Pages

Sunday 9 May 2021

The Sunday Blog № 266

 Today is the fourth and Last Sunday in the Holy Month of Ramzan 1442 H

The 9th of May 2021,

The 26th of Ramzan 1442H

Till the Sunset ( 7:06 pm : Karachi ☠️) 

33°C / 29°C Haze feels like 32°C ( Google)

Moon: 8.0%
Waning Crescent
Current Time:9 May 2021, 00:11:34
Moon Direction:46.12° NE
Moon Altitude:-53.80°
Moon Distance:403,212 km
Next New Moon:11 May 2021, 23:59
Next Full Moon:26 May 2021, 16:13
Next Moonrise:Today, 04:30


And this is my the Sunday Blog № 266

( Two Hundred sixty six ) ,


My health by the Grace of God All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 ,

Remained unbelievably better than the previous week . I stayed at home and go out only once or twice not very far ...only to the nearest market just two blocks away ( 200 m) . For my sister's medicine and colestrol 

I missed the Juma tul Wida prayer at the mosque .. overslept and did not make an effort to get up even though my dear elder brother knocked the door before going ...upon his return he said that the mosque was overcrowded ...and there were one or two rows of people who only get to stand and had no room to bend and prostate ...ruku and sajda ...is it really fair ? Most of them must be fasting and they took the risk to come to the mosque during worsening Covid-19 Corona Pandemic wave and lockdown . 

There was a blatant disregard of the Corona Pandemic SOPs . Our nearest mosque started the prayer some 20 minutes late than usual ....if I had got up in time and had decided to go I would have gone at least half an hour earlier than usual time to get a place at my spot . This would have exposed me for about an hour extra ...👺


The mosques administration and mullas in my Town don't give any importance to the Juma tul Wida . It used to be a public holiday in Pakistan in the past but now due to the Chinese Americanization of the commercialization ...only the useless government offices, schools and banks close on the public holidays the rest remains the same ....the funny thing is that sometimes we even have a traffic jam  on the streets of Karachi ☠️ , the most dangerous city in the world, 

And if it's the Eid Shopping time then Worst traffic jams ...


So mosques in my Town remembering the previous year crowd just put up a make shift arrangements outside the mosque or on the rooftops in the burning sun . I always thought it to be the punishment for the late comers . 


And you won't believe this that the donation's collected on these overcrowded events are used not in the expansion of the mosques but to build and expand the seminary attached to the mosque or the Shops outside . 


The overcrowding issue at the Ramzan Juma prayer and Juma tul Wida congregation especially during the Covid-19 Corona Pandemic SOPs could have been tackled easily by a double shift instead of delayed prayers . There is no way I could hold my Wazu that long on an empty stomach while fasting . 


The Iranians have definitely infiltrated our ranks . 



The Weather : 


The weather remained very constant whole week . The temperature between 29° and 34°C 

The sky was partly cloudy periodically which raised the hopes of the rain makers and prayers . Our Cable remained suspended during the day time because most news channels were predicting hot and dry weather discouraging the rain wishers and prayers . 

Two of my rose plants and a mango plant died 😭 not really sure what happened . Could have been the effect of that sandblasting two weeks ago . Or maybe some plant disease killed them ...

The remaining rose plants came under the lawn development and upgradation ....

So technically now I am free with a discount 😁

You know I always thought it was crazy and economically impossible, but last year the financial world shocked us by a negative Oil price . 


So now I don't think of myself as being crazy when I say and feel like I am free with a discount 😉


And especially during this Eid lockdown starting from today I am not sure if I would even be requested to go to the gate and receive the foodpanda 🐼 or the PandaMart delivery . 

I have been extremely frugal during the lent and even more during the Ramzan to be able to enjoy the Eid especially with the kids But after the lockdown notification and everything shutdown no takeaway  no traffic ...I am now thinking of fasting on the Eid Six days after the Eid Day from 2nd Shawwal to 7th Shawwal . 



Both NCOC and Sindh govt are absolutely quiet on the Chaapaz this Eid ...they have lockdown all recreation spots and even roads leading to them ...public transport and Intercity will be suspended till sixteenth ...BUT there is no mention of my place . 


So once again with all my knowledge and wisdom and his Excellency the British High Commissioner to Islamabad at disposal , I cannot predict the coming Eid . Tich 🥀







The Sehri : 


It's 2:47 am . My Paratha is ready ...and still cannot decide what to eat it with ...egg , choley , daal , Kabab , cream , butter , Honey, Qorma , Maghaz , or 

All of the above 🤩


For the past two sehri , I have not been taking tea ...I begin to sweat after eating even without hot cup of tea so imagine how it would be with a cup or two of hot tea. 


Don't really know the occasion but after remaining calm for almost over a month and half ...our dear neighbor and family friend Send box of Hot and spicy chicken Biryani with Special Zarda . 

So I can skip everything and eat that in sehri ...infact if it was not a Blogging Sunday ...today ...that would have been my first preference . 







Anyways , 

It's 3:07 am so I better take a break and check what's going on outside ...


The Astronomical twilight is 4:27 am 


And Sunrise is 5:51 am 



3:10 am Break 


4:15 am  Sehri
























Done

After sehri I watched the News Channels ...the breaking news is that Mr Shaun Bailey  lost the election of The Mayor of London . Mr Mayor retained his seat . Congratulations ❣️ . 

45 minutes ago — The former MP will serve for another three years after beating Conservative rival Shaun Bailey.
4 hours ago — Sadiq Khan is set to win a second term as London mayor, after opening up a five-point lead over rival Shaun ...

Have to brush extra hard today because ...I can feel chicken and spices in my teeth and gums ....yes in the end I said what the heck ....and tasted the Biryani and Zarda ...


Brush done 👍


4:25 am last sip of Chilled water .


4:27 am Niyat ...


وَبِصَومِ غَدٍ نَّوَيْتُ مِنْ شَهْرِ رَمَضَانَ.


’’میں نے کل کے ماہِ رمضان کے روزے کی نیت کی۔‘‘




Yes I fast as thy command it to 


Please forgive my sins , the sins of my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


The sins of my siblings 


And increase our chances of entering the Paradise in heaven 


Many many thanks ....you are the greatest 


Alhamdulillah


Allah ho Akhbar


Allah ho Akhbar ! 




Okay Fajr time 


So I take a break for Fajr 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi




May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!






Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!




Sun 26th Ramzan 1442H

34°C

11:36 am Good Morning ! 

electric power shutdown before the sleep and then the graveyard guy banging the gate constantly ...woke me up early today.

Otherwise it's a very very Quiet and Peaceful Sunday morning . Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏



The Mothers Day : 

I just checked the foodpanda 🐼 pick-up option and am delighted to see that most of the famous bakeries are open for special cake 🍰 delivery . 


The rose 🌹 petals guy from the graveyard woke me up so I guess the bouquets must also be available ...also I heard the flower plants guy doing his rounds ...I did not dare to show him my face ...


News tickers say ...Arfa and Naheed 's mother Talat Siddiqui died at 82 . In Lahore ...earlier this week Sumbul Shahid sister of Bushra Ansari died of Covid-19 Corona Pandemic Vaccination in Lahore . 

Allah sub ki Maghfirat karey ! 

Amen 🙏


4:40 pm Woke up about an hour ago ....I completed my sleep that was disturbed by the gate banging ....



So after getting up I had a bath and prayed 🛐 the Zuhr

Prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



The Overseas Vote: 

The most interesting news is about the Election Commission of Pakistan . To the best of my knowledge and belief ...The President of Pakistan made some changes to the Constitution of Pakistan Article so and so ...and allowed all legal Pakistanis having excess to an Embarracy or the High Commission or a Consulate to Vote . If this ordinance or whatever it is , is not nullified or strike out by the on the roll Supreme Corut of Pakistan very soon ...then this will give the Sharif brothers a right to vote for their candidates or as the deal of the day maybe 🤪

(Miftah Ismail  lost by 909 votes in the recount) 

Members of the Sharif family who are not legally Pakistani cannot be forced to vote ( yo chev we are British ) .


And talking of the Sharif brother and Corut ...


Once again Mr Opposition leader met the British High Commissioner , and the Chinese Ambassador , and got a permit to fly away to London for three months Rest . The most amazing thing was the it was announced that since he is a cancer patient and some Seventy years old ....he won't have to be in Quarantine for fourteen day ...not to forget that Pakistan is on the British Red List ....which says no mango ( aam) Pakistan can enter . 


Mian Shahbaz Sharif arrived at the airport but FIA offload him and let his luggage go . 

www.thenews.com.pk
1 day ago — LAHORE: Drama unfolded on Lahore's Allama Iqbal International Airport when PML-N President and Leader of the  ...


In another voting news ....the issue of voting machines took an interesting turn ...the greedy found out there is not just milk ...it's the whole farm .....some 300 billion plus .....so the matter is now in a speedy Corut ...


Okay this just in once again the President orders the ecp to buy voting machines by an ordinance  ....

Published 09 May, 2021 07:01am

Ordinance issued for procurement of e-voting machines

Welcome

• ECP authorised to seek technical help to enable overseas Pakistanis to cast their votes
• Govt confident of securing parliamentary nod to ordinance within 120 days
• ECP warns of serious repercussions if law is passed in haste

ISLAMABAD: In what appears to be a hasty move, the government on Saturday promulgated a presidential ordinance authorising and binding the Election Comm­ission of Pakistan (ECP) to procure electronic voting machines (EVMs) and to enable the overseas Pakistanis to exercise their right to vote while staying in their country of residence in the next general elections.

President Arif Alvi promulgated the Elections (Second Amendment) Ordinance 2021 under Article 89 of the Constitution only two days after National Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser had constituted a committee of the cabinet members to engage the opposition on the issue of electoral reforms.

One , two, three.....




5:48 pm okay time for the prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


5:53 pm Break 


The Iftari : 

So as I was about to shutdown ... somebody came running asking for the PandaMart voucher code ...I tried a few and one of them worked gave about 75 rupee discount on a total of 500 rupees ...but then I did what I do best 😈 instil the suspicions ....what you are ordering cannot be delivered at this time ...so the order was cancelled ....no sorry ....it was just in cart ...not yet ordered ....very relaxed I prayed ...and prepared my plate ....then suddenly I discovered that what was cancelled by one sibling ...on my advice ...something very similar has been ordered by the other ... And there was no chance of it arriving before Iftari time . So we got relaxed and did our Iftari ....and then just as we were getting to get up it arrived . 

So there goes the Lockdown ...









Once again nobody was in a mood to prepare aftari on a Sunday ....thank God the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏,

It was the last Sunday in the Holy Month of Ramzan Kareem . 

Next Sunday  if I am fasting ...I might be the only one so there won't be any reason to prepare the Iftari ...there may be lots of leftovers from Eid and also lunch and dinner off the same day . 












So anyways after Iftari I prayed the Maghrib Prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!




Sun 27th Ramzan 1442H

34°C

9:44 pm Good Evening ! 


This used to be the best time of the day during a Ramzan every year . But ever since this Covid-19 Corona Pandemic lockdown came into our lives ... everything has changed . Instead of getting ready after the Iftari ...and go for the Isha Taraveeh Prayer 🛐 ...I move here and there in the house ...drinking tea ...usually I drink so much tea that I sweat too much and have to sit or lie down under the fan to dry my sweat . So instead of praying in the mosque with so many people . I am usually in watching soaps and soaps commercials . The weekdays are fine because the soaps are drama serials with continuity ...and there is interest in it ...but on weekends and especially on Sundays the soaps are different ...like urdu1 had ek haseen intikam...the story of two star crossed lovers who come close very close and then they become enemy and bigger brighter stars come between them . It may sound interesting but this series is no match to the serial shajjar e mamnoon ( Yasak Elma ) which is a story of intrigues and deception . A complete package very entertaining. I miss it on the weekends because it only airs on week days Mon, Tues , Thurs and Friday . 


One of the regular soap ( drama) on Geo entertainment Mujhay Khuda pey yaqeen hai ...ended yesterday . With a very filmy ending ...the home breaker second wife committed suicide and died . They gave her a tomb stone in our family graveyard . They did that in a previous soap as well ...I used to visit the graveyard very regularly before but now jumping on the graves has become very difficult ...the presence of these media people has also discouraged me . The old land developments provided graveyard but the new land developments don't provide land for burials ....and old graveyards are already full ...I don't understand who to pray for these basic human rights ....the justice in this country is correlated with money ....no money no justice . 




YouTube Link


Okay since I have missed the Isha Taraveeh and Khatam e Quran tonight so I better pray the Isha prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



11:32 pm Break ! 


12:04 am 

Moon: 3.7%
Waning Crescent
Current Time:10 May 2021, 00:06:55
Moon Direction:25.66° NNE
Moon Altitude:-55.36°
Moon Distance:405,007 km
Next New Moon:11 May 2021, 23:59
Next Full Moon:26 May 2021, 16:13


Okay  so the 29th of Ramzan 1442H is on the 12th of May , Wednesday ....

‏اگرچہ عید کا حتمی اعلان رویت ھلال کمیٹی نے کرنا ہے لیکن ‎@MinistryofST کے بنائے گئے کیلنڈر اور Ruet App (رویت) کے مطابق چاند 13 مئ کو نظر آ پائے گا اور عید 14 مئ کو ہو گی۔

Tweet Link

Mr Chaudhary the information minister could be right ....maybe the moon will not be sighted this time ...let's see... 


Kurulus Osman : 

YouTube Link



After surviving the Much publicised Dirilis Ertugrul Turkish serial ....

This week I was totally hooked on to the Son of Ertugrul ...the kurulus Osman . Because of the Mongol commander balgay ( yurdear okur)


You know how I am ....I don't like twisted history 

Peaky blinders : 


Everyday or perhaps more of-ten 

I see a tweet mentioning this British crime series in it's fifth season ....I have very none serious Cable without Netflix ....so I guess I survived ! 

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 


Straw to the Drowning : 


( Five hundred words deleted .)


Happy Independence day :

Some say that the night Pakistan came into being on the mid night between the thirteenth and Fourteenth of August 1947 , it was the 27th night of Ramzan  1366 H 

Most popularly believed by the believers to be the  LailatulQadr .

ليله_القدر_خير_من_الف_شهر 


3:28 am Sehri Time


 Sehri



















Done ! 


Brush done 👍


4:25 am last sip of Chilled water .


4:27 am Niyat ...


وَبِصَومِ غَدٍ نَّوَيْتُ مِنْ شَهْرِ رَمَضَانَ.


’’میں نے کل کے ماہِ رمضان کے روزے کی نیت کی۔‘‘




Yes I fast as thy command it to 


Please forgive my sins , the sins of my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


The sins of my siblings 


And increase our chances of entering the Paradise in heaven 


Many many thanks ....you are the greatest 


Alhamdulillah


Allah ho Akhbar


Allah ho Akhbar ! 




Okay Fajr time 


So I take a break for Fajr 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi




May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!






Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!




The Amazon discovers Pakistan : 

Yes that is so true I checked it my self they are now shipping to Pakistan . Not really sure how . I am caught by surprise ...I was not really prepared for it ...my first book isn't ready . And iam also not sure how to get it banned . 



The Ending : 

It is really very late and I also have to watch three episodes of the weekend soaps I missed before I sleep so I guess this is it ...last night when I started this my the Sunday Blog № 266 ( Two Hundred and Sixty six ) I hoped that it will cross the five thousand words mark but I guess I mis managed my time overslept and got distracted . 

Anyways ...

The sad thing today was that by midnight Monday morning after the first day of lockdown foodpanda 🐼 started to shutdown it's app windows and by 1:30 am all restaurants with sehri deals were out . Only six pathan Bai restaurant  and tandoors were open . . I am  not sure what will happen after three days of lockdown ...most restaurant will be out of stock for ingredients and workers won't be able to come to work ....


And on this sad note and with a very relevant song I bid farewell to this my the Sunday Blog№ 266 ( Two Hundred and Sixty six ) and the Holy Month of Ramzan hope everybody had a great time ....


All the best ❤️


God Bless America 🙏


Allah Hafiz ! 



 The Song : 

Today I was watching the news and there was a report about the city wide lockdown due to the Covid-19 Corona Pandemic till Eid . All Shopping areas , malls and markets are shutdown the street that were jam are deserted today ...in the background of this news report I heard my favourite Persian song ...I looked for it and not only found many videos but also the lyrics with translation and transliteration .....


Enjoy ! 


Shahr Khali
Song by Nigora Kholova


YouTube Link



شهر خالی

شهر خالی، جادّه خالی، کوچه خالی، خانه خالی

جام خالی، سفره خالی، ساغر و پیمانه خالی
کوچ کرده، دسته دسته، آشنایان، عندلیبان
باغ خالی، باغچه خالی، شاخه خالی، لانه خالی
 
وای از دنیا که یار از یار می‌ترسد

غنچه‌های تشنه از گلزار می‌ترسد

عاشق از آوازهٔ دیدار می‌ترسد
پنجهٔ خنیاگران از تار می‌ترسد

شه‌سوار از جادهٔ هموار می‌ترسد
این طبیب از دیدن بیمار می‌ترسد
 
سازها بشکست و دردِ شاعران از حد گذشت
سال‌های انتظاری بر من و تو برگذشت
 
آشنا ناآشنا شد
تا بلی گفتم بلا شد
 
گریه کردم، ناله کردم، حلقه بر هر در زدم

سنگ سنگِ کلبهٔ ویرانه را بر سر زدم
 
آب از آبی نجنبید
خفته در خوابی نجنبید
 
شهر خالی، جادّه خالی، کوچه خالی، خانه خالی

جام خالی، سفره خالی، ساغر و پیمانه خالی
 
وای از دنیا که یار از یار می‌ترسد

غنچه‌های تشنه از گلزار می‌ترسد

عاشق از آوازهٔ دیدار می‌ترسد
پنجهٔ خنیاگران از تار می‌ترسد

شه‌سوار از جادهٔ هموار می‌ترسد
این طبیب از دیدن بیمار می‌ترسد
 
چشمه‌ها خشکید و دریا خستگی را دم گرفت
آسمان افسانهٔ ما را به دستِ کم گرفت
جام‌ها جوشی ندارد، عشق آغوشی ندارد
بر من و بر ناله‌هایم، هیچ‌کس گوشی ندارد
 
شهر خالی، جادّه خالی، کوچه خالی، خانه خالی

جام خالی، سفره خالی، ساغر و پیمانه خالی
کوچ کرده، دسته دسته، آشنایان، عندلیبان
باغ خالی، باغچه خالی، شاخه خالی، لانه خالی
 
بازآ تا کاروانِ رفته باز آید
بازآ تا دلبرانِ ناز ناز آید
بازآ تا مطرب و آهنگ و ساز آید

کاکل‌افشانم نگارِ دل‌نواز آید

بازآ تا بر درى‌ها قصّه اندازيم

گل بیفشانیم و می در ساغر اندازیم


Cities empty, roads empty,
streets empty, homes empty
Goblets empty, dinner tables empty,
cups and measures empty
 
Our friends, our nightingales have migrated flock by flock
Orchards empty, gardens empty,
branches empty, nests empty
 
Oh, woe to the world where lovers fear one another
Where thirsty buds fear gardens
Where lovers fear the sound of union
Where hands of musicians fear instruments
Where the chevaliers fear flat roads
Where doctors fear the sight of patients
 
Songs were smashed and
the poets’ torment reached all bounds
Years of await passed in agony for you and I
 
Friends turned into strangers
As soon as I gave my hand,
my life became a barren land
I weeped and I wailed,
I knocked on every door
I poured upon my head
the dust and mire of this ruined shelter bit by bit
Yet the world went on as usual, no one cared
 
Woe to those feet that walk onto the enemy’s path
Woe to those who lose their honour
in service of the oppressor
Musicians too have tuned their instruments to oppression
Lo! How the tyrant’s hand is hailing upon us
 
The fountains dried up, the seas turned weary
The heavens took our legend lightly
Drinks have lost potency,
love has no bosom to embrace thee
Not a single soul hears out my lament, hears me
 
Come back so that
the gone-away caravan would too come back
 
Come back so that
the tender sweethearts would come back tenderly
 
Come back so that they all would come back,
the minstrel, the music, the mandolin
Spread your forelock for
your gracious sweetheart is coming back
 
Come back so that we may bow before Hafiz
Spreading flowers and filling our cups with wine  


Transliteration


Shahr Khāli

Shahr khāli, jādda khāli, kucha khāli, khāna khāli
Jām khāli, sufra khāli, sāghar o paymāna khāli
Kuch karda dasta daste, āshnāyān, andalibān
‌Bāgh khāli, bāghcha khāli, shākha khāli, lāna khāli
 
Vāy az donyā ke yār az yār metarsad
Ghoncha-hāye teshna az golzār metarsad
Āshegh az āvāza-ye didār metarsad
Panja-ye khanyā-garān az tār metarsad
Shahsavār az jāda-ye hamvār metarsad
In tabib az didane bemār metarsad
 
Sāz-hā beshkast o darde shā'erān az had gozasht
Sāl-hāye entezāri bar man o to bar-gozasht
 
Āshenā nā-āshenā shod
Tā bali goftam, balā shod
 
Gerya kardam, nāla kardam, halgha bar har dar zadam
Sang sange kolba-ye vayrāna rā bar sar zadam
 
Āb az ābi najonbid
Khofta dar khābi najonbid
 
Shahr khāli, jāda khāli, kucha khāli, khāna khāli
Jām khāli, sofra khāli, sāghar o paymāna khāli
 
Vāy az donyā ke yār az yār metarsad
Ghoncha-hāye teshna az golzār metarsad
Āshegh az āvāza-ye didār metarsad
Panja-ye khanyā-garān az tār metarsad
Shahsavār az jāda-ye hamvār metarsad
In tabib az didane bemār metarsad
 
Chashma-hā khoshkid o daryā khastagi rā dam gereft
Āsmān afsānaye mā rā be daste kam gereft
Jām-hā jushi nadārad. eshgh āghushi nadārad
Bar man o bar nāla-hāyam, hech kas gushi nadārad
 
Shahr khāli, jādda khāli, kucha khāli, khāna khāli
Jām khāli, sufra khāli, sāgharo paymāna khāli
Kuch karda dasta daste, āshnāyān, andalibān
‌Bāgh khāli, bāghcha khāli, shākha khāli, lāna khāli
 
Baz-ā tā kārvāni rafta bāz-āyad
Baz-ā tā delbarāni nāz nāz āyad
Baz-ā tā motreb o ahang o sāz āyad
Kākol-afshānam negare del-navāz āyad
 



Baz-ā tā bar dari-hā ghessa andāzim
Gol biafshānem o may dar sāghar andāzim



1 comment: