Pages

Sunday 15 November 2020

The Sunday Blog № 241

 Today is the Sunday 

The 15th of November 2020 

The 28th of RabiulAwwal 1442H

Till the Sunset ( 5:44 pm ; Karachi ☠️)

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 241 ( Two Hundred and Forty One ) 



Breaking News : 


The Second Daughter of benazir is getting engaged ....to mehmood Chaudhary son of Mr and Mrs younus Ch on the Happy Thanksgiving 


Al-hamdu lillahi Rabb il-'alamin
Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
Maliki yawmi-d-Din

Allah Chaudhry Saab ko sabr ata farmaay . Amen ! 


Some of the  Non invited jialas has tweeted the pictures of the very interesting invitation Protocol . 


First of all there is a wedding picture of benazir and Zardari instead of the location map or the safest route and directions . 


Second , instead of former , ex or retired it simply says President . 

Even in the United States of America where they have Two president's every fourth Thanksgiving on the fourth Thursday of November ... Only one is called the President the other one is refered to as the incumbent President or simply Mr Trump . 


Regardless of the time of the year or the political differences , I am absolutely sure , two copies of this invitation Protocol will be sent to Islamabad among dozens of others to Mr Alvi and the US Charge D'affaires, Ms. Angela Aggeler 

Pardon my French 



Okay now we comes to the interesting part . 


No SMS no WhatsApp , only email RSVP @--- 

So if you don't have a valid working email Id ..you won't go to the next level and it's game over for you ...right here right now . 







My eyes are watering I need to take a break and get a tea ☕ cup refill . 


Pause ! 😎


PSL 5 vs Universal Diabetes Day 




It's been a pin drop silence ....maybe a nail biting match going on ...in the national Stadium ...people of Jamshed town are mourning the death of Deen Jones ...no bang bang boom fireworks tonight not even for the dewali celebrations . 


Sounds of fireworks  indeed started coming from far off towns and goths long time ago after the sunset . But not very loud or very near ...I wasn't even noticing it ...until I learned that the ARY Laguna matata is into the finals of PSL 5 , after having the Saturday night dinner . 


The cooking Mafia cooked this amazing Mutton Pulao in a record time as usual . 

















So , the Multan Sugar Sultan lost ...let's hope and pray that the diabetes also lose this war against the humanity . 


Seriously life Sucks 😩 when you or anybody among your near and dear gets diabetes or the more commonly known as Sugar ki Bimari ( disease of Sugar) no no ... honestly we have been using this term for a very long time ...long before we even heard of Mr Jahangir tareen or his Filthy rich American brat Ali Tareen . And the games they have been playing with our sugar prices .

The Controlled price of Sugar this week at my local Super Store is Rs 110 / - Kg . 


Because of the family history of diabetes I stopped drinking sugar in tea , coffee and milk . 

Drastically reduced the consumption of soda and also Halwa Puri . Gulab jaman and jalebi . Stopped going to the bakery and started buying bread from the super store . Inflation and elections reduced the size of chocolates and biscuits . So far I am good ...no signs of diabetes but paying Rs 60 extra for a fifty rupee Sugar definitely hurts even if it is once a month . 


Okay , the Qalandars have beaten Zalmi and they are also one step away from the finals ....Good Lord ...no fireworks in the District East or South of Karachi☠️ the most dangerous city in the World .


Tweet by @daniel86cricket

Karachi Kings qualify for the PSL final after an incredible super over win. Amir bowled a fantastic super over just like the CT 2017 final spell. Babar can score even in must win matches, Asia's best batsman for a reason. Pakistan Super League best league in the world.👏 #Cricket





Sun 28th RabiulAwwal 1442H

30°C

7:02 am Good Morning ! 

Good and Amazing morning 

I am totally asleep and yet I got up and prayed Fajr before 6:30 am The sunrise was at 6:48 am .

It's almost a New moon at 10:07 am so it will be easily sighted tomorrow . 

Should skip breakfast😴



Can't!  the cooking Mafia is up and before I could firmly decide , I was called to eat Puri Qeema  with tea . 









Eating this Puri Qeema made me very sweaty . And then I drowned it with too hot cup of tea ...so now I am very sweaty . I need to have a bath as soon as the sweat dries up . It is against my religion to take a bath while profusely sweating ...really not sure why ...let's Google ...


Ellie Goulding Doesn’t Shower After the Gym Because She 'Never Smells'




So its all about the smell .

Anyways it is beyond the Google because there is just too much research work , expert opinion and published material , books , magazines , blogs on health , hygiene and fitness contradicting and overlapping . Down right interfering ..so in the end it everybody free to fire at will . Google can't help there . 


Tonight I was in a country fair race on the Farmville 2 country escape game  with about a dozen real people so I have no idea when I fall asleep playing . But when I woke up it was about 6:20 am . I heard the sound of My dear brothers fm radio and without thinking I got up and did wazu for the fajr prayer and prayed 🛐 with a Prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



I am not sure if this Karachi ☠️ , the most dangerous city in the world , weather even qualify to be considered a winter coming . But I am trying my best to avoid all the evils of the coming Winter . Especially because of the Second wave of the global Pandemic Covid-19 Corona virus . 
So last week I decided that a three thousand words Sunday Blog would be just okay . And today I think that I won't resist the sleep at any hour of the day and night on Sundays during blogging and eat more . 

So maybe I won't even be able to reach the three thousand words in the twenty four hours as well but I cannot compromise on my and my family's health . Once again the eyes are shutting down . 
It is a blessing that my dearest younger sister is here recovering from her surgery . Which has totally relieved me from the Chaapa duty . 
There is very little chance of a Chaapa by Doctor Saab ...and the other one by the nephew is so regular that it cannot be qualified as a standard Chaapa ...and any unexpected these day will obviously be for her and not for me or any other siblings 😉

Okay time for offline .... The 12 to 9 bundle data goes off here 
Thankyou 🌹 Telenor 

God Bless America 🙏

8:58 am Break!


12:57 pm Good Afternoon !
It is like a second Good Morning for me today because I first had a very Good Morning at fajr . Also had the Sunday breakfast . And then very sound sleep .
Woke up to a very Quiet and Peaceful Sunday Noon !
Strange all three floors of the building on left are very quiet on a Sunday Morning , usually I wake up with the chirping and playing sounds of the toddlers on the top illegal floor and also from the ground floor . Their play area is so close to my window that I cannot miss it .


And talking of miss ..a football fell over the wall from that side and nobody came to claim it  . Isn't that strange . Could it be a voice recorder . Or the cavity inside contains weeds or something thrown here for safe keeping !
Well the neighbors by now know for sure that we won't touch it because of Corona virus a also that we do not play football and best of all we don't throw away junk for years .
But why their kids are so quiet today is a bit strange .

My dearest younger sister is planning to leave for home without full recovery because engineer Saab has to work from home . Engineer Saab sacrificed her new job for my dear youngest sister to stay at home with her and take care of her until she fully recovers
She resigned and went to clear the desk on Friday Juma Mubarak about the same time I was waiting to hear the Juma Mubarak sermon and namaz through the mosque loud speakers but all I could hear.was the Sindh police personal guard and others plus the traffic and builder sounds

Everything but the Juma Mubarak prayers sound from the mosque ...this happened after two months or maybe more ...time flies here you know very well ...soon we will be celebrating the new year after the giarween Sharif subject to the appearance of the moon tommorow ...I am not sure why the Chinese calenders and web sites have it  a day later when the moon is rushing already waxing crescent .
Anyways Happy Thanksgiving 4th Thursday of November is on the 26th of November and not on the Friday 27th of November 2020  . Still it could be the giarween Sharif and all the guards and Zardari would be over fed .

1:26 pm Electric power loadshedding....

Coming back to the engineer Saab sacrificed her new job for my dear younger sister's full recovery . I believe the big boss saw her enthusiasm , the passion and the zeal , her dedication and intelligence and communication skills and above all the team work . They offered her to work from home as a personal favor to the global economy . And postponed the celebration .
At home she would be the boss of her own . And if the lockdown got serious she may not have the tech support so her engineering knowledge and skills may be beneficial to the company as well as her future prospects .
It's a very win win situation . So now once again the ball is in my dear younger sister's  court . She will have to sacrifice and once again move back to her home leaving all the fun and activity around me here , and also stay in bed for at least a month to help the global economy .

My eyes are watering ... The Mausam is awesome ...white sky  . battery is down needs recharge and I am very late for sunday brunch ...foodpanda 🐼
15 min
No Electric power restored yet ...😭



The end of Sunday Blogging for today ...I guess ?
Battery in negative holding on ....😎
The moment I close this app ..it will shutting down start ....

So here I take a break for prayers with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

2:46 pm Break

5:11 pm Had a really great afternoon ....first I had the famous Jawaid Nihari with Nan ( roti) and the Matka kheer at the Facebook / Foodpanda 🐼 app Meetup .



















The topic of discussion today is my favourite that is why my voice was taking more footage then my sister's . And maybe louder then anybody else .
" How to order food or ride , when you have no electricity or Net ? "

Anyways ,
After the Sunday Brunch and Facebook/ Foodpanda 🐼 app
Meetup
It was too late to have a full bath with washing ..so skipped most parts and had a short bath and prayed 🛐 then while waiting for the Asr Azan I finished the Para № 28 .
Every single time I recite This Para and come to the last part of Surah № 59
The Exile ...I remember my dearly departed Papa ( may his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏 ) very much  especially his voice and the way he used to recite it in every fateha 🌹
It is most unfortunate that I don't have him now but it is even more unfortunate that I don't have a recording of him offering a fateha 🌹
And it is down right shameful and disgraceful that I never learned and memorized it just like him 😭

Knock knock ....I have no idea what got into my dear sisters head she knocked the door and introduced me to an equally surprised visitor saying that I was asking about him ....yes indeed I may have very recently ...but ...okay never mind I'll be teasing her for a very low long time for what she did today ...just now . 🤣
There was definitely something in the Matka Kheer 🕵️


I believe the maghrib azan has started so prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

5:50 pm Break !

Sun 29th RabiulAwwal 1442 H
30°C
6:24 pm Good Evening !
Okay the foodpanda 🐼 app sometimes confuses both by asking ...do you wish a contact- less delivery ...not sure what it is or how it is possible ... We have so many agencies outside ...the gate ...oh that reminds me ...you have to pay online to have a contact less delivery ....ha ha ... So what they are doing with us is just
Delaying technique .
Anyways ...there is more tea snacks now besides the choley and fruits .












So  let be get a refill for my cup of tea ...☕

8:26 pm I can't pray right now I need to sleep first ...I haven't had one due after eating Jawaid Nihari and Matka Kheer
There is a loudspeaker hamd o naat program going on during the qalander vs Multan match at the Maj ( R) cum Malir thana house ... can't believe it's forty already . See how time flies in this neighborhood . ...so even if they had fireworks during or after the elimination of Multan Sugar Sultans from the PSL 5 ..
I won't be able to hear it I am so sure about it .


A good start to the match ... qalander losing two wickets

10:23 pm Could not sleep ...the builder brought the mixer machine essential and offload it with a bang loud sound ...so I had to get up and check ...you won't believe this but if I am not out in the hall talking non sense 😂😬 it's a pin drop silence everywhere .... So in order to make me come out and just make some sounds they ( somebody) makes different sounds ...
Okay the mixer machine has not arrived yet ...because of the police , to them it's like a money tree ...
" Every move you make ...every vow you break ...
The famous song by the band by the name of Police just makes me wonder if it's also the British law or something .


What I still don't understand is why every hospital appointment date of my dearest younger sister is coinciding with every important mixer machine date of the builder in the neighborhood . I must be very lucky 😉 that I don't have enough time these days to deeply think like my dear siblings especially the dear brothers ...the moment I begin to think deeply about these crazy coincidences ...either I fall asleep 😴 or I am called to eat . I am trying my best to avoid over eating . But you know kids these days are not a fan of home cooked food like I am ...to over eat with the take away or delivery food you need to be very lucky or spend a fortune . OKAY....this is the point in narrative where I should flip a double sided coin and choose a side .











Last hour ...I have not checked the word count yet but I am sure I must have or I will cross the three thousand words mark very early by the midnight . So it will only take about half an hour to update and publish the final version of this my the Sunday Blog № 241 ( Two Hundred and forty one )

No sounds of fireworks yet and the loudspeaker sounds are also stopped ...it's so Quiet outside it feels like i am sleeping . When I came to the room I was sweating but now I am chilling almost shivering ....and the fan is moving faster than it was . So I better get up and slow it's speed or I might catch something ...

I skipped the dinner even though it looked and smells great and I am very sure it tasted great too otherwise the kids would have not touched it and instead ordered something .

So now we are getting so close to the end of this my the Sunday blog №241 ( Two Hundred and forty one )
I have already prayed Isha prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

So now even though I have so much options for the Supper I will probably skip it
Have to watch the weekend soaps ...before fajr  I will probably have sehri without a fast . And then pray fajr with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

My recite of the second Quran and khatam for the Fateha of The 13th death Anniversary went very well . I  recited the 28th para today so it is finished will finish the remaining tomorrow and start the third one soon after ..I will try to finish it a few days early ...but if God All Mighty ALLAH Amen 🙏
Willing , I could not , even then there is lots of time about whole month of absolutely nothing to do after the dearest younger sister returns to her home .
Who knows I may try to finish reciting two more Quran instead of just one in the coming month. Just prayer that the dear merciful Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen 🙏
Accepts my reciting and prayers for the redemption and blessings of  my dearly departed Papa ( May his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏 )

Okay . It is unbelievably Quiet outside got to go and check ...

I have already chosen the singer so it won't take long to add the song video .
Be right back in few minutes

...



Okay so Multan Sugar Sultans are out of PSL 5 ....I can't believe it ....anyways as we say it in Urdu ...Paisay ko Paisa ...khinchta hai ....No matter who wins ...Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world , Wins 🎃

So before I end this my the Sunday blog №241 ( Two Hundred and forty one ) with a song video of America's favorite singer and Actress Mandy Moore ...

Here is an inte


resting ghazal I accidentally stumbled upon at Rekhta .org while searching for something absolutely different ...not sure if I should call my self lucky ...

میں پہلے تو بہت بادل بناتا


ہرشد بی تیواری

میں پہلے تو بہت بادل بناتا


پھر اس کے بعد اک جنگل بناتا


اگر ہوتا میں کوزہ گر تمہارا


بچی مٹی سے پھر صندل بناتا

اسے تم پیر سے لگنے نہ دیتی


اگر ہاتھوں سے میں پائل بناتا

بنایا تھا تجھے آنکھوں کا آنسو


ہمیں بھی یار تو کاجل بناتا

تمہیں دلدل بنا رکھا ہے اس نے


میں جو ہوتا نہ تو مخمل بناتا

نہ کی آئینے سے تعریف میں نے


اما پاگل کو کیا پاگل بناتا

🤣

All the Best 😍

God Bless America 🙏

Allah Hafiz !

Where was I when this was going down?
Maybe sleeping in, maybe outta town?
I spent my whole life waiting patiently
Convinced it all would come to me
My favorite version of me disappeared
Through longer days and shorter years
So where was I when this was going down?
Assumed the world would come around

To who we are
When no one is looking
When nobody's looking
What I became
When I wasn't watching
When I wasn't watching

A little lost, a little rough
I asked myself, "Have ya had enough?"
How do I start to retrace the steps
I haven't even taken yet
The fear of what I'm facing in the mirror
Stops me cold and leaves me here
A little lost, a little rough
The lack of answers all led up

To who we are
When no one is looking
Nobody's looking
What I became
When I wasn't watching
When I wasn't watching

Who we are
When no one is looking
Nobody's looking
What I became
When I wasn't watching
When I wasn't watching
When I wasn't watching
When I wasn't watching








1 comment: