Pages

Sunday 5 January 2020

The Sunday Blog # 196

Today is the Sunday the 5th of January 2020 , the 9th of Jamadi ul Awwal 1441H till the Sunset ( 5:57 pm ; Karachi ) and this is my the Sunday Blog # 196 ( Hundred and ninety six ) .
So since this is the first Sunday Blog of the year 2020 after the Happy New year 2020 . I believe I should wish everyone a Happy New year to all of you . I am not sure how the New year has treated you so far but for me it has been absolutely 💯 💯 exactly as I predicted in the previous Sunday Blog .
At midnight the New year started with fireworks and gun shots of the Arial firing by M- 9 s , repeater , and pump ups and occasional bursts or rounds of the semi - Automatic sub- machine guns .
God Bless America 🎉
After that I watched movie and fall asleep and when I woke up it was the first of the month . The news channels were mourning the petrol price increase and CNG ( compressed natural gas ) and harassing the poor people of Karachi the most dangerous city in the world ☠️ with Electric bills yet to come ...I enjoyed my hot tea and then the first door bell ring and the Tzedakah began then the Cable Guy came and got paid . Would you believe that for the past twelve 12 years I am paying the broadband cable and internet bill on the first of the month ... despite ... nevermind....so  I got relaxed and went to bed skipped the lunch and watched another movie or fall asleep when I woke up  for the prayers I thought I had missed , it was still lunch time with some interesting don't cook food panda Karo food on the table  I did lunch then prayers and prayers and before I knew it the first day of the Happy New year 2020 was gone finished ...the next one was a little shorter but interesting ...woke up had brunch and fall asleep when I woke up everybody was gone and I was all alone praying , chatting and watching cable also had an 🍊 Kino . Then brother returned with a chicken and with his help and advice I cooked the first Chicken karahi of the New year 2020 . Also went  to the market oven and brought four kinds of breads and had dinner after the prayers watched soaps and movies and Hareem Shah and Sandal khattak video bashing by that media freak mubashir lucman trying to show off about his private jet and contects . While watching this half an hour video I totally forget the I was on the phone data and not on WiFi so I lost almost all the balance in the phone 😣 that I have saved for over a month .
The next day was Friday and before I could finish the wet dream my dear sister returned from the younger sister's house two towns away just to burst the bubble by totally rejecting to accept what we cooked and ate for dinner was actually qualified to be called the Chicken karahi . For the first time in my life this New year 2020 I felt like having failed the Master Chef competition . Extremely humiliated I wondered why I did not burned the karahi or finished the leftovers . That way I could have easily bragged how good it was and proved it with the reproduceable evidence of social media Facebook and Twitter shared pictures and posts . 😅😂🤣😭
Anyways it was Friday so I got ready and went to the mosque for Juma Mubarak prayers returned and before I could fall asleep the electric power shutdown for operation in Baghdad airport ended and I learned this breaking news . Obviously it made me excited but I kept my calm and jumped into the bed and lived happily ever after with the social media , Facebook , Twitter and the Blogger .
And so the first week of the Happy New year 2020 came to a very predictable  end .
The weekend Sabbath Shalom Saturday being the first of the Happy New year 2020 was very quiet and peaceful ...no door bells no phone ringing no chaapa ...strange isn't it ?
I wanted to order food from food panda Karo but then I thought if it is so calm just as I always wish then why disturb this Eco- System and controlled my craving s
Skipped lunch but after the hot bath and prayers I was feeling cold so I eat late lunch at tea time and after the prayers I relaxed got into the bed and skipped the weekend episode of the infamous tv serial of ARY digital .
Meray  Pass Tum Ho and the Turkish Urdu dubbed serial Nazli . As well as the Hareem Shah videos .
Believe it or not I have still not downloaded the TicTok videos App or made an account not sure why but I am really glad that the brigade upgraded  a simple fun loving Pti fan to a full dreadful ghost of Qandeel Baloch with better App and Bed .
Hallelujah
Amen !

3:09 am Break ( 837 words)
5:34 am So in past two or more hours I fall asleep wake up watched an unfinished movie watched news on tv and made coffee ...still my eyes are half shut but the only good thing is that I am very close to fajr time now  and by the time I finished this mug of coffee I am sure I will hear the first Azans . A 🐈 cat is growling outside the window I am not sure if I should interfere . The winter seems to have gone again for good and there is no sign of the winter beginning anytime soon this morning all the taps have stopped dripping especially the kitchen sink tap that was filling a bucket over night is now like those brakes in the radial Tyre commercials and my room temperature is also two degrees higher than it was yesterday at this hour
It is 21° C now and maybe when I wake up at noon or later it will be 22°C
For some strange reason I am not enjoying the colder winter this year as much as I should . My head is colder than my feet and I am trying to keep it warm . Usually it's the vice versa .

Okay just as expected my coffee finished and at the same time the Azan started both in the clock and the town mosques so here I take a break for the prayers with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

5:59 am Break ( 1171 words )

6:30 am if I remember it correctly this Juma Mubarak I saw the prayers time chart at the mosque very carefully and the fajr time was 6:40 am so there is still time but I have already prayed and now I should have gone to sleep but after the wazu and prayers with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!
 The sleep is gone and I am wondering what to do now . Not at all hungry so no breakfast and not really sure about the special Sunday brunch as well what I am sure about is that I don't need to go to the food street and bring the brunch as we still have some left over from last week . It's been a really awesome food week as we had a bucket full of beef paya ( Buffalo hoofs ) up for grabs . Doctor Saab has been banned from eating the paya so he is trying very hard to convince us for not eating either now the problem is that all local special Sunday breakfast and brunches are oily and greasy with bad colestrol .
My argument is that in this cold and dry weather my skin and body becomes too dry and if I do not eat the oily stuff my skin and body may become over and extra dry and thus develop cracks or fall off but before and after this falling dead skin it will obviously hurt a lot  which I may not be able to bare  so it is better to take my chances .
Okay one more problem that has recently developed is that about the famous karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world 👻 dish the  kat a kat ..it is made by mashed and pan fried in butter organ meat consisting of kidneys and testicles  (kapooray ) plus any other organ like brain or liver and chops you wish to be added but the basic ingredients are the first two

Kata-kat or tak-a-tak (Urdu: کٹاکٹ) is a special meat dish[1][2] popular throughout Pakistan. It is a dish originating from Karachi, Pakistan made from offal (i.e., a mixture of various meat organs), including testicles, brain, kidney, heart, liver, lungs and lamb chops in butter. The dish's name is an onomatopoeia from the sound of the two sharp blades that hit the griddle as they cut up the meat. It is still an open question whether the correct name is kata-kat or tak-a-tak.

Now recently the controversy has started and some religious scholars are advising against eating of kapooray one of the main ingredient of the genuine Karachi ☠️the most dangerous city in the world 👻 dish . So I am so confused what to do .

Okay I better sleep now ... enjoying the President Trump's joke of 52 targets in Iran .
7:45 am Break ( 1729 words )



1:41 pm Good Afternoon ! Here is the first tweet of the day ....
Sun 9th Jamadi ul Awwal 1441H
22°C
1:30 pm Good Morning ! Woke up with the zuhr Azan Still in bed trying harder to get up and join the Brunch going on at the moment .
Amen !

Everyone is waiting with this






If I don't get there right now I will only get this ...
So here I take a prayer break with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

1:55 pm Break ( words)

3:00 pm Good Afternoon . Okay I had brunch and a very thought provoking Facebook / YouTube Meetup
Then I had the hot bath burning hot ...then I prayed with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!
Today the color of my prayers paste is black because the net/ wifi , busy with YouTube virals ,is too slow . So far the media I inserted in this my the Sunday Blog # 196 ( Hundred and ninety six)  is all because of the data . Uploading with net is very slow today ...just when you thought the worst is over ....comes along the blue States with a bang and rips apart the east wing from the West wing ....even if I did not survive this time ...my son of a bitch spirits will surprise you .

main us se jhot bhi bolon to mujh se sach boley

میں اس سے جھوٹ بھی بولوں تو مجھ سے سچ بولے

Ignore Kar ...🤣

3: 33 pm Break (2140 words)
3:49 pm it took this long to upload the media that it is almost time for the next prayers with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!
3:55 pm Break (2257 Words )


5 :10 pm Okay since i have the wifi / net right now ...i think it is better to do the movies of the Week !
I wont say much about the movies as most of them were the Re runs ...infact i should not say anything about them at all ....WOW !

So here are the movies of the week !

  • Superman Returns (2006)Re run .....this is my favourite superman movie ....not because of the bosworth girl or the Kevin Spacey ....But because there is a little WN and RM in me ....you the property kings of Islamabad ....LOL No matter how much i try to kill it .....it stays there .....Anyways ....it was sad that with all the super powers and x- rays and scans ....he had to learn about his own illegitimate kid like this the hard way .....sorry for him ....Should have used protection ....LOL 
  • Swordfish (2001)Rated 4 stars ....No idea what to say about this ...but i think it would have been better if not on the the cable . So next time i am watching from the downloads ....Sometimes the old is gold ....you learn a lot of what you missed ....Ha ha .
  • Phone Booth (2002)Re run ....knock out is better ....
  • Chinese Zodiac (2012)Re run ...i was looking for the other movie ....anyways ....i feel like i am totally losing my memory .....now .  Watched it like i was watching for the first time except that gold log ....i remembered it ....so maybe i watched only last part previously ....who cares ....now its complete ....
  • Blizzard (2003)Rated 6 stars .....
  • Blood Diamond (2006)Re Run ....its on the cable everyday this week ....not sure why ...but i catch only the ending ....no idea why ..? must be the time schedule 
  • Prassthanam (2019)Rated 5 stars ....May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


    Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!
  • Aatagallu (2018) hum Hain players Rated 6 stars .....the head is still spinning ....better dubbing and translation needed ....
  • Sketch Artist II: Hands That See (1995)Re run ....again memory loss ...unbelievable because i must have really enjoyed it the first time also ....
  • Submergence (2017)Rated 8 stars ....awesome movie ...even though the hindi dubbing mentions Pakistan in a bad way ....
  • John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017)Re Run .....Before this movie i used to love the walk and bus rides to the Down Town  saddar and Cantt area ....Now i can't even walk on Tariq Road ....LOL ...RoFL !
  • 3 Day Test (2012)Rated 5 stars ....WOW ! Cool Idea ....its been over two decades ...since the Operation started in Karachi the most dangerous city in the world ....there has been many many test worse than this ....
  • Um Tiro no Escuro (2005)Rated 7 stars ....aha the small world ...
  • Saand Ki Aankh (2019) Rated 10 stars ....Awesome ! I can wait Tapsee ! LOL




Okay this is it for this week ....!

the Azan is about to start so here i take a break for Prayers and dinner with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

5: 55 pm Break( 2914  Words)


Sun 10th Jamadi ul Awwal 1441 H
22°C
7:53 pm Good Evening !
















Had the perfect Mutton Pulao for dinner . It is very hard to resist especially in this weather now I am absolutely 💯 useless 🛌😴all I can do is pray for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

😴💤
10:28 pm wow ! I fall asleep 😴 doing this my the Sunday Blog #196 ( Hundred and ninety six ) and forgot everything that I was doing ...had to do... and will be doing today .... So now I am up very fresh and relaxed so I can start as if I am doing a new Sunday Blog for about an hour or more I can even take some extra time if there is anything unfinished that I start now .
The neighborhood is smelling very nice either somebody is having a BBQ or the street armed guards are buring bon 🔥 to keep warm .
And talking of fire it is very sad indeed that we here in Pakistan are trying to save the environment by planting hundreds and thousands of trees everywhere and teaching the young kids to plant and protect a tree . Also teaching the corrupt how to make money from the green revolution so that our environment improves ...and on the other hand the Australians are burning down an entire continent just like the American who burned down a lot of California and Amazon rain forest last year and still we are the terrorists on the watch list of Fatf ...do you know that so much continuous smoke from the two ends of the world could cause such huge damage to the multiple layers of sphares
The atmosphere and the stratosphere . The smoke and fumes from these fires could stop the sunlight and eat up the oxygen and could also freeze us to death . Forget climate change this here is not a myth it's a reality show . Forget Iran , Syria and Jerusalem ....and please do something to save the planet . Stop the Australians from their no serious happy go lucky fun and games attitude . THIS IS SERIOUS ...THE WORLD IS IN DANGER FROM THE AUSTRALIAN FIRES PLEASE DO SOMETHING REAL QUICK 🙏

Coming back to the fairytales ....the science and technology minister Mr fawwad Chaudhary is believed to have defended the honour of Hareem Shah at a  stranger's wedding by beating up mubashir lucman ...IAM sure now his private jet will also be confiscated or punctured by Government and his show banned by every channel .
It seems like the Musharraf era and regime is being undone ...
He gave too much freedom to the media houses infact he invented media houses  one of the biggest media houses The Dawn Group is facing troubles from both within and outside . The Haroon family that owns this media house has difference long standing and now this shameful scandal involving the Red Baron made my Happy New years 2020 very invigorating ...and so now as my new year's resolve I have decided to forgive and forget or at least try to , all my differences with the BOL media Network
Allah Hafiz aap ko din raat  yak shud taraqi ata farmat aameen .
Amen !


Okay in another twitter news ....no no ....the hash tag on karachi the most dangerous city in the world trends......MerepaasTumho  trend did not make for the first time this happy new year 2020 ....Said isn't it ....all because of the Blue States .....Once again they changed the Map .....anyways
the news i was talking about was the New years Happay Brawl between the Rajput Son and Abbasi Son of Karachi the most dangerous city in the world ....they are now both Bhai Bhai ......under the KMC Mayor Wasim Akhtar ....no time for the details ....Google .....


Okay now its time to go ...its been a really great Sunday Blog ....the first of the happy New Year 2020
Enjoy the song ....i have not heard it full yet ...but sounds good ....video is cool too
All the Best !

Allah Hafiz ! 

Camila Cabello - Should've Said It (Official Music Video)


[Intro]
Ayy, ayy

[Chorus]
So you want me now? That's funny
'Cause you didn't give a... back then
Comin' back around, so sorry
'Cause there's no room in my bed
And I'm all good now, someone else is gettin' all of me (Ah)
If you wanted me so desperately, you shoulda said it

[Verse 1]
Show up at my door, but I don't live there anymore
Sendin' me our songs, but they don't really sound like before
I was crazy for you, all caught up and confused (Ah)
Love was broken for me, now it's broken for you

[Pre-Chorus]
You're only lonely
Now that you ain't the one to hold me
Only lonely now

[Chorus]
So you want me now? That's funny
'Cause you didn't give a... back then
Comin' back around, so sorry
'Cause there's no room in my bed
And I'm all good now, someone else is gettin' all of me (Ah)
If you wanted me so desperately, you shoulda said it

[Verse 2]
Isn't it somethin' that I get more when I'm givin' you nothin'? (Huh)
Isn't it magic that when you stop lookin' for it, it happens? (Oh)
Baby, he fell from grace, landed right in your place
Kissed me so many times that I forgot your taste

[Pre-Chorus]
You're only lonely
Now that you ain't the one to hold me
Only lonely now, now

[Chorus]
So you want me now? That's funny (Hey)
'Cause you didn't give a... back then
Comin' back around, so sorry
'Cause there's no room in my bed
And I'm all good now, someone else is gettin' all of me (Ah)
If you wanted me so desperately, you shoulda said it

[Post-Chorus]
You shoulda said it, love
Shoulda said it
Shoulda said it, love

[Bridge]
I wish that you could turn back the time
You'd hold me closer instead of your pride (Ooh, oh)
I knew it was you from the very first night
And it took you two years to make up your mind

[Chorus]
So you want me now? That's funny
'Cause you didn't give a... back then
Comin' back around, so sorry (Ayy)
'Cause there's no room in my bed
And I'm all good now, someone else is gettin' all of me (Ah)
If you wanted me so desperately, you shoulda said it (Ah)

[Post-Chorus]
You shoulda said it, love (Ah)
Shoulda said it (Oh)
You shoulda said it, love

[Outro]
So you want me now, now, baby?
So you want me now, now, baby?
So you want me now, now?
You shoulda said it, shoulda said it, love

1 comment: