Pages

Sunday 13 December 2020

The Sunday Blog № 245

 Today is Sunday 

The 13th of December 2020 

The 27th of RabiusSani 1442 H

Till the Sunset ( 5:44 pm ; Karachi ☠️ ) 

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 245 ( Two Hundred and forty five ) 



So it is the Hanukkah 🕎Week.... Thursday to Thursday eight days and nights of the Festival of lights ....

Don't know why but when you think of a certain community celebrating this festival of lights you don't expect extravagant expenditures or the kind of lights we have on our religious , patriotic and social events and Celebrations . Like 12th , 11th , 14th , 25th , 27th 28th 29th and the smuggler's children's wedding . 



They ( frugal community) probably turn off all lights all week and smoke on the Terrace like the desperate lonely hearts and curse their poor neighbors . 


Most majority of the people of the world are now certain that somehow their Prayers are answered or their actions bears fruit .

The Question is if there was no Covid-19 Corona Pandemic in the year 2020 ...

Would the four Richest Arab Emirates had started relations with a hung parliamentary democracy . 

Honestly I have already started missing the Trump . 

God the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 sent Trump first and then Covid-19 Corona Pandemic . We must all fall down on our knees and pray 🙏

What if Trump had come after 2020 ? 

Shivers me timber ☃️



Oh by the way that reminds me ...


The gates that was left open  for Esra Bilgiç have now brought down Engin Altan  Duzyatan or mostly known in Pakistan as the Ertugrul Star 



The other day I sat down in the living room to watch the episode of a regular TV show with my dear siblings and very soon I realised that for the last half hour I watch twenty minutes of ads and mostly khaadi collection with Asra Bilgiç wearing clothes like the serial . 

Poor Pakistani paying ....


https://pk.khaadi.com/khaadi-esra.html



So many sold out .... marketing strategy ?  



Anyways , I still prefer Facebook Meetup at meal time ...and watching shows and movies alone . NO LIGHTS !! NO DESPERATE LONELY HEARTS 😢



Okay since we are here talking about the television and turkey ...let's not forget 


Bizim hikaye 

And 

Yasak Elma


Yes in Dollar terms ...

From CRADLE to GRAVE !!



Ops Data NO SERVICE 😡


I am seriously thinking of switching or at least having an extra Ufone Sim for such Happy occasions . 


So anyways , Hazal Kaya is out and Eda Ece is IN .




Now I will have to bookmark the name of the series and actors on the Twitter so that the day they decide to abruptly end the season four of Yasak Elma or as it is called here Shajar e mamnu 

I would be instantly notified . 

This Turkish television series 

Is in its fourth season since 2018 . And has to the present day about 87 episodes . 


With Two episodes a week we will get there in less than a year ...but with five days a week ...I am not sure ...


By the way ...my All Time favourite Office Romance Soap serial was and Shall always be ....the one and Only ....Jassi Jaisey koi Nahi ...



2:21 am Had a tea break and complaint for the Data No Service with my dear elder sister who was having a tea and sandwich break . There is Cable TV  but there is no Net . Most of the neighborhood wifi devices and routers are off or have no signals . I thought she is joking when my dear sister said that this mobile network shutdown could be because the jalsa today ...and I thought ... Lahore toh giya ...


Even Corona can't fix it now ...



Are they going to shut down London as well for the jalsa security in Lahore ....what is this craziness 


Or is this the newer world order enforced thanks to the global Pandemic Covid-19 Corona ? 


Life can be so confusing sometimes ...the most Negative person in my grandparents family is tested positive . 

Believe it or not the news has not only been broken from Seattle but it has been confirmed by Seattle as well . So there is no other option left for me but to request a DNA test for me ASAP .!

I did suspect it at least a million times in my life that I was different from them in a lot of ways but I wasn't so sure untill now . Since now I am so motivated . I don't think I would get a second chance ever again . If only this is proved beyond the slightest doubt that I am different and does not belong ...in that situation ...the first thing I would like to do is that I would leave all my junk and walk out of the door . 



So besides that .....no why beside ...even including that ..it could be family Politics what can I say ...,


Nobody in the family Globally died of the Covid-19 Corona Pandemic second wave . 

Very very few neighbors had common cold and flu 😷 this season . Sneezing and coughing is becoming tabboo here . Only police and security guards with guns were seen coughing and sneezing others usually avoid public places in this condition . Very few people are seen wearing masks in the neighborhood ...i cannot say about neighboring Neighborhoods . 

The builder had mixer and police twice but did not send the Biryani especially after the renowned political business leader of the country died in Dubai Emirates his body was brought to rest on the international human rights day 10th December 2020 ....

Wah wah 👌 wah wah 👌

Kya din Milla hai 


Saw his son's tweet from Dubai who is a insta food blogger ...



Okay this reminds me of the micro blogging ...i don't even remember what email and password I used for that ...


4:31 am yes I am still up ... doing the Sunday Blog and the mobile net and data is back . 

But the battery is low so I better take a tea break .


4:57 am The news channels are over obsessed by the jalsa in Lahore ...and it seems the Karachi ☠️ city fire tenders have been quite busy on this cold cold night ......


Moon waning at 4% 

Next New Moon on 14th Dec 2020 at 21:16 


The Astronomical twilight Karachi ☠️ is 5:46 am 


And before taking a prayer break ...



FDA APPROVES PFIZER VACCINE FOR EMERGENCY USE!!!

The US FDA approved Pfizer vaccine for emergency and our dear Mr President Donald Trump is taking all the credit while the commissioner is denying being threatened by the firing squad ( presidential) 🤣


5:53 am Okay praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

The Fajr azan has started all over Jamshed town so it time I take a break for prayer 🛐 with a prayer🤲 for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



5:56 am Break ! 


7:27 am Okay so I had the leftover Maghaz Nihari with a leftover naan 

There was not enough time for setting the table and taking pictures because things don't get hot that easy but get cold fast and the kittens are also growing up fast 

So here are the pictures from yesterday 









 

It's time for sleep 😴

Hopefully I will wake up by noon and continue this my the Sunday Blog № 245 ( Two Hundred and forty five) but if I can't and woke up very late like I did yesterday afternoon . Then it will be very difficult to reach the target of three thousand words by midnight tonight . But anyways I already feel very satisfied with the halfway mark 

in sight already 

And before I fall asleep 😴 


Here is the most important tweet of the week by the weakest ...


https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1337651799264792576?s=19

MashaAllah Sugar is selling at a national average of Rs 81 per kg vs Rs102 per kg a month back. I want to congratulate my team for bringing the sugar prices down through a multi pronged strategy.

‏‎ایک چیز پچاس روپے پر ملتی تھی پھر وہ ایک 
سو 
بیس کی کر کے سرمایہ داروں کو اربوں روپے کا منافع پہنچایا گیا پھر اسی چیز کو 80 سے 90 کی قیمت پر لا کر ٹویٹ کر کے احسان جتایا گیا حالانکہ کہ سرمایہ دار کی جیب میں اب بھی اربوں ہی جا رہے ہیں اب اس بات پر بہت سارے جاہل تالیاں بجائیں گے 😅

No congratulation to 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 for taking it beyond 102 but only for bringing it to 81?

That’s unfair. Seriously, unfair.

---‏‎ترین نے جتنا لوٹنا تھا لوٹ لیا جہانگیر ترین کو 56 کروڑ جبکہ مونس الہٰی کی شوگر مل کو 45 کروڑ روپے کی سبسڈی ملی سب سے زیادہ فائدہ ان دونوں نے اُٹھایا ہے اور چینی نہایت ہی ناقص آرہی ہے پسی چینی میں نمک ملا ہوتا اور دوسری چینی میں کرسٹل

if that's true then give back the difference of RS 102-81 to consumer as your govt did trillion RS fraud with them n in adittion put yourself in jail as u r responsible of all this crisis!
So my eyes are very very closed still I will have one more cup of tea ☕ before falling asleep 😴

8:40 am Break ! 


1:31 pm the first morning tweet 
Sun 27th RabiusSani 1442H
24°C
1:25 pm Good Morning ! 
Just woke up still in bed 😴
Moon 2.6 % waning Crescent 
Anyways back to Sunday Blogging ✍️ ....



all the Azans have stop so it's time for the Prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


1:39 pm Break ! 


3:49 pm so I skipped the Sunday Brunch and I did not take the pictures of it as well ...it was that yellow daal and the leftover Maghaz Nihari ....the naan was different it was roghni ...there is still a quarter left ...which is up for grabs somebody will probably have it with tea ....yes i was there all the time and had the Facebook Meetup . Where i learned that there is no garlic and also that there is a bon fire 🔥 ready at the gate without smoke and fire ...it's in the No man's land but a little towards the neighbors ... obviously they must have not paid their help gardener or the guards . Or it could be an internal mafia politics ... let's see ...gets the bheja fried ...oh by the way ...after the Maghaz Nihari price increase 30% last month ...this week the tawa fried ( pan fried) Maghaz and Kat a kat price increases 30% ....at my favorite ♥️ on the Food panda 🐼 list . 

Funny because price of ghee and meat came down minimal . 

So it must be season's greetings from the Army . 

The rumours are that the wedding invitation for the Army Club is brewing quick ...and may reach us one of these days ....Wasiq Bachhh ! 

The dear elder brother has already gone in the bearish mode ..so I don't have to worry a lot . 


Corona has already  fixed that issue . 


Stay home Stay safe Stay healthy 😘


Okay after that I had a hot bath 

Prayed 🛐 

with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



Now waiting for the Azan for the Asr Prayers . Not reciting today as I did the Khatam this week and have started a new one but since it is not for any specific purpose like fateha 🌹 or Qul  so I will rest my eyes a little in this season  , a quarter ¼ after some of the daily prayers is a very good strategy and inshallah I will continue this after the kichar in my eyes melts down . 

Ah there it is the azan so here I take a break for the prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


Something nice is cooking in the kitchen first I have to check that as well ...😋


4:18 pm Break 


5:33  pm So when I went out of the room ...

By the way ..now we have a competition in the room temperature as the other Al fajr clock is now also hanging in the room and it show a degree less so now I will either quote both room temperature or the lowest during the winter till lent next year . My fasting season is approaching very fast ...and my survivalist idiosyncrasies are making me more worried for the viral and bacterial attacks . I cannot forget that last year's pre lent attack when me and my siblings had the flu and fever at the same time . After that the Lockdown came and I lived HAPPILY EVERAFTER ! 



Okay so as I was saying ..I went out and I got the order to to the market for some very essential cooking ingredients ...I had no issues in going so I changed my shalwar and went to the market . Tried very hard to control myself and not forget the three four ...from two shops ...so now everybody is Happy with me ...while entering the gate I did take a picture of the non fire 🔥 the wind or a stray dog 🐕 has scattered it a little and now it's not very collected . 



Okay Azan has started so it's time for the Prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my Dearly Departed Parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



5:44 pm Break ! 


Sun 28th RabiusSani 1442H

24°C

8:03 pm Good Evening 

Happy Hanukkah 🕎

Okay so the invitation arrived 

For the nearer of the two venues after Boxing Day 

Hip hip hooray 🙌



You never know ....


So during the Chaapa i completed the On tawa paratha I was asked to watch and then I made a quick egg omelette with the fresh green chillies I brought today from the market . 

The paratha was extra crunchy ...

Chaapa was very short it was over by the time I even started frying .









The siblings will eat the dinner after the Nani Rani or the vice versa Show ....


Nothing happened in the ground so what was all the rumours about ...


Anyways , it is sad that Khan is being belittle by the Rani Nani gang ...or does he really deserve this . 



By the way , I want to Humbly thank Mr Prime minister Khan and his PTI party for doing Absolutely nothing for Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world , 


Now I can proudly boost ...

Karachi ☠️ , the most dangerous city in the world , 

WAS NOT BUILD IN THE PAST TWO YEAR . 









You come and go ,

You come and go ...


Now since we are talking about the Pakistani politics ...

The one small step govt took  this week was really surprising ... Railways ministry was taken away from the Shiekh Rasheed Lal haveli Wala ...and given to somebody else . Never mind who got it ...just focus on who lost it and why ? 


Is it a result of some judicial obligation or reprimand


Is it because Khan lost confidence in him 


Or is it because Trump lost the election and Whitehouse


Or maybe it has some connection to the untimely death of Mrs Sharif in London . 


Or none of the above ! 



By the way , MNS in London has lost both his wife and mother ...and daughters are already Nani ...so he is in a very tight spot when it come to back ing ...now he needs to watch his every step ...every move ...very carefully . 


According to the legend ...when Moses missed a step .....God the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 

Told him to be carefully as he no longer has a praying mother for him .


So the Nani Rani Show ended for media partners with a speech by Maulana F enumerating his family and Bff's ....I don't understand why they drag Maulana F into this ...the same speech could have been read better by Marvi Sirmed or Gul Bukhari . 



Anyways ...


The neighborhood is extremely silent and Quiet . Our front kerb has no car parked . Even the one that remains undercover and washed once a week is gone leaving the space vacant . And nobody is there to grab it ..like usually happens ...strange ...no 

It's Hanukkah ...week ...there must be thousands of parties going on ....marriages , weddings and birthdays especially in the Memon community of Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world . 


9:55 pm okay I have a feeling that I have reached the target three thousand words for this my the Sunday Blog № 245 ( Two Hundred and forty five ) . 


Ops ...the breaking News ...



Maulana Jamil and Mahira Khan are tested positive for the Covid-19 Corona Pandemic second wave . 


Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 

And Now the Movies of the Week...



  • Crazy Mad Lover: Once Again (2018)
  • War (2019)
  • Jhootha Kahin Ka (2019)
  • Gone Kesh (2019)
  • Veerappan (2016)
  • Vivegam (2017)
  • Raat Akeli Hai (2020)
  • Thugs of Hindostan ( 2018)
  • Gulabo Sitabo (2020)
  • Khuda Haafiz (2020)
  • Veerey Ki Wedding (2018)







  • okay then this is it ... here is an amazing song which is heard in many movies and tv shows from time to time not how they get the rights forit again and again i am sure when you hear it you will have a total recall ...just kidding !
    Surprised ? 


    Yes you don't always have to break or bend the rules just have to use a little of the God All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏, gifted imagination ....
    Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

    Okay time to go ....be safe eat healthy !

    All the Best 😍

    God Bless America 🙏

    Allah Hafiz ! 

    There's a place I dream about
    Where the sun never goes out.
    And the sky is deep and blue.
    Won't you take me there with you.
    Oh, we can begin again.
    Shed our skin, let the sun shine in.
    At the edge of the ocean
    We can start over again.
    Shaa lah lah lah lah lah lah
    Sha lah lah
    Sha lah lah
    Shaa lah lah lah lah lah lah
    Sha lah lah
    Sha lah lah
    There's a world I've always known
    Somewhere far away from home
    When I close my eyes I see
    All the space and mystery
    Ohhh, we can begin again
    Shed our skin, let the sun shine in
    At the edge of the ocean
    We can start over again
    Sha lah lah lah lah lah lah
    Sha lah lah
    Sha lah lah
    Sha lah lah lah lah lah lah
    Sha lah lah
    Sha lah lah
    Oh, we can begin again
    Shed our skin, let the sun shine in
    At the edge of the ocean
    We can start over again
    At the edge of the ocean
    We can start over again
    Sha lah lah lah lah lah lah
    Sha lah lah
    Sha lah lah
    Sha lah lah lah lah lah lah
    Sha lah lah
    Sha lah lah


    1 comment: