Pages

Sunday 23 August 2020

The Sunday Blog #229

 Today is the Sunday , the 23rd of August 2020 , the 3rd of Muharram 1442H till the Sunset ( 6:59 pm ; Karachi) And this is my the Sunday Blog #229 ( Two Hundred and twenty nine) . 


Congratulation the Mulla' gang was able to sight the moon on top of the met office in gulistan e johar of Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world .

And thanks to that giant leap ..we are now in the year  1442H

Happy New Islamic 🕌New year to everyone ... 🎉


Honestly speaking I think that the year past that is the Islamic lunar year 1441H was really amazing and I really don't think that the coming year that is the Islamic lunar New year 1442 could really match that in anyway . Still all we can do is hope and pray 🙏 that the year ahead is okay . 


Our Islamic lunar Happy New year begins every year with the month of Muharram . 

The interesting thing is that all the Sound and fury signifies nothing .....yes nothing .... despite a great show our very dear religious minority put up every year for the first ten , twelve or forty days ....Pakistan and Turkey the two main Islamic States that watch deliris Ertugrul  are also the biggest producers of Whisky and Wine . Raki is the national drink of Turkey . Pakistan is too diversified to have anything national . Both countries also produce the highest quality pork not for exports as both import and export of it is banned and usually very expensive . 


And I don't even wanna go into Iran which celebrates the Muharram more vigorously tries so hard to make the US and Arabs furious just like a rebellious teenager and prefers to play with European and Russians 

The Opium route ....


I am still surprised how the Covid-19 pandemic came into Pakistan through Iran , I always believed we were closer ....and especially due to the CPEC and all . 💔



Moving on to the Weather ....


We had rain ...yes the Notorious Karachi Rain ...twice this week . 

The sadder thing is that the digital display of temperature in centigrade° in the wall clock did not move at all despite thunder and wind with lots of rain water . 


Nope my mobile messenger does not have any Rain Alerts from The NDMA the Nation Disaster . Maybe they pack up and leave . People who have watched the Punjabi Cinema may also have witnessed a villainous character known as  Something Gujjar

.....it seems that due to its name one of karachi's rain drains the Gujjar Nala has become one . After a massive and mechanised Army operation of cleaning the rain drain ,

Even a bigger area seems to have turned into an urban flood . Since the recent spell of  monsoon rain and thunderstorm have not yet ended so a clearer picture may not be possible right now. Keep reading my Sunday Blog s ....please please...please for clean and crisp reviews and damage control efforts by the leader ship 


And talking of leader ship ... praiseth the Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen 🙏 

We are closer to the end then we really believe. Our Holy Cow prime minister celebrated the end of two very long years with Dunia news anchor kamran Khan and jazz . 


Luckily I have not had time to  watch that interview yet...and since I survived the first few days ,now I cannot remember why the people who are forced to call him their loving Prime Minister needed him in the first place ?


3:39 am loadshedding 😁 


Seems like I have wasted a lot of the time today and now I am almost asleep 😴

If there was no loadshedding right now and I was not forced to get up and get out of the bed and watch the sky ..and air planes , I might have gone asleep long ago without plug in the mobile charger . 


It is very quiet and peaceful so far because very few electric generators have started yet . This is probably the worst of time for the impatient neighbors most of them are fully asleep and too tired to get up and let the farm help in to start the generators . Usually we have the loadshedding according to a scheduled time .Since we are not in the fuel adjustment line losses customers we have the least possible loadshedding and that too at very regular  intervals , mid night and noon .


I avoided lunch and dinner because the weather was killing me ....


4:19 am short break ... Electric power retuned and gone again . So now what ?


The wind has completely stopped , imagine if I had eaten a deg ( Couldron) of biryani or haleem I would be scratching all the way....so anyways ....there is still about half an hour to go before the Astro Twilight . 


The most disturbing and shocking news of the week was the cold blooded murder of a insta fashion blogger and cover up by Sindh police terming it a suicide , beside being a insta fashion blogger her extra curricular activities included playing Doctor doctor at the rich man's hospital of Clifton Karachi ☠️ and a beloved daughter of the gaddi nashien garhori Sharif mirpurkhas . 

PS : never heard of either ever before . 

May her insta follow Rest in Peace 🙏 Amen !



4:57 am loadshedding ends 

And Azan starts so here I take break for fajr Prayers with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


5:06 am Break ! 



5:34 am  wow a stary sky and that ugly satellite over my head ...can anybody guess how many times did the weather changed in the last 24 hours ? 


Okay so no breakfast today ...I need to sleep 😴


Heard the Chaapa has been cancelled today due to the soyem of the neighbor who died of Aga Khan 🏥 hospital bill yesterday or the day before yesterday . 


Nobody mentioned the Covid-19 Corona Virus 😷 Pandemic . But if someone died in a hospital and also had breathing trouble then it is certain that he died of that disease. 

May his soul rest in peace Amen 🙏



1:36 pm Good Afternoon ! 

The morning tweet


Sun 3rd Muharram 1442H

34°C

1:29 pm Good Morning ! 

Unsuspected loadshedding disrupted my morning sleep 😴 so I just woke up few minutes ago . No rain yet it's hot and Sunny 🌞 

Brunch is ready ...I got to go ....









3:16 pm Okay the water in the tap is Luke warm ...not as hot or chilled as it was yesterday before or after the Thunder ⚡⛈️🌩️ there no chance of the rain yet ...but parosan took no chances today ...she has gone to the afternoon mass ... Muharram special .... No biryani ...the Corona neighbors are not missing the evening mass not even in after the rain ...on the first night both brothers came with something stuck in the teeth ....yesterday they took the ladies as well ...did not see them returning ....due to the Thunderstorm most of the illegal rooftops were ransacked or uprooted ....the flag pole ( Alam) light was also out ...I noticed it when I went to lock the door ...

Anyways , 

So after confirming that Doctor Saab is not coming we had the Lunch ...the chicken and gravy was a little cold ...so we had to microwave it ....all three of our microwave have some trouble ...one is upside-down in home repair ...other is unplugged probably blown up fuse ...and the third and the oldest needs technician help to run ...just a little push ...and it works well ...so I had an awesome hot chicken roast ...the second helping was as cold as something ...I intentionally chew a green chilli while talking and started the hiccups 😂 everybody panicked and got me two glasses of water ... I usually try to let it cool down on its own ...and I did just that today also... After that I enjoyed the meal ... Unfortunately the jelly custard trifle was not cold enough ...did I got up early today ? I thought I was late for everything thing ...















The Sindh Police parked and washed the law makers official ride at our gate and make him walk towards me ...before leaving for the session ...as if somebody wanted my blessing ...before leaving ...the law maker plugged in the official WiFi device to the battery charger .


Just for the record ...the year was 2020 AD and the high end Expensive Japanese Toyota keeps did not have built-in WiFi or connected to a hotspot .

Funny 😆 because every expensive car in this God forsaken city of Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world , has a tracker System . And the Tracking company , private , semi- private and God damn terrorist have been working successfully for over two dacades ...long before they had good speed wifi hotspots in Europe and the west ...

Please Google for details 

Thank you 😊 


So after the heavy lunch and stalking the rich and powerful neighbors ...I had a tea freshly made ...and after drying the sweat ...I had a short bath and Prayed 🛐

With a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



Ever since I have been excommunicated from the CNN and cable ....few regular Sunday street vendors and criers have also discontinued ....like the toy gun seller and the Knives sharpener guy ....


Praiseth the Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen 🙏


The bakery on wheels have started coming early almost half an hour ...we are out of eggs but by the time I got dressed , grabbed the change and reached the door he will be long gone so let's just pass ...let it go besides I am out on the late night snacks and munches ...so sooner or later I will have to go to the market . It is so good that now the stores are allowed to open after sunset ...so there is no pressure on me to get up and go out and melt in the sun 🌞 but sometimes I still prefer to go between the two day time prayers Zuhr and Asr Prayers when the streets and market is less crowded and the chances of getting infected is much less . 

Whether I like it or not ...and the way things are going ...this is my last year of shopping 😔


Not only I will have to start shopping online soon or I will never be able to like it enough to get a job in the business . It is what I have been doing most of my life so why not I make some money out of it ...I can even start my own App based online shopping service or get a frenchise from a big fish in the market . You may have observed that most multinational or local brands of clothing's and household product are now selling and delivering their products to customers directly through web sites , Apps and Facebook . 

For example, Gul Ahmed, Unilever , Bisconi , Dawlance , Olpers and Nestle etc 

Unfortunately my dearly beloved Food panda 🐼 will be long gone very soon ...it will be replaced by a local approach . The branded and successful eateries and food chains will prefer rider with their own logo . And the smaller fish will like and prefer someone they can trust going up the ladder or struggling . 


Anyways , I have been long gone so I have to take a break and check the weather ...connect the charger drink tea and pray with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


5:11 pm Break 



Sun 4th Muharram 1442H

34°C

9:03 pm Good Evening !


Not really hungry ...just took some bites of the leftover cold Chicken ....nothing serious ...did not go out ...feeling very sleepy and tired .....


According to my calculations ...nineth and tenth of Muharram will be on the next weekend ....and you know they shutdown the phone network and all because of security ...so my next Sunday blog may be  slightly affected . I will not be able to update it many times during the day ...I will have to do it the right way as it should be .....write off line 

Edit and then publish it so I can easily publish it on Monday morning on the 11th of Muharram 1442H ...even though the 11th of Muharram 1442H will begin before Seven after the Sunset ....Oh my dear merciful Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen 🙏

Thanks to the British media we have been celebrating Sham e Ghareeban of the Ashura on the 11th of Muharram for time immemorial ....no body ever thought about it ....


You know the right way of celebrating the Ashura should be to wake up early on the ninth of Muharram ...have the processions and the majlis or milad all day ...sit in camping at night ... cooking the haleem or Nazar niaz all night and then the breakfast ...with what has been cooked overnight ...and then after Zuhr ...the Sham e Ghareeban ...lights out ....total mourning ... Everything closed ....no traffic ...the Sun of Ashura sets in complete silence ...then with the Azan of Maghrib life returns to normal ...all pan and gutka stalls light up ...tea shops and market oven open up ....mobile services and Foodpanda 🐼 goes back to normal condition ....



The British government of Sindh before the start of the Third Test between Pak vs Eng did something really amazing ...they passed a bill in the provincial assembly to create a totally new sooba ...sorry Sooba Na Manzoor ...a new administrative District of Lyari and some port areas of the west and south districts ...so thanks to this totally unfavorable act for the ruling kuppy party ....the Division Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world , now has 

7. Port 

6. Korangi

5. Malir

4. Central

3. South

2. East 

1. West 

Districts ....


It is not really confirmed yet but the rumours has it that bangali fish food street will still be on the other side of the Port Grand district . So until further ado there will be an extra 20% tip levy added to the final bill .life is short .


The week I watched five Movies 



Taxi 3 ( 2003) Rated 7 stars

It is a French action comedy

The Hindi dubbing was really good so I really enjoyed it ....





Flight world war II ( 2015) Rated 5 stars ....you all know how much I hate the time travel movies and History twisted movies ....

The amazing thing is that here they did both and I still did not hate it at all infact watching this movie I felt so nostalgic like I was on my mother's lap and watching The Powers of Mathew Star ....one of my favourites ..all time favorites.


The Frosty Affair  ( 2015) Rated 5 stars ....it's a comedy of errors and situation romantic comedy ...may have seen dozens or hundreds like these but this is good too ...I really enjoyed it even though I knew the very predictable end as well as the ginger bread pieces all the way ...




Orphans and Angels ( 2003)

Rated 5 stars 

Feels like a newzealand school project ...it may be in the fiction genre over there but down we see so many love fools all around us that we can help it qualify as the reality bites the dust . You I will die without understanding the purpose and reason behind the bachelor party ....




The Giant mechanical man ( 2003) rated 6 stars 

Thank God it had a happy endings ...because after watch the Soaps I am watching these days ...I am beginning to believe that the cake makers has to be diabetic as a rule or wait till eternity whichever is last .....


Yes that is it ....I am getting my movies life back ....


Okay time for a charging break  ..


11:00 pm Break 


11: 17 pm The blogging Sites like bloggers and WordPress has changed the format recently ...maybe you are aware of it ...most of the features have greatly improved but some of them are not yet fully understood by me so I am trying very hard ...for example when I add a YouTube video it does not show up on the mobile app but it is there I can feel it it's there trust me it's there ....I can see it in the blog post list I can see the HTML code of the video and I can also actually see the shared video on the desktop version in a browser on a laptop but I cannot see it on the mobile app or mobile browser app ....


Similarly previously I used to just select and copy the HTML code of the whole Sunday Blog from the blogger site or app and paste it on the WordPress blog as a backup ...now I cannot do that ...not sure why ...their new editor has boxes and security staff ....😜


My 64 GB mobile phone memory is almost full and I don't want to plug in the mobile into the laptop so I have to delete most of my stuff this week ...should have paid Flickr for the storage their previous owner allotted to me ....it wasn't much ...anyways I am saving some of the stuff on Google's my drive let's hope they don't do the same this year ....untill some safer storage comes up . 


Okay time is up ... It was really fun 😊 doing this my the Sunday blog # 229 ( Two hundred and twenty nine ) 



The Song I chose for today's ending is sad and depressing but has a very masti full video so in ihtiram of Muharram I took a raincheck for later and instead now I choose the one I have been skulking for years ....ya that's the one 


Enjoy ! 


Okay time to go ....have a very sad and mourning Muharram and ashura ....

My sabbatical of Beef and Mutton continues so please don't save the haleem or Nihari for me ...

I shouldn't be eating the chicken as well ...will try to avoided it this week ...


Hope the temperature goes down this week ...so my life becomes normal .

As far as Muharram processions and majlis is concerned ...I am very much in favour of it this year ...just to know if there really was a Corona virus or just the political gimmick by the corrupt world leaders ....


Okay time is up will for sure by next Sunday... inshallah


All the Best 


God Bless America 🙏


Allah Hafiz !


Sometimes the snow comes down in June

Sometimes the sun goes 'round the moon

I see the passion in your eyes

Sometimes it's all a big surprise

'Cause there was a time when all I did was wish

You'd tell me this was love

It's not the way I hoped or how I planned

But somehow it's enough


And now we're standing face to face

Isn't this world a crazy place

Just when I thought our chance had passed

You go and save the best for last


All of the nights you came to me

When some silly girl had set you free

You wondered how you'd make it through

I wondered what was wrong with you


'Cause how could you give your love to someone else

And share your dreams with me

Sometimes the very thing you're looking for

Is the one thing you can't see


But now we're standing face to face

Isn't this world a crazy place

Just when I thought our chance had passed

You go and save the best for last


Sometimes the very thing you're looking for

Is the one thing you can't see


Sometimes the snow comes down in June

Sometimes the sun goes 'round the moon

Just when I thought our chance had passed

You go and save the best for last


You went and saved the best for last, yeah yeah



No comments:

Post a Comment