Pages

Sunday 26 January 2020

The Sunday Blog # 199

Today is the Sunday the 26th of January 2020 , the  30th of Jamadi ul Awwal 1441H till the Sunset ( 6:12 pm ; karachi ) and this is my the Sunday Blog # 199 ( Hundred and Ninety Nine ) .

So in dollar $$ Terms this Sunday Blog which is one less than the next is not very important or significant at all . This is the funny kind of a world we live in here . Personally I feel good because I was also not 💯hundred percent today still trying to get over that unbelievable viral flu 😷 that bring me down made me waste most the day last Sunday and the Sunday Blog . Well you know how the last Sunday begin and end . Don't remember if there was a Monday . Maybe I will recall it when I do the movies of the week review . One big reason for watching so many movies all week . Every time I look back at the stats I feel-good and not lost .

So , anyways ...

No Monday ... No Tuesday ...no proper food or meals . Thank God the All Mighty ALLAH Amen ! That my dear elder sister had prepared the Sunday feast of Mutton Pulao and Seekh Kababs which helped me gain back the lost strength . He last cooking adventure was on Monday evening when she made chicken yakhni for me and some kind of karhai for herself . I felt really better drinking it but she is still struggling .

So in the past one hour since the Midnight I have not had any outburst of cough or white mucus rushing up the respiratory or digestive systems . Which is a good sign .
Sadly this week I missed a lot of prayers as well but I am glad that I made it to the mosque for the Juma Mubarak prayers and now I am back on the track . Also I did all the fajr and zuhr qaza prayers . The rest will be done in a day or two inshallah God willing Amen !

So who missed the ARY Digital ' $ piece of work ?

Honestly I feel very stupid wasting a historic night doing the Sunday blog when everybody is doing the dishes at the twitterville .
Okay tell you what I also take a short break and do so retweet ing ...

2:59 am okay Google says it's 18°C outside and inside it's about 22°C not much of a difference since I have been through the worst so I am not taking any chances tonight sitting here doing this my the Sunday Blog# 199 ( Hundred and Ninety Nine ) with covered head and full sweater and all as if it is freezing outside .

Anyways during the break I made myself a spicy egg omlete and a cup of black coffee . So after this supper I am not sure how long i can sit here and continue .

Okay the Twitter trends of mere pass Tum ho is still holding on the top slots ..yes all . I am sure the ARY Digital is milking the cow in every bit possible . The last episode is not yet available on YouTube on the official ARY YouTube channel not sure what is this psychological barrear for must be playing hard to get ...
Anyways you would be so glad to know that this week in bed I remember the Geo serial Alif the co production without 🦃 Turkey . I joined the train from the 15th episode and trust me I feel like I never left . Even today's episode I watched half on the tv and the remaining on YouTube
At this point I want to make it very clear that I have never been a fan of calligraphy .
Whatever happens in the serial stays in the serial .

Now to the future of Ivanka Trump .
Yes as we all know that the Senate of the United States of America has started the impeachment of the President Trump ...

Here is my opening remark ...

" Mr speaker the honerable senators ..

This man ( Trump) here accused of ....

1. Abuse of power.
2. Lying
3. Misleading
4. Putting the lives of millions of people at risk .

No matter how he chooses to plead . My statement in this regard is that on his visit to the United States of America last summer this man ( Trump ) received the then primeminister of Pakistan and convinced him and the world that the pm of India ( Modi) wished for a negotiated settlement of a  century old Kashmir dispute .
India very clearly made it very clear that it was not possible . And took some very drastic measures both defecto and dejure which proves that this man (Trump) is a liar and a thief . not only did he made up a story but also added the fuel to fire in a very sensitive issue of war in a very Nuclear Standoff region not only endangering the lives of kashmiris of the state as well as of the people of the two countries India and Pakistan .
Since the people of whole world look at President of the United States of America with great respect and expects from him seriousness and honor and can never expect a comedy of errors and comedy of words no matter what .

It is therefore my sole desire that this August house should ....

Impeach this man ( Trump) so unworthy of the good name and office of the United States of America .

Amen !

Yes we all know that Trump and his family and friends and his business is developing land doing the construction business with the local people .
Obviously the are biased towards the Pakistan and the poor helpless Kashmiri people on either side of the border .
Okay I fall asleep for some time but the good thing is that there is still time for the fajr prayers so here I take a break for the fair prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

6:44 am Break ( words)

2:27 pm yes still in bed ...I am not sure if I missed the Sunday Brunch or the Sunday Brunch missed me
Anyways here is the first tweet of the day

Sun 30th Jamadi ul Awwal 1441 H
22°C
2:23 pm Good Morning ! Wow ! I have been trying to get up for many hours now this is final I am taking a hot bath soon after and then pray

So I should get up have a hot bath and pray and also go check on the patients if the are up or still sleeping and if they need anything . I really don't like waking up a sleeping person but what can you do .

Okay then
Here I take a prayer break with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi
May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


2:40 pm Break ( Words)

4:44 pm Here I am sitting in the setting sun on a perfect Sunday afternoon
The Asr Azan have started all over Jamshed town . The minority neighbors are having a very small majlis or maybe it over because the loud speaker stopped . The neighborhood kids and toddlers are having ices popsicle sticks from both the walls and igloo both parked at the door . I am still undecided for anything . Wanted to go to the market oven but then I thought why not wait a little longer and go after the maghrib . It's been kind of a repeat of last Sunday when I did not eat anything all day not even had the tea ...well at least today I had lots of tea and a very long Facebook Meetup .
Okay the Azans have stopped and the jhar poker 🔊 speaker is on
God knows what troubles befallen on the memon bachi parosan now ...
Anyways the speaker is not loud enough to know what they are saying all I know is that it's not a happy song ....
It is still not clear if the PSX (stock market) will open tomorrow or close bullish . On the Soyem of Danish
RIP ⚰️

Anyways ,
Here I take a prayer break with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

5:07 pm Break (words)


Sun 1st Jamadi us Sani 1441 H
22°C
7: 59 pm Good Evening !
After the maghrib prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!




I scanned the fridge and freezer before finally deciding to go out for takeaway and I was so pleased to find pure home made beef Kababs uncooked frozen and a packet of Burger buns . So I made beef burgers 😋 🍔 for everyone .
The siblings must be under pressure did not complain at all .





So this solved the two meals of the day now in the coming break I will make coffee and have it with biscuits ...this must be my lucky week ..as the shop kid gave me the three biscuits ticky packs instead of the two biscuits  zeera biscuits for tea .  And it's not just the biscuits ...the present govt is so unreal that a Chief minister offered the market ovens to further reduce the weight of the naan bread
Thok outburst pause 🤧
God please help us from this Cancer 🙏
The election commission is getting ready to conduct the local bodies elections ...my back Ally that was not even cleaned on Christmas and New year's is half cleaned and nobody came to ask for the money so I guess it is a very good sign that my name is not being considered for the party ticket in the coming local bodies elections .
The former city mayor is on tv tonight saying ....
I beg of Mr Prime minister to stop using the term "corruption" ...it has increased the rate of corruption ...a job previously done in Rs 500/- is now in 5 lacs 👺

Don't you think it's good ?
Doing corruption getting tougher and harder then ever before ... personally I see it as a good sign 😜


8:43 pm Break ( words)


10:10 pm Good Night .....

So we are here once again .....

So without wasting anymore time .....lets start the movies of the week

Movies of the Week !

  • Parked (2010)Rated 5 stars or 6 ....i am not sure ....an alien in his own world ....home town ....the perfect gentleman survives ....and forced to live in a car parked at sea side ....interesting thought . 
  • G.i.joe : Retaliation (2013)Rated 5 stars .....Good old days when saving the President of the United States of America really mattered ....nobody gives a damn  anymore ....and it is better that we stop making such movies .....Stop !Image result for Adrianne Palicki
  • The Dark Knight (2008)ReRun .....
  • Dogboys (1998)Re Run glad i watched it again ....must have fall asleep the first time ....
  • You’ve Got Mail (1998)ReRun 
  • The Meg (2018)ReRun
  • Freedom (2014)Rated 5 stars ....ahh Kannada .....! 
  • The Bucket List (2007)Rated 10 stars ......you know what ....No never Mind ! 
  • The Foreigner (2017)Rated 6 stars a jackie chen movie .....
  • Go Home (2015) Rated 5 stars ....Not sure why so many international media people wanted to prove nothing for what ? and why ?   But since they have lots of money to waste who am i to complain .......LOL Image result for Adrianne Palicki
And that is all from the Movies this week ....

Not a very good or great movies week ....but i was sick and taking much need rest ....and download was slow ....they were probably afraid i would disturb the davos or the last episode of the soap . Their only chance to finally unite the people of Pakistan .

are you really  this desperate ?

Image result for Adrianne Palicki

OKay so lets see if i can update this portion .....

Nope .......i failed to update this portion ....now let me think .....must be the slow net ....lets switch to data for a minute .....

Okay so here we are ....I may have recovered from the flu and infections ....but i wasn't really 100% today ....still i believe that i tried not to lose it at all ....and kept my calm and cool and enjoyed and had fun all twenty four hours of the Sunday from midnight till the very end now in the last hour of the Sunday the Last Sunday Of the first month of the year 2020 . the Next Sunday will be on the 2nd of February 2020 . People may not be in the same mood as they were today regarding the thing called Love . The Happy Valentines day and the fortnight of February leading us to that confuses even more than a mare play-write could possibility do .

About the last Episode of the Soap ...Mere Paas Tum Ho .....i don't blame the Play write or the team at all .....But Honestly I am really Hurt with the ending ....its not that i have anything against the Love or the lovers or feeble hearted ....

I was just counting on an ending that could give a boost to the PSX ......

I was also working on a tag like something like ......

Mere PSX Tum Ho ............


The last scene of the last episode in my vision should have been ....like

Danis seth sitting on the Big Sofa in the trading Halls of PSX .....smoking his huge cigar and chatting with other seths ....when a fine young gentleman walks to wards him and says .....Papa its time to go home .
And Papa jerks his cigar and asks ....

Why Baita ? what's so important today ? its not even closing  time here .

And this young gentleman replies : Papa because the president of China is coming to our home for dinner today .......

Oh says Papa ...and  then they both leave for the elevator .


Image result for Wall Street 1987

Okay anyways ....it was just a soap ....and trust me i have seen worse ....and nothing changes or compares to one of my favourite songs and Album of the nineties ....by none other than Mr Babia ....Sajjad Ali . there is a newer version of this song with slight alterations but i prefer what is in my memory .
No No i am not dedicating it to anybody ....i am definitely not taking any side ....to me this is not an equation .....LOL

Okay then i take my leave here .....

All the Best !

Allah Hafiz !



Yaad to ati hogi.. Sajjad Ali

Yaad Song Lyrics

Yaad to ati hogi dil dukhati hogi

Yaad to ati hogi dil dukhati hogi
Meri tasveer tumhen roz rulati hogi
Yaad to ati hogi dil dukhati hogi
Yaad to ati hogi dil dukhati hogi
Bewafai ki tumhe dard to hoti hogi
Din main hasti ho to kya raat main roti hogi
Bewafai ki tumhen dard to hoti hogi
Din main hasti ho to kya raat main roti hogi
Neend bhi roz tumhe
Neend bhi roz tumhe dair se ati hogi
Yaad to ati hogi dil dukhati hogi
Yaad to ati hogi dil dukhati hogi
Tumne samjha he nai ek deewane ko
Khoon se maine likha apnay afsaane ko
Tumne samjha he nai ek deewane ko
Khoon se maine likha apnay afsaane ko
Saaf daaman pe koi chheent to aati hogi
Yaad to ati hogi dil dukhati hogi
Yaad to ati hogi dil dukhati hogi
Zindagi ek naya zakhm bana li tumnay
Apne hathon se mujhe aag laga di tumne
Zindagi ek naya zakhm bana li tumnay
Apne hathon se mujhe aag laga di tumne
Jaan e jaan maut nahin
Jaan e jaan maut nahin sharam to ati hogi
Yaad to ati hogi dil dukhati hogi
Yaad to ati hogi dil dukhati hogi
Yaad to ati hogi …..
Meri tasveer tumhen roz rulati hogi
Meri tasveer tumhen roz rulati hogi
Yaad to ati hogi dil dukhati hogi
Yaad to ati hogi dil dukhati hogi.

1 comment: