Pages

Sunday 12 April 2020

The Sunday Blog # 210

Today is the Easter 🐰Sunday the 12th of April 2020 , the 18th Shaban 1441H till the Sunset ( 6:53 pm ; Karachi ) And this is my the Sunday Blog  # 210 ( Two Hundred and Ten ) .

Today is the Fourth ( 4th) Happy Anniversary ❤️❤️💕 of this my the Sunday Blog Which began on the second Sunday of April 10, 2016 . I am still surprised at myself first for starting it and second for doing it for so long .

Anyways this is the most strange Happy Anniversary ❤️❤️💕 and Happy Easter 🥚🐰
Not only all the bakeries are closed but even the Chinese and Korean consulates are closed not to mention the Binori town mosques , Churches and Ram temples . ⛪💒🕍
And yesterday they  ( kosem Sultan Bhutto ) decided the UC's will be sealed and uploaded police brutality viral videos which have been greatly appreciated by a wide section of society . People and especially the school going parents are totally in support of the Lockdown and other drastic measures to prevent the  Corona pendamic. Everybody is relaxed enjoying the News . But for the first time in years I feel like the news makers and presenters are not enjoying it . The whole week went by or maybe two , and there has been no health updates of the former from London or Lahore . Only that Boris Johnson passed away from the downing St Quarantine St Thomas ICU . No updates from there as well since past two days . All Easter celebrations has been cancelled not postponed as they don't see a light at the end of the tunnel . The number of deaths in the United States is ever increasing which is very alarming .
Tonight I had chicken Pulao for dinner so I am very very sleepy but I believe I have done seriously good amount of words for this so I believe I can take a break and sleep or just lie down and close my eyes . 😴
1:29 am Very nice and distracting smell is coming from the kitchen at this hour . I believe my Sunday Brunch is ready 😁
I will not be fasting any more  as the Lent is over . Now I will fast again inshallah in the Holy month of Ramzan . Amen !

So is it really true that the fake US President had Intel about a Pandemic in November 2019 and yet he has been blaming the Chinese Government for not being very open and truthful about it and also the world Health Organization WHO and it's chief Mr Tedros for supporting the Chinese Cover-up until the pandemic had spread worldwide .
Thank you Frank. It’s ABC Fake News. They knew they were wrong when they went with this Hoax of a story!
In a tweet Mr Trump called ABC News fake news for fabricating this Fake news .

And talking of news ...we have mutazad khabrein Conflicting News about the UC no no not the Union Cross it is the administrative sub division of a local body Municipality . The multiple  rulers and occupiers of Karachi ☠️ don't seem to have agreed to a workable sealing of both incoming and outgoing in and from those Union Council. The most interesting blunder was that the UC area and Numbers did not match according to the recent demarcation and the DC, no no no ...not the district Columbia ...its the District Commissioners East who probably was so.... That he signed the Notification to Seal ( cordon off) over a dozen UC s without even checking the numbers . God Bless America 🦅🇺🇸🏉

Everybody in the helm of power in the occupied Karachi ☠️ is in the state of panic ridden . Nobody is prepared or has a hard and fast formula for ....

A . To prevent the spread of the Covid-19  the infamous Corona Virus .

B. To discover the infected and isolate them .

C . Treat them for the Corona virus and save their lives.

D. Feed the World .
Save crisis situation .

E. Save economy create jobs .


Due to the lockdown , the Mayor and the municipality is rendered useless . By sealing off parts of the city using force furthermore distancing the population with good advice and councelling .

So the news is that there will be no sealing off the whole UC but only the area where the virus is detected or suggested will be sealed off . More details as the day progresses .

I have dozed on and off a few times in the past couple of hours not really sure exactly how long .

Now it is the fajr time the Azans have finished so I better get up and pray with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

5:38 am Break




7:09 am okay first the morning tweet....🤳
Sun 18th Shaban 1441H
31°C
6:42 am Good Morning ! Happy Easter 🐰
Amazing Morning so Quiet and peaceful . The fresh air smells so good and clean . The new leaves in most plants 🌱and 🌲 trees have a different shade of green Awesome
Not doing the breakfast had tea ☕
😇
One of the reasons for not having a breakfast is that we are out of eggs ...nope not a single teeny tiny soft shell egg none at all . I believe we have been there once before ...probably the previous Easter Sunday or the Easter Sunday before that when we were out eggs . Honest I don't understand both phenomenons
1. What has Easter Sunday got to do with eggs 🏉 and bunnies 🐰
2. Why we are out of eggs just on the Easter Sundays
All night I planned that I will get up and go to the shop in the morning at 8:00 am and bring the eggs 🏉 but as the time arrives I feel very lazy and I might skulk .
🤫
It will take just ten minutes to go to the shop and bring the eggs at this early hour without any customers , that is much less then what my eggs takes to boil .
Okay sweet dreams 😘
7:58 am Break
10:29 am okay the weather is hot and the neighbours have sucked our water and flushed it on the street just to make me feel helpless 😭 instead of feeling Blessed 😇😍 loved ❤️ today there is only one heavily armed guard . The other one was probably Geo fenced . The only other guy on the street was a K Electric meter reader in grey uniform ...where are the dogs ? I haven't seen or heard the stray dogs this week . Don't tell me we gave them to Chinese in return for the free Corona shipments .
And talking of Corona Virus Summer Olympics 2020  ☠️☠️☠️
The team USA is on the Top as the sole Super Power with over Twenty thousand Corona Deaths
In which the state wise breakdowns , The Islamic State of New York is at the Top with some Eight thousand Corona Deaths followed by the Qadiyani Ahmadiya States of New Jersey and Michigan having about Two Thousand and one thousand plus Corona Deaths respectively ...
The national and State wise Corona Deaths count is moving so rapidly that giving the exact figure is not prudent because by the time I publish it and somebody verify it with the latest Corona Deaths counts there maybe a difference of hundreds I took these screen grabs of the table from the worldometers.info Site some four hours ago and see the difference from the latest even though it may be the after Midnight Easter Sunday Morning 🌃🌌
A very sad and heart breaking tweet from Ms Sania Nishta
‏ابھی تک 8171 پر ہمیں 6 کروڑ 27 لاکھ 50 ہزار 461 ایس ایم ایس موصول ہو چکے ہیں۔ جو مستحق افراد بھی حکومت سے احساس ایمرجنسی امداد چاہتے ہیں وہ8171 پر اپنا شناختی کارڈ نبر بھیجیں۔ آپ سے التماس ہے کہ اس پیغام کو سوشل میڈیا کے ذریعے مستحقین تک پہنچائیں۔ https://t.co/fgdd4DfH5C‎
The population by census of Pakistan is about 20 crore and NADRA registered is much less than this ... Imagine if half or one third population is mustahiq afraad below the poverty line , jobless , homeless and sick . Then what is the justification for it to be a nation and a welfare state ?
NADRA is definitely trapped 🤫

12:22 pm so somehow we missed the Sunday  Brunch good for me because I was not so eager to eat in this so extremely hot weather . It's like burning outside . So anyways I don't remember anything worth Blogging about at the moment and I have started a holy Quran after finishing one in Lent and I want to complete it in between the Lent and Ramzan in thirteen or fourteen days . So I have to recite at least two every day and the best time to do it is the Zuhr time so help me God  Amen !
It is almost zuhr time first I will take a cool bath and then pray with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi
May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!
Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!
12:35 pm Break



4:06 pm Good Afternoon !
For some other reason I cannot watch the CNN 😅
I can not believe this I read two para of the Holy Quran and I can read one more before or after Asr Prayers . Before maghrib the light is dim and mosquitoes get up so let's see what happens . So by the time I was done praying and reciting the para of Holy Quran , the lunch time was over but my loving and caring elder siblings had saved me a big portion of the Aloo Mutter Qeema with roti . I ate only half as I was not willing to sleep because today I have less time then I had in Lent . Yes no extra time . The blog must end at 11:45 pm and is published before 11:58 pm tonight on the Happy Easter Sunday 🐰🏉
I am taking a big risk as I have not checked the words counter not even once so at the end of the day I could be less than two thousand words and feeling so sorry that I did not hurry up and choose a topic which was closer to my heart and where the words and ideas flow freely and rapidly and the fingers and thumb also work magic .for few months I have given up the two hands typing ever since I started using the mobile smart phone instead of the laptop . Honestly I feel like I have given up the piano and now playing the same music on a digital pad 🎹🎛️

Anyways first thing is first ....I have to first survive the Holy Month of Ramzan praying fasting and stay Home . The Lockdown now seems to be a permanent thing just like Kashmir . It's not going away till the end of the year . Kashmir lockdown was just a test or a drill ...it's the same it's the same Gates technology and nobody can do anything about it Sorry 😔
After the Holy Month of Ramzan the monsoon rainy season . Power outages flash floods and no rations . For the first time in decades our cow Mandi show neighbors would not be here as the are already uprooting the Windows and grills and other house fixtures and loading the Suzuki pick ups and moving out . I am not sure if anybody else in the neighborhood would be interested in Animals and blood . Instead of kalege and mutton stew we would be eating boiled gram or lentils and praising the Lord just for being alive .
Not Sure if we will have the Cable and Electric power to watch the 14th August shows .
I honestly cannot predict the Muharram and Ashura in August

Okay the shop time is over and we have the eggs and bread and rusk from the breakfast vendor on a bike 
So lucky I didnot have to go outside in the Lockdown . So now we have Eggs on Easter Rs 130/- per Dozen . 🏉🏉🏉🏉🏉🏉🏉🏉🏉🏉🏉🏉🐰🐰🐰
Remember after winter and before the lockdown the price of Eggs was Rs 90/- per Dozen
The price of open milk has gone down and packed milk gone up . But the most interesting thing is that the price of Dollars 💲💲💲have gone up but the prices of everything is going down instead of going up ...and the public transport is not on strike for fare hike .

Okay time for the prayers break with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

5:21 pm Break

6:33 pm okay we had tea
 and watched the news ...nothing new except His grace the Archbishop of Canterbury offered his Easter services from the Kitchen
Novel don't you think now pope in Rome would be so mad .... Thank God I have never been so embarrassed in my entire life .
🤣🙈

Okay now I think it's time for the maghrib prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


6:43 pm Break




Sun 19th Shaban 1441H
31°C
8:53 pm Good Evening !
Even though we had tea with choley chat and stuff but still we had the Dinner . 

Entertainment of the week

Recent Posts



 I am getting too old for childish puzzles like these
But still I watched it till Karachi☠️ didn't i ?

Anyways I am not sure why I did not watch a single movie even though I did not miss a single soap serial episode . Had too much short sleep 😴 of two hours or less after iftari after midnight must be the weather and Halwa
What is more important is that I did not miss a prayer and finished the Quran I started in Lent in Lent 2020 on Good Friday .
Okay one very interesting fact that this Lent we did not have the Annual sand storm . It was predicted one day but then suddenly opposing wind started and the weather completely changed and it probably rained upto Quetta and beyond ...leaving no chance for the dust storm to sand blast Karachi ☠️

Okay the last hour has started and I don't think I am anywhere near the three thousand words mark but that does not make any difference because I feel real very good and I really enjoyed doing this my the Sunday Blog # 210 ( Two Hundred and Ten ) this blog 's  fourth Happy Anniversary

The year ahead will be very much easier for the Sunday Blogging as I have learned how not to be distracted by anything at any cost . The world or the people around me have access denied now . And even if they don't I don't care .
I haven't started the Ramzan shopping yet but somehow my Eid shopping is done. And if I won't be able to go to the Eid prayer then there is no point in wearing the new dress .
All I needed from the lockdown market is super soft pillow and my dear elder sister needs a shoe or chappal because hers is broken
For Ramzan we cannot buy so many perishable items Soo soon so I will bring eggs and phenni (vermicelli) and milk very regularly on a day to day or weekly basis . Not sure what the shop timings will be during the holy Month of Ramzan .

Anyways

The time is up for today the song video I have chosen at random haven't had a chance to hear it my self in full or read and study the lyrics so it is subject to replacement if found to have some thing not meant to be ....

All the Best 😍

Allah Hafiz !


Oh, misty eye of the mountain below
Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls
And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke
Keep watching over Durin's sons
If this is to end in fire
Then we should all burn together
Watch the flames climb high into the night
Calling out father oh
Stand by and we will
Watch the flames burn auburn on
The mountain side
And if we should die tonight
Then we should all die together
Raise a glass of wine for the last time
Calling out father oh
Prepare as we will
Watch the flames burn auburn on
The mountain side
Desolation comes upon the sky
Now I see fire
Inside the mountain
I see fire
Burning the trees
And I see fire
Hollowing souls
I see fire
Blood in the breeze
And I hope that you remember me
Oh, should my people fall
Then surely I'll do the same
Confined in mountain halls
We got too close to the flame
Calling out father oh
Hold fast and we will
Watch the flames burn auburn on
The mountain side
Desolation comes upon the sky
Now I see fire
Inside the mountain
I see fire
Burning the trees
I see fire
Hollowing souls
I see fire
Blood in the breeze
And I hope that you remember me
And if the night is burning
I will cover my eyes
For if the dark returns
Then my brothers will die
And as the sky is falling down
It crashed into this lonely town
And with that shadow upon the ground
I hear my people screaming out.
Now I see fire
Inside the mountains
I see fire
Burning the trees
I see fire
Hollowing souls
I see fire
Blood in the breeze.
I see fire (fire)
And I see fire (fire)
And I see fire (fire)
And I see fire burn auburn on the mountain side.

1 comment: