Pages

Sunday 19 January 2020

The Sunday Blog# 198

Today is the Sunday the 19th of January 2020, the 23rd of Jamadi ul Awwal 1441H till the sunset ( 6:06 pm ; karachi ) and this is my the Sunday Blog# 198 (Hundred and Ninety Eight ) .
So after  the mulla and mutahida ...👣the last one standing also joined me ..😎
Praiseth the Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen !

The Iran stand off finally over ...for the time being ...and our very dear Qurashi Saab the FM visited the capitals and counterparts and shared some old and some new sardarji jokes which concludes the ceremony .
He is expected to end the high profile tour and return home tonight and relax 👣
So All is well that ends well 👍

Nothing really important happened this week . Internationally nor regionally or globally ...not even in my life . So I guess this is it . Since nothing really important or significant happened all week then why should I waste a perfect night . I better take a nap or watch a movie or warm something and eat a supper and just post the pic . Most surprisingly the food this week also had nothing special mostly the leftovers and Everytime I sat to eat I over eat so I had to skip few meals as well .
Many times I felt like I might catch cold , cramps and shivers due to the temperature drops at night but I did survive . And every time I got to go out I walked an extra mile just to warm the body and make sure everything is all right . The neighborhood is almost the same but a little cleaner perhaps because MQM Bahadurabad/ Hyderabad / Sukkar is engaged 🧐
And Mayor of KMC is as usual on leave to Houston .
And talking of Houston the provincial govt of Sindh having no claim to fame or Media coverage at a time like this when around the British world two and two are being divided , separated or escheated , The Murad Shah Saab govt played the iG of Sindh police card once again . And luckily it worked just fine adding fuel to the fire the Sindh police released a video of mr ghani the brother of Mr  ghani . So this week the US Master's men's doubles table tennis match between PPP and Sindh Police has been won by the Sindh Police 🦅
Let's see what happens in the coming weeks .
Oh by the way ... time's up ...it's time again for the Basant , Valentine's and the Lent 2020 ....so even if the naan bread is increased to Rs 15 / - from now Rs 12/-  and dairy milk to Rs 40 /- from now Rs 25 /-
And kabab roll to Rs 150 - 200 /-
From Rs 110 - 140
I would still fast for the dear merciful and gracious Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen !

Mere aas pass toh yaar thay magar phir bhi

Mera ye bharam thaa mere pass Tum ho

Okay so once again the price of gold and silver fluctuating forced ARY Digital to withhold the last episodes and disappointed millions today . By showing a back stage instead of the second last episode of the  serial mere pass Tum ho
No wonder the top slot on the Twitter trends since Saturday morning has now clearly gone to the Geo soap Alif  which I stopped watching many weeks ago because it was too confusing and in the developing state ...I prefer the soaps and serials in the mature state .

All week the main stream media did chat shows with writer ( author ) of the show teasing the neighborhood kids playing street cricket 🦗 and throwing balls in his court just to pressure him into a different ending . They may have no idea that the last episode is Reserved just like the Judgement Reserved faisla mehfooz .
Unfortunately despite overwhelming indications it did not rain here in Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world , this week ...it could have been so easy then ...mehvish touched the KE Electric pole in rain dancing sadly 😢 of course got electrocuted .


The END !

Now that there was no rain ...the only best option is that driving hurriedly towards the marriage hall to stop the wedding .. she is intercepted by two motorcycles mobile snatchers ..paid to kill her by Mir Farooq zaman ...oh I am so sorry what was his character less name here ...shavaiz or something .. anyways mehvish is rushed to the civil hospital trauma where she succumbs to death and at the very same moment  at the marriage hall the marriage is solmanised and everybody says
Mubarak ❣️💞

Howzatt ?

5:01 am the final hour before the fajr .
When we started today at Midnight it seemed like there was nothing to go on and look now how far we have come .
Most of the MSM ( main stream media) channels are showing tickers and breaking news about Queens decisions about meghan Markle the Sussex countless hollandish American actress applied for the Canadian halla gulla and then off to the next assignment .
Obviously she cannot raise a Royal being Canadian commoner .
Anyways it is fun to see how our MSM is mixing this news with the plight of the people of KPK over the wheat flour ( Atta) and increased prices of bread naan and other expensive items in the market .





The strange thing about this Sunday morning is that usually every Sunday in general and the Winters Sunday in particular , I start worrying about what and when to eat for breakfast , the Sunday brunch or lunch . Today I have already had the beef paya for dinner instead of the breakfast or brunch , that my dear younger sister cooked and send for us . I am completely baffled . Why this sudden change of heart . All I can think of is that somebody does not want me to be up and off to the food street on this particular Sunday . I cannot understand why ?
Anyways dispite all my suspecion and reservation
I eat it and believe it or not
I am regretting my decision ever since . So now I have no idea or clue as to what should I do to clear my absolutely jammed up throat and stop the continuous cough . I have never had a cough like this in years . The funny thing is that the nose or nostrils are clear .
And the sad part is that both siblings are sleeping tight 😴 which suggest that I might have done something wrong myself like not warming it enough   or talking too much while eating or overeating . Anyways I will keep updating about it all day . Just hope that I do not have to take medicine for it and it does not keep me away from eating .
Okay the Azans are finishing now so I guess this is it ..yes the time for the prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


6:33 am Break (1214 Words)

1:35 pm sorry I can't do this my the Sunday Blog#198 ( Hundred and Ninety Eight) .
Absolutely I have to get up every now and then spit like those lesser God people ... besides I also need to get up and wash clean and bath and then pray with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi 🤲
May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



And then make some thing relaxing to drink . Can't eat anything from the kitchen or the fridge
Also need to get warm somehow can't stay in doors need fresh air 😷 can't sit here in the open ...too much dirt in the air  .. Builder's working ...it can't be the power company drilling ...so it must be the cats and the dumpers clearing the ground of yet another neighbor's mess
RIP !

Here is the first tweet of the day

Sun 23rd Jamadi ul Awwal 1441H
20°C
1:23 pm Good Morning ! Woke with the Zuhr Azans .
Got out of the bed and came out in the open enjoying the chilly winds . To catch the sun I'll need to go out on the street and face the world .
Could not survive the throat 😷 infection
🛣️🛑🚧

So here I take a break for the prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi
🤲
May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

1:51 pm Break ( 1591 words )


Sun 24th Jamadi ul Awwal 1441 H
20 C
11:24 pm Good Night !
yes the sleeping beauty took the anti - Biotic and keep on sleeping ....all day and evening ....until the head and back hurts and so many other body parts and muscles strained ...Missed the special feast the cooking mafia cooked  especially ...you cannot imagine how the smell of mutton pulao was haunting my sleep all afternoon ....

Anyways

last half an hour has started so there is no time for the movies of the week ....but i can atleast share the list of movies watched this week ...

Movies of the Week :


this is it .....

The throat is a little better ...and cough only comes when i go out in cold wind ...or drink something . so maybe i will have one more pill and try to sleep some more ....I will not forget this My the Sunday Blog # 198 ( Hundred and Ninety Eight ) ....ever ....everytime i thought that the time is up there was lots of time ....

I am so sorry ...about the list of faces and names i should have made it .....to remember and murmur ....and

While in such a hopeless condition

Anyways ...the guard whistle silence in the neighbourhood suggests there is no hope no more .......

Better Luck Next Time


OKay with the best wishes for quick and speedy recovery for Ms Azmi and her driver and also for myself ....here i end this my the sunday Blog # 198 ( Hundred and Ninety Eight )


All the Best !

Allah Hafiz !








Kahin Na Ja Aaj Kahin Mat Ja Phir Mile (The Great Kishore Kumar & Lata) *RD Burman

 *


Kahi na jaa aaj kahi mat jaa
Phir mile na mile ye pal ye shama
Baho me aaja
Kahi na jaa aaj kahi mat jaa
Phir mile na mile ye pal ye shama
Baho me aaja

Ye jo bas me kadam nahi tere
Mai sambhalungi tu aa sanam mere
Tere dil ki manjil hai yaha
O ye jo bas me kadam nahi tere
Mai sambhalungi tu aa sanam mere
Tere dil ki manjil hai yaha
Jane wafa sach hai kisko pata
Phir mile na mile ye pal ye shama
Baho me aaja

Meri raho ka diya teri aankhe
Mere gum ki dawa teri baate
To phir or jaan hai kaha
Meri raho ka diya teri aankhe
Mere gum ki dawa teri baate
To phir or jaan hai kaha
Kahi na jaa aj kahi mat jaa
Phir mile na mile ye pal ye shama
Baho me aaja

Uljhan teri mai sab janu
Tujhe teri tarah pahchanu
Jo mai hu to gum kya hai jane jaa
Jab dil hua tera deewana
Thokar me hai sara jamana
Mera karega ye kya jaha
Jane wafa sach hai kisko pata
Phir mile na mile ye pal ye shama
Baho me aaja
Kahi na jaa aaj kahi mat jaa
Phir mile na mile ye pal ye shama
Baho me aaja baho me aaja
Baho me aaja.

No comments:

Post a Comment