Pages

Sunday 14 April 2024

The Sunday Blog № 419

 


My Sunday Blog № 419


Today is the Sunday, the 14th of April 2024 CE

5th of Shawwal 1445H

12:12 am

Room Temp: 30.7°C

 Weather

Now

27°C


Feels like 29°C

Mostly cloudy

Precip:5%

Humidity:73%

Wind:16 km/h


Moon: 30.2%

Waxing Crescent

Current Time: 14 Apr 2024, 00:15:42

Moon Direction: 303.02° WNW↑

Moon Altitude: -2.40°

Moon Distance: 384,681 km

Next Full Moon: 24 Apr 2024, 04:48

Next New Moon: 8 May 2024, 08:21

Next Moonrise: Today, 10:31 


Starting with the Solar Eclipse on 8th April 2024 CE 

And ending with the Iranian capture of the boat  MSC Aries ♈ ....this has been a phenomenal week for the Biden Administration in the Whitehouse. They are desperately trying to divert the  anti- iDF sentiments not just globally but also in the west and especially within the Israel itself . Bi bi naytanyahu and his team have for the first time in their political career have lost their popularity not because of corruption but the innocent dying in Gaza. 

Iran seems to be the last refuge as always ....they attack Iran embassy in the neighborhood....and force it to retaliate....now the propaganda machinery can call it ....Iran vs poor innocent Israel. Simple ! 

Whitehouse is on ice for too long ...they should have taken the Climate change a little more seriously. 

But anyways..... YouTube link

 


Sorry wrong YouTube video.... Skip



 3:00 am Moon was sighted despite the low visibility low chance ...less illumination and cloudy sky...across the country .....Saudi Arabia who was a day ahead during the Holy Month of Ramadan ...had a 30 day Ramadan....and we had a 29 day Ramzan and celebrated Eid UL fitr with the west instead of the east ....India , Malaysia, Australia. Who celebrated Eid on Thursday the day after . Personally ever since I started fasting the six days of Shawwal after Eid ....I am so totally not into celebrating the Eid at all . Since COVID-19 I stopped going for the Eid prayers ....and since my dear elder brother died ( May his soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏) ...the neighbors and Sindh police 🚨 left me alone on the Eid . 

This time I was almost ready to return to the Eid prayer after going for the four consecutive juma prayers ....but the leaking roof over the working stove during the low pressure gas ( not Petrol ⛽) made me suspect a conspiracy theory. It wasn't confirmed whether the leaking fluid from the roof over the stove and electric fitting...was combustible or non combustible. The timing coinciding with the festive cooking time enhanced the suspicion. And no response and total apathy in this regard from the sibling's family living above on the first floor....confirmed the suspicion that they want to generate some kind of excitement in our dull and boring Eid days and stop the cooking Mafia from cooking . 



So on the first day despite my warnings and suspicions ...the cooking Mafia made two dishes of vermicelli for the traditional Eid fateha. 

May the All Mighty subhan nahu ta'ala Bless her and save her from all the malevolence in this life and the hereafter. 

I tried to stay up for the Eid prayer but fall asleep after the fajr ...and woke up with the gate banging by the garbage disposal. 

By the time I realized who it was and why ....it was too late . 

Now it was too late for Eid prayer and too early for the lunch take away ...since I had stopped the cooking Mafia from the kitchen activity because of the dripping roof ...it was my duty to order or bring the takeaway....and because it was Eid day so it had to be something especial that would make her day ....our usual takeaway has stopped delivery by the foodpanda 🐼 app. So I decided to go and bring the takeaway myself .but I was not sure that it is open or not . 

Anyways , we had the lunch in peace and fall asleep. 

Woke up and prayed . Had tea ☕ . 

Nephew called to ask if we were awake ...he was trying to come visit us ....

I ordered chicken biryani for dinner . Which arrived early .but sister's family cancelled the visit . So after confirming we had the supper . Watched the missed shows on YouTube and prayed and fall asleep....missed sehri and fasted the first fast of the Shasha Eid . Prayed fajr and fall asleep only to be woken up by the garbage disposal. It seems like her grand daughters in law especially kicks her out in the morning on especial occasions to sleep peacefully. We are too superstitious to fire her and she is not a quitter. If sometimes I am late in getting up and she had to wait a few minutes before I let her in ..she starts complaining to the neighbors armed guards and drivers ...who gets anxiously excited .... getting ready to report to their sponsors that the multi million property is now vacant and up for grabs ...


Nephew, niece and younger sister arrived about an hour and a half before the iftari . I ordered pizza for them and fried Pakora for our iftari . After they left ....we watched the missed shows on YouTube. 

The third day was juma Mubarak. Had bath and went for juma prayers. Brought papaya and some bakery stuff for iftari ...the papaya was outright rejected ...for being hard ...I checked all three pieces on the cart ...this one seem the most suitable. 

Sister not taking any chances ....

The melon we had yesterday and the day before in iftari was bought by me very early in Ramzan she said it's too hard and raw. 


Okay it's sehri time ....no I am not doing sehri but I will brush teeth before the astronomical twilight. 4:52 am 


4:38 am Break ! 







6:24 am Yes first I brush the teeth and then I did wazu and did niat for the fast ...then I prayed 🛐 Fajr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین !




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین ! 

I was feeling very sleepy 😴 but I had missed two shows last night ....had to watch them to keep the continuity....both very complicated....in both shows mother figure is conspirator separating the lovers .....YouTube link 

YouTube link 


Sun 5th Shawwal 1445H

30.5°C

11:17 am Fasting 

4th Shasha Eid 

Woke up the Thunder⚡ 

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

Very light rain ☔

Very itchy congested throat coughing...

Restless 


1:27 pm Amazing ..... awesome ...it is actually raining ....the rain drain needed some cleaning ...dried leaves and dirt ....I got soaked also woke up few hibernating lizards .....now they are making that weird sound ....as if praying for my prosperous future .... hopefully I get a room with a view and no leaking roof ...to enjoy the rain ☔ far far away from the haters and malevolence.... 

Amen 🙏


I took off the rain soaked clothes and trying to get myself to dry and warm . Before praying ....


Because of the fast there is no rain emergency in the kitchen ...it's dark and dripping ...almost haunted ....we have lots of leftovers for the iftari and if the rain stopped early ...I will probably order or bring some takeaway ....at the moment food panda is totally off for delivery and pickup as well as the panda mart groceries shops . Strangely we still have Nuclear Power by KE and Internet by flash fiber...and also the Telenor and ptcl networks working despite the thunder ⚡ and rain 🌧️ 


The news says a building  near Abdullah Haroon road is on fire ...no updates or exact location on social media yet ....twitter used to confirm such news ....it's not working the same anymore ...which is very said and disturbing.....


Another sad news ....Doctor Saabs wife's uncle shuja passed away Tonight....Allah maghfirat karey....

Only yesterday doctor Saab came with family for Eid and had iftari with us ....God the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 keep them happy and healthy and make their daughters future bright and prosperous. 


Amen 🙏


Doctor brought with him besides the iftari  savouries ...also gave me the token eidi as well as an acuchek blood sugar tester and black hair color shampoo . He hates my grey hairs ...he was probably the first one to notice them about a decade ago when he was just visiting from Saudi Arabia .....I don't do public dealing or having to impress inlaws and friends ....that is why I really don't care about my grey hairs ...I usually wear a white knitting Chinese cap when I go out . ..in public .  So nobody sees my hairs or comments about them ...but he probably saw my recent Facebook uploads ....or my Facebook and insta dp avatar...which has absolutely grey hairs .....it disturbed him so much that he especially bought the hair color shampoo for me . 


Interesting ....elder sister also insisted ...that I use the shampoo color ...infact ...very recently while applying herself she offered to do my hairs as well...but I made some excuse and saved my grey hairs a little longer ....I am afraid that by applying these gimmicks I might loose my grey hairs altogether. At least I have grey hairs ...thick and long ...I don't want to become bald with very few black hairs ....I love my natural hairs no matter what color ...shinny and grey ...silky soft fluffy ...clean after shampoo feeling cool . YouTube link


Okay it's time for the prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین !




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین !


2:26 pm Break ! 


3:30 pm The rain has stopped ...very light drizzle continues ...no thunder ⚡ or lightening ....

The cloud cover has not broken yet ....very little traffic ....on the street ...people would start getting up very soon ....

The room temp has dropped two degrees to 28.1°C from 30.5°C five hours ago when I woke up . And the tap water is very cold ...must be 4°C lower than room temp 

Google Weather

Main results

Now
27°
Feels like 28°
Rain
Precip: 30%
Humidity: 66%
Wind: 10 km/h


Sister gave money to the regular fruit seller from whom she buys fruit at the gate ...to bring Shatoot ... mulberry...before Eid ....he brought it today ...sister is sleeping...I heard him shouting ...outside ...amrood Wala Kelay Wala...Shatoot Wala...I realized that he must have brought the Shatoot ( Mulberry) so I looked outside and he handed me the blue shopper dripping with rain drops .





...honestly I wasn't expecting to have a food delivery today at all in the rain ....even thought I saw few riders on the street not Foodpanda 🐼 riders....it is very risky to come out with family in this weather ...but riders in Karachi don't care much ....they are celebrating Eid ...meeting and greeting ...enjoying the cool weather anyways ...


Today the rain stopped me from checking the water pumps ...and I am not sure if I will be about to check  it later tonight ...as well ...the more I am trying not to disrupt the smooth water supply and put the minds of my siblings family upstairs ...relaxed..despite their rowdy behaviour for my dear sisters and brother ...and apathy towards the family ...one thing or the other hinders the water collection and empties the tank ....my dearly departed elder brother also fought the system to make sure smooth running tap water for them but often failed...and died . 

Now I feel that I am also failing ...but their water woes are not coming to any end ...nor they are growing up or moving to greener pastures. So until a miracle happens ...I don't see any change for the better in my life ....but one thing is certain that their planning and conspiracies are also failing ....without me having any idea what was it about ....or what did I survived. 

Isn't it ironic ? So ironic 😏


The drizzle continues...

My yellow rose did not bloom full 



















Okay it's time to get up and fry pakora for iftari .....sister has made the batter ...all I have to do is heat the oil on pressureless low flame and fry the pakora slowly ....But first I have to pray 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین !




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا

 فرمائے


 آمین ! 


5:58 pm Break ! 


Iftari 6:55 pm 




































































No comments:

Post a Comment