Pages

Sunday 20 December 2020

The Sunday Blog № 246

 Today is Sunday 

The 20th of December 2020 

The 4th of JamadiulAwwal 1442 H

Till the Sunset ( 5:48 pm ; Karachi ☠️) ,

And This is my the Sunday Blog № 246 ( Two Hundred and forty six ).



Last night ...no not tonight ...the night after Friday before Shabbat Shalom ....I was trying to watch the final movie of the week but instead I end up watching a very recently watched ...Hindi / English / Omani movie . Ya you guessed it right ...the previous time I missed the initial part of the movie so it was very difficult to understand what was going on . I was even confused how to rate it . This time also I did not get the very start but at least I got to know how the Omani police got involved . 

Even without watching the many desert 🏜️ rides in this movie ...oh did I mentioned it's name ...no ...I think it was Khudaa Hafiz ( 2020) or something like that ...

I knew very well that the Sultanate of Oman is a vast wasteland . Very different from the oil rich kingdoms and Emirates in it's neighborhood . The British kept it safe and clean from the dirty politics of the region . I have learned that some very small fishing port in the Balochistan coastal area of Pakistan was also given on rent to the Sultanate . Most probably for the smuggling of hashish and other contraband items . That costs more if transported from Karachi ☠️ Port , the most dangerous city in the world.  Because of too many agencies and bhatta . 

It is funny that ever since it was returned ....and the greedy people who made it a dream port of the future were never able to sell it as gold because of All that Glitter ...blah blah ...


Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world , kept growing ...at a very rapid pace . Infact the word pace seems inappropriate for rapid speed at which Karachi ☠️ Port developed . 

The people of Karachi ☠️ never objected to that wild and unnatural dream of making a doh number Dubai (replica of Dubai) 

So how much truth is there in the rumours that an electrified Barb wire baracade is eracted to keep Pakistanis and Dogs out . 

And who cares ....? 


Is there any significance of the last Sunday before Christmas or the 20th December in my life . 

No I don't think so 😔

The only significant event and day in this month is my dearly departed Papa's death  Anniversary Fateha ( May his Soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏) 














We prayed 🛐 recited Khatam of Holy Quran and prepared a feast and offered fateha 🌹 

Doctor Saab sacrificed a goat . He was not able to attend the fateha because he had a very busy schedule and traffic . He came as soon as he got a chance few days later . And brought fresh supply of face masks and peripherals . 

May the dear Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 , keep him happy and healthy and safe .

Amen 🤲 


Waisey Allah bhala karey Wasiq ney inn yateemo ko kabhi Chacha Mamoo ki kami mehsoos honay nahi di .🥥

Khas Tor pey is Corona Waley mushkil tareen saal main bhi ....


Talking of Papa , ( may his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏) , he used to make a home remedy for stomachache and other related problems ...if I remember it correctly ...it was called something very similar to the title of Meesha ' s next song on velo sound station current episode . 

So I have decided to watch this video drop by drop ....



One thing more recently I clicked the link on Facebook and instead of going to the YouTube app ..it opened YouTube in browser and before the starting of the video they made me confirm that I am an adult 😂


So if these videos are for 18 and above ...is there any shop where I can buy the things need to watch these videos like a 3 D glasses or air plugs etc . 

I hope pakis in UK survive the 3rd Wave of Covid-19 Corona Pandemic . 



And talking of Adults . 

After over three decades of studying Sharia Law ...day and night ...I still can't decide how to call the flip of coin for this new Josh fair and roughly  commercial is Sharia complaint or not . Allah Murad Shah ka resign qabool karey Amen 🙏


Honestly if you have been with Mathira jee live shows ...nothing she does will surprise you ...


Thank God the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏,

Our Cable Guy don't show ads in the home Cinema channels .




Talking of Cable channels . 

Geo entertainment s popular soap serial Mehrposh has reached a point where bride to be Ayeza Khan should wear Black funk to undo the Curse or the spell . 



By the Way there can be no bride to be more cursed and misfortuned then Cemre of Turkish serial Kuzey Guney ...

I was watching it very regularly on the YouTube drama channel and it finally ended with the most unexpected happy ending 🙌





Believe you me ...the Turkish soaps are really amazing ...last month having the end in sight I was thinking that when these two

End there will be a gap to the intrigue and entertainment . 

But no no no .....Yasak Elma with a Sharia Complaint name of Shajar e mamnu is so entertaining that I am seriously thinking of giving up the afternoon  exercise . 




And talking of exercise .... Pakistan Navy is conducting military exercise this week so on the one hand they invited the Russian counter part with vessel and on the other hand the number of failed bomb blast increased 



Sun 4th JamadiulAwwal 1442H

20°C

11:09 am Good Morning !

Don't know when and how I fall asleep 😴 missed fajr 😭

Woke up after 10 am 

No breakfast no sign of brunch ...having tea ☕

Back to Sunday Blogging...✍️



12:48 pm Okay so I have done the Sunday Brunch with the leftover Nulli Nihari . 







I think I have overeaten and I need siesta 😴 ...

Amazingly MQM did nothing this week and so did the new neighbors ...no smells from their kitchen is now beginning to alarm me ...and due to the season the cable movies channels has also started the repeat telecast encore of the Twilight Saga ...jitters ! 👹



The moon was not sighted this week so we had a 30 days Month of RabiusSani 1442 H and after sunset the moon appears a day older but let's see what happens on the next full moon which is on the 30th Dec at 8:28 am . Which is amazing because it is the 14th of JamadiulAwwal 1442H that day . So all the best . By the way it musht be the pojeeshun of the moon because it is already 34.2 % waxing crescent ...so I gets it now ...sorry far the confojan . 


PCB team is playing 2nd match in New Zealand right now ...with a new and lesser known  skipper ...not sure what's the deal but here in my neighborhood ....they have brought the same crazy shouting kid to cheer the Satta neighborhood . 

The rest of the Neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful 😊 


Scores at 1:34 pm 


Pak 163/6 (20)

NZ.  101/1 (11)

Needs 64 runs in 53 balls 


So after today the 3 match series will be 2-0 for NZ 


Test begins from Boxing Day 💪 26-30 Dec 


All the Best 😍


Aha I survived the post brunch drowsiness ...so it's time for the fajr qaza prayer and Zuhr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


1:52 pm Break ! 



3:40 pm Yes the New Zealand won by nine wickets 

Awesome 👍 


The Crazy kid on the highest illegal floor ...in the neighborhood is probably still cheering at the top of his voice for the third day running ...for that 36 all out match of Australia ...should have guessed ...they import and export ...



Anyways coming back to black elephants ....one of the biggest in the Telecom industry is the Mobilink Jazz  

Watching their shopping season Commercial I can say with confidence that they have grabbed the floating straws . They are selling three new model of what they call a smart phone in one third the price and with half the features of a modest unbranded Smart Phone . 

A smart phone with button key pad . Sounds interesting ...go ask your kid or the neighbors driver . I sincerely hope they have not invested a lot in these old fashioned devices with absolutely no play store or App backup . 

It definitely will have no resale value and the buttons will stop working after the first thousand WhatsApp Message 


If it's designed for geeks like me ...then they should have send it to me first before advertising ...


Never gonna dance again the way Meesha danced Velo ....




4:12 pm The Asr Azans have started so here I take a tea Break first and then I will see if there is something anybody wants from the market if not then I will pray the two prayers 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


4:15 pm Break 


Sun 5th JamadiulAwwal 1442H

21°C

6:57 pm Good Evening ! 

The prices of food items prepared with meat regardless of red or white , increased this week here in Jamshed town of Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world .


Kisi bahut hi Baray yateem ki Shaadi lagti hai ....even the price of frozen Hunter beef increased at the hanifia , price of eggs gone above Rs 200/- per dozen and the milk I bought yesterday was Rs 120/- per litre/ kg

Dahi RS 180/- per kg 

Beef biryani increased by 20 to 50 rupees 

Price of khoya RS 800/- per kg 

Price of sweets and halwas 

From 800 - 1000 Rs per Kg .




By the way the famous khalifa bakers of Lahore known for Nankhatai  opened their outlet in MNA's hostel near Allah Wala Biryani ...I am still shocked to learn this ....not sure if it's politically correct or just a queen cid Ann's . They came they saw and ...

Vee villi vinky ....wee Willy winky ....


7:18 pm the Isha prayer Azan have started and the dinner sound also coming from the kitchen ...no takeaway today ...sorry foodpanda 🐼

So what to do first ...pray or have dinner with family and a Facebook Meetup . In the previous Facebook Meetup at tea ...I learned a real breaking news ...I kind of knew it will happen soon but I had no idea it will happen before boxing day 😁 

Anyways Good luck ! 


Okay I am very very sleepy 😴 ...if I don't getup soon I will fall asleep 😴 and the mobile will be dropped from my hand so I better stop here and first go check the dinner and then pray with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



7:34 pm Break !


8:47 pm Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 

I have over eaten dinner again so I may fall asleep 😴💤 anytime while holding this mobile in my hand assuming that I am Blogging 





Oh by the way I have not checked the word count for a long time since morning ...


I have to admit the word flow has been kinda slow today . Mostly due to this uncertain Weather . The room temperature without any external force is 21°-22°C

It was a hotter day then the days before . So at the moment it must be 7-8° lower outside . But for some odd reason parts of my body like the feet and head are colder than the rest of the body so even under the quilt I am not taking any risk and wearing a topa cap and sweaters . Early this morning when I was not even sleepy 😴 I fall asleep without sweater and cap and not covering with the quilt and when I woke up I had this pain in the shoulder ...at first I thought it must be a cramp strain and will go away as I walk ...then I thought it could be a gas trouble . But now I am certain that it was cold . 

Should have had a long sun walk in the afternoon that would have eased it quick . But anyways I am not applying any analgesic or rheumatic cream , gel or spray ...because I can bear it easily 💪

So the Dinner was almost Vegan ...daal channa wet and dry with Puri ...and the Chicken soup  . And of course salad 🥗














After the dinner I prayed🛐with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


The land line rang a few minutes ago and I can hear a voice talking ..but I have not idea who is on the other side and what are they talking about so before the curiosity kills another cat let me just go and check 

Be right back ! 


Okay not for me ...




 The Movies of the week :


Yes this is it ....


11:15 pm We have two more breaking news from Lahore culture ...
Meesha Shafi found to be harassing the boy ...

Her lawyer is a crook and works for international terror groups who wanted to promote the meetoo movement ...Cool ! 
Case closed ! 
Wah wah 👌 

Like Shaukat khanum 
Like Bushra Manika 
Bani gala is now officially legal ...

وزیراعظم عمران خان کے بنی گالہ ہاؤس کا نقشہ سی ڈی اےنے منظورکرلیا


It's All about the money ....💲💲💱💵💸💰🤑

Christmas is cancelled in London , Lahori are advertising Punjab police fun and frolicking nature ...





So after giving some really awesome rose🌹flowers for a month , this week all of them stopped budding and blooming ...I hope that's the correct terms for flowering ...so I started sunbathing them ....by sunbathing I mean that I move them where they can get the better sunlight . It is quite silly that I wake up at noon and move the plant pots about thirty feets and then back to where I pick them from ...now you might ask Why don't I leave them in the second place . Well simple ...first of all it's in the way and someone might knock them over or get hurt by it's thorns 
and 
Second , because there they catch the sunlight of the rising sun in the morning . In gardening there are three types of sunlight ...
Rising Sun 🌞
Midday Sun 😉
And 
Setting Sun 
Each have very different uv factor , heat intensity and angle of the rays . 
Some plants get burned if kept all day in the direct sun 🌞
While others do photosynthesis and grow . 

So this week's fun exercise was very fruitful ...all of them have new leaves and one even have a bud which may bloom sometime next week most probably on Christmas Friday . 


Okay then , I think this is it ...I can't think of anything else to discuss or mention here in this my the Sunday Blog № 246 ( Two Hundred and forty six) . 
The song video I have chosen this week is from my very favourite TV series in the late nineties in my law school days or maybe a little later but those were the fun days . It was a comedy show but it was also very musical ...I loved all the songs in that show ...learned a lot of law as well . Also learned how to defend your clients and to survive among people that are very different from yourself . 


Okay it's midnight so I better end this my the Sunday Blog № 246 ( Two Hundred and forty Six) right here . See you all after the boxing day 💪🥊
Next Sunday .

And remember be safe and clean 
Jesus is coming ....😇

All the Best 😍

God Bless America 🙏

Allah Hafiz ! 


 

Vonda Shepard - Searchin' My Soul (Official Music Video)

I've been down this road walkin' the line
That's painted by pride
And I have made mistakes in my life
That I just can't hide
Oh I believe I am ready for what love has to bring
Got myself together, now I'm ready to sing
I've been searchin' my soul tonight
I know there's so much more to life
Now I know I can shine a light
To find my way back home
One by one, the chains around me unwind
Every day now I feel that I can leave those years behind
Oh I've been thinking of you for a long time
There's a side of my life where I've been blind and so...
I've been searchin' my soul tonight
I know there's so much more to life
Now I know I can shine a light
Everything gonna be alright
I've been searchin' my soul tonight
Don't want to be alone in life
Now I know I can shine a light
To find my way back home
Baby I been holding back now my whole life
I've decided to move on now
Gonna leave all my worries behind
Oh I belive I am ready for what love has to give
Got myself together now I'm ready to live
I've been searchin' my soul tonight
I know there's so much more to life
Now I know I can shine a light
Everything gonna be alright
I've been searchin' my soul tonight
Don't want to be alone in my life
Now I know I can shine a light
To find my way back home
(Repeat Chorus)




1 comment: