Pages

Sunday 24 November 2019

The Sunday Blog #190

Today is the Sunday the 24th of November 2019 the 26th of Rabi ul Awwal 1441H till the sunset ( 5:43 pm ; karachi) and this is My the Sunday Blog # 190 ( hundred and ninety) .

So today once again I have a good news and a bad news so tell me which one do you want first ?

You are such an imp ossible  ..
Okay as you wish
So first of all Season's greetings ...
Because two seasons began this week the weddings invitations season and the Kino orange 🍊 season . I am not sure about the bulk price of Kino orange 🍊 in the main markets of the town and the city but our street vendor at the gate yesterday afternoon had a small quantity of the small quality of Kino orange 🍊 and upon my inquiry I was told the price of one dozen is one Hundred and fifty  rupee s  Rs 150 / -  honestly I don't exactly remember last year's Price of Kino orange 🍊 in the peak of the season but I am sure it was much less than this so i am pretty sure by next Sunday I will have had tasted the first Kino orange 🍊 of the season as well as the reasonably priced one as well inshallah
Praiseth the Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen !

Wedding invitation for the first cousin's daughter could affect the New year s resolve so it is much better that I stick to my routines and do not think about attending it besides the venue is at a morning walk distance so it's not really a challenge at all . And by the way since I won't be sending wedding invitations for my kids ever so I don't have to worry at all that if I don't attend their kids weddings they won't attend mine . So the only thing I will miss that night will be the feast ,  Statistics prove that no matter what you eat for dinner at home the night you deliberately avoid a wedding feast , does not taste as good as it should . So if left alone for dinner I won't disturb the Foodpanda or any other delivery rider instead I will look for some basi day old or week old leftovers and do some cosmetic surgery just like this ...

food image ....and eat . I am simply making this out of the box confession now so that when I post my dinner pics on Facebook the wedding night 😍 some bored and sick people sitting steadfast waiting to be excused  don't get jealous of me or quit 😂
All the best !

1:36 am Break ( 422 words)

3:06  am  Okay so i guess everybody knows the score ....of the test match in Brisbane Australia ....


























AUSTRALIA V PAKISTAN

1ST TEST, BRISBANE


With so many spelling mistakes in a name ...this gentle Marnus Labuschagne has done it for Australia ....

By the way ...the other day while almost asleep in the very early morning here in karachi the most dangerous city in the world watching the Pakistan team struggle ...Suddenly from out of the blue ...i saw a lively smiling face on the tv screen ....saying Hi i am ...@#$%^  @#$@#@#$% and i am coming to Lahore in december
....Honestly i had no idea Facebook Mark had any siblings ....so never mind the name ...and enjoy this youtube video ...because it explains a lot ...except something that bacha bacha in Pakistan and oll aver the world knows ....Lahore main Sammander sirf  PTV pey hota ....


Welcome to Pakistan | AdAsia Lahore

LOL

YA Allah tera shukar ....!!

 

OKay lets move on to the CPEC tension this week .....
Honestly I really don't care  because I am only interested in the things that are good and beneficial for the country and the masses and so far I am not convinced that how a corridor or an elevated by pass is going to help the underworld . The sadists thing is that leaders and politicians here in Pakistan are not fully aware of the benefits and whoever is involved in it is either loses everything very quickly for example the sharif family of evenfield London  is in exile or jailed by the honourable Qatari Government and the Qatari Prince .
President oh sorry the former president Zardari his sister faryal and lots of partners in crime are in custody or court . Army chiefs are not getting the benefits of a timely retirement and nobody wants to remember the judges as soon as they are gone . And as far as the general Public is concerned ....Motorway , Metro bus and Careem Uber has nothing to do with the CPEC or one road one belt projects
And yet everybody is convinced that the inflation of $$$ dollar in Pakistan is directly related and is in proportion to the money cheated by the Chinese government public and private partnerships . And thus the darker future can be easily predicted by any non PhD prince to pauper
Recently the much advertised online shopping App discount sale proved to be a one country event and you can clearly check and compare the difference in the  discounts as well as the number of the local products on sale or competing with both cheap or expensive products of that country . And this is just the beginning soon Pakistan won't be allowed to even panic buy anything like the tomatoes from any other country in emergencies like the recent shortage crises because of the CPEC Monopoly . BUT who Cares ?

Okay the fajr Azan have began so here it is the time to take a break for the fajr prayers with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


5:52 am Break ( 1026 words)
6:44am okay I am in bed trying to sleep 😴 don't know why I am so excited it's not that I cannot sleep actually I am not really sure if I can get up in time for the special Winters Sunday Brunch . Funny isn't it few years back when I would get up for fajr and long walks and breakfast out all alone not disturbing anybody sleeping or awake some anti - social people were trying to stop me teaching me to be a family man and eat at home with the household . And now  when I have totally given up fajr , long walks in the morning and eating alone at dhabaz I get a feeling that I am not welcome and being suggested to change . Tell me how is that possible now ? And even if it is I will resist a U turn

12:01 pm Good Morning ! For the past whole hour I have been struggling in bed to get up and go but somehow I could not

The first tweet of the day

Sun 26th Rabi ul Awwal 1441H
27°C
12:07 pm Good morning ! Still in bed trying to get up 😴

Oh no beef paya is only available at one local restaurant on foodpanda and they increased the price just today plus there is a hidden tax on everything meaning total and sub total is different
Nope I am not paying tax on a Sunday morning to save the queen 😒 not there yet ... cancel
Yes I'll have the same old scrambled egg and toast butter with tea .
But first I need to wash clean take a hot bath and pray with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


12:50 pm Break (1384 words)
2:29 pm All local halal beef restaurants closed free delivery on foodpanda till later ...lol
Saalay tax uss se Lena Jo loot Raha hai  ..uss se keun Leyte ho Jo lut raha hai ??
Maa ka ladla .. biscuit Choor .

Aur main iss moqay per janab moulana fazlur rehman Saab aur unn ki dharna party ko nihayat shandaar alfaaz main kharaj at tehseen peash karta houn Kay unhoun ne kis Kamal khobsorti se jail Mein qaid mian Nawaz Sharif ko na sirf bail karwaya balkay unn ko unn Kay ghar evenfield London Tak Qatar airways ki Air Ambulance Kay zariay ponchaya
Ab waqt aa giya hai Kay woh aaise hi kissi Kamal tadbeer Kay zariay Maryam ko bhi London bhejney per hukumat ko majboor kardein
Bismillah mashallah allahwala
Amen !

Okay this here is a Google Doodle tribute to a purely Pakistani Urdu poet who died in Islamabad in a deadly car crash she was a taxman oh sorry .  No that won't be politically correct ..so anyways it's her 67th birthday according to Google that nobody can deny ....
Pehchana nahi pehchana ? 
Allah ney bardee izaat de hai !!


Today I am using a new word count app which takes everything very seriously so I believe it the first time in over three years that I actually feel cheated by both word counters and feel the need for a re counting by a independent third word count app ....
So help me God the All Mighty ALLAH Amen !
3: 20 pm Break ( 1669 word)

4:03 pm Pakistan has lost the first test match by an inning defeat the five hundred and eighty runs scored by the Australians was just too much for Pakistan's both innings have you ever wondered that Pakistan cricket team plays all over the cricket playing world and now also in us , Canada and Netherlands and loses matches without any regrets but there are only two countries of the world where they make us feel bad not just by playing bad  and losing so regularly but also marrying their actress and models . Is that a carrypacker plan or something ... Has any pcb official , team shrink or Coach has ever worked out the psychological pressure it must have on the Young team members especially the happily married with kids .
Oh by the way Imran Khan won the world cup in Australia and married a London socialite   ...imagine if we had lost that 92 world cup he would have married an Australian model according to the Carrie packer plan or an Indian actress and we would still had sarfaraz to blame for today's loss instead of Babar azam who scored a century so I have been told .
Okay the Asr Azan has stopped it's time for the prayers break with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi
May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!



4:41 pm Break ( 1973 words)

Sun 27th Rabi ul Awwal 1441H
27°C
6:04 pm Good Evening !
Just had a pinch of chat masala sprinkled over some choley chat and there we go again the left ear hurts so I cannot have any more hot tea until this food allergy returns to normal usually this thing does not appear so easily during Winters so anyways I will just lie down for a little while and try to relax .

7:45 pm fall asleep for over an hour and that thing in the ear is gone but now it seems that I am too relaxed 😴 I think somebody is cooking frying microwave ing fish in the kitchen . The cooking Mafia is very uneasy today because it gave long shopping list and I am sleeping 😴 on it literally so what she did is that she boiled the potatoes and threatened to make Aloo ka Paratha now it seems that dear brother got up first and used that boiled potatoes for his fish
I was wondering what Bhai Afridi and Bhai shinwari ..aakh thoo would be doing tonight ..and every night for the past couple of weeks with tomatoes 300 Rs onion 💯 ginger garlic green chillies mint leaves 🍋 etc almost five hundred rupees vegetables ingredients for a five hundred rupees chicken karhai plus the chicken is also not free these day like before ...their prices as well as weight is higher during the Happy Thanksgiving season .. Khushi se ...
And the Mutton karhai even with beef or veal have crossed the thousand rupees note psychological limit ...so not only the coming winter is tough for the poor it is even tougher for the weasel and diesal as well .
Let's see what happens next
Okay the sound of cooking and microwave door banging has stopped on a chilly winter evening 🌃 like this we don't realize how far the sound s go . I really don't understand why they make microwave s like this .I still remember the sound of second world war on our first Japanese microwave and the American Aunt 😁 at first I thought she was mad at my poor spoken American  gradually I learned that how it is with so many Cable channel s and a universal remote 🤣
Okay anyways here is the spy pictures of the fish in the microwave


8:37 pm Break (2362 words)

10 :19 pm Good Evening ! ...okay i had a very heavy dinner ...food images ,,,

So now i must do the movies of the week ....it was a really great movie week even though i did not miss any of my routines ...except that i was fired from the job of bringing the chakki ka ata ....they gave the dirt wala ata so from now on we will eat the cheap factory wala ata ....kitna khiyal karte hain ye log mera ....lol

yes believe it or not i watched a dozen movies ...beside that all week i watched the Urdui turkish soaps as well and then a humtv on wednesday ....and the regular geo soaps and ofcourse the weekend Ary tv ...and in between a lot of Air Ambulance series ....it was fun to watch really ....

So anyways ...here is the movies of the week ...



Yes this is it a very prosperous movies week not really sure how and where its gonna go from here ...all i know is that i really enjoyed the movies this week ...and i really hope that the Happy Thanksgiving week will have even better movies ...


Okay somehow i have made it to the three thousand words mark on the previous word counter ...which means that i must have made it on the new one about half an hour ago ....LOL

Okay there is still more than half an hour left ...so once again i am going to switch devices ...and go lie down in the bed and finish this it is much safer to blog on the mobile and it is on the computer ....i think i have explained it many times in the previous blogs ...but if you insist i can do it again next week right now i got to go ....Bye

i have already added a golden oldie song video to this my the Sunday Blog # 190 ( Hundred and ninety )
11:26 pm okay now the last half hour and I have no idea how to end it . The two main reasons for that is not very hard to know and understand after checking out this my the Sunday Blog #190 ( hundred and ninety)
One nothing really happened this week and
Two I was not at all interested in what was not really happening so on and so forth
The most important event this week in our life was the my dear sister used the online shopping App for the first time and is very happy to find something she was looking for for quite some time . I have also found many things I want and also few things I need but I don't want to do it this year 😔 so inshallah after the new year hopefully their delivery system will improve by then and they will stop the false alarm alerts and messages a week in advance and also stop disturbing the neighbors 😬
The other good thing was that I  finally got to have the meerath kababs no not from the same location but from down the hillpark haven't actually seen the place it could be a one of those no no types ...and since  the Foodpanda disappeared from the map on the App with just 7 minutes to delivery time ..you never know if it actually was from the same place ...so anyways I can always go and check their place and taste anytime no problem
Okay time is up 😊
Have a very happy Thanksgiving and be good to the turkey Sauce and roast or avoid it altogether

All the Best
God bless America !
Allah Hafiz !





Smokie - Living Next Door to Alice

Lyrics


Sally called, when she got the word
She said "I suppose you've heard about Alice"
Well, I rushed to the window, and I looked outside
And I could hardly believe my eyes
This big limousine pulled slowly into Alice's drive

Oh, I don't know why she's leaving, or where she's gonna go
I guess she's got her reasons but I just don't want to know
'Cause for twenty four years I've been living next door to Alice
Twenty four years, just waitin' for a chance
To tell her how I'm feeling, maybe get a second glance
Now I've gotta get used to not living next door to Alice

Grew up together, two kids in the park
Carved our initials deep in the bark me and Alice
Now she walks to the door, with her head held high
Just for a moment, I caught her eye
As the big limousine pulled slowly out of Alice's drive
Oh, I don't know why she's leaving, or where she's gonna go
I guess she's got her reasons but I just don't want to know
'Cause for twenty four years I've been living next door to Alice
Twenty four years, just waitin' for a chance
To tell her how I'm feeling, maybe get a second glance
Now I've gotta get used to not living next door to Alice
Sally called back, and asked how I felt
She said "I know how to help, you get over Alice"
She said "Now Alice is gone, but I'm still here
You know I've been waiting twenty four years"
And the big limousine disappeared
I don't know why she's leaving, or where she's gonna go
I guess she's got her reasons but I just don't want to know
'Cause for twenty four years I've been living next door to Alice
Twenty four years, just waitin' for a chance
To tell her how I'm feeling, maybe get a second glance
Now I'll never get used to not living next door to Alice
No, I'll never get used to not living next door to Alice

2 comments:

  1. Great Information sharing.I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.How Can You Conserve Environment At Your Own Level

    ReplyDelete