Pages

Sunday 26 April 2020

The Sunday Blog # 212

Today is the Sunday the 26th of April 2020 , the 2nd of Ramzan 1441 H till the Sunset ( 6:59 pm ; Karachi ) And this is my the Sunday Blog # 212 ( Two Hundred and Twelve ) .
Yes Thanks to the All Mighty ALLAH Amen we have one of the best times of the year the Holy Month of Ramzan and Zakat . The very good thing about this Ramzan is that so far that is after the first day of fasting and praying the weather is okay and there is a lockdown everywhere so the mosque and tea stalls are almost all closed . The sound of Azan five times a day is the only thing that reminds me of the mosque these days . The other more familiar sounds of prayer or the Juma Mubarak sermons and the sound of taravee qirat tilawat is not coming from the mosque as usual . Which could be a local fault of over Billings . Our neighborhood mosque 's caretakers , custodian and the department of Auqaf , a governmental body that takes care of mosques and mazars and the Zakat and ushr committee , all of them never had good relations with the Electric power company . Especially ever since the Government of Pakistan declared it an orphan and tried to get rid of it by privatizing and giving it to the highest bidder . To make matters worse the American Shanghai Electric lost the takeover bid twice and so does the Iranian influence . Most of the taravee prayers in the hot and humid months of May June and July over the last decade have been held on generators power with fuel charges paid by the donations . That is why last Ramzan or to be politically correct previous Ramzan , i Prayed the  taravee Prayers at a distant , every week a different mosque walking almost a mile to and from the four different Mosques . This year this Corona Virus Pandemic started much before I could decide what to do , where to go and what to eat .
Today is the thirty fifth day of Lockdown here in my Town . And trust me even the psychologically Challenged people who where not taking it very seriously are now much relaxed . And especially those who have been to the Un separable States of Persia very recently , like Iran , Iraq , Syria and the Mediterranean region and knows very well why President Trump calls CNN the Fake News.
 and moullana Jamil hates all the media journalists .
My neighborhood that never sleeps during the Holy month of Ramzan and Zakat has never been so dreadfully quiet other than the Day a Bhutto died  (killed)
The Champions of Street Cricket , Night Cricket and Ramzan After taravee Cricket , has left the Neighborhood .
The old man died last year and none of the sons , grandsons , brothers and sisters were able to sustain the empire . What a cow Mandi show off bloody losers they were ...
They came in the neighborhood when i started the law School and because of their racket , cars , motorbikes , pickups doors and voices I find it very hard to concentrate and study for my law exams and then they started breaking the window panes of my room and my dear sisters room . My dear brother fought with them many times and also cursed them a lot . Especially when they used to throw the balls over the wall into our lawn and then rush in to take it back while he or Papa ( may his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen ! ) Were praying . I never really cared about them except that the racket they made even when they were not playing their comings and goings all day and till late in the night disturbed a lot so I started playing music on my dear younger sisters double cassette player which she did not take with her when she got married . Actually it was only half hers , I paid half ( thousand rupees ) for the double cassette recording feature . Her share was probably paid by the parents . It was a gift for her I don't remember the occasion that is why everybody called it hers . For many years when it was with me and everybody knew I play music and fm on it and somebody needed it they would ask " where is her tape recorder ...? "
It had very small speakers and the PMPO and RMS was very negligible yet it suppressed the neighborhood racket . And later on the builder mafia racket from the ghetto next door . But when I finished the first law School and was going to the next , my aunt in Birmingham uk sent me a walk Radio Am/ FM stereo with earphones . There was only one  FM 100 but it was fun listening to their promos
They made me very carefree and agile . Infact it made me so carefree that when she died about a year or so later in uk I was playing the FM music on the low PMPO player but somehow it made my dear brother mad who was trying to get into a full mourning mood . Anyways our loud quaralling made Papa ( may his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen! ) Intervene and I got a talk .
Papa ( may his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen!)
Worshipped me ... and I loved the talks because nobody ever dared to take me to Papa . Besides I knew i was wrong and also that my dear brother was exhausted and furious at the people who gathered that day and ate like it was a victory party .
Now that is a very long story .....some other time

Kuch toh Hawa bhi sard thi...
Kuch tha tera khayal bhi ..

I am a natural born psychologists and that day was not the hight of my career but I am still proud of it . 😤

The weather outside is awesome thick white clouds and cool wind nothing like it was in the day .
But the sound is really awesome and this is the first Ramzan in my recent memory when that awful sound of a beating of drum or tin box with a stick to Wake up for Sehri is not being heard ...not yesterday not today ... Two Sehri in a row ....we are now on a Hat trick ....
The day the music died
⚰️RIP

Sehri time !

Astronomical Twilight 4:  40 am

4:00 am Break (1055 words)


4:34 am Sehri done !

<
4:38 am last sip of Water



  وَبِصَوْمِ غَدٍ نَّوَيْتُ مِنْ شَهْرِ رَمَضَانَ
Wabey Saumi ghadinna waitu min shahr ay Ramzan


Allahumma salli alla muhammadin wa alla aalihi wassallam


Allahumma Salli Ala Sayyidina Wa Maulana Muhammadin Wa Aala Alihi Wa Sahbihi Wa Barik Wa Salim.


So now first I pray the fajr prayer and then I will try to update this my the Sunday Blog# 212 ( Two Hundred and Twelve )

So here I take a prayer break with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



5:06 am Break ( 1228 words)

12:16 pm Good Morning!
Yes I woke up on my own anything otherwise is absolutely unthinkable today . The first sound that I heard in this past half an hour is of the flower and plants Wala .

Here is the morning mood tweet of the day ....

Sun 2nd Ramzan 1441H
32°C
11:56 am Good Morning !
The cloudy windy cool weather from last night or early morning has completely changed to hot and hazy sunny sky . It is unbelievably quiet and peaceful Sunday Noon . The lockdown and Ramzan together seems to be working.
🤲 Amen !

There has been an interesting hash tag trend on the Twitter for quite some time
#kimjongundead

Not yet officially confirmed by the fake news CNN but the number of amazed and shocked tweets are growing by the minutes . The rumors has it the Kim jong un' s sister and most powerful women in North Korea Kim yo jong has taken over the Power .
Let's see when the drama ends and we have a state function so far there is only a spy satellite image of a train at some resort retreat .

Funny with billions of dollars spent on servallence  and monitoring and they have just speculation must be a Corona virus effect . Yes blame it on the virus .

3:56 pm okay I must have fallen asleep mean that I was just assuming that I woke up and had a very good sleep when it was a mid break ... There is still weakness after I woke up again cleaned , had bath and prayed🛐 the Zuhr Prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



No reciting of the Holy Quran today I have already finished the second for the fateha of my dear departed Ammi' s ( may her soul rest in peace in jannah Amen ! ) Sixth death Anniversary today . The second of Ramzan came on the first of July that year . I did two Sehri and one iftari in the hospital canteen . It was a very different experience for me . Anyways I think we will have to do the fateha again in July not that we don't do it every year but this time a bigger one because both my out of town siblings cannot come . So today my sister is playing solo and I am not even going into the kitchen to take the pictures of the food . Don't know what's wrong with me must be the too much lactose ...
Okay only half hour left before the market close down and food Panda🐼 Delivery starting .Not sure what's her plan let me go and check if she needs my help .
4: 30 pm break

4:45 pm Almost done I tried to make her quit but she feels it's her duty . I also feels like it's mine but there is not enough time . Now we will be at the mercy of the food panda aap and riders . It is very risky on a day like today . Instead of praying for the dearly departed we will be checking the riders movement .
Okay then wish me luck please . Especially because Everytime she orders something or the careem ride the batteries of her mobile goes dead these apps eat up a lot of battery charging and memory and then there is that sim confusion . The riders don't call you in app or online the use the phone not even Whatsapp so if you try to contact back you need to have the Sim in phone and Mobile balance ....there is a lockdown for the last thirty five days perpetual who can do that ?

Anyways it's Azan time so here I take a Prayer break with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


4:56 pm break (2014)

6:15 pm so it's game over now .it is always fun playing with six years old ..we ordered  sweet through foodpanda 🐼 the app got jammed and the rider got lost . And I thought my landings had troubles 😜 Anyways

I have prayed with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

So now I am very relaxed and reciting durood

Allahumma Salli Ala Sayyidina Wa Maulana Muhammadin Wa Aala Alihi Wa Sahbihi Wa Barik Wa Salim.

And waiting for the fateha call which should have come now .

My sister when somebody calls her and ask about the lockdown ...she replies ...hum toh barsoon sey isolation main Hain ...😤😁

She just sorry that this time she did not get an inkling into the pandemic . She says she usually get a prior warning or a sign of the coming or sometimes when people try to hide a bad news from her but this time she is just as shocked as the fake news media . And I told her your jinni is too small this is a serious pandemic beyond your little jinni 's domain ...
I hope she Will understand some day ...
Okay it's time for the fateha and iftar cum Dinner got to go ...

Allahumma Salli Ala Sayyidina Wa Maulana Muhammadin Wa Aala Alihi Wa Sahbihi Wa Barik Wa Salim.

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


6:41 pm Break ( 2399 Words)

Sun 3rd Ramzan 1441 H
32°C
7:22 pm Good Evening !


Fateha done very peacefully

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

Iam not running away from food I am hiding in here from more lactose ...
I sincerely hope they have made the sweet from something other than milk ... Most  milk are not milk so my guess is that they don't have lactose as well . I have never tested it yet all I use milk is what I have in tea I prefer coffee black or with creamer so the not milk came for years cartons after cartons and I never thought of it .

8:55 pm okay not only have I over eaten but I have also drank too much roof afza and water so now I am the useless person in bed

It is so hard to imagine that in just six years Iam  back at a no taravee Ramzan that year 1435H  I was on the night shift and the mosque was just next to the hospital but I did not go I am not sure if I even prayed the Isha prayer as well . But next day after fasting I did go to the mosque for Isha and joined the taravee prayer saw the empty degs of biryani they must have had in iftari did not get a chance the next day as I was in an ambulance taking the body to the cold storage . And then the rest of the month went in iftari and fateha . Next year I slipped in the mosque and was not able to continue . Don't remember what happened after that the next year but then for three years in a row I went very regularly and even waited for the shirini
Oh no I Almost forgot ....no taravee means no shirini okay
I heard a long ringing of phone few minutes back so let me go and check if everyone is sleeping already .

Also I have to recharge the mobile and pray the Isha prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

9:49 pm Break (2905 words)

11:34 pm okay during the break I ate a plate full of biryani and kabab . Then we did some nuclear test on the not milk sweet from foodpanda 🐼 Delivery . Our cooking expert insisted that they have skipped a step in a hurry so she tried but there was no change . So that was the last time we ordered this milk sweet from foodpanda especially not for the fateha of my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

It is almost mid night and I have done I mean crossed the three thousand words mark on the words counter that counts everything . On WordPress word counter the score could be different but who cares .
It is the holy Month of Ramzan and I have nothing better to do till Sehri so I believe there is no point in ending this my the Sunday Blog # 212 ( Two Hundred and Twelve ) right here right now .

I believe I have uploaded all the pictures of today's fateha on Facebook , Twitter and a blog also I shared on another blog so now I won't need to upload those pictures in this blog again I will just copy and paste the HTML code from that blog to this ... See
You walk you learn ....so the British embassy and high commission s must be in a lockdown and only thinking about the escape plan but here on our Macintosh Quality Street the Construction set is working day and night Two huge dumpers just dumped crush at the corner for  the house where my English teacher used to live for ever .

Not sure if the work resumed on the grandparents house or not
Imagine if I had been going for taravee prayers every night I would have personally observed the reconstruction of that plot .
Delay defeats the justice ...

Those who initially invested may not be able to sustain it now and may be forced to sell their interest and holding to a new buyer so I will never know who they were . Or if they were for the fun only or if they were for the joy as well .

12 :09 am Break ( 3342 words)

12:56 am so this week I did not watch a movie again only some rerun and a less than a half
But I did not miss any of the regular TV shows on Geo , urdu1 and Hum tv and the two more on drama central YouTube channel .

So is it true ?  Our dear PM Imran Khan has already watched Dirilis Ertugrul Turkish tv series  with with five seasons and over 150 episodes . And wants the people in cableless areas of Pakistan to watch it in Urdu dubbing only on PTv home network . Don't know about you but I smell something really fishy here . The series begins at Smith's and a new sword .

Why no body making billions of $$ loves the Pakistan Army ?

So Sad and depressing .

A Pepsi break !

3:11 am we had pheni vermicelli for the first time  after a whole year they were very absorbing and had too much milkshop Wala milk and they made me finish up the dish knowing that I am lactose intolerant ...

This week we had the water melon for the first time this season . It was a medium size water melon but was luckily quite sweet .

The nearest mango tree and next to nearest one has big green raw mangoes . But the fruits and vegetables sellers does not have mangoes as yet and it is also not on the govt control price list so I believe the mangoes season has not began yet . Okay no hurry
The good news is that Georgia and many other states are reopening so our mango exports would not be disturbed . But still a large chunk of the produce will be available in the local market

4:00 am must have fallen asleep woke up and woke others . Now I will eat Sehri let's see what can I eat ...after that Pepsi I think I can eat anything ... Not sure if anybody else would wake up or like to eat ...anyways got to go ...

Sehri time !

4:35 am Sehri done
Brush done !
Last sip of chilled water ...done !
Astronomical Twilight 4:38 am

Wabey Saumi ghadinna waitu min shahr ay Ramzan


Allahumma salli alla muhammadin wa alla aalihi wassallam


Allahumma Salli Ala Sayyidina Wa Maulana Muhammadin Wa Aala Alihi Wa Sahbihi Wa Barik Wa Salim.

Okay now I pray the fajr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

🛐🤲

Okay this week I accidentally stumbled upon another female Vlogger . And trust me every time I watch a European or Australian female Vlogger about Pakistan ...I firmly decide not to do it ever and this time it's some body from Karachi so you could imagine how I must be feeling .


Okay it's almost sunrise so I better end my Sunday Blog # 212 ( Two Hundred and Twelve ) before sunrise . Can you believe it's still Sunday in the USA 
Everyday I try to stay up to seven to get the final Corona virus death count in the USA . Their midnight is our 9 am which is extremely late for me ...at seven am it's about 10 pm New York time . Which is also the Florida time .
By the way the death count USA is 55413 till 8 pm Florida time or 00:00 GMT
The death count for New York the highest among States is 22275 almost half of the USA death count . The statistics are not supported by any reconcilable data . Which is very troubling ...it feels like we are living in the dark ages or there is a blocking of information .

Anyways my time is up for this weekend so here I end this my Sunday Blog # 212 ( Two Hundred and Twelve ) with one of my favorite ghazal sung by fariha pervaiz not available on YouTube
I had no idea we will someday have a lockdown like this where it will be politically correct
😜

All the Best

Allah Hafiz !

تم کو ہم دل میں بسا لیں گے تم آؤ تو سہی

ساری دنیا سے چھپا لیں گے تم آؤ تو سہی

ایک وعدہ کرو اب ہم سے نہ بچھڑوگے کبھی

ناز ہم سارے اٹھا لیں گے تم آؤ تو سہی

بے وفا بھی ہو ستم گر بھی جفا پیشہ بھی

ہم خدا تم کو بنا لیں گے تم آؤ تو سہی

راہ تاریک ہے اور دور ہے منزل لیکن

درد کی شمعیں جلا لیں گے تم آؤ تو سہی

tum ko ham dil meñ basā leñge tum aao to sahī
saarī duniyā se chhupā leñge tum aao to sahī
ek va.ada karo ab ham se na bichhḌoge kabhī
naaz ham saare uThā leñge tum aao to sahī
be-vafā bhī ho sitamgar bhī jafā-pesha bhī
ham ḳhudā tum ko banā leñge tum aao to sahī
raah tārīk hai aur duur hai manzil lekin

dard kī sham.eñ jalā leñge tum aao to sahī

1 comment: