Pages

Sunday 13 September 2020

The Sunday Blog # 232

 Today is Sunday the 13th of September 2020 , 

The 24th of Muharram 1442H 

till the Sunset ( 6:38 pm ; Karachi) 

And this is my the Sunday Blog # 232 ( Two hundred and thirty two ) . 



It was a very Sad and Depressing week . The weather remained the Same . Partly cloudy mostly sunny hot during the day and windless during the night . My room temperature remained the same . 

And I remained at home all week . Eat less than 60% of my normal diet . Skipped most of the lunches and breakfast . And just had egg and roti for dinner . No food Panda 🐼 at all this week . Just a little tea snack twice not my call . 

Traffic on the street , push carting and jaywalking was much less than normal . Due to the Biryani fed came down town to protest 


Builder's activity remained very slow . The renovation and post rain repairs and maintenance work also slowed down after the news of a four storey building collapse in Allahwala town in the korangi district of Karachi☠️ the most dangerous city in the world . 







The building was Two Hundred percent ( 200%) illegal , landgrabbed and China cutting . Build On a play ground . Most of the Mafia's were directly or indirectly related to this incident even the Parking Mafia of this God forsaken city . Not quite sure if they did it themselves or were just lucky ... something came along and it burst the bubble . So for the moment the media and the fatherless city administration got away with this horrible incident . But you need to go no further to witness the fear and frustration among the residents and owners of multiple storey building or a portion because according to a recent report there are over 97, 000 similar multi Storey buildings  Constructed illegally . Remember " 💰💸Paisay sey Sub hojata hai ....." 


what an Amazing year this has been for the World of Crime and Corruption .


 Justice seems to be done without the Judiciary . And the Monsoon here in Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world , proved to be extremely biased. . 




5:06 am okay I must have fallen asleep a little while ago and now I have totally forgot what I was to say next ...


So  anyways , the fajr prayer time is slipping away very quickly and I am sweating in bed so I need to get clean and dry and pray with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!




5:23 am Break ! 


5:46 am Praiseth the Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen 🙏 


I was able to pray and prostrate and get up with much less pain and hurt in the back and the body then yesterday all day . I am not sure if I need to take more medicine . I have eaten a fruit bun and tea for breakfast so now i am not on empty stomach . Even though I had other plans for the breakfast at this hour but now with such low word count and the back not fully recovered I believe I could skip it . 


Okay the most shocking news this hour is that we have THUNDERSTORM 🌩️⚡⛈️40% Precipitation predicted and the residual prediction of 80% precipitation at midnight few hours ago . I just looked at the pre Sunrise (6:17 am) sky and it is very cloudy something that I did not expected to see this week at all . I have been watching the sky and the ten day weather prediction very regularly and now we have two more Thunderstorm ⚡🌩️⛈️ 40% Precipitation in the chart besides today . 


This Monsoon Season has been nothing but a blessing for me . Our back alley is so green I cannot believe it . A neighbor dumped a dumper load of demolition material or rubble and hired two very hard working spitting pathans to spread it and level it before Eid for his cow  but then aborted the plan . That whole patch of rubble is now greener than any well maintained garden in the neighborhood . Simply unbelievable . Yesterday we inspected the Naturally growing plants🌿🌱🌵, herbs and shrubs 


And we were so delighted to see a yellow flowers fruit or vegetable vine in hard Rocky ground where the neighbors throw their kitchen garbage which probably has peeled skin and seeds of the fruits or vegetable they regularly eat . In a week or two I will know for sure what it is or if I had time I might Google all the similar looking Yellow flower vines to know for sure. 


The most amazing view 😍 I saw this Friday was the aerial shot of the family graveyard . In contrast to the concrete jungle they have turned my neighborhood , the graveyard after the monsoon looks really divine . 



Al bagh ul jannti Amma baad ...


We are extremely grateful to the Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen 🙏 , humble and in prostration 🛐 

for listening to our prayers🤲 and giving us Water and more Water , Rain and Thunder . 🌩️⚡⛈️

Amen 🙏



7:00 am Halwa Paratha breakfast is ready smell un resistable got to go ...


7:27 am Awesome 😊













3:24 pm Good Afternoon ! 

So I woke up after two took a little while to get out of bed ...and since I was able to move and had already missed the lunch , I decided to have a bath first ...the water was amazingly warmer than I had expected . 

After bath i prayed with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


Out side it's burning hot feels like 40°C or something close 

The sky over my head is very clear but there is a thick silver cover towards the north , east and especially south . According to Google weather the precipitation is 60% ☁️


Manzil na dey  Chiragh na dey hosla toh dey ...

Tinkay ka hee sahi tu magar  aasra toh dey 


We are extremely grateful to the Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen 🙏 , humble and in prostration 🛐 

for listening to our prayers🤲 and giving us Water and more Water , Rain and Thunder . 🌩️⚡⛈️

Amen 🙏


The first tweet of the day ...


Sun 24th Muharram 1442H

33°C

2:49 pm Good Morning ! 

it's partly cloudy burning hot 🔥 the tap water is very warm . 

Since I am late already and the back still hurts ...so first I had a bath and Prayed 🛐

I have missed the lunch so I will probably have snacks🥨 with tea later 😊


Okay ....so while tweeting I saw the top trend ...


Another social media legend has passed away due to Corona pandemic .  His claim to fame was multiple short clips from his public speeches  and sermons about the Shia faith and culture . Used to add Sarcasm to an otherwise very sad , depressing and harsh reality .

especially that Cliche YE TOH HOGA !! 

kids and mostly tic-toc ers community regardless of Cast Creed and religious orientation , used it fearlessly . 

For the first time in the history of Islamic republic the Shia cleric appeared to be powerless to stop , block and censor this tirade of absolute disrespect TOOFAN e Badtameezi . 


I watched one of his interviews regarding the use of his speech in parts and segments . But I don't wish to interrupt it in dollar terms 


Rest in peace Sire !


Can't miss him because what's on Internet stays on internet .




Okay our cooking mafia is trying to make haleem . All stove on, on a hot day like this 

so help me God the All Mighty Allah Amen ! 🙏


Infact , I do feel a little chilly . My digital clock thermometer seems to have stuck on 33° C 

Or maybe it is the actual truth . The pulled muscle seems to be relaxed at the moment . I have turned the fan speed slow but that does not seem to affect at all . No I am not feverish . The body feels cold and week .  Need to eat something quick . 

I can hear the dinning table activity but I won't be disturbed . Besides they have a Chaapa  so they won't miss me . And definitely can't call me to eat something that has beef in it . 

You won't believe this besides the haleem plate and spoon sound and a little chatting from the table ...the whole neighborhood is so quiet and peaceful even I can't believe it . 

It's 4:30 pm and usually the sleepy heads of the neighborhood get up and go somewhere especially shopping but today it seems like everybody has cancelled their Sunday plans . 

Okay finally a spam on the phone 


Okay charging finished got to go ...


4:35 pm Break ! 


6:18 pm okay I have prayed 🛐 the Asr prayers with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi 


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


I am sitting on the garden chair all alone watching the trees and the cloudy sky and listening to the builder's and the birds ...most crows and kites on both sides . 

The precipitation chances seems to have gone for my town . I haven't checked the net yet saving all the data I can even though I I know . 


Feeling very week and cold .


The dear merciful Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen 🙏

Acts in mysterious ways ....I did not touch the beef haleem and mutton Pulao and ... all week ...


OMy ...THUNDER ....⚡🌩️


High Wind ....

Start the count down ....


Still nine ( 9 ) minutes to sunset ...


Okay need to wazu and recite ...surah Ra'ad # 13 

And prostration and prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi 🙏


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


6:31 pm Break ! 


Sun 25th Muharram 1442H

34°C

9:14 pm Good Evening ! 


So I did exactly the same ...the most amazing thing is that I was able to pray🛐 and prostrate without pain ...

The wind and thunder 🌩️was not followed by the storm or rain . 

I was too weak to stay up and fall asleep immediately . 

Woke up with the Isha Azan . 

It is my dear elder brothers birthday tomorrow both Sisters are doing something ...


As you can see here is a speed dial cake she started at maghrib and the cake was ready before Isha azan or maybe earlier only I saw it when I did ...







So we can't cut it now and it will probably Sit down by midnight and become to hard to eat by tea time tomorrow ....

My room temperature went up due to all this heating and cooking and I realised that the clock thermometer is working and not stuck at 33°C 

Outside the wind has a occasional breath of rainy air 






Nobody in the family , relatives and neighbors died of Pandemic Covid-19  . This week . 

Phopha jaan has been tested for all the Pandemic and Epidemic found in this day and age .... And my dearest younger sister's Hongkong has been referred to a mobile virus test instead . An electro magnatron or something ....I don't know for sure ...today I was not able to update doctor Saab . Because I was sleeping most of the time . 




And now some more Corona related news ....Murtaza wahab created confusion with a tweet about not willing to send his own kids to a school . So it is still not certain if the schools in Sindh will reopen next week or not . 

The Matric Board has finally announced or started to Announce the Matric Results without the Matric Board Exams . 

Now I can freely call my Desi kino 🍊 a Mandarin 😂


And this reminds me that I have not shared a new and crispy Wasiq1Wise for quite some time ....so here it is ...



Don't RULE ! govern 


Wasiq1Wise # 136


Okay you won't believe this the cake was cut a little while ago ...and I was not disturbed again while the cutting of the cake . And it is up for grabs in the refrigerator . I took a piece and chew it ...no matter what I eat big or small portion solid or liquid ...I begin to sweat today . It's not the weather it's definitely me myself and i 

Yes it was okay . Wait let me grab a piece more .






Yum yum yummy 😋 

Actually I was too hungry . There is a special tea☕ to go with it but I don't want to sweat like 🐽


My readers must be thinking that I am gone  for good so let me update this my the Sunday Blog # 232 ( Two Hundred and thirty two) after all I am not even half today ...I need to go beyond the midnight deadline as I have a very long list of movies  of the week . 



Honestly since I watched so many movies and shows my Sunday blog should have been mostly about the movies instead of the collapsed building s 


Heard one more just a two storey fell today ....is this a joke .....I disown that . 


This back ache is so confusing ....when I am lying down in bed I feel nothing and when I get up it's there ...from nowhere . 

Anyways it is much better now ...I will probably be jumping tomorrow . I don't understand who wanted me out of the way ...


Okay I am sleepy 😴 again . 



 And Now to the Movies and Entertainment of the week : 

Okay this is it ......

Okay time to go ... It was a funny day
Will know in a year or two for sure 
You all probably know the song and the singer  ...I like this song so much that I would be very surprised if I find out that this was the only time I posted it here in this my the Sunday blog # 232 ( Two Hundred and thirty two ) 

So with 80% precipitation there is still no chance of a rain . But this is so interesting for me . 

Okay Anyways 

All the best 
God Bless America ! 

Allah Hafiz !

  RICHARD marx --Right Here Waiting


Lyrics
Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
Waiting for you

1 comment:

  1. Great Information sharing.I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.Take a look at BEST EXERCISES TO STAY FIT AT HOME

    ReplyDelete