Pages

Sunday 21 January 2024

The Sunday Blog № 407

 My Sunday Blog № 407


Today is 21st January 2024CE

The 9th of Rajab 1445H


12:28 am 


Room temp : 22.1°C


Weather Now 18°C


Feels like 18°C

Mostly cloudy

Precip:0%

Humidity:79%

Wind:6 km/h


Moon: 77.1%

Waxing Gibbous

Current Time: 21 Jan 2024, 00:31:00

Moon Direction: 282.59° WNW↑

Moon Altitude: 35.83°

Moon Distance: 385,406 km

Next Full Moon: 25 Jan 2024, 22:54

Next New Moon: 10 Feb 2024, 03:59

Next Moonset: Today, 03:28



Watching Raat jaga at the Governor House Karachi on ARY QTV live ......


YouTube link 


24 caret gold today is around 2 lac per 10 gram 

People hate Gold diggers .....but I hate the money they make in cutting and wastage ..on the contrary....they should reimburse 

Especially in the online virtual sale  where nothing is coorporal  or touchable. 


The current gold rate today Karachi is Rs. 220,700 24 karat per tola as per Karachi gold market, updated on Saturday 20 Jan 2024.


Anyways


The most interesting thing today is the weather ....check from above ....Mostly cloudy and with 0% precipitation....imagine clouds with no hope ....I better sleep now ...


6:39 am oh God ...the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

Sounds from kitchen ....cooking mafia is up before me ....and the gas is back obviously ....


Cousin is still in ICU having breathing problem....so I better get up and pray 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

آمین !

Sunrise 7:18 Am  



Sun 9th Rajab 1445H

22.5°C

7:46 am well you can't say it was a good night sleep...but morning is much better waking up to the smell of Nihari ..having tea ☕ and watching and smell first multicolor Rose🌹of the year...breathing good 

Blackcaps needs 70 for Whitewash 

Zaka A fired 








Watching the previous two matches of pak vs NZ T20 series and especially the Friday match after the failed Iran distraction and watching today's full and final match of the series ...I definitely feel like I am missing something....here 



Okay NZ All Out for 92....pak won by 42 unbelievable 


Next stop....Pak Vs England T20 Series in May after PSL 9 


It was a very tough weekend ....I got cold despite all precautions....I hate a runny nose .... especially during the juma Prayer 🛐 ...

This time I took my chances and avoided all medicines , drugs and remedies...avoided chat with Doctor Saab....even though he was informed...and had immediately ordered prescription....

Having limited and unpredictable gas ( Not Petrol ⛽) supply ....I fight cold with chicken stock.... initially it was simple but watching my condition improve ...the cooking mafia added spices and tomatoes and made it a very tasty yakhni ....which I will convert into a chicken Pulao when I am free and have access to gas ( Not Petrol ⛽)


I don't know how but the caretaker govt is leaving no stone unturned....

Yes ... yesterday it renewed the Karachi Electric license for 20 years ....till 2044 CE 

Many people especially the political parties with stakes in Karachi were against it ... personally I have only one issue that over the years kE has supported land grabbing...and the proof is that most ...No ...All the buildings and neighborhoods demolished recently on courts ordered Had electric connection...poles and pmt installed even if the illegal construction was on Rain drain ( Nala) . 

The funny thing about the ownership is that it's sale to Shanghai Electric was twice rejected by the courts for being a foreign owner...getting control over vital asset and at the same time handed over the controlling shares to an open letter unknown free spirited Cayman islands consortium.....up for grabs by the highest unknown bidder ....


The internet was down/ slow again yesterday....fortunately I was trying to relax ....so I did not feel it ...but doctor Saab was constantly complaining....

The reason for this regular weekend slow internet or shutdown is believed to be the Rebel without a Cause ...PTI online jalsa....The Zionist are still undecided about Trump and Khan ....


Anyways ....I have the brunch call...and I can't keep the hot Nihari waiting


Bye ...






























3:42 pm Checked the Water pump 

Washed my prayer suit ...and hang it to dry ....yes it was sunny☀️ afternoon

Made tea ☕ 

Had Siesta 

Found a bread knife 🔪 missing....

Long time no see...

Picked up suit from washing line it was dry ....

Prayed Zuhr prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین !



Finally somebody accepted....it was reminding me of the never ending story....

5:54 pm The Gas (Not Petrol ⛽) stayed longer today than most of the week ...but still it was gone when I got up to get tea ☕....had to microwave....
Last week I thought I survived the Winter....and it's gone for good ..but I was very wrong...not only it came back ....but it also caught me off guards...anyways....
I prayed 🛐 Asr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین !
 
Now I am sitting on Prayer 🛐 matt and waiting for the Sunset 6:08 pm and Maghrib Azan 6:15 pm ....so I thought ....what to do after the prayers....today is the last episode of hum tv serial ishq murshid ....the funny thing is that I am not even trying to predict the ending ..... anything goes.....
I have never been to stage theater plays ....one act , two one act etc etc .... that's why I usually enjoy these to the fullest...regardless of the outcome , message...or stupidity....

Azan ....
Time to pray 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین !

Sun 10th Rajab 1445H

22.2°C

21°C Feels like 24°C

Clear with periodic clouds

Precip:0%

Humidity:56%

Wind:10 km/h


Moon: 84.5%

Waxing Gibbous

Current Time: 21 Jan 2024, 22:02:59

Moon Direction: 283.02° WNW↑

Moon Altitude: 80.22°

Moon Distance: 388,759 km

Next Full Moon: 25 Jan 2024, 22:54

Next New Moon: 10 Feb 2024, 03:59

Next Moonset: Tomorrow, 04:29 


10:03 pm I think they changed the ending of the show .....today was not the last episode......and neither the next one is ....so let's hope for the best....


Double take away was ordered through food panda 🐼 ....I ordered Malai boti because sister had toothache....

And she ordered chicken 🐔 soup and noodles both orders arrive with ten minutes difference....mine was delivered even after being cancelled.....they gave me a I am sorry voucher of Rs 120 for cancelling my order.....now I am not sure if I should tell them or not ....that my order 

was delivered.....

























Movies of the week : 


Lift (2024)

Dumb money (2023) 

Maharani web series (2021)

Army of thieves (2021)

Lethal weapon 3 (1992)



Really enjoyed the Web series Maharani .....hope I get to see the full episodes soon .....


So the week was so full of Shocks that each one negated the other ....but unfortunately the aftershocks will continue for a very long time to come ....
Anyways 
All the best ....

Allah Hafiz 🙏😇







No comments:

Post a Comment