strategy and wearing mask 😷 has totally nailed it .

Since lent 2020 about a year and a half have passed without any intake of anti biotic or herbal remedies for the weapons of mass destruction . 


Unless administered unnaturally without my knowledge or belief . 



Anyways , I had a very spicy chicken 🐔 Biryani just a little while ago before the midnight at 24°C night time temperature but immediately it made me very very sweaty and then gold plating on gold ( proverb) I had a cup of hot tea ☕ to clear the throat ...which increased the sweating ....so in dollar terms .... don't raise your hopes ..there is very little chance of me feeling cold this non winter season .


Wuhan
City in China
News:
Break !

2:33 pm Fasting continue smoothly this week ...the changes in weather outside did not matter much Neither does the petroleum price increase do . 
The thing that matters the most is that you are healthy and devoted to the Dear Merciful Gracious Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏. 

This has been an incredible year . 
First I fasted forty days of lent , then 29 days of Ramzan , then six plus one total seven days after Ramzan in shawwal, then full ten days in Zilhij before Bakra Eid , then fourteen days of Safar and RabiulAwwal So this comes down to 
40+29+7+10+14 = 100 

Yes ! 
So if I changed my mind at the last moment and did not fast on the 12th Tuesday being Eid and all ...then to complete the Century I will have to fast later ...Any special religious event  recognized by the divine religion  will have to check the calendar 🗓️

Oh no ....11th RabiusSani ..giarween Sharif .. Wow ! 
Aasmaan sey giraa khajoor main atka ( proverb) 
Another definitely Biryani day ....Bombay to Baghdad ....

So in dollar 💸 terms...the century of my fasting in the Blessed Year 2021 is confirmed . 
Done ! 

Still one hour to go before the sehri time starts ...


Okay so this was a very Quiet and Peaceful Week ...no Chaapa ...no bad news ...
Oh yes I did the khatam e Quran in time . Yesterday Afternoon reciting the thirtieth and last Para of the Holy Quran with two prostrations ( Sajda ) 





Finished it in two weeks at the rate of two para a day ..
That is amazing . Also I recited with voice which gives more confidence . Only the night and early morning vision is blurry in September and October ...so I am not really sure how many errors and mistakes I did .....

Please pray that The dear Merciful Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 forgive all my errors and mistakes . 

Amen 🙏 

Okay there is still few minutes left to the start of Sehri time ....so 
I can continue or take a early break and close my eyes and relax a little . 
Yes I have already decided what to eat in Sehri . 

Break...















Sehri done 

Tooth brush done 

Last sip of chilled water done 

Astronomical Twilight 5:14 am 


وَبِصَومِ غَدٍ نَّوَيْتُ مِنْ شَهْرِ ربيع الأول

wabe saume gadin nawaitu min shahr Rabi ul awwal 

I intend to fast tomorrow in the month of RabiulAwwal 

Dear Merciful Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 
I fast for thee and thee alone 
Please forgiveth my sins and bless me . 

Forgive my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi
And bless them 

Forgive my dear siblings and give them Patience .

Amen 🙏

Time for Fajr 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



5:57 am  A British MP David Amess of the Johnson Conservative Party was killed in a Church with a knife . 

Hallelujah ! 



  • David Amess murdered meeting constituents on Friday
  • Johnson lays flowers with opposition leader Starmer
  • Man arrested at scene believed to have acted alone
  • Lawmaker urges pause to public meetings with voters

    The attack on David Amess, from Johnson's Conservative Party, comes five years after the murder of Jo Cox, a lawmaker from the opposition Labour Party, and has prompted a review of the security of elected politicians.

    Amess, 69, was knifed repeatedly in the attack at about midday Friday in Leigh-on-Sea, east of London, during a meeting with constituents in a church. read more


  • Police arrested a 25-year-old British man at the scene on suspicion of murder. Police have said it is believed the man acted alone.


  • Personal life

    He and his wife Julia Arnold had one son and four daughters. Julia was a part-time caseworker for her husband.[73] His son, named after him, was jailed for four years in 2005 for wounding with intent after smashing a bottle of champagne over a man's head in a nightclub.[74] Their eldest daughter is actress Katie Amess.[75] Amess was a lifelong supporter of Premier League team, West Ham United and attended their final game at the Boleyn Ground in May 2016.[76]

    As an animal-lover, his family had several pets. In 2016, these included a rescue dog – a pug called Lily.[77] Lily was succeeded by a French bulldog called Vivienne who, in 2021, was entered into the Westminster Dog of the Year Show.[78]

    Amess was the president of The Music Man Society, a local charity that provided musical opportunities to people with learning disabilities. He appeared with the group in performances at the Royal Albert Hall and the London Palladium.[79]



Awards

Amess was created a Knight Bachelor in the 2015 New Year Honours for political and public service.[69] He was a member of the Imperial Society of Knights Bachelor.[citation needed]

At the Dods Charity Champion Awards 2011 Amess won the Animal Welfare and Environment Champion award,[70] in which he was recognised formally for his leading role in and commitment to animal welfare, and was presented with the award by John BercowSpeaker of the House of Commons, in the State Rooms of the Speaker's House. The award is given to the Parliamentarian who has done the most to tackle issues concerning the welfare of animals and the natural environment.[70]

Amess received the "Outstanding Achievement Award" at the Charity Champion Parliamentary reception hosted by Dods in 2012 in recognition of his lifetime commitment to charitable work.[71]

He was nominated for the Policy Driver for Animal Rights Protection award at the Grassroot Diplomat Awards 2014 for his


longstanding dedication to animal rights.[72]



Sunday Sunrise 6:31 am  


Sun 10th RabiulAwwal 1443H

31°C

2:59 pm Good Morning ! 

Fasting

RabiulAwwal Mubarak

At 6:43 am we had a Nuclear Power Shutdown, I fall asleep woke up at 8 am to a Quiet and Peaceful morning fan was not running due to low voltage I thought I lost it but only the regulator

Sleep 😴


I am already late I have to have a bath and pray 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


3:09 pm Break ! 


As a child we used to be taken in the car for a ride around the city especially the downtown area of public and corporate buildings illuminated for the RabiulAwwal Mubarak Eid e milad un Nabi SAW

Now my residential area is semi commercial so I don't need to go and get stuck in a traffic jam  of this huge megapolis , I just walk around and see the colorful lights on department store and pizza shops and balconies of the newly constructed flats habited on principles of diversity . 

Anyways , 

Today it seems like PPP has brought it's herd from all over Sindh and beyond to see the lights ...they are having a rally for out of towners to remember the old talebans and the masoods .. this is a turning point for both the jiyalas and the leadership itself to choose a path . Monsters and demons are everywhere on this path far worse and stronger that they have ever seen or encountered on their previous journeys . 

Nothing can be predicted about the situation in Afghanistan and isil-k and the climate change .

Similarly the education and quota system  may collapse the two main pillars of Sindh people's youth party .

Nobody can predict the future of lockdown and political rally . Obviously they cannot go hand in hand . 



Wow ! Fireworks godown in saddar goes alight ... Awesome 😎


Tweet Link 


YouTube Link


Okay  then time for Prayer 🛐 and iftari and prayers 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


5:22 pm Break 






























After iftari I prayed maghrib prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


Then I watched the episode of Kurulus Osman season 2
And had tea 🍵

Then I posted the iftari pictures 
And felt dizzy so here I am lying in the bed checking the tweets .
Mobile battery is almost finished so I need to get up and plug it in 🙂

No plans for dinner feel stuffed will have sehri at four in the morning inshallah Amen 🙏


From 9 pm to 10 pm I watched Zalim Istanbul on urdu1 .

There was some satellite distortion ...which made it a little interesting . 


It's been almost a year since we subscribe to this cable  operation ....almost all of our television analog sets are now finished or beyond repair so soon all our TV will be replaced with Smart tv with wifi and android . Which means that just like the newspapers Jang and dawn ...it's time to bid farewell to Geo entertainment soap serials . With wifi and Android in a tv on the wall I will definitely not watch a soap serial with Always  Sanitary Commercial tvc . 


YouTube Link



After  the weekend soap serial I prayed 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


Then I had a melted icecream 🍨 .

This morning when we had a low voltage and shutdown ...I unplugged the refrigerator and fall asleep 😴


Movies of the Week ! 

Posts

Ten years old movie of Taapse panu

And a Raashi Khanna Movie suddenly hijacked by Tamannaah Bhatia ...it has been a very interesting movies week especially getting to watch the first glimpse of the ending of Kangana Ranaut's Thalaivi ( 2021)  a bio pic of form Tamil Nadu CM jayalalithaa 

Jayaram Jayalalithaa[a] (24 February 1948 – 5 December 2016) was an Indian politician and actress who served as the Six time Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu for more than fourteen years between 1991 and 2016. From 9 February 1989, she was the general secretary of the All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK), a Dravidian party whose cadre revered her as their "Amma" (Mother) and "Puratchi Thalaivi" (Revolutionary leader).[3] Her critics in the media and the opposition accused her of fostering a personality cult and of demanding absolute loyalty from AIADMK legislators and ministers, who often publicly prostrated themselves before her.[4]

J. Jayalalithaa
J Jayalalithaa.jpg
Jayalalithaa in August 2015
5th Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
In office
23 May 2015 – 5 December 2016
Governor
Preceded byO. Panneerselvam
Succeeded byO. Panneerselvam
ConstituencyRadhakrishnan Nagar
In office
16 May 2011 – 27 September 2014
Governor
Preceded byM. Karunanidhi
Succeeded byO. Panneerselvam
ConstituencySrirangam
In office
2 March 2002 – 12 May 2006
Governor
Preceded byM. Karunanidhi
Succeeded byM. Karunanidhi
ConstituencyAndipatti
In office
14 May 2001 – 21 September 2001
oh sorry 😐


It is easier to watch the south Indian movies without a favorite leading male . Because they don't focus on a single character of the leading  male and the movies have multiple climax . 

You won't believe this but despite watching the south Indian movies i have not made myself aloof of the Oscars . 

Bond is out with another hopeless ...and Adele is saying Easy on me .....
While being so hard on herself 😂



Easy on me lyrics

"Easy On Me"

There ain't no gold in this river
That I've been washing my hands in forever
I know there is hope in these waters
But I can't bring myself to swim
When I am drowning in this silence
Baby, let me in

Go easy on me, baby
I was still a child
Didn't get the chance to
Feel the world around me
I had no time to choose what I chose to do
So go easy on me

There ain't no room for things to change
When we are both so deeply stuck in our ways
You can't deny how hard I have tried
I changed who I was to put you both first
But now I give up

Go easy on me, baby
I was still a child
Didn't get the chance to
Feel the world around me
Had no time to choose what I chose to do
So go easy on me

I had good intentions
And the highest hopes
But I know right now
It probably doesn't even show

Go easy on me, baby
I was still a child
I didn't get the chance to
Feel the world around me
I had no time to choose what I chose to do
So go easy on me
Midnight ....looks like we made it .... had couple of small dairy milk chocolates ☺️ no supper tonight till sehri ... four hours later .....


When the ice melts during defrosting of an old refrigerator's freezer you never know what you might find unexpectedly.
I found the yakhni soup 🍵
The only equiliser between chilling bones and a sweating forehead. 
Yes I had a mug full of hot yakhni soup must Chicken 🐔 yakhni soup . Funny I hate tomatoes in yakhni soup and add tomatoes catch-up to kill the tomato 🍅 taste . 

Two of the the neighbors very passionately celebrate the Eid e milad un Nabi ( Saw) ...no no I am not saying that the rest don't ...everybody tries to do something especially for this occasion but two of them out do everybody in the neighborhood .
The first one illuminated the street in front of his house with walk through gates or stands  he passed away this year within weeks of his death the house was demolished for reconstruction 

The second one has always been loud with lights and sounds  he likes Qawwali the devotional music .

The interesting thing is that neither of them feels like to be in letter and spirit the most devoted followers of Hazrat Mohammad (SAW) 
Despite the state machinery working for them or the vice versa they never could impress or inspire me , myself and my siblings we never tried to be friends with them or join their festivals . Not did we try to copy them or out did them . 
We had a legacy and training .
Before them our dearly departed Parents use to do much better without the state machinery.
May the Cable and internet ruined us . We forgot our roots , our  beliefs and Culture. 
The Only thing that we hold on to is our religion .
And learning . Finding new ways and means to survive and save ourself  and others .
And yet surviving is not the biggest personal goal .
My biggest Challenge in life is 

وَلا خَوفٌ عَلَيهِم وَلا هُم يَحزَنونَ

Nor shall they fear, nor shall they grieve.

Sehri time 


















Sehri done 

Tooth brush done 

Last sip of chilled water done 

Astronomical Twilight 5:15 am 


وَبِصَومِ غَدٍ نَّوَيْتُ مِنْ شَهْرِ ربيع الأول

wabe saume gadin nawaitu min shahr Rabi ul awwal 

I intend to fast tomorrow in the month of RabiulAwwal 

Dear Merciful Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 
I fast for thee and thee alone 
Please forgiveth my sins and bless me . 

Forgive my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi
And bless them 

Forgive my dear siblings and give them Patience .

Amen 🙏

Time for Fajr 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

Coronavirus Cases:

World
241,453,961

Deaths:

4,913,917


 United States

Coronavirus Cases:

45,792,532

Deaths:

744,546

Recovered:

35,374,595

No comments:

Post a Comment