Pages

Sunday 8 November 2020

The Sunday Blog № 240

Today is Sunday
The 8th of November 2020
The 21st of RabiulAwwal 1442H
till the Sunset ( 5:47 pm ; Karachi ☠️ )
And this is my the Sunday Blog # 240 ( Two Hundred and forty ) .




PSL 5 Returns vs Covid-19 lockdown :

So as we all ( Asian ) knows that due to vivid ...sorry Vivid ...sorry Corona virus pandemic lockdown in March - April some of the foreign players of all the teams and a few non foreign players of Multan sultan left . Kings couch had to rush home to meet the maker few months later . So very few matches were postponed . Until better days ...and later it was decided that November of the same year will be a good distraction for All ( Asian) from the us election results either way .

Funny isn't it last time when the Corona Pandemic lockdown began globally the foreign and Australian players were too anxious to leave Mr and Mrs Wasim Akram here as soon as possible . And now a whole summers later when most of Europe and Britain is in lockdown again most foreign players have arrived in Karachi long before some some of the non foreign or local players for the final showdown of the Covid-19 sorry PSL 5 starting from the Next Saturday the 14th of November 2020 .
The first match is expected to be played between the winners and the losers of PSL 5 .
Hardly any surprises are expected

Yes believe it or not  even without the coach nothing has changed for the king's to bet otherwise ...I am sure with most bookies the same bets will do no need to revise .

New and stricter measures against Covid-19 Corona Virus Pandemic wave 2 have been suggest this time to compensate the humiliation of the Sindh Police by the Speed -tareen . You won't believe this but it seems there are more Awan in Sindh and Sindh Police then there are Awan in general . Anyways that is not the question here ...the million rupees answer is that the fine for not wearing a mask outside the bathroom is different in different parts of the country . Yes it is from Rs 100 to Rs 1000 only
Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world , will have Rs 500 fine for not wearing a mask in a public place in the Cantonment area of the most dangerous city in the world While in the Shalwani admin area it could be Rs 1000/- . And so far it is not clear if the fine will be full and final or will it be collected at every naka "
Usually one naka does not accepts the other naka's collection as full and final especially if the area is in cantonment or Shalwani area .

Many Restaurants have been raided and sealed sealed in South and Central districts of Karachi☠️ the most dangerous city in the world , to establish the fear of MQM London There are no reports of any action in the Malir or East districts . But actions against marriage halls has been taken by the commissioner so it is city-wide . Not sure if the off shore clubs comes under that restrictions and be closed too . The decision regarding schools and other recreational institutions is expected to come within a week by the provincial education ministers .
The Six o clock shutdown of shops and markets is on its way .,.coming soon ...

And then the mosque and hospital will be left for the president Mr Alvi .

Fall asleep 😴

The first Sunday morning tweet

Sun 21st RabiulAwwal 1442H
30°C
6:57 am Good Morning !
I fell asleep sometime after midnight not sure when and woke up at 6:30 am
Without wasting anytime I did wazu and prayed 🛐
Sunrise was 6:44 am so I believe I caught fajr today 😊
Happy Birthday Wasiq ! https://t.co/fJbz9lpfih



The Happy Birthday 🎈🎂🎉

Yes it is my Happy Birthday according to the Islamic lunar calendar .  And my dear sister and dear nephew
Conspired and celebrated it .

Thankyou very much .






Surprisingly the inscription on the cake with my name looks really amazing 😍

Usually I bring the cake myself for my Happy Birthdays and my dear sisters but this birthday I was not thinking of cake because my dear younger sister is still in recovery from the surgery and not allowed to eat any bakery products
We did cut it in her room but nobody ate it . So I guess I will have to eat it all by my self . It was very fresh and creamy I tasted the small cut
Perhaps nobody touched it because the name and inscription looked really very nice .

Okay so I got up for fajr and prayed 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

So with just about a month left for the thirteenth death Anniversary of Papa
May his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏
This week I finished reciting the two thirds ⅔ of the second holy Quran for his fateha in about a month s time in mid December . So I have to some how finish the second recitation by next Sunday and start the third one after that if I want to bakhsh it to bless his soul Amen 🙏 at his fateha 🌹

It has been a very mellowed down week for me . I sleep most of the nights , missed fajr and woke up early . Tweeted the morning mood tweet very early so my only critic on Twitter had no issues with me all week .
I went to the market very regularly this week for the first time since the lockdown in lent 2020. For the first time in two three years since Doctor Saab left , we have three leftover breads in the fridge door . I was also bringing milk carton daily too but the patients doctor advised not to have milk in meals or otherwise to tackle the gas issues . I guess he does not like kittens 😂


So most of the week went by watching dear Younger sister's family and para medics coming and going . Not many visitors came as it was feared . Did not watch any movies or too many YouTube clips . One more Geo entertainment soap serial ended this week . So now Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday is free . Only two left . Thursday and Friday ...and both touched climax so I guess they will be over soon . So my mind will be relaxed to sleep an hour extra in the night this winter . Usually my eyes becomes stuffed at the beginning of winter season . Like watery and mucuses both dry and wet . This thing usually gets normal in a month or so ...or after eating the spicy eastern food like Nihari and paya with extra green pepper .





Okay time for a break . I had the Sunday breakfast yesterday and had hours of sleep 😴 can't do that today ..already lost few hours in sleep . I know the word count is very low in winter morning months but at least it should cross the three thousand words mark to have a good annual average .

8:54 am Break !


10:21 am Made tea first and then made breakfast .







Fried a scrambled egg and pan toasted slice .

Simple breakfast on a winter Sunday morning . This year oh sorry this winter I have no plans to visit the burns road food street not because of the Covid-19 Corona wave 2
But because I don't want to send any mixed messages to MMM . Especially Mulla' and Media . By the way , it seems Mulla' and Media are away this weekend visiting their maternals .
So are we going to have the same nerve wracking fireworks on my Happy Birthday for which PSP is famous for ...???
This could be the last PSP rally at the Donkey Cart ground ...as the rumours are that most of the exiled MQM leadership is back in Islamabad for a new Chinese  MQM in the making ....so the toys they gave to lahoris were mare distractions . The real deal and apple of the eye was always Karachi ☠️
The most dangerous City of the world .


China already has two nuclear power plants almost ready . Two container ports almost functional . Two offshore islands . Two main highways  in and out of the port are already under China full control. The British red tape can only delay the projects they cannot stop it . As is the case of the delay in green line bus project . The recent urban flooding has made it very clear to the dacades old traders and businesses that their Titanic has long gone ....

Besides all this they have also taken over two jogging tracks build by the DHA Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world,

Alibaba.com is delivering absolutely everything to Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world
I am still not really sure about food panda 🐼 because of its home office and registered office .


The takeover of kElectric by Shanghai Electric is underway for quiet some time now and may be completed in next two years .

Two of the biggest Chinese Banks  BOC and ICBC have fully functional branches here with ATMs . Many Chinese Nationals have been caught hacking into their accounts through other one link ATMs recently . And allegations of wildly huge sums of money being transfered through small or dead accounts has left investigation agencies baffled .


Okay it's almost noon here ...
Time for the Sunday brunch ... Something nice is cooking ...and from the smell and sounds it does not feel like our cooking mafia is at work ...I believe engineer Saab is cooking ....must be  multi-tasking . I will not disturb her while cooking but I am very curious to see the cooked . Honestly , these days cooking for my dear younger sister in recovery after surgery , is more difficult that satisfying a cooking competition judge .
All week I saw the food going in the room and coming out rejected before my speculated count . I don't know the term or phrase equivalent to the stage term " tough crowd " but that is how anybody serving food to her especially in this condition should be ready for .
Praiseth the Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen 🙏
That I am not required to prepare food for her .
All I do is pick the rejected food plate and feed it to the cat and kittens . They are awefully jolly and begin to chase me especially when they are hungry ... yesterday's as I was praying in the evening . A jolly one came and sniffed the prayer mat after stalking for few minutes ...I believe it saw me touching ground and thought I was eating 😂
Luckily it was convinced quickly and left to play with other siblings and let me pray and prostrate in peace .


ReEnactment.....😀

12:55 am okay I had tea and egg omelette for brunch
The patient food went in and came back . Not sure if it was rejected or not . The khichri looks okay . I cannot eat khichri or anything that makes me fall asleep 😴























BTW the green chillies in my egg omelette is priced doubled . Usually I ask for a ten rupees green chillies whenever I buy vegetables on the street or in the market ...I tried the same this week when I bought a quarter ¼ of tomatoes at Rs 60 per ¼ kg ...and the reply came " Mirchi bees ki hogi "
And there was never weight involved in this transaction .
He put the same handful of green chillies . I gave him Rs 80 instead of Rs 70 and came home happily .

By the way , most fruits and green vegetables are grown in the province . There prices are fixed by the Shalwani govt on a daily basis .

Time for a prayer break with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

1:59 pm Break !

2:36 pm so the cake is nearly finished . It was small but it was good . And the best part is that nobody got to overeat the cake 🍰 so I believe Doctor Saab won't mind it either . I cannot believe he forgot my Happy Birthday 🎈 and came a week early last Sunday .
Anyways life in this city is not easy in times of Corona virus pandemic . And I am not sure when we will meet again .

The US Election 2020 :

Everything this year sounds short and Quick just like a Twenty twenty cricket match .
Unlike here the voters in the USA are registered with their political affiliations ...they have a two party system
In the red corner the Republican represented by the white elephant and in the blue corner the Democrats represented by the donkey
Both sober and kicking ..,


So usually the pundits know the number of each party voters in the country , the state and any constituency .

So in their elections the candidates and their team not just try to get most of the casted votes ...but they also try their best convince opposition voters not to vote .
This smear campaign usually works .

In the recent past we saw that all US presidents Red or Blue had a second term in office automatic their campaign managers just had to show that your guy is in charge and in control , and the party backs him hundred percent .
And not only this ...they also showed the cruise control and changing shifts might result in a mishap .

With Trump in office it was all about money . And he was never incharge or in control . His policies were entangled messed up . He came into the Whitehouse with a big mouth and a fucked up ass so a cruise control was never seen .
He talked about shutting borders and restrict immigration . So when the Pandemic Covid-19 Corona lockdown restricted global travel and trade and hurt world economy ...the world believed in conspiracy theories .

WHEN people know very well how someone is going to react to a bad situation ...most ignore him but some don't . They use it to make him look worse .

Honestly , it was not a re- election second presidential term election ....
It was not at all  Red vs Blue

This was any color you want as long as it is Black vs White .


Yes check the statistics ...every white boy and every white girl did not vote for Donald Trump or the Red Republicans But every Black Voter voted against them
Simple !
This presidential election was not a race .it was extermination . The blacks have now become the MQM of the American politics .you just can't win an election without them .
But as they say winning is not the only thing ....in the next four years ...the slogan of four more years ...will be next to impossible .and who knows Ms Harris could be the Enemy of the State .... Done !

I got the chills of excitement
Need a cup of tea  hot 😋
Also time for prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

4:18 Break !

4:58 pm Jo Biden / Kamala Haris  290
And that funny hairs guy from the television  214

Should have conceded days ago ....why wasted so much air time and footage ....



This was the first US presidential election since Jimmy Carter when I did not have a television to watch . And yet they have called .
Praiseth the Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen 🙏
That I did not have the Uncle in Florida as well . Finally he would have listened to me and betted everything plus some cartels money on President Trump . And it was more likely that he would have been sitting right in front of me thinking that I cheated .


Anyways so with Trump gone . Do you have any clue what the pentagon's next move would be would they keep Bajwa and the son of Goldsmith what's his name ...


The Neighborhood :

It is very very quiet and peaceful today ...the Google App or the heavily armed guard got upgraded . They gave him a side arm with the belt on the request of the neighbours . The guy from the agency office was not very pleased . He must be saving it for his new year's party .


So there could be two possible explanation for this sudden change .

Either the neighbors saw or heard him using the pump-up for cracking nuts
Or they saw him fetching biryani from the builder's cauldron the day the mixer came .
Now his both hands will be free to fetch twice as much biryani . 🤣

All my siblings faced acute water shortage but somebody else got fed up and removed the hope connection and offered faith connection of boring water . So I guess we are a step closer to moving out .

Anyways

My Happy Birthday 🎈🎉🎈
Is over now thanks once again for making it a special one for me .

Thanks And God Bless America !



Okay time for prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

5:44 pm Break ! 


Sun 22nd RabiulAwwal 1442H

30°C

8:31 pm Good Evening ! 


The moment I realised that I have crossed the three Thousand words mark already , I got relaxed ..and had a Facebook Meetup ...had dinner with everybody eating dinner . The visitors are very busy people they have very different schedule . Two were still in office when we had dinner ...yes on a Sunday . Only my dear younger sister does her meal rejection on normal meal times before taking the medicine on time. Which is a blessing ..for us ..Amen 🙏








Hate to say this ...but at 8:37 pm the PSP fired the first fireworks with a usual Military Bang ...bravo ....


8:48 pm loud and Clear ! 

I warned my dear siblings about the bang tonight ...so ever since it started they started missing me . Now when and if it ever ended ...I would simply open the room door and innocently ask any new gup ? 😜


So I believe it's over at 8:51 pm 


Is it Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 already ?


No giarween will be two days after the happy thanks giving we also have Diwali and guru ji s happy birthday coming ...


So PSP stays in the game . That means I am out . I will stop doing the Sunday Blogs when this mobile stops and I am pretty sure this won't last till 10th of April or the Nearest Sunday .few years ago that would have been a curse. Not anymore  now I feel I need to relax more .


And rest my eyes as much as possible . Good idea 👍



9:10 pm Break !


9:53 pm Funny everybody is  on their mobile nobody cares about anything and I am feeling very sleepy and can fall asleep any moment now and I don't care about anything or anyone at all either .


😴


Woke up just now it's a few minutes after midnight . So 

First I am gonna have a cup of tea ☕

Yes I got one ...lucky there is tea in the pot or whatever it is called . 

So now I am gonna check the news and other Twitter trends ...

BRB ...



Okay yes there is no news 

Or anything new or disturbing ....jo Biden is still the winner and I am having another cup of tea .....

And I have to watch a Geo soap and two drama central Turkish weekend episodes of two Turkish soaps ..which are in two parts ...so all together eight episodes ... can't do it tonight so I probably sleep 😴



Many restaurants are open at this hour on food panda including hanifia and Bilal broast ...baba and hafeez but none from my favorite list ...so I think I should call it a day ...and end this my the Sunday Blog № 240 ( Two Hundred and forty ) .


Funny isn't it ...I chose two songs for this moment and just now when I opened the YouTube to get the embed code ...there I stumbled upon a better song with multiple videos ....I prefer song video with multiple videos because if later on I find that the video I shared is removed ...I can just share another and I don't have keep guessing what song it was ....



Okay so before the song video and lyrics ...

It's also the Iqbal Day so of all his works the one he never said ....but was believed to be his ...or maybe stolen from him and attributed to someone else ...who cares ...


تندیٔ باد مخالف سے نہ گھبرا اے عقاب 


یہ تو چلتی ہے تجھے اونچا اڑانے کے لیے 


SYED SADIQ HUSAIN




tundī-e-bād-e-muḳhālif se na ghabrā ai uqaab 


ye to chaltī hai tujhe ūñchā uḌāne ke liye




Okay then ...we are going toward two am ..so I better end this my the Sunday Blog № 240 ( Two Hundred and forty ) right here right now .

Next week it will be colder then tonight . All my siblings are already showing signs of cold and flu ...so I will have to be extra cautious ...and also change my mask ...it's about time I put my one and only mask in a momento bag and preserve it .I will always try never to forget this year ..no honestly I will .



And before I go I once again would like to thank all those who made this happy birthday 🎂🎉🎈 Sunday so special for me . And would also like to once again thank Doctor Saab for the parafin cream he gave me for my feet on time that probably saved me from PPP or something like that extremely bacterial . 


Thankyou 🌹


All the Best 😍


God Bless America 🙏


Allah Hafiz ! 





Wind Beneath My Wings


Song by Bette Midler


Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

It must have been cold there in my shadow

To never have sunlight on your face

You were content to let me shine, that's your way

You always walked a step behind


So I was the one with all the glory

While you were the one with all the strength

A beautiful face without a name for so long

A beautiful smile to hide the pain


Did you ever know that you're my hero

And everything I would like to be?

I can fly higher than an eagle

For you are the wind beneath my wings


It might have appeared to go unnoticed

But I've got it all here in my heart

I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it

I would be nothing without you


Did you ever know that you're my hero?

You're everything I wish I could be

I could fly higher than an eagle

For you are the wind beneath my wings


Did I ever tell you you're my hero?

You're everything, everything I wish I could be

Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle

For you are the wind beneath my wings

'Cause you are the wind beneath my wings


Oh, the wind beneath my wings

You, you, you, you are the wind beneath my wings

Fly, fly, fly away, you let me fly so high

Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings

Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings


Fly, fly, fly high against the sky

So high I almost touch the sky

Thank you, thank you

Thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings
























2 comments:

  1. Great Information sharing.I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.Take a look at Fashion Accessories For Women

    ReplyDelete