My Sunday Blog № 548
Today is the Sunday,
The 4th of October 2026 CE
The 21st of Rabi us Sani 1448H
12:08 am
30°C
Now
27°C
Clear
Feels like 30°C
Precipitation·0%
.
Wind·19 km/h
.
Humidity·77%
Moon: 47.4%
Third Quarter
Current Time: 4 Oct 2026, 00:12:13
Moon Direction: 62.90° ENE↑
Moon Altitude: 3.63°
Moon Distance: 370,377 km
Next New Moon: 10 Oct 2026, 20:50
Next Full Moon: 26 Oct 2026, 09:11
Next Moonset: Today, 14:05
L
Astronomical twilight Karachi 5:09 am
Today's Solar Schedule (October 4, 2026)
• Sunrise: 6:24 AM (East)
• Sunset: 6:15 PM (West)
• Solar Noon: 12:20 PM
• Total Daylight: 11 hours, 51 minutes
Good Morning 🌹
I am very sleepy tonight and I also have to to get up early to catch the water early morning
So I will try to start this Sunday Blog quickly and hope for the best.
Last Sunday I was in a very bad shape ...both physically and mentally....
4:59 am Woke up half an hour ago ...first checked water pump...the water is coming...then I returned to bed and pick up the mobile to continue the Sunday Blog... suddenly Doctor Saab replied ...he fell from stairs last Friday ...and is mostly off line ...so I gave up everything ...and chat with him asking the routine questions and answers...He is in too much pain ...and I have no clue how to help him .
Okay it's half an hour ...I need to get up and go check the water pump again . Also it is the Fajr time so I have to pray Fajr Prayer 🛐
with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai
May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen !
Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah !
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah. Amen !
اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، پاپا
اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین !
پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے- آمین !
5:06 am Break 🛐🤲
6:57 am Exhausted.....the walking ...bending ....lifting ....feels like two and a half hours of gym workout...Not Good for my old body ....will have to work on alternate water resources.....just like the PPP 's Sindh govt yesterday inaugurated the kmc'$ sewarage treatment plant for industrial areas of Karachi.
PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari inaugurated Water Treatment Plant-I under the Greater Karachi Sewerage Plan, aimed at treating sewage water for reuse and helping address the city’s water shortage. The first phase will provide 35 million gallons per day for Karachi’s SITE industrial area, with the project’s total planned capacity set to reach 100 million gallons per day.
( Paon sun hona (numbness in the feet) happens when there is temporary pressure on a nerve or reduced blood flow, but frequent numbness can signal an underlying health issue like a vitamin deficiency, diabetes, or a compressed nerve.
Common Causes
• Nerve Pressure: Sitting in one position for too long or issues like Sciatica can pinch nerves and cause tingling or a prickling sensation.
• Vitamin Deficiencies: A lack of essential nutrients, particularly Vitamin B12, weakens nerve health.
• Diabetes: Uncontrolled blood sugar levels often lead to nerve damage, known as diabetic neuropathy.
• Other Health Factors: Opinions are mixed on Facebook, where some users note that high cholesterol, high uric acid, or anemia can contribute to numbness, while others debate specific blood count links)
Yes there is numbness in my right foot and leg .
This numbness feels even when I am laying down . It really hurts when I am standing and there is pressure on the foot . Feels like I am in chains or something .
The gas has not come yet...I am very sleepy....
Sun 21st RabiusSani 1448H
30°C
1:31 pm Started the Sunday Blog at 12:08 am fall asleep
Woke up at 4:30 am
Checked water pump must be my Lucky Sunday
Prayed fajr 🛐🤲
Water keep coming
Fall asleep
Woke up 10:30 am
Checked water pump lucky day indeed
Made tea
Ordered brunch
Yes I ordered brunch and dinner....from A Wala biryani...
The rider accidentally handed me one wrong bag ...I called him ..he returned and replaced the correct bag.
We had brunch with zinger burger and haleem and some biryani ..
The rest we will eat in dinner or tomorrow...
After brunch I had bath
And prayed Zuhr Prayer 🛐
with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai
May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen !
Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah !
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah. Amen !
اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، پاپا
اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین !
پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے- آمین !
My back pain and leg pain is now concentrated at the right foot ankle. It hurts when I am lying down in bed ...I apply the cream which works for few minutes....and if I am lucky I fall asleep during that few minutes....the upper middle part of the foot is frozen like it is stuck somewhere.
Still I am much better now than I was last Sunday.
6:14 pm Fall asleep
Missed Asr prayer
Now it's Sunset 6:15 pm
So it's time to get up have a cup of tea to refresh and pray Maghrib Prayer 🛐
with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai
May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen !
Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah !
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah. Amen !
اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، پاپا
اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین !
پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے- آمین !
8:48 pm Waited for Isha time ...prayed Isha Prayer 🛐
with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai
May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen !
Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah !
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah. Amen !
اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، پاپا
اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین !
پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے- آمین !
Then had dinner bong nalli paya with doodh wali naan
Now surfing the net and watching reels ...no drama to watch on tv ...or YouTube.
11:12 pm last hour of the Sunday Blog....
Main events of the Week
I finally got released from the Sick Bay....no it's not a physical place....it's a mind set...when I am sick beyond my self control ...I move mentally to an imaginary state of mind ....give up normal feeding ...try to sleep my illness or milady....
Avoid contact with everybody.
Lock myself inside the room.
2. Christa pike execution..... amazing 🤩
3. Air Dubai drama ....
4. PTI long march
5. Asian games in Japan
6. Abu Bakar vs Zaryab
7.US troops withdrawal from Iraq
8.
Okay nevermind....the time is up ...
Hope the coming week is just a little better than the last week.
Hope Doctor Saab gets well soon ....I get well and the weather get better too....
All the Best 🌹
Allah Hafiz 🙏
No comments:
Post a Comment